Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
    free energy is not an easy persuit. u have to learn a lot before u get the feel of it. its like learning to ride a bicycle. few times u fall and try again u will not fall if u get the hang of it(balance making) and once u know how to balance urself then it becomes so simple to ride it in any way u want.
    try to learn basics it will take almost an year for u to understand principles of don smith devices. learn first then jump to replication. if u dont understand principle ur gonna fail. so learn more. it took me almost 6 months to get the hang of it. and i learned moray circuit in a month.

rgds

Thanks very much for your input Zilano, I appreciate that. I too am a quick learner, however my background is in electrics rather than electronics. Some say that's a better starting point, it's certainly a higher voltage starting point & I have done much with 3 phase & motors etc. My electronics background goes back to my childhood, but nowhere near as much depth.

I think the best way to learn is to try. But I can't even start to "try" for at least another week, maybe more. So I will carry on with my relentless research

Comment

• Free

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
      @Guruji

Thank you for offering your input.

Since your comment is addressed to me, I will respond directly to you.

I'm not saying that you did.

I will be "like" whatever I choose to be.

If I choose to be an advocate, then I will be an advocate for whomever I choose to be an advocate for.

As far as I'm concerned, the "cause" of why I am here is my own business.

I'm not you.

You don't know why I'm here; I'm here for my own reasons.

Now, I will speak.

I like Zilano, and I support her. If anybody has a problem with that, then I will take it up with him.

Now, I'm going to do what I want to do. If I want to support a fellow forum member whom I believe is being treated discourteously, then I am going to support her regardless of the consequences to me.
      Yes the thing is that when I ever speak to her you jump in like an advocate.
      If you choose to be her advocate be it that way but than I address you not her.
      After all I never said bad words to anyone on this forum so I'm here just to learn and share what I've build.

Zilano I've build the Avramenko device to copper rod antenna that you've shown to charge back the source battery but it's not working.
      I've put an inductor too as you've said.
      Any clue why?
      Thanks
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Guruji; 05-12-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Vidbid, what is actually your Point here to support all this screwed Theories from his/her.
        Afterwards, after trying and rebuilding this Nonsense, a lot Peoples did see that anything from it DONT work.
        Supporting Peoples as you do, what make more Mess then help like Zilano does, is much more worse as to go on without her.
        At a larger View it looks anyway more like, his/her Intention is to confuse Peoples that far, that they give up with bother with D. Smith Theories anymore, anyway, highly strange, that he/she pops up suddenly after Kapanadze/D Smith and some Russian Rebuilds, what follow all more or less the same Principles, and start screwing up any other Rebuilder with HUNDRETS Attempts what lead ALL TIME into ZERO.
        That are the REAL Facts. There is no Black and White. Either He/She has a Clue or NOT.
        And Zilano definetly has no Clue what she/hes talking about.
        Therefor, Zilano sproad Lies with claiming to have a building Device or have a Idea from the working Theories.
        So, basically, you only support a Liar here.
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joit View Post
          Vidbid, what is actually your Point here to support all this screwed Theories from his/her.
          Afterwards, after trying and rebuilding this Nonsense, a lot Peoples did see that anything from it DONT work.
          Supporting Peoples as you do, what make more Mess then help like Zilano does, is much more worse as to go on without her.
          At a larger View it looks anyway more like, his/her Intention is to confuse Peoples that far, that they give up with bother with D. Smith Theories anymore, anyway, highly strange, that he/she pops up suddenly after Kapanadze/D Smith and some Russian Rebuilds, what follow all more or less the same Principles, and start screwing up any other Rebuilder with HUNDRETS Attempts what lead ALL TIME into ZERO.
          That are the REAL Facts. There is no Black and White. Either He/She has a Clue or NOT.
          And Zilano definetly has no Clue what she/hes talking about.
          Therefor, Zilano sproad Lies with claiming to have a building Device or have a Idea from the working Theories.
          So, basically, you only support a Liar here.
          Exactly stop wasting time with Lies!

Comment

• Liars & Such

I really don't understand why some folks think they have to cause problems for other folks here. It is not necessary. If you don't believe what someone is saying here just ignore it and build what you want to your own specifications. If you got something better, show us what you have instead of knocking someone else; spreading hate and discontent; and showing nothing of your own. Most of us are here to learn and really tired of the distraction. If you don't like this thread, there are a lot of other threads to choose from. Check some of them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
              If you got something better, show us what you have instead of knocking someone else; spreading hate and discontent; and showing nothing of your own. Most of us are here to learn and really tired of the distraction. If you don't like this thread, there are a lot of other threads to choose from. Check some of them out.

