@Garsony

Thanks for offering your input

Conversion is the $64,000 question.

We need a process that works.

How do we come up with a process?

We have to have a theory.

Who comes up with a theory?

Do we have a theory that we can test.

Can we come up with an experiment to test the theory?

Experimentation is crucial to understanding.

Can we use experiments to develop new theories?

Can we enhance our understanding with theories and experimentation?

And so forth, and so on.
    I▓m not against the theory, further more; I always consider every theory that Zilano addresses. As I can see, only one person is really trying to solve this problem (cold to hot), which is Dynatron and he already achieved certain results with iron core isolation transformer, which he explained in detail in Russian forums. Since Zilano claims that it is not a problem and can be easily solved, why not help him and all other replicators with this issue?
    Last edited by Garsony; 05-06-2012, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
      I▓m not against the theory, further more; I always consider every theory that Zilano addresses. As I can see, only one person is really trying to solve this problem (cold to hot), which is Dynatron and he already achieved certain results with iron core isolation transformer, which he explained in detail in Russian forums. Since Zilano claims that it is not a problem and can be easily solved, why not help him and all other replicators with this issue?
      @Garsony

Thank you for offering your input.

What is needed here is accurate translations of Dynatron's videos for English speakers who don't speak Russian.

If Dynatron would be so kind as to show us the results of his experiments with that transformer, it would be greatly appreciated.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Zatsarinina Transformer by Sergei Borisovich Zatsarinin

Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
        I think when we use HV devices we are getting extra power during the process, some extra power getting outside direct into our HV devices but this energy is not usual electricity, so we dont know about that and thinking that impossible, even when could mesure that in Neon transormers output more that input!

If we got Zazarinin transormer we can start new experiment more effective - to know that we could get or even "extract" cold electricity by this strange "transformator"! I mean we got new knowledge that should or may help to build successful replication and even to invent our own!
        @Ganzha,

Thanks for offering your input.

It would be interesting to see a closeup scope shot on the output of that Zatsarinina transformer in KaVcr's video.

ZATSARININA TRANSFORMER PDF

Google Translation
        Attached Files
        Last edited by vidbid; 05-06-2012, 08:27 AM. Reason: Enhancements
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• DC Block?

Perhaps one of the experimenters would consider performing this experiment and announce the result.

Does the addition of a capacitor between the AV plug and the earth ground serve as a DC block?
          Last edited by vidbid; 05-06-2012, 07:05 PM. Reason: Enhancement
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
            @Garsony

Thank you for offering your input.

What is needed here is accurate translations of Dynatron's videos for English speakers who don't speak Russian.

If Dynatron would be so kind as to show us the results of his experiments with that transformer, it would be greatly appreciated.
            This is one of his lasts comments:

Привет, транс там ненасыщаемый, ни в каких документах и петентах не найдете вы работы транса на радиантном электричестве.
            разница состоит в том, что на обычном токе максимальный магнитный поток через магнитопровод проходит, при максимальном токе вторички, а для транса с х.т. в первичке все наоборот. максимальный магнитный поток на холостом ходе и чем больше мы нагружаем вторичку, тем больше разгружаем магнитопровод. никакого подмагничивапния магнитопровода нет, поскольку и в первичке и во вторичке синусоидальные колебания с неизменным периодом независимо от нагрузки..Это нигде не написано, это результаты моих полуторамесячных экспериментов с трансформатором изоляции.
            Поскольку первичка с масляниками составляет колебательный контур, ток в такой системе отстает от напряжения на 90 градусов (90 градусов надо еще проверить), соттветственно вся реактивная мощность никогда не может быть снията на вторичке транса, а только процентов 20 от колебательной мощности, поэтому габаритная мощность магнитопровода должна превышать расчетную выходную мощность раз эдак в пять....
            Другими словами, с двухкиловатного железа удавалось выдавить около 500 ват. на холостом ходу железо уже не вытягивало синус и обрезало верхи синуса, по мерое увеличения нагрузки, появлялся синус и так вплоть до того момента, когда происходит пороговый свал индуктивности (8 вольт 70 ампер в случае с 2 киловатным магнитопроводом), частота колебаний- около 80 герц.

