Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang In There

Hi Nutgone,

Yes, that's the right link. Don hid stuff in plain sight but he did hide stuff. I don't know why. Don summarised a lot of very great things in his book at Patrick Kelly's website. The book is by Don Smith. Patrick Kelly's book is important too, but most folks completely overlook Don's book entirely and that is a big mistake. A lady in Romania first brought that book to my attention. Many thanks to her!!

Regards,
    David Fine

Originally posted by nutgone View Post
    I think I have that link already bookmarked, if it's the same link you posted a page or two back.

If it's a different link, then by all means share it with me.

At the moment I'm reading & re-reading as much as I can on these devices, to try & fish out as much information as I can, before I start building. It's occupying most of my waking hours (& some of my sleeping hours as well, as I'm even dreaming about it ). I was told that Don Smith never revealed everything, so some parts will have to be worked out.

At least I'm enthusiastic, you've gotta give me that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
      The Hv Capactors Charge
      And When I Arc The Cap With A Screw Driver .it Sounds Like A Gun Shot Going Off. So The Capacitor Is Charging.

I Have Calced The Resonate Freq Of The Isolation Trans But The Cap Will Not Discharge.

Is The Problem Just The Resonant Freq Is Not Right Or Is There Something Else I Am Missing?
      Hi there.
      First off:Thanks for getting this topic back to it`s role.

Now to the stuff.
      If you dont mind I would like to ask about some things just to be clear as to what we`re dealing.

Have you build the device exactly as the schematic of Don you have posted in question.I mean the NST, resistors, capacitors, voltage limiter, diode before trafo ?
      If yes, I think you are not far from it.I wish you to be so.
      Or, you are using the second schematic with voltage multiplier (? Mltplr ? ) and HV Caps right of the schematic ?

It sounds like a gun ?! That`s great power if so !
      When you discharge the cap bank does it make any difference at the input stage of your NST ?
      The caps charges up quickly or they take a few or more seconds ?
      You say you used a relay to the trafo with some results.(?) Please give more details.
      As others said here: Does a spark gap do any injection to your isolation trafo ?
      Also you say there is power at the cap-bank and not HV (?).
      What if you put an inverter to your cap-bank in case there is no HV maybe with the help of a voltage divider,the one Don uses in some of his schematics ?

OR, put a voltage limiter to keep it under control to your specifications i.e
      110v or 220v and then use an SMPS from an old pc or tv (in working condition of course)
      and see if it responds good to the overall circuit.
      ps.be aware that this is just an idea and not a proven device from me whatsoever. Thanks.
      Please be careful on HV Caps(or cap-bank) Extremely dangerous.

As for having someone here smarter than you ,me or others folks here
      I dont think there might be anyone here.I hope we had a fellow as you said.
      But then smarter than Don and Kapanadze as per their circuits it`s difficult to find.
      This is the sad truth.
      Last edited by Peculian; 05-11-2012, 09:58 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
      << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
        U WILL GET A.C. RADIO FREQUENCY THAT HAS TO BE RECTIFIED FOR ANY GENERAL USE. be careful with high voltages they r dangerous. and if u know how to read nomographs then u can use L of trafo and select c1 and c2 u have to use c1=c2 according to 50/60 hz

USE LCR METER AND SELECT UR CAP FOR 50/60 HZ

rgds
        zzzz

Sir I was made to know from PJK uk-free energy that you have replicated several don smith type devices. I have been working on the last type shown by PJK in his chapter #3. I have finally made a suitable power supply oscillator with variable high frequency (25-100khz) to feed my L1 coil but I keep having trouble getting my L1 coil to receive any voltage and act as the transmitter it is supposed to be! I would appreciate any of your good knowledge and diagrams and advice on the matter. thanks much in advance. clarence - aka mikemongo101@yahoo.com - usa

Comment

imagine a circuit with a coil(inductance) L and bulb B in series with dc supply. when u switch on current the bulb doesnt light instantly it takes time so there is a delay between lighting of bulb and pressing the switch.

this delay time must be equal to charge time of cap. so when cap fires through diode the inductance activates and induces current in secondary of trafo.

the delay time of indcutance must match charging time of cap.

