Clear All

• Zelina's Mini DS device

Originally posted by zilano View Post
    YES THANKS ERROR IS CORRECTED.

RGDS
    ZZZZ
    Hello Zilano,

I like this low voltage proof of concept set up.I have been playing with
    the joule= 0.5 X C X V squared X F squared in Microsoft Excel.

My question is ,with this schematic, what if I pulse the 9 volts at ,say, 1 MHz shouldn't I get a massive yield energy? In this case more amps?

Just need some confirmation.

Kind regards,
    Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
      @nutgone

Welcome, aboard!

We appreciate you offering input.
      Thanks.

We'll see........

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
        Hello Zilano,

I like this low voltage proof of concept set up.I have been playing with
        the joule= 0.5 X C X V squared X F squared in Microsoft Excel.

My question is ,with this schematic, what if I pulse the 9 volts at ,say, 1 MHz shouldn't I get a massive yield energy? In this case more amps?

Just need some confirmation.

Kind regards,
        Ged
        well energy comes from air or earth. high frequency is just a bait to catch big fish. the big fish aquarium is cap. all capacity depends on storage cap.

diodes acts as pump. install many pumps and many aquarium and u will catch big fish all the time.

this catch of big fish is converted to hot electricity by utilizing sparkgap to produce hot electricity (rf) converted to dc and inverted to 120/220/230 50/60 hz.

cap decides the power of ur system. it will keep supplying spark power to self run a machine like don smith which further pumps more power from environment air. bifilar is the key. load doesnt effect input.

use bigger cap and harvest more. i used 4700mfd 10 volt. u can use 4700mfd 800 volts but beware spark is much stronger if u short cap it sounds like small crackers bursting. utilize this spark and oscillate a coil (Lc combination) and lower voltage across secondary and rectify and invert it. u will have power for free.

high frequency is key to charge cap faster.

the device is not don device yes its mini for those who wanna play at low voltages.
        its a tool to learn bifilar cw and ccw and cap charging from ground. and its a source for everyone to think how to use this cap power(cold) but voltage only to hot usable power.

rgds
        zzzz
        Last edited by zilano; 05-09-2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Don Smith Based Simplified

Here Is A Device Anybody Should Be Ablle To Replicate. I Originally Got The Schem From Mr. Clean.

I Just Didn't Use All The Parts But It Works Below Is A Picture And Schematic. If You Can

Not Replicate This You Should Find Another Output For Your Efforts.

Yes, There Is Not Any Capacitors Or Diodes And It Works Fine I Paln To Add Them Later

And See How It Effects The Device. It Also Does Not Have A Ground To The Florescent Light

The Light Does Not Work Without The Lead From The Device But Add A Ground And It Go Out.

Go Figure. I Can't Explain It But Its There Look At The Pictures Of The Burning Light And Ground Un Connected On The Plug.

Regards
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
            Here Is A Device Anybody Should Be Ablle To Replicate. I Originally Got The Schem From Mr. Clean.

I Just Didn't Use All The Parts But It Works Below Is A Picture And Schematic. If You Can

Not Replicate This You Should Find Another Output For Your Efforts.

Yes, There Is Not Any Capacitors Or Diodes And It Works Fine I Paln To Add Them Later

And See How It Effects The Device. It Also Does Not Have A Ground To The Florescent Light

The Light Does Not Work Without The Lead From The Device But Add A Ground And It Go Out.

Go Figure. I Can't Explain It But Its There Look At The Pictures Of The Burning Light And Ground Un Connected On The Plug.

Regards
            it works cos your coil acts as tesla coil and it radiates field( electric) and the cfl lamp contains a gas which ionizes and due to fluoroscent mercury coating inside cfl it lights up. and when u connect ground ions start moving to ground and lamp extinguishes.

rgds
            zzzz

Comment

• Quoted from Boguslaw:
              All motors, generators and transformers are 200% efficient minus heat/radio losses (so not 200% but like 199%). However the missing 100% is always consumed by improper design. Once a lenz free motor/generator or transformer is made the great law of nature is unaviodably uncovered : nature create energy for free to balance unbalanced state.
              Boguslaw,
              Do you think Thane Heinz has something to teach us here?
              AetherScientist mentioned a while back that a bifi series-wound primary will not suffer reflective losses from its secondary because the bifi's windings cancel out transverse EM waves. We see this classically in Tesla's bifi pancake coil, I believe.

My understanding of AS' comments is that the the bifi will not incur losses in power because it energizes the secondaries by scalar induction thru longitudinal waves, so that energy is drawn into the secondary from the excited aether. Therefore, as many secondaries as needed can be added without losses, multiplying power. Wow!!!

Now, if Hubbard's setup included a bifi wound primary, does this mean that the outer coils would actually be excited by scalar induction? Might this be the same with Smith's design?

As our friend a page or so back stated, perhaps this is indeed a very old yet simple (but hidden in plain sight) technology.
              Roberto/Bob

Comment

• Zilano's Proof of Concept Device

well energy comes from air or earth. high frequency is just a bait to catch big fish. the big fish aquarium is cap. all capacity depends on storage cap.

diodes acts as pump. install many pumps and many aquarium and u will catch big fish all the time.

this catch of big fish is converted to hot electricity by utilizing sparkgap to produce hot electricity (rf) converted to dc and inverted to 120/220/230 50/60 hz.

cap decides the power of ur system. it will keep supplying spark power to self run a machine like don smith which further pumps more power from environment air. bifilar is the key. load doesnt effect input.

use bigger cap and harvest more. i used 4700mfd 10 volt. u can use 4700mfd 800 volts but beware spark is much stronger if u short cap it sounds like small crackers bursting. utilize this spark and oscillate a coil (Lc combination) and lower voltage across secondary and rectify and invert it. u will have power for free.

the device is not don device yes its mini for those who wanna play at low voltages.
                its a tool to learn bifilar cw and ccw and cap charging from ground. and its a source for everyone to think how to use this cap power(cold) but voltage only to hot usable power.

rgds
                zzzz
                Hi Zilano,

I got goosebumps reading your explanation.Thats the moment of truth for me at this point.