In this case, in no patents and documents, you will never find a transformer on radiant energy. The difference is that on normal electricity, the maximum magnetic flux passes through the transformer magnetic core in maximum current of secondary coil. For the transformer with cold electricity, in primary coil, everything is in reverse. The maximum magnetic flux set on idle mode and the more we load the secondary coil, the more we discharge the magnetic core of the transformer. There is no magnetizing on the magnetic core since in the primary and secondary coil is a sine wave vibration with unchanging period that is unaffected by the load. It is not a written fact; it is a result of my experiment that I have carried on for a month and a half with an isolation transformer.
            Since the primary LC is an oscillatory circuit, the current in this circuit falls behind the voltage at 90 degrees (not accurately tested). Therefore, all the reactive power cannot be obtained on the secondary coil of the transformer and only about 20 percent of the oscillatory power. Due to this, the power of the magnetic core of the transformer must be above the desired power by a factor of 5. In other words, in a 2kwa transformer, 500 watt could be obtained. On idle mode, the magnetic core couldn▓t handle the sine wave and cuts the top curves of the wave. In increase in load, the sine wave emerges and holds till the moment threshold induction appears (8v/70amp with 2Kwa transformer). The frequency is 80Hz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
              If there is no gain in energy it is just a novelty. What are the in/out
              measurements and why is there none ? I also got a waveform from a copper
              tube inside a coil and I can light stuff from a core of a transformer as well.
              Is the energy input by the function generator ?

But- Is it useful ? Is it free energy ? Most of us don't speak anything but
              English so we don't know what his claims are. Can you elaborate ?

Cheers
              Thanks for offering your input.

Interesting questions.

When dealing with longitudinal wave energy, we're dealing with a form of energy that has a velocity faster than light. 291,000 miles per second or (π/2)c. Reference Eric Dollard at time index 4:34/9:38.
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

This is one of his lasts comments:

Привет, транс там ненасыщаемый, ни в каких документах и петентах не найдете вы работы транса на радиантном электричестве.
                разница состоит в том, что на обычном токе максимальный магнитный поток через магнитопровод проходит, при максимальном токе вторички, а для транса с х.т. в первичке все наоборот. максимальный магнитный поток на холостом ходе и чем больше мы нагружаем вторичку, тем больше разгружаем магнитопровод. никакого подмагничивапния магнитопровода нет, поскольку и в первичке и во вторичке синусоидальные колебания с неизменным периодом независимо от нагрузки..Это нигде не написано, это результаты моих полуторамесячных экспериментов с трансформатором изоляции.
                Поскольку первичка с масляниками составляет колебательный контур, ток в такой системе отстает от напряжения на 90 градусов (90 градусов надо еще проверить), соттветственно вся реактивная мощность никогда не может быть снията на вторичке транса, а только процентов 20 от колебательной мощности, поэтому габаритная мощность магнитопровода должна превышать расчетную выходную мощность раз эдак в пять....
                Другими словами, с двухкиловатного железа удавалось выдавить около 500 ват. на холостом ходу железо уже не вытягивало синус и обрезало верхи синуса, по мерое увеличения нагрузки, появлялся синус и так вплоть до того момента, когда происходит пороговый свал индуктивности (8 вольт 70 ампер в случае с 2 киловатным магнитопроводом), частота колебаний- около 80 герц.

