Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
    not my post i just did the translation of the link posted by Ganzha.

i always said bifilar but nobody listened to me. hope this thing clears up minds of the people.

anyways this is it.

thankx to Ganzha posting it.

rgds
    zzzz
    @Zilano

Thanks for posting your views, Zilano. They're much appreciated.

I do believe that bifilar coils are important, as you say.

Vladimir Utkin discusses two different types of bifilar coils on page 8 of his Free Energy: Nikola Tesla Secrets for Everybody.

Originally posted by Vladimir Utkin
    The bifilar pancake coil may be the best method.

The voltage between adjacent turns in an ordinary coil is very low, and so their ability to generate additional energy is not good. Consequently, you need to raise the voltage between adjacent turns in an inductor.

Method: Divide the inductor into seperate parts, and position the turns of the first part in between the turns of the second part, and then connect the end of the first coil to the beginning of the second coil. When you do that, the voltage between the adjacent turns will be the same as the voltage between the ends of the whole coil!

Next step: Rearrange the position of the magnetic and electric fields in the way needed in applying amplifying energy (as described above). The method for doing this is - the flat pancake coil where the magnetic and electric field are arranged in exactly the way needed for amplifying energy.
    Tesla patented the bifilar pancake coil in 1894 with Patent #512,340

Interesting video on the comparison of a Tesla bifilar and a pancake coil.

Link:
    HTML Code:
    http://youtu.be/mvb39SwTXBE
    @Ganzha

Thanks for bringing that information to this thread.
    Last edited by vidbid; 05-08-2012, 06:11 AM. Reason: Enhancements
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
      PDF Update:
      Ran into some difficulties with the pdf but it is coming along. Most of the diagrams I retrieved are micro sized and there is no way to enlarge them. They are not a useful usable size in their saved format.

P.S.: I have to try and get this done before May 14 because my right arm will be out of commission due to surgery for six weeks.
      Good work David, your efforts are highly appreciated.
      I cant wait for you coming pdf.

Very sorry to hear about your arm surgery.
      May God keep you healthy and wealthy.

Regards,
      D.J

Comment

• Zilano, why don't you comment the video. The device was build like in the sheme, but thare is no output.
        I realy don't understand way you offer to help and answare the qustions and when the device is build you ignore it!
        I really hope you will provide a little more info. Seams like thare is only 3-5 people on this thread actually buildind devices the rest of them is just waiting for more details or plug and pray device, or don't have the time/money. I hope you will help thelast and uncourage other like me to
        continue building.

have a nice one

Originally posted by zilano View Post
        well if u think am pulling legs then walk free on your own legs.
        good luck at all !

best wishes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Haan
          Interesting. More details would be handy.
          I don't know Russian and dont have a clue what he's saying in the video. From the looks of it, it's a kacher with receiver coils used to light the bulbs. There are more videos on this from alanhk147 with waveforms I've not yet had a chance to look into. Hopefully we can gather the frequency from the waveform.

Don described the principles behind magnetic induction in these videos. As Don says, it's a near endless source of energy since you can add many receiver coils without altering the power needed to drive the Tesla coil. If you arrange these receiver coils in series-parallel you can get as much voltage and current as you plan and get serious wattage. This is just my interpretation and any mistakes are mine alone.

Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices - Chapter 3
          The key feature of this device is the fact that any number of receiver coils can be placed near the transmitter and each will receive a full electrical pick up from the local environment, without altering the power needed to drive the Tesla Coil transmitter - more and more output without increasing the input power - unlimited COP values, all of which are over 1. The extra power is flowing in from the local environment where there is almost unlimited amounts of excess energy and that inflow is caused by the rapidly vibrating magnetic field generated by the central Tesla Coil. While the additional coils appear to just be scattered around the base board, this is not the case. The YouTube video demonstrates that the pick-up of these coils is affected to a major degree by the distance from the radiating magnetic field. This is to do with the wavelength of the signal driving the Tesla Coil, so the coils shown above are all positioned at exactly the same distance from the Tesla Coil. You still can have as many pick-up coils as you want, but they will be mounted in rings around the Tesla Coil and the coils in each ring will be at the same distance from the Tesla Coil in the centre.

