No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you really think, then analyse Tariel videos. I'm tired on posting what I found and what confirm my theory. There is always max power in secondary even at idle or when powering 60W bulb or with powering 5kW bulbs.
    This is the REAL theory : we have primary and secondary, secondary always is a copy of primary but we cannot see it due to lenz law ! that is the secret of magnetic induction which we are not supposed to know !
    When lenz law is avoided we see max power of primary in secondary even at idle and when secondary is loaded the power consumption on primary drop.
    To make it overunity we have to :
    - make primary resonant with small amount of energy added from power source to maintain resonance at required level of power (reactive)
    - make secondary blind to primary by avoiding lenz law (many methods can be used the best is by special transformer)
    - make usage of secondary power and a way to cope with the rest of power not used (hard task)
    -make feedback to primary to cover looses to create self-running device

It's good that Dynatron knows that , he is now close to solution, but there are many others silent who knows that and actively develops working devices , mostly Russian guys.
    Do not count me , i'm pure theorist and uneducated one The most simple you think the better you comprehend it.

Now think and answer simple question : what is the simple method (and one of the best) of converting all reactive energy into real energy when you have lenz free transformer like I described ? It's really really easy and usu should know that, right ?

Comment

• Zatsarinin Transformer & Mislavskij Transformer

To me, these some how seem related in design, concept or construction.

Zatsarinin Transformer - See Post #4610 or the Permalink

Mislavskij Transformer - See file attachment below or see page 10 of Utkin's document.
      Attached Files
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
        I have working Don Smith device with quite high amount of cold power at the output (my measurement probably wrong, but it’s shows 19 amp at about 18-20kva). That’s the same circuit as attached. I have 25kwa (630V/240V) Iron core transformer and 1kwa U shape ferrite core transformer as well. What for I need a triple plate capacitor here? I’m trying to use Don isolation transformer method (also attached). What am I doing wrong?
        post your actual schematic. u can go about 3 plate or don avramenko way.

zzzz

Comment

With this no one is arguing. We just need to finish something first instead of jumping from theory to theory without any result. I am not a theorist, I am a man based on practice. This forum reminds me of a big garbage can of working schematics. I would divide Don Smiths device in three parts: hv/hf generator, amplifier, and inverter. There were very many varieties of schematics of these parts but overall, no one was able to put it together to make a working device, although all the schematics are functioning. The cause of no one being able to make it work is because there is no clear understanding of a specific result from the three parts. Either way, several replicators were able to move into the third part of the device like, Dynatron, Mr. Clean or others but still, no one yet was able to convert cold to hot electricity with out any loss of power, even though all these methods of conversions were rapidly discussed before. If someone has a clear understanding of the third part of the conversion, then we should combine our efforts to put this issue to an end. In my opinion to obtaining cold electricity is no longer a big issue. That’s why I think the problem with the conversion should be solved before moving onward to the modernization of the radiant energy receivers.
          Well said! You hit the nail! AND: no complaint, no insult -> procative behaviour

As we lag of a clear conversion cold to hot we have no means in order to evaluate the effectivity of setups producing cold electricity. We are still blind.
          If we master a tiny bit reliable cold -> hot we can close the ring of successive approximation.

measure hot and optimize cold generation
          mesure hot and optimize hot conversion
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
            ... from other side Tiger talked me that he use ferrite dust to make his ferrite pipe ( he just use glu and catron tube and then fulfill it by ferrite dust) but ferrit's dust was from different types of devices - from tV youkes, rings and whatewer ...
            Other sources say that black sand (you can buy it at eBay for deco purpose) is a superiour HF ferrite material (very high frequency and very low losses).
            see
            see
            If you live at seaside try to harvest it. Put strong magnets in a plastic bag and go throu sand. Get teh magnets out of the bag and trickle the black sand into a can.
            Process it with as few glue as possible.
            Last edited by JohnStone; 05-06-2012, 09:44 AM.
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              If you really think, then analyse Tariel videos. I'm tired on posting what I found and what confirm my theory. There is always max power in secondary even at idle or when powering 60W bulb or with powering 5kW bulbs.
              This is the REAL theory : we have primary and secondary, secondary always is a copy of primary but we cannot see it due to lenz law ! that is the secret of magnetic induction which we are not supposed to know !
              When lenz law is avoided we see max power of primary in secondary even at idle and when secondary is loaded the power consumption on primary drop.
              To make it overunity we have to :
              - make primary resonant with small amount of energy added from power source to maintain resonance at required level of power (reactive)
              - make secondary blind to primary by avoiding lenz law (many methods can be used the best is by special transformer)
              - make usage of secondary power and a way to cope with the rest of power not used (hard task)
              -make feedback to primary to cover looses to create self-running device

It's good that Dynatron knows that , he is now close to solution, but there are many others silent who knows that and actively develops working devices , mostly Russian guys.
              Do not count me , i'm pure theorist and uneducated one The most simple you think the better you comprehend it.

Now think and answer simple question : what is the simple method (and one of the best) of converting all reactive energy into real energy when you have lenz free transformer like I described ? It's really really easy and usu should know that, right ?

Hi,boguslaw!
              Do not waste time!
              Hundred years millions people trying to find the free energy in the normal electricity.But they can't.

Recently One guy wrote in this forum that all of the standard things are already known, calculated and recorded .
              This is absolutely true! I agree 100%.
              So what is the reason to dig the old stuff?
              We have a small funny saying : “you should not look for a black cat in a dark room, especially if it is absent there”.

