X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
    @Garsony,

Thanks for offering your query.

The theoreticians are currently busy, developing a supposition intended to explain that.
    I'm sure they are. Zilano said it works the best (see attachment). Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing, just wonder why it doesn't work for all.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Conversion Cold to Hot 'electricity'

@Zilano
      As we have seen cold electricity doesn't have a magnetic component.
      So I guess we need to add a magnetic component when converting by:
      1. Using a permanent magnet (just like MEG and Joul Thief)
      2. Pulsating cold electricity with hot electricity.
      Does this make sense?

Bert

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks Vidbid!!

Best Regards,
        David Fine

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
        David,

I have a feeling that you'll do just fine.

Get well soon!
        Last edited by David Fine; 05-08-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Practical teslatechnique

Interview dynatron in html form.
          Dynatron

Last edited by Davi; 05-08-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbem View Post
            @Zilano
            As we have seen cold electricity doesn't have a magnetic component.
            So I guess we need to add a magnetic component when converting by:
            1. Using a permanent magnet (just like MEG and Joul Thief)
            2. Pulsating cold electricity with hot electricity.
            Does this make sense?

Bert
            warm warm warmer essentially what is magnetic field ? well.... curled electric field..... what is cold electricity ? pure electric maybe ? or at least the reverse of normal electricity when flowing.... normal is longitudinal electric field aka electric current (roughly) surrounded by magnetic field of course curled
            (it's simplification but in fact Don was correct that electricity we are using is EM wave polarized around conductor like I described and current is secondary effect by small magnets called electrons) anyway..... you should see light in tunel now ..... this is also answer for my question if you try to

Comment

• Lowering the HF

Originally posted by Garsony View Post
              I'm sure they are. Zilano said it works the best (see attachment). Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing, just wonder why it doesn't work for all.
              @Garsony

Thank you for offering your input.

Disclaimer: The following is only offered as a personal opinion without warranty:

I will concede that I believe that unless one employs extremely fast switching diodes that rectifying HF is not all that simple(1), but I do believe it can be done. Additionally, I believe Smith showed a method for lowering the frequency(2).

1. See Video: Diodes in High-Frequency Circuits
              HTML Code:
              http://youtu.be/Opm6ZNDztSQ
              2. See Video: Donald L Smith Device, Bonus Part II
              Correct the Frequency. See time index 2:15/6:09
              HTML Code:
              http://youtu.be/gW265RlFEeQ
              Last edited by vidbid; 05-08-2012, 11:40 PM. Reason: Clarification
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Dynatron

Thanks for posting that link of Dynatron's information

HTML Code:
                http://tarielkapanadze.ru/practice-eng.htm
                See as PDF

I venture to say that if Tariel Kapanadze was as open and forthright as Dynatron, we might all be powering our own homes with our own self-constructed devices very soon.
                Last edited by vidbid; 05-08-2012, 06:40 PM. Reason: Correction & Additional Commentary
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                  @Garsony

Thank you for offering your input.

I will concede that I believe that unless one employes extremely fast switching diodes that rectifying HF is not all that simple(1), but I do believe it can be done. Additionally, I believe Smith showed a method for lowering the frequency(2).

1. See Video: Diodes in High-Frequency Circuits
                  HTML Code:
                  http://youtu.be/Opm6ZNDztSQ
                  2. See Video: Donald L Smith Device, Bonus Part II
                  Correct the Frequency. See time index 2:15/6:09
                  HTML Code:
                  http://youtu.be/gW265RlFEeQ

Thank you Vidbid for your time and hard work , It is highly appreciated. This is not about the diode. This man knows why it doesn't work (see Davi latest post or this link: Practical teslatechnique) , he is very close to success.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                    Thanks Vidbid!!

Best Regards,
                    David Fine
                    You're Welcome, Sir!
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Video

Originally posted by editor View Post
                      Hi, Guruji
                      Is not my video, the owner is "thelast".
                      The isolation is glass. It was 2mm/3mm/10mm, depending on the voltage.
                      Well if she is hidding the import parts than there is no ending just spending!!
                      People acually buil the device ask for a decent comment and gets

Oh ok. I'm very with those guys that be practicable and show their work not just keep speaking only in forums. She told him to add diodes after SG. Did he try this?
                      Ok I'll post to him on youtube.
                      Last edited by Guruji; 05-08-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by editor View Post
                        Zilano, why don't you comment the video. The device was build like in the sheme, but thare is no output.
                        I realy don't understand way you offer to help and answare the qustions and when the device is build you ignore it!
                        I really hope you will provide a little more info. Seams like thare is only 3-5 people on this thread actually buildind devices the rest of them is just waiting for more details or plug and pray device, or don't have the time/money. I hope you will help thelast and uncourage other like me to
                        continue building.

have a nice one
                        Dear/Sir

with due respect to all members and the guests i extrememly apologise for the circuit i posted which our thread memeber Mr thelast tried to experiment. with regret and remorse i declare that the circuit was not proper and it will not work. i feel sorry and i take all the blame. am sorry for the inconvenience caused and anguish and anger that have felt by our member Mr. Thelast and others.

i hereby declare that please dont try my circuits there can be error unless its rectified no one try the circuits posted by me.

i am deleting all my drawings and will post only after correcting the errors so they are correct in technical terms and can be experimented without wasting money and time.

once again really sorry.

thanks and regards

zzzz
                        Last edited by zilano; 05-08-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• speed of high voltage rectifers

Gentleman and Ladies would it be beneficial to replace the solid state diodes with their old school counterpart, the vacuum tube high voltage rectifier.
                          I am currently playing with an old Philco Ford TV power supply, the flyback has several turns of wire around its ferrite core. This feeds the heater of a 3dc3 rectifier in an x-ray cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by editor View Post
                            Zilano, why don't you comment the video. The device was build like in the sheme, but thare is no output.
                            I realy don't understand way you offer to help and answare the qustions and when the device is build you ignore it!
                            I really hope you will provide a little more info. Seams like thare is only 3-5 people on this thread actually buildind devices the rest of them is just waiting for more details or plug and pray device, or don't have the time/money. I hope you will help thelast and uncourage other like me to
                            continue building.

have a nice one
                            Read page 5-57 of chapter 5 http://www.free-energy-info.com/PJKbook.pdf. I hope it will help.
                            Last edited by Garsony; 05-08-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                              Dear/Sir

with due respect to all members and the guests i extrememly apologise for the circuit i posted which our thread memeber Mr thelast tried to experiment. with regret and remorse i declare that the circuit was not proper and it will not work. i feel sorry and i take all the blame. am sorry for the inconvenience caused and anguish and anger that have felt by our member Mr. Thelast and others.

i hereby declare that please dont try my circuits there can be error unless its rectified no one try the circuits posted by me.

i am deleting all my drawings and will post only after correcting the errors so they are correct in technical terms and can be experimented without wasting money and time.

once again really sorry.

thanks and regards

zzzz
                              Don't say that! I've just started ordering all the parts to replcate one of your devices!!! (actually more of a Don Smith device, but you were mentioned)

Will it work? Watch this space.........
                              Last edited by nutgone; 05-08-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                                Dear/Sir

once again really sorry.

thanks and regards

zzzz
                                Hi,zilano!

Congratulation!
                                This are words of strong person.
                                Are you really woman?
                                I don't believe it.

Sorry.

So what about converter?
                                Is it workable design?
                                Did you test it really?
                                Could you please describe the process of converting.
                                (theory)

Can I sent you private message?

Best regards,

Sergey.
                                Last edited by usu; 05-08-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X