Each of the pick up coils act exactly the same as the "L2" secondary coil of the Tesla Coil transmitter, each picking up the same level of power. Just as with the actual "L2" coil, each will need an output circuit arrangement as described for the previous device. Presumably, the coil outputs could be connected in parallel to increase the output amperage, as they are all resonating at the same frequency and in phase with each other. Each will have its own separate output circuit with a step-down isolation transformer and frequency adjustment as before. If any output is to be a rectified DC output, then no frequency adjustment is needed, just rectifier diodes and a smoothing capacitor following the step-down transformer which will need to be an air core or ferrite core type due to the high frequency.

Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium

A simplified arrangement to demonstrate the principle can be seen here.

Magnetic Induction

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
            Hi Sergey!

Very good conceprion in link you gave me! I am agreed that it better way - because it is classic Tesla!
            Our problem now it is right way to harwest so called Free Energy. What it should be - Avramenko Plug? Triple Condensor? Ferrite Transformator? Cadeus Coils?
            Hi,Ganzha!
            I must say that I was wrong when I said about her Russian lang. knowledge.
            She did the translation good enough !
            I think this translation is very useful for this forum.

Thanks zilano!

Ganzha!
            I like your idea.
            I'll take your circuit as the base circuit.
            But in my understanding we should make some changes.
            I hate spark gap device.
            So I offer redraw it on the kacher base.
            Small question:
            Could you give me some explanation about the coil design?
            What is the type of rod there in the centre of coil(material)?

By the way.
            I know one guy (nick "tiger 2007").
            He is trying to replicate the kapanadze device.
            The same nick is written in your sheme.
            It is very strange coincidence.

P.S.
            "Avramenko Plug? Triple Condensor? Ferrite Transformator? Cadeus Coils?"
            I don't like this idea .
            I prefer the direct convertion.
            Explanation:
            In my understanding the cold electricity is not the electricity in the usual sense.
            It's more like a gas.This is well-known concept.
            Gas does not have the voltage and current.
            It has the pressure.
            So we should make a turbine.
            I think the coil in your picture is the part of this turbine.
            This is my general idea.

Best regards,

Sergey.
            Last edited by usu; 05-08-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Experiment by yourself

Originally posted by editor View Post
              Zilano, why don't you comment the video. The device was build like in the sheme, but thare is no output.
              I realy don't understand way you offer to help and answare the qustions and when the device is build you ignore it!
              I really hope you will provide a little more info. Seams like thare is only 3-5 people on this thread actually buildind devices the rest of them is just waiting for more details or plug and pray device, or don't have the time/money. I hope you will help thelast and uncourage other like me to
              continue building.

have a nice one
              Hi editor you're maybe right that when one builds a device proprosed by her she then pulls out. Maybe she's under stress from outside source we're not seeing. Ok but still she's giving ideas and push to make us think and work about these circuits.
              Thanks for sharing that vid editor. What did you do as insulation between those plates?

Comment

• Knowledgeable

Zilano has always walked on her own two legs. She's very knowledgeable unlike some others. The thread is pretty much a Zilano thread and has been for a while now. Zilano is the reason the thread is still active.

So, if you don't like it here there are other threads.

Originally posted by promt View Post
                Only after you

Comment

• Hi, Guruji
                  Is not my video, the owner is "thelast".
                  The isolation is glass. It was 2mm/3mm/10mm, depending on the voltage.
                  Well if she is hidding the import parts than there is no ending just spending!!
                  People acually buil the device ask for a decent comment and gets

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                    @Garsony

Thanks for that translation.
                    And where are the theorists in help for the practical guys which waste time and money for the benefit of others?

Quote: Originally Posted by Garsony
                    This is one of his lasts comments:

Привет, транс там ненасыщаемый, ни в каких документах и петентах не найдете вы работы транса на радиантном электричестве.
                    разница состоит в том, что на обычном токе максимальный магнитный поток через магнитопровод проходит, при максимальном токе вторички, а для транса с х.т. в первичке все наоборот. максимальный магнитный поток на холостом ходе и чем больше мы нагружаем вторичку, тем больше разгружаем магнитопровод. никакого подмагничивапния магнитопровода нет, поскольку и в первичке и во вторичке синусоидальные колебания с неизменным периодом независимо от нагрузки..Это нигде не написано, это результаты моих полуторамесячных экспериментов с трансформатором изоляции.
                    Поскольку первичка с масляниками составляет колебательный контур, ток в такой системе отстает от напряжения на 90 градусов (90 градусов надо еще проверить), соттветственно вся реактивная мощность никогда не может быть снията на вторичке транса, а только процентов 20 от колебательной мощности, поэтому габаритная мощность магнитопровода должна превышать расчетную выходную мощность раз эдак в пять....
                    Другими словами, с двухкиловатного железа удавалось выдавить около 500 ват. на холостом ходу железо уже не вытягивало синус и обрезало верхи синуса, по мерое увеличения нагрузки, появлялся синус и так вплоть до того момента, когда происходит пороговый свал индуктивности (8 вольт 70 ампер в случае с 2 киловатным магнитопроводом), частота колебаний- около 80 герц.

