X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magnetite

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    Magnetite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Magnetite is sometimes found in large quantities in beach sand. Such black sands (mineral sands or iron sands) are found in various places, such as California and the west coast of New Zealand. The magnetite is carried to the beach via rivers from erosion and is concentrated via wave action and currents.
    Hey guys, I have some experience with Magnetite,black sand, Fe304, Pure Fe304, the deco stuff, just about all versions. If you get the right stuff it has some very good characteristics, It is an AMORPHOUS, which basically means that is magnetic but not conductive, so there are no eddy currents and very low losses. It can switch a very high freq. well into the Mhz.
    and works well at low freq. It is not as permeable as ferrite or iron, but it much better than air. It can molded into any size or shape, it is very cheap and easy to find. The stuff you want is Prospecting black sand that has already been "pulled" for gold. They separate the gold from the sand with magnet tools, so the left over sand is purely magnetic with small traces of other magnetic material. You can get this from Ebay, DONT confuse with sand with gold that you buy to prospect yourself.

Nolan

Comment

• black sand

Pure Fe304 that is produced for pigments and ink is does not work work at all. It is gound to fine and losses its randomness and permeability drops.

The deco stuff is not worth your effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
        Hey guys, I have some experience with Magnetite,black sand, Fe304, Pure Fe304, the deco stuff, just about all versions. If you get the right stuff it has some very good characteristics, It is an AMORPHOUS, which basically means that is magnetic but not conductive, so there are no eddy currents and very low losses. It can switch a very high freq. well into the Mhz.
        and works well at low freq. It is not as permeable as ferrite or iron, but it much better than air. It can molded into any size or shape, it is very cheap and easy to find. The stuff you want is Prospecting black sand that has already been "pulled" for gold. They separate the gold from the sand with magnet tools, so the left over sand is purely magnetic with small traces of other magnetic material. You can get this from Ebay, DONT confuse with sand with gold that you buy to prospect yourself.

Nolan

the following might interest you :

Thanks for the memory: More room for data in 'phase-change' material

The work was reported April 16 in the online edition of Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

The research focused on an inexpensive phase-change memory alloy composed of germanium, antimony and tellurium, called GST for short. The material is already used in rewritable optical media, including CD-RW and DVD-RW discs. But by using diamond-tipped tools to apply pressure to the materials, the Johns Hopkins-led team uncovered new electrical resistance characteristics that could make GST even more useful to the computer and electronics industries.

"This phase-change memory is more stable than the material used in the current flash drives. It works 100 times faster and is rewritable about 100,000 times," said the study's lead author, Ming Xu, a doctoral student in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering in Johns Hopkins' Whiting School of Engineering. "Within about five years, it could also be used to replace hard drives in computers and give them more memory."

GST is called a phase-change material because, when exposed to heat, areas of GST can change from an amorphous state, in which the atoms lack an ordered arrangement, to a crystalline state, in which the atoms are neatly lined up in a long-range order. In its amorphous state, GST is more resistant to electric current. In its crystalline state, it is less resistant. The two phases also reflect light differently, allowing the surface of a DVD to be read by A tiny laser. The two states correspond to one and zero, the language of computers.

Although this phase-change material ( You ) has been used for at least two decades, the precise mechanics of this switch from one state to another have remained something of a mystery because it happens so quickly -- in nanoseconds -- when the material is heated.

To solve this mystery, Xu and his team used another method to trigger the change more gradually. The researchers used two diamond tips to compress the material. They employed a process called X-ray diffraction and a computer simulation to document what was happening to the material at the atomic level. The researchers found that they could "tune" the electrical resistivity of the material during the time between its change from amorphous to crystalline form ( you again ).

imo .... under certain conditions Magnetite would do the same

from http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...light-119.html

watch the vid

Originally posted by reddpill View Post
        I've posted this earlier, but deem it quite important so I'll post t again incase some missed it. Maybe we also need to be experimenting with clay casings as clay naturally has Magnetite within it and when heated re-aligns the magnetic fields of the 'pot/bowl/jar' after cooling to the earths magnetic fields. This will also have an effect on the crystals inside the casing...kinda like a Baghdad battery approach.

Magnetite Properties with Heat - Ancient Secrets Of Clay Amphora Vessels

Also, the experiments so far have had a larger amount of copper involved, where as the magnesium has been smaller in size. Would it be better the other way round as like on Earth where the earth produces 300-400 thousand times 'negative' ions than positive? I could be wrong in thinking that but it was something I thought about.
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-06-2012, 06:21 PM.
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
          post your actual schematic. u can go about 3 plate or don avramenko way.

zzzz
          Hi Zilano, tank you for reply.

