Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prio View Post
    Don't be rude and primitive! Open your own thread and don't bother us here, stealing our time. I follow this thread from the very begin. How come you suddenly join in and behave like this tread is yours, asking Zilano indirectly to quit. Who are you? It was Zilano who kept this tread alive and always brought in new inspirations. Your rude comment show that you lack good behavior and your comment show that you miss the big picture and get lost in details: Kacher and LED's. Realizing your shortcomings, the only option left to you is to pick at Zilano. She has the big picture and that is certainly bigger then yours!
    Don't offend people and tell them not take it personal.
    And who are you, Prio, pop up here like a jack from the box.
    I tell you who I am - nobody.
    But I'm building a DS device, not just "follow this thread", and everything zilano said - NOT working! No "big picture", not even small one. And she claims 10kW.
    This is the only reason I open my mouth - I hate liars.
    And now tell me who is stealing my (and yous) time.
    Why she would not open her own thread (she's not DS replicator) and you all can enjoy her there; eh, can't hear you.

Originally posted by zilano
    well dont waste time here. take care. nothing personal.
    Thank you
    OK, I won't, till thread get back to it's track.
    I like this - "nothing personal" Can I send you PM
    I like adventures (no-no, I mean to chase the OU) .
    Chao bambino.

PS
    This IS DS! And WORKING. Now you have the "picture" how 10kW might look^
    Качаем 100 кг железо ) - YouTube!
    Last edited by promt; 05-11-2012, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prio View Post
      Don't be rude and primitive! Open your own thread and don't bother us here, stealing our time. I follow this thread from the very begin. How come you suddenly join in and behave like this tread is yours, asking Zilano indirectly to quit. Who are you? It was Zilano who kept this tread alive and always brought in new inspirations. Your rude comment show that you lack good behavior and your comment show that you miss the big picture and get lost in details: Kacher and LED's. Realizing your shortcomings, the only option left to you is to pick at Zilano. She has the big picture and that is certainly bigger then yours!

Well said!
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by promt View Post
        And who are you, Prio, pop up here like a jack from the box.
        I tell you who I am - nobody.
        But I'm building a DS device, not just "follow this thread", and everything zilano said - NOT working! No "big picture", not even small one. And she claims 10kW.
        This is the only reason I open my mouth - I hate liars.
        And now tell me who is stealing my (and yous) time.
        Why she would not open her own thread (she's not DS replicator) and you all can enjoy her there; eh, can't hear you.

Thank you
        OK, I won't, till thread get back to it's track.
        I like this - "nothing personal" Can I send you PM
        I like adventures (no-no, I mean to chase the OU) .
        Chao bambino.

PS
        This IS DS! And WORKING. Now you have the "picture" how 10kW might look^
        Качаем 100 кг железо ) - YouTube!

well to get free energy is not the way Dynatron is doing. free source is not battery it comes from somewhere else and not very big equipment is required only ferrite rings and special coil to harvest it. the setup can run even from 1.5 volt battery and the unit can be housed in 12"x12" box not that big as dynatron shows. Dynatron no doubt done so much work on ou but thats not the way to go.

kapanadze used just a coil small enuff to power 5kw. so larger equipment not needed. a unit for 500 watt comes in ur palm.

people dont realize size dont matter much. its the method that is important. and even Dynatron dont know the method with Don Smith Device. Its different!

rgds
        zzzz
        Last edited by zilano; 05-11-2012, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
          well to get free energy is not the way Dynatron is doing. free source is not battery it comes from somewhere else and not very big equipment is required only ferrite rings and special coil to harvest it. the setup can run even from 1.5 volt battery and the unit can be housed in 12"x12" box not that big as dynatron shows. Dynatron no doubt done so much work on ou but thats not the way to go.

kapanadze used just a coil small enuff to power 5kw. so larger equipment not needed. a unit for 500 watt comes in ur palm.

people dont realize size dont matter much. its the method that is important. and even Dynatron dont know the method with Don Smith Device. Its different!

rgds
          zzzz
          Glad your still posting. hope you won't let these people bad mouth you. I amm interested in your input

No matter what your age is. you show a vast knolge of what we are discussing on the forum. They

are just jealous because they can't keep up with you devices. they are probably just timg to intemedate you

to get you to quit posting on the forum. Because of people like you it is now possible for us to get off the grid at some point

the sky is the limit for you so keep up the good work and ignore the nay sayers.

Best Wishes
          SLOW-N-EASY

Comment

well to get free energy is not the way Dynatron is doing.
            free source is not battery it comes from somewhere else and
            not very big equipment is required only ferrite rings and special coil to harvest it.
            the setup can run even from 1.5 volt battery and the unit can be housed in 12"x12" box not that big as dynatron shows. Dynatron no doubt done so much work on ou but
            thats not the way to go.

rgds
            zzzz
            Well, I would ask you again to show YOUR version of "only ferrite rings and special coil", but i wont, since u do not have it, but let see what u r trying to say:

1. free source is not battery it comes from somewhere else...its the method that is important. and even Dynatron dont know the method with Don Smith Device

Sorry to say, but Dynatron using exactly the DS version, "iron" used just to get higher output; THE method is to harvest a potential energy stored in Ionosphere and Ground by tooling radiant energy as a part of Earth's energy "breath".

