Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
    Vidbid, what is actually your Point here to support all this screwed Theories from his/her.
    Afterwards, after trying and rebuilding this Nonsense, a lot Peoples did see that anything from it DONT work.
    Supporting Peoples as you do, what make more Mess then help like Zilano does, is much more worse as to go on without her.
    At a larger View it looks anyway more like, his/her Intention is to confuse Peoples that far, that they give up with bother with D. Smith Theories anymore, anyway, highly strange, that he/she pops up suddenly after Kapanadze/D Smith and some Russian Rebuilds, what follow all more or less the same Principles, and start screwing up any other Rebuilder with HUNDRETS Attempts what lead ALL TIME into ZERO.
    That are the REAL Facts. There is no Black and White. Either He/She has a Clue or NOT.
    And Zilano definetly has no Clue what she/hes talking about.
    Therefor, Zilano sproad Lies with claiming to have a building Device or have a Idea from the working Theories.
    So, basically, you only support a Liar here.
    @Joit,

Thank you for offering your input.

Since you are addressing me, I will respond directly to you.

Originally posted by Joit View Post
    .. what is actually your Point here..
    What is your point here, Joit?

Originally posted by Joit View Post
    .. a Liar here.
    Joit, calling a person a liar is not being courteous or respectful.
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
      Exactly stop wasting time with Lies!
      Anyone can claim to know the truth.

I don't attempt to limit what people can speak.

As for myself, I decide what is truth and what is not truth.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
        I, for sure, dont go on here, in this Thread, to post any further Help for someone,
        to give this Copycat a Reason to catch up, and proove his/her Lies as right.
        You can Thank Zilano, that I, and maybe others, are at this Point, not to post here own findings anymore, and dont get further involved into this Nonsense Attemps what here been provided.
        Much Fun with this Disinformant and prolly with his Picture too.
        In my view, essentially, Joit is stating that he has no contribution to make to this thread. As far as I'm concerned, his reasons are immaterial.

Being discourteous is not helpful.
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
          Again, verbiage discussion and because of this people are leaving now. Stop these cockfights and don’t interrupt people who are trying to work here.
          @Garsony,

Nothing is resolved by running away.

If you don't have what it takes to stand your ground, then you can run away.
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Perhaps, you've just started doing it. Your opinion maybe changed, when you spend few thousand dollars for something that would supply power to your house from the battery of watches with a little ferrite ring.

Some people do not want you to come to success, pulling you in the opposite direction.

P.S.
            I’m agree with Joit, the trouble is that the forum becomes useless, and people start to leave.
            @Garsony

Originally posted by Garsony View Post
            I’m agree with Joit, the trouble is that the forum becomes useless..
            I don't agree with you.

Perhaps, it is useless to you.

.. and people start to leave.
            People are free to do as they choose.
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
              @Garsony,

Nothing is resolved by running away.

If you don't have what it takes to stand your ground, then you can run away.
              Calm down and if you cant have a pill or see a family doctor near you. Why is it so hard to understand that nobody is touching you? Keep reposting diagrams if you like it and other people will do their work.

Looks like their really is now way but to make a new thread to stop this verbiage.
              Last edited by Garsony; 05-12-2012, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Hi, everybody!!!!
                proceeding from own calculations and experiments I can argue that the formula on an exit of the transformer of production is considered capacity day off so:
                P=CU^2*2F
                Where F - frequency of the transformer, C - capacity high-voltage a banok of condensers.

Comment

Calm down and if you cant have a pill or see a family doctor near you. Why is it so hard to understand that nobody is touching you? Keep reposting senseless diagrams and other people will do their work.

Looks like their really is now way but to make a new thread to stop this.
                  @Garsony

Calm down..
                  Curious that you should make such a request since there is nothing to calm down from.

if you cant have a pill or see a family doctor near you.
                  In my view, you're not qualified to offer medical advice or medical recommendations to anyone.

Why is it so hard to understand that nobody is touching you?
                  It appears to me that somehow you believe I think that which I don't.

Keep reposting senseless diagrams and other people will do their work.
                  To what diagram that you believe I posted are you referring?

Looks like their really is now way but to make a new thread to stop this.
                  If you're referring to your endless suppositions, then be my guest; you have my leave to go.
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                    Hi, everybody!!!!
                    proceeding from own calculations and experiments I can argue that the formula on an exit of the transformer of production is considered capacity day off so:
                    P=CU^2*2F
                    Where F - frequency of the transformer, C - capacity high-voltage a banok of condensers.
                    Thank you for posting that information.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Hi, everybody!!!!
                      P=CU^2*2F
                      Hi Dynatron!!!
                      We are glad to see you. Thank you for your contribution and a real help.