As I was saying, I am using Don Smith’s setup (Diagram is attached). If you need more information you are always welcome.
          I use a custom-made flyback transformer with ZVS driver with about 4000v at output. I can also replace the ZVS flayback driver with an adjustable frequency and pulse driver.
          The natural frequency of my Tesla Coil is about 39MHz, the LC frequency is about 660Khz with air core and 440KHz with a ferrite rings inside. The L2 coil is wined to the same direction clockwise. I do not stick with this configuration and frequency; I am flexible to change the coil combination in any minute. I have tried all the combinations and all of them are functional well, including your coil with copper tubes (the picture is attached).
          In my possessions, I have a standard 25KWA 630-240V transformer, and also I have two UU shaped ferrite cores with 1Kwa each(see attached specs) it culd be 2kwa combine. The induction of the primary coil of the iron coil transformer is about 400mh. To make it isolate on 60Hz frequency, I need about 15mkf/660V capacitor, which I do not have in my possessions. Due to this, I played around with ferrite core because I am not sticking with the transformer parameters and I can make any primary LC (and voltage) combinations I want. Only after this will work, it will be simpler to hook up the 25Kwa iron core transformer instead of the ferrite core transformer. I was wondering if you could explain me in detail, how could I do this without the loss of energy on the amplifier? I don’t need the theories, I’ve read all your posts from the very first to very last just like Denatron’s or Utkin’s. I need a practical advice of the troubleshooter or a successful replicator. In my understandings, the first thing I need to do is step down the voltage from 18kv (on outer ands of L2) to 630v for the isolation transformer. This can be done by a voltage divider or a reverse Tesla coil. I don’t want to use the additional step-down Tesla coil since it will be harder to hold the resonance in the step up and step down coils. Another possible way is to wind extra coil on top of L2.
          Let’s consider the principle of crystal radio schematics that Don mentions. In my understandings, using the crystal radio principal, 60hz modulation will be required. Otherwise the isolation transformer will be in standby mode or you can get few volts on output because of the background noise or interference of the scheme. In my opinion, this is the most effective and reliable solution. The only thing is needed the modulation and voltage divider to match the voltage with the primary of isolation transformer. Due to this, Don used a variac with 60hz/120v NST that did the function of the modulator as well. As I understand, we can modulate the flayback driver or the tesla coil but I’m not sure how the spark will affect the Flyback modulation quality. In the modulation of the tesla coil, more power will be used.
          In the green schematics, I am not sure if the modulation is needed. I don’t see any point in using a standard DC inverter since they have low output power or, we need to make a custom inverter that can work on 600VDC and up instead of 12VDC. At this moment I only know the conversion methods written above and I’m asking if you can explain in detail how any of these solutions can be made to work with my Don device or give a different functional method. If any other details are needed in my setups, you are more than welcome to ask.

Best regards..
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Garsony; 05-06-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• Amorphous

Amorphous crystalline structures are found in many different materials. I work for a polyurethane manufacture and our foam is an amorphous material which is one of the reasons for its superior insulation qualities. Things get interesting when you put chaos where order is supposed to be.

Nolan

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
              Amorphous crystalline structures are found in many different materials. I work for a polyurethane manufacture and our foam is an amorphous material which is one of the reasons for its superior insulation qualities. Things get interesting when you put chaos where order is supposed to be.

Nolan
              Principle of Yin Yang ... the two Dragons

ps: Chaos is often associated with Fractal

Chaos theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Fractal Geometry of Nature, which became a classic of chaos theory
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-06-2012, 06:48 PM.
              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• making coils

Hi zilano!

You r a good teacher.I dont know i will get free energy devices or not but certaily i am learning and that is my only aim.thanks u r contributing a lot to me and others.
                some primitive questions?
                Resonance;
                1. how we can calculate length of a very long coil wire easily.I mean some shorcut method.
                2. do we have to measure till mm scale or a rough L/4 is ok.
                3.how to control drifting frequency? i am using ur posted circuit PJK book page 222 but facing a problem of frquency drift

thanks n
                keep posting as ur my teacher

Comment

• Originally posted by atta View Post
                  Hi zilano!

You r a good teacher.I dont know i will get free energy devices or not but certaily i am learning and that is my only aim.thanks u r contributing a lot to me and others.
                  some primitive questions?
                  Resonance;
                  1. how we can calculate length of a very long coil wire easily.I mean some shorcut method.
                  2. do we have to measure till mm scale or a rough L/4 is ok.
                  3.how to control drifting frequency? i am using ur posted circuit PJK book page 222 but facing a problem of frquency drift

thanks n
                  keep posting as ur my teacher
                  Hi,

The easiest way to use these on line calculators:
                  Frequency Wavelength Calculator
                  DeepFriedNeon - Tesla Coils

regards..