I, for sure, dont go on here, in this Thread, to post any further Help for someone,
              to give this Copycat a Reason to catch up, and proove his/her Lies as right.
              You can Thank Zilano, that I, and maybe others, are at this Point, not to post here own findings anymore, and dont get further involved into this Nonsense Attemps what here been provided.
              Much Fun with this Disinformant and prolly with his Picture too.
              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                I really don't understand why some folks think they have to cause problems for other folks here. It is not necessary. If you don't believe what someone is saying here just ignore it and build what you want to your own specifications. If you got something better, show us what you have instead of knocking someone else; spreading hate and discontent; and showing nothing of your own. Most of us are here to learn and really tired of the distraction. If you don't like this thread, there are a lot of other threads to choose from. Check some of them out.
                Perhaps, you've just started doing it. Your opinion maybe changed, when you spend few thousand dollars for something that would supply power to your house from the battery of watches with a little ferrite ring.

Some people do not want you to come to success, pulling you in the opposite direction.

P.S.
                I’m agree with Joit, the trouble is that the forum becomes useless, and people start to leave.
                Last edited by Garsony; 05-12-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Issues

Hi all

It is unfortunate that we have come to this point where this thread has become focused on arguments as to whom can be believed and who not.
                  I can clearly see that there is two camps here and until this is resolved we will not progress in any useful way, it is my opinion that maybe we should split this thread and that those that do not support Zilano move to a thread that I think was started by Farmhand. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...l-smith-4.html ,and those who do stay here.
                  If any body can come up with a better idea please do, this thing is not good for anybody it must be resolved.

Best Regards
                  Johan

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
                    Hi all

It is unfortunate that we have come to this point where this thread has become focused on arguments as to whom can be believed and who not.
                    I can clearly see that there is two camps here and until this is resolved we will not progress in any useful way, it is my opinion that maybe we should split this thread and that those that do not support Zilano move to a thread that I think was started by Farmhand. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...l-smith-4.html ,and those who do stay here.
                    If any body can come up with a better idea please do, this thing is not good for anybody it must be resolved.

Best Regards
                    Johan
                    This forum’s topic was originally based on Don Smith’s device. Why do people that where here from the very beginning have to go to a different forum because of someone's off-topic discussions?
                    Last edited by Garsony; 05-12-2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                      This forum’s topic was originally based on Don Smith’s device. Why do people that where here from the very beginning have to go to a different forum because of someone's off-topic discussions?

I have been critical about Zilano to and did not mean that it is a must that anybody should leave this thread but in the interest of progress something should be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
                        I have been critical about Zilano to and did not mean that it is a must that anybody should leave this thread but in the interest of progress something should be done.
                        I don’t want them to leave too, and finish what was started.

Comment

• Back to Don Smith. I have found that Don Smith formula is correct and quite easy to explain under some assumptions . I will prepare simple doc explaining it for your comments and corrections.....

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Boguslaw!!

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            Back to Don Smith. I have found that Don Smith formula is correct and quite easy to explain under some assumptions . I will prepare simple doc explaining it for your comments and corrections.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                              Yes the thing is that when I ever speak to her you jump in like an advocate.
                              After all I never said bad words to anyone on this forum so I'm here just to learn and share what I've build.

Zilano I've build the Avramenko device to copper rod antenna that you've shown to charge back the source battery but it's not working.
                              I've put an inductor too as you've said.
                              Any clue why?
                              Thanks
                              @Guruji

Thanks for offering your input.

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                              Yes..
                              ?

.. the thing is that when I ever speak to her you jump in like an advocate.
                              Whether I do or I don't, I can and will do as I choose.

Only I can define how I will act, and I will act only in the way I choose to act.

.. I never said bad words to anyone on this forum
                              Again, I'm not saying that you did.

.. I'm here just to learn and share what I've build.
                              I'm not saying that you can't.

Now I will speak.

I will be who I will be.

I will take that up with anyone who will take that up with me.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                                @Guruji

Thanks for offering your input.

?

Whether I do or I don't, I can and will do as I choose.

Only I can define how I will act, and I will act only in the way I choose to act.

Again, I'm not saying that you did.

I'm not saying that you can't.

Now I will speak.

I will be who I will be.

I will take that up with anyone who will take that up with me.
                                Again, verbiage discussion and because of this people are leaving now. Stop these cockfights and don’t interrupt people who are trying to work here.

Comment

Working...
                                X