• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Fine Job!!!

Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
    You would be correct, 15kv 4 amp 100ns.

All I can say is damn fine work!

One day somebody will use the coil output to charge a battery. I just hope the damn thing doesn't explode!
    Last edited by vidbid; 05-09-2012, 05:40 AM. Reason: Added Image
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Thanks Nolan.

Comment

• Thanks David

Good to see you back David, thanks for the saved files

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks, You are very welcome!!

Originally posted by Ecancanvas View Post
          Good to see you back David, thanks for the saved files

Comment

• Zilano's Recent Posts

Originally posted by David Fine View Post
            I have assembled a pdf file including the recently deleted Zilano posts. Actually she deleted pretty much all her posts but I have all the others backed up. Anyway, this pdf file is all the most recent deletions up to present. The file is assembled in reverse notation such that the most recent posts are first and the oldest posts are last. I had difficulty with some of the diagrams deleted and so they are still missing from the file. I wanted you to have something, so I decided to upload the file anyway even though there are missing diagrams. I will continue to try and ascertain which diagrams were deleted and where to put them in the file. This may not happen for a while. The diagrams I have are not listed in any particular sequence and so it is hard to know what went where. Also I have other projects to so this has been on somewhat of a back burner. As of Monday May 14 I'll be out of commission for two to six weeks. Enjoy!!

Zilano Update May 9 Update
            Great job, David!

For those who don't have a Scribd account, click here to download that PDF from Google Docs. No Login Required.

Here's that link:
            HTML Code:
            https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwW-hOB-KNeFUjVWSy1iRVA0dnM
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Lenz/Znel/dragon circuit

Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
              Great video
              I was wondering what is the cause of the added energy when the copper plate is placed between the batteries.
              Is it caused by the fact that Cold electricity is converted to Hot?

Would you please check if a magnetic component is added to the plate by using a compass before and after placing the plate between the batteries?
              Thanks!

Bert

Comment

• Hi Zilano!

Super great, can't wait to see new one.

have a nice day or night

Originally posted by zilano View Post
                Dear/Sir

will post only after correcting the errors so they are correct in technical terms and can be experimented without wasting money and time.

once again really sorry.

thanks and regards

zzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by bbem View Post
                  Great video
                  I was wondering what is the cause of the added energy when the copper plate is placed between the batteries.

Would you please check if a magnetic component is added to the plate by using a compass before and after placing the plate between the batteries?
                  Thanks!

Bert
                  @bbem

Radiant energy

See John Bedini on Tesla's Radiant Energy

HTML Code:
                  http://youtu.be/RoqhV5fL5Cw
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• @ David Fine and Vidbid

Hi ! Vidbid and David Fine!

there wont be any deletions from my side. i held the decision as per your request. I wont burden David Fine for salvaging more deleted posts of mine coz its a herculean task and indeed is very time intesive and takes a lot of effort.

I wish David fine good luck and happy recovery. Thank you for salvaging my posts for the benefit of members. i wont burden u with the work of doing the salvaging work. i will not del my posts further.

cold electricity vdo

RADIANT ENERGY/COLD ELECTRICITY RESISTANCE TEST 1 & 2 - YouTube

rgds
                    zzzz
                    Last edited by zilano; 05-09-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      yes, but this is not the simplest way, trust me
                      however here is a tip : we have seen it in ordinary transformers before smoke
                      PS you are correct, but I mean the same without worrying about choosing the correct capacitor.....
                      Sorry, but i dont know what you mean.Maybe you should say it without hints...

Comment

• Originally posted by bbem View Post
                        Great video

Thanks!

Bert
                        Added energy ? Oh I see, you mean the increased effect ? Does the input
                        increase when the light is lit ? Or when the plate is placed between the
                        batteries ? I wonder if kajunkreations could provide a drawing to show how he
                        had the setup arranged.

The way I see it, the plate is the reference/ground and the cap is charged
                        by the AV plug, if the plate's reference is floating the effect is less, if the
                        plates reference is opposing the sign of the wave applied to the AV plug the
                        effect is a big voltage differential to charge the cap. But it all depends how it
                        is arranged. The phase difference between the oscillation in the batteries and
                        the oscillation at the AV plug is what does the job I think.

Cheers

P.S. Very impressive results kajunkreations, I'm a fan of your work. Gotta love a powerful spark. Always promising.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-09-2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• back EMF suppression

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                          (Without back EMF suppression)
                          By Don Smith....

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/VladimirUtkin.pdf , he wrote also many tips how to avoid a backEMF....

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                            Thanks for posting a link to that video.

All I can say is damn impressive video.

Here's that link, again.

HTML Code:
                            http://youtu.be/nhbtOvNLnko
                            Download video as mp4

I can only image that those are some industrial grade diodes.
                            Looks like marine type blocking diodes to me.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Vidbid!!

Best Regards,
                              David Fine

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                              Great job, David!

For those who don't have a Scribd account, click here to download that PDF from Google Docs. No Login Required.

Here's that link:
                              HTML Code:
                              https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwW-hOB-KNeFUjVWSy1iRVA0dnM

Comment

• Thanks!!

Zilano,

Thanks!! Yes, those pdf files take a lot of time but I never wanted to lose access to any of your insights. Thanks for not deleting any more of your posts.

Best Regards,
                                David Fine

Originally posted by zilano View Post
                                Hi ! Vidbid and David Fine!

there wont be any deletions from my side. i held the decision as per your request. I wont burden David Fine for salvaging more deleted posts of mine coz its a herculean task and indeed is very time intesive and takes a lot of effort.

I wish David fine good luck and happy recovery. Thank you for salvaging my posts for the benefit of members. i wont burden u with the work of doing the salvaging work. i will not del my posts further.

cold electricity vdo

RADIANT ENERGY/COLD ELECTRICITY RESISTANCE TEST 1 & 2 - YouTube

rgds
                                zzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X