In this case, in no patents and documents, you will never find a transformer on radiant energy. The difference is that on normal electricity, the maximum magnetic flux passes through the transformer magnetic core in maximum current of secondary coil. For the transformer with cold electricity, in primary coil, everything is in reverse. The maximum magnetic flux set on idle mode and the more we load the secondary coil, the more we discharge the magnetic core of the transformer. There is no magnetizing on the magnetic core since in the primary and secondary coil is a sine wave vibration with unchanging period that is unaffected by the load. It is not a written fact; it is a result of my experiment that I have carried on for a month and a half with an isolation transformer.
                    Since the primary LC is an oscillatory circuit, the current in this circuit falls behind the voltage at 90 degrees (not accurately tested). Therefore, all the reactive power cannot be obtained on the secondary coil of the transformer and only about 20 percent of the oscillatory power. Due to this, the power of the magnetic core of the transformer must be above the desired power by a factor of 5. In other words, in a 2kwa transformer, 500 watt could be obtained. On idle mode, the magnetic core couldn’t handle the sine wave and cuts the top curves of the wave. In increase in load, the sine wave emerges and holds till the moment threshold induction appears (8v/70amp with 2Kwa transformer). The frequency is 80Hz.

@Garsony

Thanks for that translation.

Vidbid

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post

Now think and answer simple question : what is the simple method (and one of the best) of converting all reactive energy into real energy when you have lenz free transformer like I described ? It's really really easy and usu should know that, right ?
                      just need to use a phase shifting components. capacitor or inductor. or inductive or capacitive load.

Comment

• Originally posted by m786 View Post
                        just need to use a phase shifting components. capacitor or inductor. or inductive or capacitive load.
                        yes, but this is not the simplest way, trust me
                        however here is a tip : we have seen it in ordinary transformers before smoke
                        PS you are correct, but I mean the same without worrying about choosing the correct capacitor.....
                        Last edited by boguslaw; 05-08-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                          And where are the theorists in help for the practical guys which waste time and money for the benefit of others?
                          @Garsony,

Thanks for offering your query.

The theoreticians are currently busy, developing a supposition intended to explain that.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Hi all!

This is interesting Don's video

I don't have any comments.

Best regards,

Sergey.
                            Last edited by usu; 05-08-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                              PDF Update:
                              Ran into some difficulties with the pdf but it is coming along. Most of the diagrams I retrieved are micro sized and there is no way to enlarge them. They are not a useful usable size in their saved format.

P.S.: I have to try and get this done before May 14 because my right arm will be out of commission due to surgery for six weeks.
                              David,

I have a feeling that you'll do just fine.

Get well soon!
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Slow And Easy's Question

Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                                I don't understand why to go to all this trouble wih nst & hv etc & then attaching an invertor. Why not just attach the invertor to begin with to the battery and then run bxk part of the output from the invertor to charge the battery???????? Wouldn't that be the same.
                                Hi All,

Good question in IMHO.

Just wish we had explored its implications.I have my own theories (quite a lot complete with several schematics) but these days I am restricting my comments until I have done experiments on my own.Suffice to say that I believe today's inverters may be Dons devices in disguise.Just that the Money interests in Dons work decided not to leave Big Oil out of the loop.Other stuff they may have done was to place antiresonace or damping devices inside these things to , well keep Big Oil in the loop.Useless and baseless speculation? Try me....

Chang said his Joule theif can self charge,wish he would post that circuit.I have heard of people charging higher voltage batteries form smaller ones using the joule theif circuit.(A TINY Don I think).

Don said that the next generation of devices were solid state and does away with all those bulky and expensive stuff....

The formula Joules=0.5 X C X V squared X F squared may help.

Will elaborate in the future.

Another thing to muse on, what if I increase the frequency of my inverter to say 35khz so my new output is 110 volts at 35khz then rectify the result...

The formula Joules=0.5 X C X V squared X F squared may help.Again...

Regards,
                                Ged

Comment

Working...
                                X