so a pulsed dc is fed in primary of trafo to induce in secondary which is ac.

if pulsed 50/60 times /sec u get 50 /60 hz in output coil of trafo.

learn to read frequency nomographs

i have covered this all in older posts lay hands on it.

and if u dont understand nomographs just use spark gap in series with a cap to primary of trafo later u can rectify it to 12 volts to use invertor.

thanks for your help. i have tried a spark gap but the frequency is to low. i can spark it with a screw driver

but the gap will not run. it like the cap is filling up but will not release to the spark gap or iso transformer .

i've even tried a relay and the juice transfers to the transformer but put a load on it and it goes away.Its

like it was never there. and the relay will not run like a normal sparkgap or relay . I appreciate the help

but i can't figure what to do to it next. I'll also look through your old post and see if it gives me a sollution.

thanks again
          regards

Comment

• Zilano Missing Posts PDF Update

I've just uploaded a much more inclusive Zilano pdf file update to Scribd. Download it at the following link:

Zilano Update May 11 Update

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
              Hi there.
              First off:Thanks for getting this topic back to it`s role.

Now to the stuff.
              If you dont mind I would like to ask about some things just to be clear as to what we`re dealing.

Have you build the device exactly as the schematic of Don you have posted in question.I mean the NST, resistors, capacitors, voltage limiter, diode before trafo ?
              If yes, I think you are not far from it.I wish you to be so.
              Or, you are using the second schematic with voltage multiplier (? Mltplr ? ) and HV Caps right of the schematic ?

It sounds like a gun ?! That`s great power if so !
              When you discharge the cap bank does it make any difference at the input stage of your NST ?
              The caps charges up quickly or they take a few or more seconds ?
              You say you used a relay to the trafo with some results.(?) Please give more details.
              As others said here: Does a spark gap do any injection to your isolation trafo ?
              Also you say there is power at the cap-bank and not HV (?).
              What if you put an inverter to your cap-bank in case there is no HV maybe with the help of a voltage divider,the one Don uses in some of his schematics ?

OR, put a voltage limiter to keep it under control to your specifications i.e
              110v or 220v and then use an SMPS from an old pc or tv (in working condition of course)
              and see if it responds good to the overall circuit.
              ps.be aware that this is just an idea and not a proven device from me whatsoever. Thanks.
              Please be careful on HV Caps(or cap-bank) Extremely dangerous.

As for having someone here smarter than you ,me or others folks here
              I dont think there might be anyone here.I hope we had a fellow as you said.
              But then smarter than Don and Kapanadze as per their circuits it`s difficult to find.
              This is the sad truth.
              Thank for your response

I have the setup just like the schematic I posted with Don's schem. All I have to do to fill the caps is

turn it on for a few seconds and the caps charge. On the relay iI just put it at the end of caps in the drawing

it seemed like it was not oscillating so I tried the realy. The iso trans worked but when I put a load

on it it the voltage disappered. I have also tried a spark gap at the end of the caps and it would not run

I could make it ark with a screw driver. but its not high frquency like I have seen in my other builds.

The caps are run caps from ac I have salvaged and they say 5 fards each and about 400 v apeice

and say the output is 50-60hz But I didnot think a cap bank could change the frewuency until the iso

transformer. I mite try a sopark gap before the caps. If that is a possibleity I would like some more input

I mite try the inverter like you say. I haven't thought of that

thank again for the help

Comment

• Music Kacher Tesla Coil

Hi All

I put for fun today a simple Music Kacher Tesla coil. Maybe we can use this schematic to make other things too:

Here is the video:
                Music Kacher Tesla Coil - YouTube

JoeFR

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                  Is The Problem Just The Resonant Freq Is Not Right Or Is There Something Else I Am Missing?
                  Again please allow me to assume something,even if I am not quite sure what you have done.
                  As much as I can understand your problem in your circuit, you have not done yet
                  the transformation from "cold electricity" to "hot electricity".
                  Maybe this is the trouble you are in,maybe not.

Another question: Any Earth ground at your setup ?
                  Earth ground at load side maybe ?

