Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post
    Thank you Uso... so, i should not wind the coil directly on the surface of the cardboard tube? it must have isolation on the surface?

ps: im using insulated thin copper wire for the high resistance secondary coil
    Hi!

Just use ordinary copper wire in varnish insulation.

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
      Hi,vidbid!

You are amazing colleague!
      I think you are right.
      This is Turkish 3-phase Kapanadze generator at the picture.
      If we cut off one phase we can make a comparison.
      See the picture in attachment.
      It seems I almost imagine the process of converting.
      Now It's time for the experiments.

Unfortunately some of details I can't understand .
      In addition zilano doesn't want to answer my questions.

She looks like a butterfly who is always in the flight.
      I heard that the butterflys use zero point energy
      for flying.( I am not joking)

Best regards,

Sergey.
      @Sergey

Thanks for that information.

Does this image remind you of anybody?

Try to grab it, and your hand passes through it. It's like a mist.

I'm mulling over what you said about your observations about radiant energy and a document I read in Donzelina 2012 by Utopia Now on Prezi about the characteristics of radiant energy, which for the most part agree with your observations. I'm attempting to correlate that information with what I suppose to be a method of radiant energy conversion outlined in Utkin's document and what Zilano says about the "capacitered" slotted copper tube. I suppose "capacitered" is jargon word like "trafo." Not being absolutely clear on the meaning, I only get a feeling of what it means.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
        Hi Vidbid!

I dont understand the physical constructions of these coils.

Left coil:
        Are the two copper tubes inside the secondary bifilar and the primary is on top of all?

Right coil:
        Is there only one coil inside the ferrite tube or is there a primary coil winded on top, or is that the copper tube on top of the ferrite substitute primary coil?

Thank you.
        Thanks for offering your query.

From what I understand from Utkin's document, it is possible that one could conclude that the taller coils are the primaries and the shorter coils are the secondaries.

As to whether there are ferrite rings or cores or slotted copper tubes or the some other metallic structure functioning in the same capacity being present in the secondaries, I wouldn't venture to speculate.

At this point, I'm not hypothesizing anything.
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post
          hi buddy's, someone can help with a doubt?

which is the most desirable material to use as the coil core to wind them, of cardboard tube or plastic tube? does the cardboard tube has some negative effects on the katcher circuits? colective hug
          @TanTric

Hi Tantric,

I believe clear acrylic tubes have been used.
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Tesla & Cold Electricity

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
            I'm mulling over what you said about your observations about radiant energy and a document I read in Donzelina 2012 by Utopia Now on Prezi about the characteristics of radiant energy, which for the most part agree with your observations. I'm attempting to correlate that information with what I suppose to be a method of radiant energy conversion outlined in Utkin's document and what Zilano says about the "capacitered" slotted copper tube. I suppose "capacitered" is jargon word like "trafo." Not being absolutely clear on the meaning, I only get a feeling of what it means.
            Just a clarification, for anybody interested in some of the characteristics of radiant energy, I recommend reading Tesla & Cold Electricity.

Observations on Cool Electricity
            • Cool electricity seeks the shortest path. (Whereas normal electricity seeks the path of lowest resistance.)
            • Cool electricity always tries to go away in the direction perpendicular to the wire.
            • Cool electricity can build very strong magnetic field.

Courtesy Sergey
            Reference Post #4244

or

Reference the Permalink
            Last edited by vidbid; 05-05-2012, 08:20 PM.
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Hi,vidbid!

Don't waste time to guess up the zilano's puzzles.

I recommend you focusing on Tesla's documents.
              Most important thing is to read in the originals.
              All those stuff that we try to invent are already invented by Tesla.
              It is a little difficult for me because of my poor english.
              But I am absolutely sure that there are all answers that we need.

In the picture I see the bursting dipole(the same process)
              (by zilano theory)
              This is the begining of process of obtaining the free energy(new galaxy)
              (The first phase)
              There is another theory about this process but it doesn't change it the essentially.

Sergey.

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
              @Sergey

Thanks for that information.

Does this image remind you of anybody?

Try to grab it, and your hand passes through it. It's like a mist.

Last edited by usu; 05-05-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by m786 View Post
                Hello dynatron,
                Is possible that smith found a way how to solve problems with back emf?
                do you think he splitted a core into half, to create special transformer?

