Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhh ok Zilano

So your draw is wrong, because in your draw, the + leg of the Led is connected to the - leg of the capacitor, and the -leg of the Led is connected to the + leg of the capacitor

correct

I don't understand why you said that there aren't current on the LED, if there are charges coming from the ground and going to the ground so there are current charging the capacitor,

if I connect a LED to the charged capacitor there will are current, hot eletricity
    thanks

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Ged!! You're the Man. A better one is coming soon.

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
      A big thank you Slovenia and Fine for the compilations of Zilanos post.I couldn't have done it better.

Best regards,

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by c_henriques View Post
        mhh ok Zilano

So your draw is wrong, because in your draw, the + leg of the Led is connected to the - leg of the capacitor, and the -leg of the Led is connected to the + leg of the capacitor

correct

I don't understand why you said that there aren't current on the LED, if there are charges coming from the ground and going to the ground so there are current charging the capacitor,

if I connect a LED to the charged capacitor there will are current, hot eletricity
        thanks
        my drawing is not wrong. i said + of the led conncted to +ve of cap leg and -ve of led connected -ve of cap leg.

and across bifilar the cw and ccw coil where there are 3 leds. the bifilar output is a.c. so u connect led here in anyway it will light

since charges from earth r static coz of etheric component they dont have magnetic property so they r cold. they provide voltage but no current. even then the led lights coz of voltage.

we produce hot electricity as it has both component magnetic and electric. where as cold electricity has only electric component not magnetic.

rgds
        zzzz

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Ged!! You're the Man. A better one is coming soon.

Slovenia, Fine, & Fiditti are the same fellow.

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
          A big thank you Slovenia and Fine for the compilations of Zilanos post.I couldn't have done it better.

Best regards,

Ged

Comment

• Well!

Since the aim of this thread was to confirm, whether Smith devices are true or not, I am now in a position to confirm the following:
            1. Yes! They are very true! They are simple as well and capable to deliver hundreds of MW for free, once excited with few watts!
            2. All devices of Kapanadze and Smith follow the same principle.
            3. Neither Kapanadze Nor Smith have found, discovered, or added anything their own! The Technology was known and published at the beginning of last century! They simply copied it. They cannot patent it.
            4. This technology has nothing to do with works of Great Tesla (current of high frequency – disruptive discharge of capacitor…). It has nothing to do with “cold” electricity or standing waves. It belongs to common knowledge of physic and power electricity. It does not violate any known law of physic.
            5. With some clever solutions can be realized in many different ways and concepts, as both Gentlemen have successfully done.
            6. Writings of Zilano have absolutely no value in this regard. Reviewing her posts leads to only one fact: she has never built a working device and never understood how it can work. (with all respect to her as person).
            7. Suggestions of Utkin are also very far away and have no value in this regard.
            8. Am not going to disclose any further information (at least not now!). Those who want to play further with electronics shall proceed. Very few of knowledgeable members shall seek for different concepts and will find their right way to the aim. Zilano and Co. shall continue jumping from one “success” to another one!
            9. I think I gave enough hints here for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
              my drawing is not wrong. i said + of the led conncted to +ve of cap leg and -ve of led connected -ve of cap leg.

and across bifilar the cw and ccw coil where there are 3 leds. the bifilar output is a.c. so u connect led here in anyway it will light

since charges from earth r static coz of etheric component they dont have magnetic property so they r cold. they provide voltage but no current. even then the led lights coz of voltage.

we produce hot electricity as it has both component magnetic and electric. where as cold electricity has only electric component not magnetic.

rgds
              zzzz
              I don't understand how a reversed LED can glows but ok, I will try this setup

Comment

• Originally posted by c_henriques View Post
                I don't understand how a reversed LED can glows but ok, I will try this setup
                with ac polarity dont matter. with dc or caps polarity matter for connecting leds.

zzzz

Comment

• insulate ferrite rod it may shock you.
                  I don't pretend to have anything real, only ideas and a lot of not working stuff around (because nobody is helping me and I always meet the barrier I cannot pass)
                  Anyway , two things.
                  Above is the most important part of zilano concept/device.
                  why it could shock you ? do you see resemblances with zatzaritzin transformer (sorry, forgot correct name) ?

Alfred M. Hubbard important info

While Hubbard declined to disclose the exact amount that he had received for his invention, he made it clear that he had sold out a 75% interest in what may prove to be the greatest scientific revelation of the ages for little more than a mess of potage.

"When I made my discovery", he said, "I was only 16 years old and, until that time, I’d never even had an ice cream soda. So you can imagine that a couple of thousand dollars looked mighty big to me. I never hesitated for an instant when the people who were financing me insisted on taking a [missing text] kept demanding more and more of my rights.

