Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano
    the free energy is everywhere in air and in ground.

to pump either we have to use ground or air. ground much better.

people go window shopping why?

of course to see things encased in glass they attract ur attention and u stop to observe and get hooked.

to attract charges we need minimal input (resonance) resonance vibrate electrons superfast in whirlwind they create hv and hf. frequency is number of cycles and voltage is just pressure. like Gold smith we have to hammer many times to get the sweet free energy not like ironsmith one hammer blow.

the high potential and high frequency acts as windowshop to attract charges and each cycle attracts each charge. one cycle means one up and one down. that one positive and one negative. to attract both poistive and -ve charge one each we need one cycle. to attract thousands we need thousand cycles(frequency). its like potential is windo shop material and cycles are like attracting frequency that it catches your attention. avramenko with capacitor(D.C.) OR capacitor (A.C)only are required things.

when u have either dc or ac the choice is yours how to use it. rectify or not.

rgds

zzzz
    Originally posted by Garsony View Post
    Its just the theory, but practically no one was able convert it to the useful energy yet.
    Can you give more practical, detailed advice how to convert it using iron core or ferrite core transformers or any other useful methods? I'm talking about Don device.
    Before a theory can be put into practice, we need to have a theory. Some people are good about coming up with theories, and some people are good at testing theories. I believe Tesla was good at both.
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
      Hi woopy!

try inserting iron nail, alluminium wire, and understand its effects. the more thicker u insert has an effect.

rgds

zzzz
      Interesting. It is possible that one could observe that the theory would be such that the effect is enhanced by material and diameter, among other factors, including but not limited to frequency, voltage, the type and number of separated, insulated ferrite rings, and the length and diameter of the slotted copper tube.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• From Post #4590:
        Originally posted by zilano View Post
        Well Mr. Dragon has already showed u all the practicality of 3 plate cap. avramenko u all know. I have specified the coil structure and preocedure to charge cap using avramenko in don device. i have also specified the method with ferrite rings to convert hf to usable dc. making dc is easy and best coz u can attach invertor to it.

remember charges move from ground towards hv/hf put ur circuit between ground and plate of capacitor to hf/hv. where as in don case one can use avramenko/3plate cap. try to understand 3 plate cap. do some experiment. and when u know how it works everything will become clear to u. once u know how circuit working it become so easy u can juggle any in anyway u want. either its moray, don, kapanadze they will all be very clear to u.

make a small device. start on small scale andwhen u understand how energy travels in circuit u can go for the bigger.experiments can even be done using 1.5 volt to 12 volts. try to catch energy from ground. and feed back this energy to input . if u able to do it by understanding well then no problem will come in ur way. u can ask more questions regarding 3 plate cap either with Mr. Dragon or me. or even Mr. Woopy. first understand principle where this energy coming from?

ask questions and get answers.

rgds

zzzz

Originally posted by zilano View Post
        i have also specified the method with ferrite rings to convert hf to usable dc.
        It would seem that Woopi's and Capindres' experiments with ferrite rings produced some sort of result.
        Last edited by vidbid; 05-06-2012, 01:11 AM. Reason: Enhancements
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Well I couldn't get a MOT to work. So far the ignition coil is the only thing I can get to oscillate. I really do think all these low powered circuits are more in the
          exciter catagory.

For those discussing Back emf.

Transformers Part 1 - Beginners' Guide to Electronics

3. How a Transformer Works
          At no load, an ideal transformer draws virtually no current from the mains, since it is simply a large inductance. The whole principle of operation is based on induced magnetic flux, which not only creates a voltage (and current) in the secondary, but the primary as well! It is this characteristic that allows any inductor to function as expected, and the voltage generated in the primary is called a "back EMF" (electromotive force). The magnitude of this voltage is such that it almost equals (and is effectively in the same phase as) the applied EMF.
          I realize there are differences in how an resonant and/or air cored transformer operates as
          compared to a cored transformer, many of us are using cores though in HF
          devices.