I was also wondering about reactive energy. How he changed a reactive energy into real one? he jus used a capacitors to shif back the phase shift or it is automatic on secondary coil?

pls check attached pictures. it is looking that we know a way how to avoid back emf to work agains us.
                Could you please translate it into english?
                100% perfect ideas. The only possible way of obtaining free energy is by resonance and breaking back emf so called Lenz law.I see no other way.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                  Hi,vidbid!

Don't waste time to guess up the zilano's puzzles.

I recommend you focusing on Tesla's documents.
                  Most important thing is to read in read in the originals.
                  All those stuff that we try to invent are already invented by Tesla.
                  It is a little difficult for me because of my poor english.
                  But I am absolutely sure that there are all answers that we need.

In the picture I see the bursting dipole(the same process)
                  (by zilano theory)
                  This is the begining of process of obtaining the free energy(new galaxy)
                  (The first phase)
                  There is another theory about this process but it doesn't change it the essentially.

Sergey.
                  @Sergey,

Sergey, thanks for the recommendation, and Tesla is very important to me.

I admire those individuals who are adept in nonlinear thinking.

Where you see a bursting dipole, I see a cosmic butterfly.

Since you mentioned it, I do see a bursting dipole.

I'm not making comparisons with Zilano.

Have you ever seen the movie A Beautiful Mind?
                  Last edited by vidbid; 05-05-2012, 09:54 PM. Reason: Enhancement
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Hi Dragon

Thanks for your great input

Concerning my last video Power from excited ferrite torroid 1.wmv - YouTube

i have got some comment about what you say , that is, this system is a 1 to 1 transformer, as per your pix you posted.

And as per Stephan Hartman (Hartiberlin from OU ), he proposes that there is a "high frequency resistor " effect , which creates (so far i have understood ) a potential difference between the beginning and the end of the torroid core .

So per today i simply inserted a longer brass copper tubing (totally uninsulated) in the brass copper tube, accross the ferrite rings, so there is full contact between the 2 brass tubing , so i can say there are only constituing a single brass core, and the system works very well.

So i have some problem to understand the 1 to 1 transformer operation.

I mean normally in a transformer the 2 windings (primary and secondary) are separated (insulated of each other ) and are working together by induction .

So my question, how is it possible to get an induction effect when the primary and secondary winding are in " the same wire ?

Youp !!! a lot to think these days, i like it but need some sleeping

and thank's to all for sharing

Good night at all

Laurent

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
                      Hi Dragon

i have got some comment about what you say , that is, this system is a 1 to 1 transformer, as per your pix you posted.

And as per Stephan Hartman (Hartiberlin from OU ), he proposes that there is a "high frequency resistor " effect , which creates (so far i have understood ) a potential difference between the beginning and the end of the torroid core .

So per today i simply inserted a longer brass copper tubing (totally uninsulated) in the brass copper tube, accross the ferrite rings, so there is full contact between the 2 brass tubing , so i can say there are only constituing a single brass core, and the system works very well.

I mean normally in a transformer the 2 windings (primary and secondary) are separated (insulated of each other ) and are working together by induction .

So my question, how is it possible to get an induction effect when the primary and secondary winding are in " the same wire ?

Good night at all

Laurent

Hi woopy!

try inserting iron nail, alluminium wire, and understand its effects. the more thicker u insert has an effect.

rgds

zzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                        the free energy is everywhere in air and in ground.

to pump either we have to use ground or air. ground much better.

people go window shopping why?

of course to see things encased in glass they attract ur attention and u stop to observe and get hooked.

to attract charges we need minimal input (resonance) resonance vibrate electrons superfast in whirlwind they create hv and hf. frequency is number of cycles and voltage is just pressure. like Gold smith we have to hammer many times to get the sweet free energy not like ironsmith one hammer blow.

the high potential and high frequency acts as windowshop to attract charges and each cycle attracts each charge. one cycle means one up and one down. that one positive and one negative. to attract both poistive and -ve charge one each we need one cycle. to attract thousands we need thousand cycles(frequency). its like potential is windo shop material and cycles are like attracting frequency that it catches your attention. avramenko with capacitor(D.C.) OR capacitor (A.C)only are required things.

when u have either dc or ac the choice is yours how to use it. rectify or not.

rgds

zzzz

Its just the theory, but practically no one was able convert it to the useful energy yet.
                        Can you give more practical, detailed advice how to convert it using iron core or ferrite core transformers or any other useful methods? I'm talking about Don device.