Rich men turned the course of history and they have not given an opportunity to develop Tesla ideas.
              Hundreds Tesla patents aren't needed noone.
              And this is a huge mistake.
              I am absolutely sure that any innovation can be realized only through the innovative approaches with using Tesla ideas.
              In this cause we should go out from the brackets of standards which we are have been accustomed for a long time.

In my opinion the main goal is cold electricity.
              Did you test the capabilities of it?
              The kacher generator can show you all of this capabilities.

They are amazing. Just try to research it.

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

With this no one is arguing. We just need to finish something first instead of jumping from theory to theory without any result. I am not a theorist, I am a man based on practice. This forum reminds me of a big garbage can of working schematics. I would divide Don Smiths device in three parts: hv/hf generator, amplifier, and inverter. There were very many varieties of schematics of these parts but overall, no one was able to put it together to make a working device, although all the schematics are functioning. The cause of no one being able to make it work is because there is no clear understanding of a specific result from the three parts. Either way, several replicators were able to move into the third part of the device like, Dynatron, Mr. Clean or others but still, no one yet was able to convert cold to hot electricity with out any loss of power, even though all these methods of conversions were rapidly discussed before. If someone has a clear understanding of the third part of the conversion, then we should combine our efforts to put this issue to an end. In my opinion to obtaining cold electricity is no longer a big issue. That’s why I think the problem with the conversion should be solved before moving onward to the modernization of the radiant energy receivers.
                Hi,Garsony!

Nice guy!

Thanks!
                I absolutely agree.

The most important thing that he pointed the general direction.

Again:
                The target is cold electricity.
                More precisely it is the converter design.

We should get more knowledge about the properties of Cold Electricity for understanding real process of convertion.

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                  To me, these some how seem related in design, concept or construction.

Zatsarinin Transformer - See Post #4610 or the Permalink

Mislavskij Transformer - See file attachment below or see page 10 of Utkin's document.
                  Hi,vidbid!
                  Do not pay any attention to it.
                  It's just a joke(joke of russian guy).
                  This is a normal transformer.
                  Each winding has the half of the one wind.

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

• Inverter

I've did the two transistor inverter on an MOT and it works.
                    Build zilano copper rod aerial to caps too and inductor but used 1n4001 diodes . I should change these to faster ones.
                    Are uf4007 good? they are about 75ns
                    Thanks.
                    Last edited by Guruji; 05-06-2012, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Chris Carson / Eric Dollard

Originally posted by usu View Post
                      Hi,Garsony!

Nice guy!

Thanks!
                      I absolutely agree.

The most important thing that he pointed the general direction.

Again:
                      The target is cold electricity.
                      More precisely it is the converter design.

We should get more knowledge about the properties of Cold Electricity for understanding real process of convertion.

Best regards,

Sergey.
                      Hi Usu,

You are doing a great job here!

This is a converter design for converting Electrostatic and Electromagnetic 'electricity':
                      Tuks DrippingPedia : Energetic Form Posts

(Guess this is one possible solution)

Comment

• Eue Jin Jeong

@Usu,

This is how Eue Jin Jeong does it in his Energypatent.
                        Trigger circuit and energy circuits

Ref: http://www.tachyonics.com/Energypatent.pdf
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Zatsarinin Transformer

Originally posted by usu View Post
                          Hi,vidbid!
                          Do not pay any attention to it.
                          It's just a joke(joke of russian guy).
                          This is a normal transformer.
                          Each winding has the half of the one wind.

Best regards,

Sergey.
                          @Sergey

Thanks for offering your input.

Не всё то зо́лото, что блести́т.

Kind of a trick

The copper tube with a slit represents one turn of a transformer

The nail represents one turn of a transformer

The ferrite is the core

1 : 1 transformer

Is it possible that something more could be happening?
                          Last edited by vidbid; 05-06-2012, 05:52 PM. Reason: Enhancement
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                            Other sources say that black sand (you can buy it at eBay for deco purpose) is a superiour HF ferrite material (very high frequency and very low losses).
                            see
                            see
                            If you live at seaside try to harvest it. Put strong magnets in a plastic bag and go throu sand. Get teh magnets out of the bag and trickle the black sand into a can.
                            Process it with as few glue as possible.
                            Magnetite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Magnetite is sometimes found in large quantities in beach sand. Such black sands (mineral sands or iron sands) are found in various places, such as California and the west coast of New Zealand. The magnetite is carried to the beach via rivers from erosion and is concentrated via wave action and currents.
                            Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Eue Jin Jeong Patent and Zilano's Final Disclosure

Figure 7 in Eue Jin Jeong's patent is very similar to Zilano's Final Disclosure. See attachments.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Terbo; 05-06-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Eue Jin Jeong Patent and Zilano's Final Disclosure

One significant difference between the Eue Jin Jeong patent and Zilano's Final Disclosure is the variable resistor in series with the power supply. It is important. When properly adjusted, it brings the flash tube discharge current into the Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge (PAGD) mode. Jeong addresses this glow discharge effect in Figure 8 of his patent (see attachment). PAGD is a proven OU plasma phenomena originally patented by E.H. Manuel (patent 3,471,316) and thoroughly researched and documented by Paulo and Alexandra Correa (patent 5,449,989 and others).
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Terbo; 05-06-2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X