Здравствуйте Динатрон!

Мы рады видеть вас здесь и благодарим вас за ваш вклад и реальную помощь.

Comment

• Double Standards

The way I see it there are double standards, people are saying we can do as
                        we wish and say what we want, but apparently that only applies to certain people.
                        If zilano and such can make claims without any proof or showing anything,
                        then so can others, it matters not what the claims are related to.

Saying we can do and say as we wish, but then having that only apply to
                        some is both hypocritical and prejudice.

Allowing people to make crazy claims without proof is just silly, but if that is
                        the rules then so be it, the same rules must apply for all. It's only fair after all.

Here are some freedom of speech examples.

Patrick Kelly's book is nothing but a book of claims, Patrick verifies nothing as far as I know.

Zilano is a faker and has never shown any proof of anything.

All those who support the right to post anything without any proof should
                        start another "New" thread where it is stated no proof of anything is required.
                        This is not Zilano's thread. This thread was started in the spirit of finding out
                        the reality of the Don Smith devices. It was not started for the perpetuation
                        of myths, this is obvious by the postings of the thread starter.

Remember what goes for one goes for all.

Cheers

Comment

Hi, everybody!!!!
                          P=CU^2*2F
                          Additionally, I would like to say thanks to Dynatron for presenting the English translation of his work.

I would ask that he provide a link to his work in the Russian language.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                            The way I see it there are double standards, people are saying we can do as
                            we wish and say what we want, but apparently that only applies to certain people.
                            If zilano and such can make claims without any proof or showing anything,
                            then so can others, it matters not what the claims are related to.

Saying we can do and say as we wish, but then having that only apply to
                            some is both hypocritical and prejudice.

Allowing people to make crazy claims without proof is just silly, but if that is
                            the rules then so be it, the same rules must apply for all. It's only fair after all.

Here are some freedom of speech examples.

Patrick Kelly's book is nothing but a book of claims, Patrick verifies nothing as far as I know.

Zilano is a faker and has never shown any proof of anything.

All those who support the right to post anything without any proof should
                            start another "New" thread where it is stated no proof of anything is required.
                            This is not Zilano's thread. This thread was started in the spirit of finding out
                            the reality of the Don Smith devices. It was not started for the perpetuation
                            of myths, this is obvious by the postings of the thread starter.

Remember what goes for one goes for all.

Cheers
                            Thanks for offering your input.

Even the creator of a thread can't control it.

Threads don't belong to anybody, and yet they belong to everybody.

People are free to do as they choose.

The least we can do is to treat each other courteously.

If not, then chaos reigns.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                            Patrick Kelly's book is nothing but a book of claims
                            Personally, I don't see it that way. I see Patrick J. Kelly's Practical Guide to Free Energy Devices as a tremendous resource for me.

Zilano is a faker
                            Personally, I believe that Zilano is sincere and genuine.

This is not Zilano's thread.
                            Neither is it your thread.

In my view, you're attempting to establish group norms for this thread, but no norms were established for this thread in the first post.

Anybody is free to start a new thread and establish group norms in the beginning. Does it mean that those norms will be adhered to? It depends on whether those posting to the thread have any respect for the thread, its members, and the established group norms.

So now this thread is what it is, but the energy is here, and it's not going to be controlled by you, me or anybody else.

Even though I don't agree with you, I can still wish you well.

Last edited by vidbid; 05-12-2012, 07:04 PM. Reason: Clarification
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Hi Dynatron!!!
                              We are glad to see you. Thank you for your contribution and a real help.

Здравствуйте Динатрон!

Мы рады видеть вас здесь и благодарим вас за ваш вклад и реальную помощь.
                              I welcome!!!
                              it is difficult to me to write posts at your forum therefore as my English is bad, and the online translator distorts the text.
                              If I approach I can give comments on our work in Russian.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                                Additionally, I would like to say thanks to Dynatron for presenting the English translation of his work.

I would ask that he provide a link to his work in the Russian language.
                                Vidbid, by your own words you don't have the right to ask anybody to
                                produce anything. You had the audacity to ask dyatronn to verify he was
                                dynatron some time ago. And yet you say no one needs to show, prove or
                                verify anything.

Do you personally even have work to show ? Am I allowed to even ask you ?

How dare you ask anyone for anything when you say others can not ask the
                                same kind of things ?

Unbelievable.

And you dare also to speak of chaos.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-12-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X