In this case, in no patents and documents, you will never find a transformer on radiant energy. The difference is that on normal electricity, the maximum magnetic flux passes through the transformer magnetic core in maximum current of secondary coil. For the transformer with cold electricity, in primary coil, everything is in reverse. The maximum magnetic flux set on idle mode and the more we load the secondary coil, the more we discharge the magnetic core of the transformer. There is no magnetizing on the magnetic core since in the primary and secondary coil is a sine wave vibration with unchanging period that is unaffected by the load. It is not a written fact; it is a result of my experiment that I have carried on for a month and a half with an isolation transformer.
                Since the primary LC is an oscillatory circuit, the current in this circuit falls behind the voltage at 90 degrees (not accurately tested). Therefore, all the reactive power cannot be obtained on the secondary coil of the transformer and only about 20 percent of the oscillatory power. Due to this, the power of the magnetic core of the transformer must be above the desired power by a factor of 5. In other words, in a 2kwa transformer, 500 watt could be obtained. On idle mode, the magnetic core couldn▓t handle the sine wave and cuts the top curves of the wave. In increase in load, the sine wave emerges and holds till the moment threshold induction appears (8v/70amp with 2Kwa transformer). The frequency is 80Hz.
                @Garsony

Thanks for that translation.
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                  @Garsony

Thanks for that translation.
                  No problem as long as this helps.

Comment

I have working Don Smith device with quite high amount of cold power at the output (my measurement probably wrong, but it▓s shows 19 amp at about 18-20kva). That▓s the same circuit as attached. I have 25kwa (630V/240V) Iron core transformer and 1kwa U shape ferrite core transformer as well. What for I need a triple plate capacitor here? I▓m trying to use Don isolation transformer method (also attached). What am I doing wrong?
                    Hi,Garsony!

As far as I understood you are following Dynatron's way exactly.
                    Could you please say a little about your transformer 25 kwa ?
                    Does it work correctly with Don's device?
                    How many output power you got now?
                    Can you show the fotos of the Donald's device and transformer?

Do you have russian nick?

Best regards,

Sergey.
                    Last edited by usu; 05-06-2012, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                      Hi,Garsony!

As far as I understood you are following Dynatron's way exactly.
                      Could you please say a little about your transformer 25 kwa ?
                      Does it work correctly with Don's device?
                      How many output power you got now?
                      Can you show the fotos of the Donald's device and transformer?

Do you have russian nick?

Best regards,

Sergey.
                      I follow Don device.
                      This is standard North American type transformer 25KWA, 630-volt primary and 240-volt secondary with center tap (120+120V) I have no result with this transformer yet. I don't have a Russian nick.

Comment

I follow Don device.
                        This is standard North American type transformer 25KWA, 630-volt primary and 240-volt secondary with center tap (120+120V) I have no result with this transformer yet. I don't have a Russian nick.
                        Thanks!

What about photos?

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                          Thanks!

What about photos?

Best regards,

Sergey.
                          I will be more then happy to show you video when I get some hot at output. I don't see any point to show you huge cold sparks on output of secondary coil, but i can do it if you really want it.

Best regards..

Comment

I will be more then happy to show you video when I get some hot at output. I don't see any point to show you huge cold sparks on output of secondary coil, but i can do it if you really want it.

Best regards..
                            I understood.
                            Thanks!
                            Sparks aren't interesting to me.

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

Best regards..
                              Garsony!

One more question.
                              Have you ever tried to contact Smith directly with questions?
                              I imagine that he doesn't make a secret of his work.

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                                100% perfect ideas. The only possible way of obtaining free energy is by resonance and breaking back emf so called Lenz law.I see no other way.
                                I also think to same.

melnichenko showed to us how is possible to overcome backemf.

Мельниченко ferro :: смотреть видео на RuTube бесплатно онлайн - ролик Мельниченко ferro

then there is thane heins with really nice theory about how to avoid backEMF.

Nature is always trying to cancel disturption and kill the dipole.
                                Permanent magnet is dipole, and poles trying to cancel each other by magnetic field,there is a steady static flow as some people mentioned.
                                If we create a sharp pulse, nature will create a opposite one, they will cancel each other.We cant break this, it is nature law. bu we can send the second pulse by other path or way.And it is looking that magnetic filed is like current.It will always take the most easy way, the way with the lowest resistance.So for backEMF we can create a special path and guide backEMF away from primary coil. Then there will be just reactive power in primary coil and smal lossed which depend on DC resistance i think.

i will modify some of my test setups to check if its true or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X