@David.
                  Thank you very much for your hard work to archive the posts here.
                  If you dont mind I am goin to suggest something.
                  Your pdf files you prepared and uploaded at scribd are of great importance to researchers
                  but there is a litle problem with scribd : you cannot download them so easy.
                  The scribd website asks users to upload something in order for them to download then.
                  As you understand this is a problem.
                  Here is one solution: Upload you pdf files here
                  Code:
                  http://archive.org/
                  Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine
                  and pass links here.There everyone is free to download without anoying requirements.
                  Either way, we all appreciate your hard work.Thanks a lot again.
                  Take care of yourself.
                  << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Experts

There are experts here but they don't post. They have the knowledge and there is no advantage to sharing it.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post

I'm no expert, I assure you that. But there are no experts here either, if there
                    was, some sense would be made. Given the negative reception to logic here I
                    doubt an expert would bother trying to help anyway.

Cheers

Comment

• Thank You!!

Peculian,

Thank you very much!! I'll upload them to the other place too. Scribd does have issues.

Best Regards,
                      David Fine

Originally posted by Peculian View Post

@David.
                      Thank you very much for your hard work to archive the posts here.
                      If you dont mind I am goin to suggest something.
                      Your pdf files you prepared and uploaded at scribd are of great importance to researchers
                      but there is a litle problem with scribd : you cannot download them so easy.
                      The scribd website asks users to upload something in order for them to download then.
                      As you understand this is a problem.
                      Here is one solution: Upload you pdf files here
                      Code:
                      http://archive.org/
                      Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine
                      and pass links here.There everyone is free to download without anoying requirements.
                      Either way, we all appreciate your hard work.Thanks a lot again.
                      Take care of yourself.

Comment

• Vidbid (Google Upload Query)

Hi Vidbid,

Would you upload my latest Zilano pdf file to google like you did before? I don't know how to do that yet. Thanks!!

Best Regards,
                        David Fine

Comment

• Zilano, May 11, 2012 Edition

Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                          Hi Vidbid,

Would you upload my latest Zilano pdf file to google like you did before? I don't know how to do that yet. Thanks!!

Best Regards,
                          David Fine
                          Of course, I will, my friend. Please click here to download.

HTML Code:
                          https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwW-hOB-KNeFYTJjdF9xdEpyRUk
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
                            I think I have that link already bookmarked, if it's the same link you posted a page or two back.

If it's a different link, then by all means share it with me.

At the moment I'm reading & re-reading as much as I can on these devices, to try & fish out as much information as I can, before I start building. It's occupying most of my waking hours (& some of my sleeping hours as well, as I'm even dreaming about it ). I was told that Don Smith never revealed everything, so some parts will have to be worked out.

At least I'm enthusiastic, you've gotta give me that.
                            free energy is not an easy persuit. u have to learn a lot before u get the feel of it. its like learning to ride a bicycle. few times u fall and try again u will not fall if u get the hang of it(balance making) and once u know how to balance urself then it becomes so simple to ride it in any way u want.
                            try to learn basics it will take almost an year for u to understand principles of don smith devices. learn first then jump to replication. if u dont understand principle ur gonna fail. so learn more. it took me almost 6 months to get the hang of it. and i learned moray circuit in a month.

rgds

Comment

ADD ANY NUMBER OF DIODES ACROSS CAP UNTIL VOLTAGE CAPACITY OF 10 VOLTS REACHED IT DOESNT AFFECT AMPMETER A IN THE CIRCUIT.

RGDS
                              ZZZZ
                              Couple of questions...what is the arrangement of the coils? Side by side, one inside the other? Can you solder a wire on top of the cap without damage?
                              Thanks
                              Also what is the frequency?

Comment

• New Zilano PDF Update Info

I handled this pdf a little different than some in the past. There were a lot of entries that didn't have a date on them. They said either yesterday or today. For those, I grouped them by page numbers. You can find those entries at the back of the pdf file. I'm convinced that all the written posts are there. I am missing some diagrams from the posts. I think that is something we can work around. I have all the diagrams but they are mostly not of a usable size.

Thanks again to all those that helped by letting me have their backup files. Many of you contributed and for that we are very grateful!!

Comment

Working...
                                X