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
                          Hi Dragon

Good night at all

Laurent
                          They share the same field inside the toroid... chances are - and I haven't tried it, you can do the same thing with a single conductor and drive a load which without the toroid would be a direct short. The magnetic field sets up a polarized boundary. When I set up the ring oscillator the ring had a distinctive polarization and the LED's would light connected in one direction only which I found quite interesting. I found many different and quite interesting things with toroids - those were just a couple... I'm sure there are many more yet to be discovered. Tesla used closed magnetic fields with coils to produce an inductive rectifier - my experiments proved to me it can be done and he obviously did it. ( patent 413,353 ) Here is an excellent site for learning about magnetic circuits ... SCIENCE HOBBYIST: Right Angle Circuitry
                          Last edited by dragon; 05-05-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                            Its just the theory, but practically no one was able convert it to the useful energy yet.
                            Can you give more practical, detailed advice how to convert it using iron core or ferrite core transformers or any other useful methods? I'm talking about Don device.

Well Mr. Dragon has already showed u all the practicality of 3 plate cap. avramenko u all know. I have specified the coil structure and preocedure to charge cap using avramenko in don device. i have also specified the method with ferrite rings to convert hf to usable dc. making dc is easy and best coz u can attach invertor to it.

remember charges move from ground towards hv/hf put ur circuit between ground and plate of capacitor to hf/hv. where as in don case one can use avramenko/3plate cap. try to understand 3 plate cap. do some experiment. and when u know how it works everything will become clear to u. once u know how circuit working it become so easy u can juggle any in anyway u want. either its moray, don, kapanadze they will all be very clear to u.

make a small device. start on small scale andwhen u understand how energy travels in circuit u can go for the bigger.experiments can even be done using 1.5 volt to 12 volts. try to catch energy from ground. and feed back this energy to input . if u able to do it by understanding well then no problem will come in ur way. u can ask more questions regarding 3 plate cap either with Mr. Dragon or me. or even Mr. Woopy. first understand principle where this energy coming from?

ask questions and get answers.

rgds

zzzz
                            Last edited by zilano; 05-05-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                              Well Mr. Dragon has already showed u all the practicality of 3 plate cap. avramenko u all know. I have specified the coil structure and preocedure to charge cap using avramenko in don device. i have also specified the method with ferrite rings to convert hf to usable dc. making dc is easy and best coz u can attach invertor to it.

remember charges move from ground towards hv/hf put ur circuit between ground and plate of capacitor to hf/hv. where as in don case one can use avramenko/3plate cap. try to understand 3 plate cap. do some experiment. and when u know how it works everything will become clear to u. once u know how circuit working it become so easy u can juggle any in anyway u want. either its moray, don, kapanadze they will all be very clear to u.

make a small device. start on small scale andwhen u understand how energy travels in circuit u can go for the bigger.experiments can even be done using 1.5 volt to 12 volts. try to catch energy from ground. and feed back this energy to input . if u able to do it by understanding well then no problem will come in ur way. u can ask more questions regarding 3 plate cap either with Mr. Dragon or me. or even Mr. Woopy. first understand principle where this energy coming from?

ask questions and get answers.

rgds

zzzz
                              I have working Don Smith device with quite high amount of cold power at the output (my measurement probably wrong, but its shows 19 amp at about 18-20kva). Thats the same circuit as attached. I have 25kwa (630V/240V) Iron core transformer and 1kwa U shape ferrite core transformer as well. What for I need a triple plate capacitor here? Im trying to use Don isolation transformer method (also attached). What am I doing wrong?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                                Thanks for posting this video, Capindres.

That's an amazing number of LEDs being powered by a single AA battery.

Very interesting.

Double Amazing Joule Thief video.AVI - YouTube

Great!!!!!
                                That is amazing!

The coil inside pipe of ferrire ringer - that's all? Maybe that is a solution?

PS just the same device called Transformator of Zazarinin i have found here (except - one thing - inside one one loop)
                                Трансформатор Зацаринина - разоблачение - YouTube
                                Last edited by Ganzha; 05-06-2012, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X