When you apply a load to the output (secondary) winding, a current is drawn by the load, and this is reflected through the transformer to the primary. As a result, the primary must now draw more current from the mains. Somewhat intriguingly perhaps, the more current that is drawn from the secondary, the original 90 degree phase shift becomes less and less as the transformer approaches full power. The power factor of an unloaded transformer is very low, meaning that although there are volts and amps, there is relatively little power. The power factor improves as loading increases, and at full load will be close to unity (the ideal).
          If the primary cannot or does not reflect what is drawn from the secondary
          the flux in the transformer will fall without replenishment from primary current
          flow and the effective output will be reduced. Because the flux is maximum at
          idle If a phase shift is maintained so that the primary does not reflect what is
          drawn from the secondary the primary cannot maintain the flux at near
          maximum. The effect of this is a reduced output a fixed output with the
          primary input always at maximum or a transformer with almost no input and
          very little output as well. Any free energy will not come from the transformer
          itself. Not as far as I can tell.

If you have a transformer that has 10 watts input and drawing 1 watt does
          nothing to the input, it means very little except that if you try to take 50 watts
          from the output you will only get 10 at most. So far I see no example of any
          different happening, without transmutation or similar, meters tell lies and
          trying to determine output by lights is an exercise in self foolery.

Of course people can do as they please, I do.

It's easy to spread idea's for things that look interesting, but not so easy to
          prove claims or even demonstrate conclusively 1 watt more output power
          than input. To run regular devices we require real energy delivered by real
          power, which is measurable by regular equipment.

Idea's are a dime a dozen.

Oh and I have never ever seen Tesla refer to any so called "cold" electricity.
          The cold electricity is a catch phrase, I think it was coined by EV Gray. Not
          certain though. I don't even recall Don mentioning it.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
            Great!!!!!
            That is amazing!

The coil inside pipe of ferrire ringer - that's all? Maybe that is a solution?
            or part of the solution.
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
              Interesting. It is possible that one could observe that the theory would be such that the effect is enhanced by material and diameter, among other factors, including but not limited to frequency, voltage, the type and number of separated, insulated ferrite rings, and the length and diameter of the slotted copper tube.
              Here!
              Трансформатор Зацаринина - разоблачение - YouTube
              Russian inventor Zazarinin invents such secret transormer and now the secret is opened!
              Possibly Kapanadze use the same - transormator Zazarinina and inside - just one wire - to harvest energy! how simple!

Comment

• Similiar princips of Zazarinin transformer

The same prinzip have used russian researcher Tiger - he used youke from TV (ferrite ring spleated to two part - he used the same!!!!! No ****!

here is video of tiger's device!!!!
                Unknown Cold Current from Tiger's experiments - YouTube

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...replicant.html
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Ganzha; 05-06-2012, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Here!
                  Russian inventor Zazarinin invents such secret transormer and now the secret is opened!
                  Possibly Kapanadze use the same - transormator Zazarinina and inside - just one wire - to harvest energy! how simple!
                  If there is no gain in energy it is just a novelty. What are the in/out
                  measurements and why is there none ? I also got a waveform from a copper
                  tube inside a coil and I can light stuff from a core of a transformer as well.
                  Is the energy input by the function generator ?

But- Is it useful ? Is it free energy ? Most of us don't speak anything but
                  English so we don't know what his claims are. Can you elaborate ?

Cheers

Comment

Here!
                    @Ganzha

Thanks for offering that input.

Yes, that is a very good video. I have seen it before. At first, when watching the video, a viewer would think that the blue cylinder is a coil; however, at the end of the video, the demonstrator does a reveal and shows the viewer that the blue cylinder is really made up of several ferrite rings and a slotted copper tube.

The written description beneath the video calls it a трансформатора Зацаринина or a Zatsarinina Transformer, though it doesn't appear to be a transformer in the traditional sense of the word, as most transformers usually have primary and secondary coils.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                      If there is no gain in energy it is just a novelty. What are the in/out
                      measurements and why is there none ? I also got a waveform from a copper
                      tube inside a coil and I can light stuff from a core of a transformer as well.
                      Is the energy input by the function generator ?

But- Is it useful ? Is it free energy ? Most of us don't speak anything but
                      English so we don't know what his claims are. Can you elaborate ?