2. ferrite rings and special coil ... a coil small enuff to power 5kw...size dont matter much

It's not a coils that powering anything but transformers, their ability to transform HV HF input to LV HA (high amperage) output and that what counts, not LEDs; coils and ferrites just a triggering mechanism (see DS Magnetic Resonance). Size does matter
            From 1.5v you (and we all) can get only HV HF LA pulses to run a LED, and yes it can be placed even in yr palm. But it's NOTHING.

3. Dynatron no doubt done so much work on ou but thats not the way to go

At least he's searching, doing, showing, proving.
            What we can get from yr posts? Show us a baby ("500 watt comes in ur palm") and get all credits.
            So far y r changing others schematics, with useless obvious comments, it's not the way workout "the method with Don Smith Device".
            What's yr version of DS; your own, proven practically, OK, even in theory; spit it out and Dynatron will know what to change and we all will know it rite-a-way, he's doing and showing, not thinking and hiding.
            Nothing's wrong if u have not it, but let just call things by theirs names; admit it, and we all will go on.

Rgds.

Comment

rgds
              zzzz
              Hi Zilano
              With all respect, I must say, you can comment anyway you want but it would be better to put all this effort to action instead of talking. Look at other people like Woopy, Mr.Clean or Farmhand and others (sorry if i missed someone). All there messages and videos are exact results of certain work, not just unapproved theories. Dynatron is not only highly educated but he is also a great practice with big experience. He doesn't announce theories without showing his experiment results. Everything he has done, no matter if it is good or bad but it really works. Either way, no one yet brought more results than him and if there is please show him to us. It would be even better if you could prove what you have said so loudly.

P.S.
              Unfortunately, this thread is no longer DS (Donald Smith Devices too good to be true). Most of posts now are all off topic. In my opinion we should come back to the main topic. For all the rest you should make a separate thread.
              Last edited by Garsony; 05-11-2012, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Build One

Interesting, looks like people like me, following the thread for a year now, (in that time building a lab buying equipment, parts,…) does not getting any results. I was mostly quiet and just reading. Whey don’t you people who I guess just reading and didn’t build a think, BUILD one Zilano device and see on your one if it's working or not. Then write a post how great the schematic and instructions are, and give a big thanks.... Maybe like it was so many times mentioned it this thread Zilana could povs some picture or video. I'm sorry to post this which is having nothing to do with the actual smith thread I won't bother again and be off topic.

have one or two
                Last edited by editor; 05-11-2012, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Thank You!!

Thank You!!

Originally posted by Prio View Post

Comment

• Courtesy

Courtesy is the gift of treating others with warmth and respect. It means according dignity to people by being considerate, responsive, and kind in our dealings with them.

Courtesy helps us to remember our manners, not necessarily in a traditional formalized sense, but in the way we regularly and sincerely express gratitude, thoughtfully acknowledge feelings, and offer true hospitality. Courtesy facilitates successful interaction and negotiation, generously laying a foundation for understanding and harmony.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Proof

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                      Courtesy is the gift of treating others with warmth and respect. It means according dignity to people by being considerate, responsive, and kind in our dealings with them.

Courtesy helps us to remember our manners, not necessarily in a traditional formalized sense, but in the way we regularly and sincerely express gratitude, thoughtfully acknowledge feelings, and offer true hospitality. Courtesy facilitates successful interaction and negotiation, generously laying a foundation for understanding and harmony.
                      I agree to be polite with each other in this forum and yes too; to show proof too to really help others so that we all arrive atlast to OU.

Comment

• Zilano

@Zilano,

I like your posts. I like your enthusiasm, your originality, your energy, and your spirit. I think you have great ideas. Please continue posting.

I support you.

Now for a word about critics.

Originally posted by Malcolm X
                        If you have no critics you'll likely have no success.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Reality

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                          I agree to be polite with each other in this forum and yes too; to show proof too to really help others so that we all arrive atlast to OU.
                          As far as I am concerned, she doesn't have to show anything to anybody, especially, when she is being treated discourteously.

We should all treat each other with respect or, at least, try to be courteous.
                          Last edited by vidbid; 05-11-2012, 04:37 PM.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Answers???

I came here to look for answers. I want to start building a DS device myself, & I will start building next week.

So far this thread has given me very little in the way of answers. All I have seen is a lot of hostility & much conjecture. I certainly haven't had much of a welcome & have been totally ignored by all but one.

I will build my device(s), but weather or not I come back here to share my findings???? It's looking very doubtful right now.

What an unfriendly bunch you are lacking in social skills (all except the one mentioned above, & another who bothered to contact me. You know who you are )

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
                              I came here to look for answers. I want to start building a DS device myself, & I will start building next week.

So far this thread has given me very little in the way of answers. All I have seen is a lot of hostility & much conjecture. I certainly haven't had much of a welcome & have been totally ignored by all but one.

I will build my device(s), but weather or not I come back here to share my findings???? It's looking very doubtful right now.

What an unfriendly bunch you are lacking in social skills (all except the one mentioned above, & another who bothered to contact me. You know who you are )
                              Sorry for that . I think everyone was expecting a response from the schema master. The short answer is: it will not work.

Comment

• Bruised Egoes

There is a lot of testosterone here and you bruised some egos. Good luck getting your information here now.

Originally posted by nutgone View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X