Just Quit Cold

"But, at last, along in 1922, I suddenly came to the realization that if I acceded to their latest demand I’d have only 20% interest left, so I just quit them cold".

and here :

"The manner of this momentary charging, however, constitutes the principal secret of the device, according to the inventor, who says that while machinists have built a number of coils for him under his direction, they have been unable to "start" them. In the event the power of the coil should diminish, it can be rejuvenated in less than a second, Hubbard says. "

That was the missing puzzle at 1919..... and I believe it was rediscovered at least two times...... TPU is the same as Hubbard but slightly changed so it become particle accelerator and overheat with improper core (material and construction) - someone already properly classified TPU and described in scribd document.
                  Hubbard device was low frequency and also overheated, but I think iron core is not required with higher frequencies but here we fight with other problem - powering AC motors with high frequency is impossible so it has to be done indirectly using a unipolar motor or rotoverter motor-generator or Don Smith method of charging big capacitors and running 50Hz inverter directly from them. I see everything is connected...

Comment

• abcd1200d

For all points yes, you are telling truth. I still see value in Kapanadze patents but he spoiled the ideas he could patent and let help others revive old technique. Simply he tried to patent missing puzzle of powering circuit without throwing details because as simple mind can conclude the method of powering MUST BE tricky but very simple indeed once learnt.

As you said essential cannot be patented....... damhik but the idea is rather simple and communicated by Tom Bearden , though not clearly I think.
                    All motors, generators and transformers are 200% efficient minus heat/radio losses (so not 200% but like 199%). However the missing 100% is always consumed by improper design. Once a lenz free motor/generator or transformer is made the great law of nature is unaviodably uncovered : nature create energy for free to balance unbalanced state.
                    For example : you have 100W of energy in EM dipole in primary of transformer and nature create anti-dipole 100W of energy in secondary but once you destroy this secondary (by creating current flow) the primary is also destroyed. This should and can be avoided. Information how to do this is very wide spread on many threads here and on other places.

Money world is not ready to get access to free obundant nature laws.
                    Money world is not solving problems , it creates them to sustain system.
                    If you are not convinced , I will not convince you. I will not give you more then my thoughts and warm feelings. Soon however.......it may change....

Comment

• Originally posted by abc1200d View Post
                      Well!

Since the aim of this thread was to confirm, whether Smith devices are true or not, I am now in a position to confirm the following:
                      1. Yes! They are very true! They are simple as well and capable to deliver hundreds of MW for free, once excited with few watts!
                      3. Neither Kapanadze Nor Smith have found, discovered, or added anything their own! The Technology was known and published at the beginning of last century! They simply copied it. They cannot patent it.
                      4. This technology has nothing to do with works of Great Tesla (current of high frequency – disruptive discharge of capacitor…). It has nothing to do with “cold” electricity or standing waves. It belongs to common knowledge of physic and power electricity. It does not violate any known law of physic.
                      5. With some clever solutions can be realized in many different ways and concepts, as both Gentlemen have successfully done.
                      6. Writings of Zilano have absolutely no value in this regard. Reviewing her posts leads to only one fact: she has never built a working device and never understood how it can work. (with all respect to her as person).
                      7. Suggestions of Utkin are also very far away and have no value in this regard.
                      8. Am not going to disclose any further information (at least not now!). Those who want to play further with electronics shall proceed. Very few of knowledgeable members shall seek for different concepts and will find their right way to the aim. Zilano and Co. shall continue jumping from one “success” to another one!
                      Nice to her of your success!
                      But what is your contribution? You tell what is NOT!
                      Do you want us to quit struggling and wait? Wait for what?
                      This is shurely no offending! You might be right with your post but what is our alternative suggested? Please elaborate!
                      We are her in order to foster democratic energy for all!
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

with ac polarity dont matter. with dc or caps polarity matter for connecting leds.

zzzz
                        Yes but in your drawing the cap led is inversed, the Avamenkro's plug charge the capacitor right? so the charge stored in the led ligths the led rigth?

but your led is inverses

the led on this schem is in right position but in your scheme is inversed

Comment

zzzz
                          Yes but in your drawing the cap led is inversed, the Avamenkro's plug charge the capacitor right? so the charge stored in the led ligths the led rigth?

but your led is inverses

the led on this schem is in right position but in your scheme is inversed

Comment

• And your point is

Originally posted by abc1200d View Post
                            Well!

What is your point or goal we have seen many claims already so where are you going with this.
                            Regards African

Comment

• Hi Woopy,

Great video.

Did you see Nolan - Kajunks, video ?

Thanks, Penno

Comment

• JohnStone

Please tell me what is going on when we short circuit secondary of normal transformer ? then what will be if there is lenz free transformer ? well - by blind uneducated guess based on experiments with normal one I would say - it will give out whatever it can, and it can whatever it see on primary....and this is happening...watch some russian videos on youtube... not theory ,indeed real devices.
                                I am so excited but still unable to copy them ,I don't know why (some black voodoo ?) and nobody seems interested in my little thread about the simplest electronic device which can prove it (delamorto resonant inverter)
                                (mind that I'm talking about device based on ordinary parts available in every electronic shop or easily made based on normal engeneering knowledge like choke coil)

If you think that above was not important then I
                                Google Image Result for http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/weather/hurricane/blog/Hot-Cold.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X