Cheers
                      No! it isnt! This is device to harvest cold electricity, before harvesing - we should produce extra power! Zazarini's transformator is just a part to get load!
                      I mean - in Tiger device he is wrong in getting output - he use simple zilindrical coil (solenoid) that is in outer layer or ferrite tube, but he need put a wire or nail inside ferrite tube - that is a SOLUTION!!!!!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Ganzha; 05-06-2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Before a theory can be put into practice, we need to have a theory. Some people are good about coming up with theories, and some people are good at testing theories. I believe Tesla was good at both.
                        With this no one is arguing. We just need to finish something first instead of jumping from theory to theory without any result. I am not a theorist, I am a man based on practice. This forum reminds me of a big garbage can of working schematics. I would divide Don Smiths device in three parts: hv/hf generator, amplifier, and inverter. There were very many varieties of schematics of these parts but overall, no one was able to put it together to make a working device, although all the schematics are functioning. The cause of no one being able to make it work is because there is no clear understanding of a specific result from the three parts. Either way, several replicators were able to move into the third part of the device like, Dynatron, Mr. Clean or others but still, no one yet was able to convert cold to hot electricity with out any loss of power, even though all these methods of conversions were rapidly discussed before. If someone has a clear understanding of the third part of the conversion, then we should combine our efforts to put this issue to an end. In my opinion to obtaining cold electricity is no longer a big issue. Thats why I think the problem with the conversion should be solved before moving onward to the modernization of the radiant energy receivers.
                        Last edited by Garsony; 05-06-2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

No! it isnt! This is device to harvest cold electricity, before harvesing - we should produce extra power! Zazarini's transformator is just a part to get load!
                          I wonder what Delamorto is possibly not showing us in his video but possibly showing in his schematic. Reference Post #4383. Question: Is his tube that his Tesla coil is wound on comprised of insulated ferrite rings?

It's possible that experimentation will reveal the answer.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• how to produce Extra Power - so called cold electricity?

I think when we use HV devices we are getting extra power during the process, some extra power getting outside direct into our HV devices but this energy is not usual electricity, so we dont know about that and thinking that impossible, even when could mesure that in Neon transormers output more that input!

If we got Zazarinin transormer we can start new experiment more effective - to know that we could get or even "extract" cold electricity by this strange "transformator"! I mean we got new knowledge that should or may help to build successful replication and even to invent our own!
                            Last edited by Ganzha; 05-06-2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                              With this no one is arguing. We just need to finish something first instead of jumping from theory to theory without any result. I am not a theorist, I am a man based on practice. This forum reminds me of a big garbage can of working schematics. I would divide Don Smiths device in three parts: hv/hf generator, amplifier, and inverter. There were very many varieties of schematics of these parts but overall, no one was able to put it together to make a working device, although all the schematics are functioning. The cause of no one being able to make it work is because there is no clear understanding of a specific result from the three parts. Either way, several replicators were able to move into the third part of the device like, Dynatron, Mr. Clean or others but still, no one yet was able to convert cold to hot electricity with out any loss of power, even though all these methods of conversions were rapidly discussed before. If someone has a clear understanding of the third part of the conversion, then we should combine our efforts to put this issue to an end. In my opinion to obtaining cold electricity is no longer a big issue. Thats why I think the problem with the conversion should be solved before moving onward to the modernization of the radiant energy receivers.
                              @Garsony

Thanks for offering your input

Conversion is the $64,000 question.

We need a process that works.

How do we come up with a process?

We have to have a theory.

Who comes up with a theory?

Do we have a theory that we can test.

Can we come up with an experiment to test the theory?

Experimentation is crucial to understanding.

Can we use experiments to develop new theories?

Can we enhance our understanding with theories and experimentation?

And so forth, and so on.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I wonder what Delamorto is possibly not showing us in his video but possibly showing in his schematic. Reference Post #4383. Question: Is his tube that his Tesla coil is wound on comprised of insulated ferrite rings?

It's possible that experimentation will reveal the answer.
                                From one side Woopy said when he used only one ferrite ring (in his last video) he didnt get success, from other side Tiger talked me that he use ferrite dust to make his ferrite pipe ( he just use glu and catron tube and then fulfill it by ferrite dust) but ferrit's dust was from different types of devices - from tV youkes, rings and whatewer

This question is opened, i need to try use insulated ferrites to make ferrite pipe and then comprise them by glue or whatewer

Comment

Working...
                                X