You said :high frequency is key to charge cap faster. Absolutely .

Thank very much for your explanation.Good analogies.

Still learning.

Best regards,
                Ged
                Last edited by Gedfire; 05-10-2012, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• ZZZZ explanations ROCKS!

use bigger cap and harvest more.

rgds
                  zzzz
                  Hello All,

I am still feeling goose pimple aftershocks.I know of someone else who have a similar set (more or less, you be the judge) .On this forum and at overunity.They posted a non coil version without the better stuff Zelina has created .

Again, in the last few days I did manipulate the C value aka caps in the
                  joule = 0.5 X C X V squared X F squared.

And much to my amazement, I was getting more power.

That was my limited el cheapo way of testing/simulating stuff.My other experiment was when I added a second and a third cap in parallel to a diode bridge I was using with a static rod electricity generator,I got more power.Small scale but intensely satisfying for me.

Finally, as I type this, that radiant burst of goosebumps again....here is a link to the person who did very similar stuff like Zilanos but which he seem not to have followed it up.Please read it, you will understand how I feel at this point in time.

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Scroll down to Core's Proof of Concept. baroutologos,the initiator of this thread was there too.

there you have it folks.

and Zilano Zelina Zane, many thanks for putting the spark and resonance (pun intended) back into this forum.AWESOME JOB

Ged
                  Last edited by Gedfire; 05-10-2012, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Ged,

I like your avatar very much and also your attitude. You have a very uplifting spirit. It helps to calm the savage beast in the thread. Thanks!!

Best Regards,
                    David Fine

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post

rgds
                      zzzz
                      Very interesting analogy.

Thanks for your post.
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Here's something I came up with to remove noise from my battery, it takes the
                        switching transients from the negative end of each primary of my AC transformer
                        alternately and applies them to the positive of the cap through to the other
                        primary, the cap should be kept at a voltage at least three or four times that
                        of the input voltage to prevent extra input current. I used 6 x 5 mm LED's in
                        series with 1270 Ohms resistance also in series, which resulted in about 30 volts
                        in the cap while powering the LED's really bright. I recommend a bleeder
                        resistor to prevent overcharging the cap in case of no load. I have some
                        video with some wave forms and "rambling commentary" uploading soon. This
                        can be done with the kacher and clean circuits too maybe with 3 plate cap.
                        But this way is ballanced.

My main objective was to remove as much noise from the battery as possible.
                        Which it does, indicated by a neon lighting from the battery terminal before
                        but not lighting after the modification was done (will show in video).

Rough drawing I know. It's very simplified, it depicts a regular 12 to 240 inverter. With the mod.

Cheers
                        Last edited by Farmhand; 05-10-2012, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                          YES THANKS ERROR IS CORRECTED.
                          U must be kidding!?!
                          Man, u wrong again
                          First it has nothing to do with DS (y u r stealing my time? Open ur own thread and post this crap there, I promise I will never will bother u there);
                          second, this schematic stolen from here:
                          (attach, so called "kacher" ),
                          and third, 3 LEDs from 6-12v?? How many videos u want me to show u running bunch of LEDs from 1v??
                          And u still claiming having 10kW?
                          What's wrong with u kid?
                          Nothing personal, just a matter of truth
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
                            Hi all

So i made this video amazing electric pump charging 1.wmv - YouTube

Hope this helps

good luck at all

Laurent
                            Laurent! Cool!!!! Thanks!

Comment

• While I'm at it I'll also claim this three phase rectifier with plate P arrangement,
                              which could be called a "tripple AV plug with plate". I haven't seen it posted as yet.

Edit:Here's the video, I tried the plate and it works good in that it raises the
                              capacitor voltage a little bit, it can be a plate or it can be the ground/Earth.
                              Some other configurations varying slightly from this could also work, such as
                              dumping the cap through a load back to the battery ect.

I think it's important to keep the capacitor voltage above the battery voltage or it
                              could be charged by current directly from the battery through the diodes, if a
                              very large capacitor is used there could be big surge current when the cap is
                              first charged from 0 v, if a diode fails the cap voltage may not remain above
                              the supply voltage as with too much load ect.

Switching Noise / Battery Noise AV solution.wmv - YouTube

To eliminate the possibility of DC flowing through the diodes I am now using a
                              100 nF AC (non polarized) capacitor in series with each of the AC inputs to the FWBR.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-10-2012, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by promt View Post
                                U must be kidding!?!
                                Man, u wrong again
                                First it has nothing to do with DS (y u r stealing my time? Open ur own thread and post this crap there, I promise I will never will bother u there);
                                second, this schematic stolen from here:
                                (attach, so called "kacher" ),
                                and third, 3 LEDs from 6-12v?? How many videos u want me to show u running bunch of LEDs from 1v??
                                And u still claiming having 10kW?
                                What's wrong with u kid?
                                Nothing personal, just a matter of truth
                                well dont waste time here. take care. nothing personal.

;-)

rgds
                                zzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X