Comment

• making coils

Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                    Hi,

The easiest way to use these on line calculators:
                    Frequency Wavelength Calculator
                    DeepFriedNeon - Tesla Coils

regards..
                    thank u sir

Comment

• Eue Jin Jeong Patent and Zilano's Final Disclosure

Originally posted by Terbo View Post
                      One significant difference between the Eue Jin Jeong patent and Zilano's Final Disclosure is the series variable resistor from the power supply. It is important. When properly adjusted, it brings the flash tube discharge current into the Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge (PAGD) mode. Jeong addresses this glow discharge effect in Figure 8 of his patent (see attachment). PAGD is an proven OU plasma phenomena originally patented by E.H. Manuel (patent 3,471,316) and thoroughly researched and documented by Paulo and Alexandra Correa (patent 5,449,989 and others).
                      Good info Terbo
                      Interesting (Tesla related stuff) 'Energy Conversion Systems' patent of Paulo and Alexandra Correa (patent 7,053,576 B2 of May 30,2006):
                      Patent US7053576 - Energy conversion systems - Google Patents

Comment

• Originally posted by bbem View Post
                        Hi Usu,

You are doing a great job here!

This is a converter design for converting Electrostatic and Electromagnetic 'electricity':
                        Tuks DrippingPedia : Energetic Form Posts

(Guess this is one possible solution)
                        Hi,bbem!

Thanks!
                        It will be better with you help.

Sergey.

Comment

• charged capacitor convertor

warning: warning: high voltages r dangerous. keep safe. the diagram below is for info purpose only. use it at your own risk. i wont be responsible for any damages occuring if u choose to use it. it will be at your own risk.

Attached Files
                          Last edited by zilano; 05-06-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Charge Converter

Originally posted by zilano View Post
                            Thanks for that diagram.

Interesting concept.
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                              Hi Zilano, tank you for reply.

As I was saying, I am using Don Smith’s setup (Diagram is attached). If you need more information you are always welcome.
                              I use a custom-made flyback transformer with ZVS driver with about 4000v at output. I can also replace the ZVS flayback driver with an adjustable frequency and pulse driver.
                              The natural frequency of my Tesla Coil is about 39MHz, the LC frequency is about 660Khz with air core and 440KHz with a ferrite rings inside. The L2 coil is wined to the same direction clockwise. I do not stick with this configuration and frequency; I am flexible to change the coil combination in any minute. I have tried all the combinations and all of them are functional well, including your coil with copper tubes (the picture is attached).
                              In my possessions, I have a standard 25KWA 630-240V transformer, and also I have two UU shaped ferrite cores with 1Kwa each(see attached specs) it culd be 2kwa combine. The induction of the primary coil of the iron coil transformer is about 400mh. To make it isolate on 60Hz frequency, I need about 15mkf/660V capacitor, which I do not have in my possessions. Due to this, I played around with ferrite core because I am not sticking with the transformer parameters and I can make any primary LC (and voltage) combinations I want. Only after this will work, it will be simpler to hook up the 25Kwa iron core transformer instead of the ferrite core transformer. I was wondering if you could explain me in detail, how could I do this without the loss of energy on the amplifier? I don’t need the theories, I’ve read all your posts from the very first to very last just like Denatron’s or Utkin’s. I need a practical advice of the troubleshooter or a successful replicator. In my understandings, the first thing I need to do is step down the voltage from 18kv (on outer ands of L2) to 630v for the isolation transformer. This can be done by a voltage divider or a reverse Tesla coil. I don’t want to use the additional step-down Tesla coil since it will be harder to hold the resonance in the step up and step down coils. Another possible way is to wind extra coil on top of L2.
                              Let’s consider the principle of crystal radio schematics that Don mentions. In my understandings, using the crystal radio principal, 60hz modulation will be required. Otherwise the isolation transformer will be in standby mode or you can get few volts on output because of the background noise or interference of the scheme. In my opinion, this is the most effective and reliable solution. The only thing is needed the modulation and voltage divider to match the voltage with the primary of isolation transformer. Due to this, Don used a variac with 60hz/120v NST that did the function of the modulator as well. As I understand, we can modulate the flayback driver or the tesla coil but I’m not sure how the spark will affect the Flyback modulation quality. In the modulation of the tesla coil, more power will be used.
                              In the green schematics, I am not sure if the modulation is needed. I don’t see any point in using a standard DC inverter since they have low output power or, we need to make a custom inverter that can work on 600VDC and up instead of 12VDC. At this moment I only know the conversion methods written above and I’m asking if you can explain in detail how any of these solutions can be made to work with my Don device or give a different functional method. If any other details are needed in my setups, you are more than welcome to ask.

Best regards..

just charge the cap anyway u do either 3 plate or just don standard way u must have a charged capacitor. i have posted convertor for it follow that. modulation not needed.

Attached Files
                              Last edited by zilano; 05-06-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                                just charge the cap anyway u do either 3 plate or just don standard way u must have a charged capacitor. i have posted convertor for it follow that. modulation not needed.
                                i don't want to use DC inverter. What kind of wave form we will get from this transformer?

Comment

Working...
                                X