Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by usu View Post
    Hi!

What the program do you use for making the screen shots?

Sergey.

use screenshot captor its free and so good.

Screenshot Captor - Mouser - Software - DonationCoder.com

zzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
      Hi,vidbid!
      If you remember i asked you the link.
      It was the video about device which collected under this scheme.
      And there we see again the method that zelina described before.

Best regads,
      Sergey.
      @Sergey,

Point, Set and Match for Sergey!

I agree with Slovenia's comment..
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Hi all

Hi Vidbid

Wow

this thread is bringing more and more in info and replicating technologies.

all is becomming nearer and nearer in our hands

and by waiting my 2 similar car coils to go further in the replication of Mrclean's experiment...

i found some matos in my shop to crudely replicate the russian/ Larsko/Capindres / experiment

Always very happyto be here, and hope to all of you good success

Laurent

Power from excited ferrite torroid 1.wmv - YouTube

Comment

• Screen Image Capture with Print Screen Button and Microsoft Paint

Originally posted by usu View Post
          Hi!

What the program do you use for making the screen shots?

Sergey.

When I see an image I want to capture, I push the print screen button (Prt Scr) and I use Microsoft Paint.

With Microsoft Paint already open, select Edit, then select Paste.

See:

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
            use screenshot captor its free and so good.

Screenshot Captor - Mouser - Software - DonationCoder.com

zzzz
            Hi!
            Could you please answer to my questions?

Sergey.

Comment

• Woopy

Originally posted by woopy View Post
              Hi all

Hi Vidbid

Wow

this thread is bringing more and more in info and replicating technologies.

all is becomming nearer and nearer in our hands

and by waiting my 2 similar car coils to go further in the replication of Mrclean's experiment...

i found some matos in my shop to crudely replicate the russian/ Larsko/Capindres / experiment

Always very happyto be here, and hope to all of you good success

Laurent

Power from excited ferrite torroid 1.wmv - YouTube
              Thank you, Woopy!

I'm a very big fan of yours.

You distinguish yourself as an experimenter and set the standard.
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Zilano

Originally posted by zilano View Post
                coz its current amplifier device and a convertor for rf/hf for usable electricity.

moray tapped fine hf vibrations that cudnt drive the secondary of trafo. so this energy has to be amplified by some device. moray used copper wire running between lead plate and silver plate.

amazing Capindres' Device do the same it uses fe and cu and cu all ++ we must not call it a resistor coz its not.

rgds

zzzz
                @Zilano,

Thank you for expounding on that. I enjoy your commentary.
                Last edited by vidbid; 05-05-2012, 05:02 AM.
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• VIDBID IRFP is not Russian

@ Vidbid

Wrong it is miss leading information.

IRFP is an International rectifier registered trade mark it is not Russian never been
                  address:

WORLD HEADQUARTERS: 233 Kansas St., El Segundo, California 90245, Tel: (310) 252-7105

Please read and check the information relevancy check the biasing of the circuit before u fill the pages with !!!!!

Data sheet attached for IRFP22N50A.

For other versions check the web site International Rectifier Home Page - Flash Detection

Regards

JJ

Originally posted by vidbid View Post

IRFP20N is a Russian component.
                  Last edited by myenergetic; 06-22-2012, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                    10watts in England can produce 20watts in Australia "why is that?" you need high sun spot activity to do that and also the right frequency range "what is that telling you". This is an area which main stream really does not investigate and a good example is that all the advancements in radio HAVE COME FROM RADIO HAMS, none professionals!!!!!! so keep up the good work you are doing here and maybe we can show the main stream a thing or two.

Mike
                    Yes I have read that too, and I believe it is true. Can you give a link to the
                    published info so we can all read the details of this happening. There must be
                    a technical paper to cite on this effect.

EDIT: Here are some links.

In this first link would or could the effect be related to the "detected power and noise".
                    http://www.princeton.edu/~stengel/MAE342Lecture16.pdf

Is the effect related to antenna gain ?
                    Re: What does Antenna Gain Mean? If a transmitter output is 100Watts and your

Quote below from link above.
                    At the receiver, a 100 watt transmitter with a 3dBi antenna produces the power density equal to having a 200 watt transmitter.
                    Is that an amplification of energy ? Or can it be ? It's very interesting and I'm
                    very glad we have someone here who can explain it to us a bit better.

Thank you
                    cheers
                    Last edited by Farmhand; 05-04-2012, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• VIDBID IRFP is not Russian

@ Vidbid

Wrong it is miss leading information.

IRFP is an International rectifier registered trade mark it is not Russian never been
                      address:

WORLD HEADQUARTERS: 233 Kansas St., El Segundo, California 90245, Tel: (310) 252-7105

Please read and check the information relevancy check the biasing of the circuit before u fill the pages with !!!!!

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1336170835

Data sheet attached for IRFP260N.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1336169604

For other versions check the web site International Rectifier Home Page - Flash Detection

Regards

JJ

Originally posted by vidbid View Post

IRFP20N is a Russian component.
                      Last edited by myenergetic; 06-22-2012, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• modulating using transformers

TV Power to Mod Transformer
                        Nice link to using tv or crt flybacks for modulating transformers, Food for thought check out figures 1-2-3-nicely written short and to the point.Thanks MJN

Randy

Comment

• @ vidbid

You can also use low power mosfets. Slayer exciter IRF510 at 1 5V - YouTube
                          Last edited by xee2; 05-04-2012, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Xee2's Device

Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                            @ vidbid

You can also use low power mosfets. Slayer exciter IRF510 at 1 5V - YouTube
                            @Xee2

Thank you. I appreciate the information.

Slayer exciter IRF510 at 1 5V - YouTube

I wonder what would happen if you connected the open end of your L1 as seen in your schematic to an earth ground?

Maybe nothing or maybe something.
                            Last edited by vidbid; 05-05-2012, 02:55 AM. Reason: Added Image & Link
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Found it.

This link has some information some might find useful as well.

Especially this part - "1.2 Production and loss of electrons in the ionosphere"

Introduction to HF Radio Propagation

Cheers

Ahah, Here in this post. http://www.energeticforum.com/115682-post50.html
                              our hardworking friend lamare uncovered some info. With references/links.

In the past century certain inspired and creative scientists and engineers felt their thoughts and intuition flowing toward an energy source formed of the workings of the Universe itself—but what of now; what do scientists of today see? Are there new clues to guide this free energy path? First, from Stanford University, researchers beamed very low frequency (VLF) radio waves to the magnetosphere, the outer region where belts of charged particles stream toward the Earth’s magnetic poles. The signals followed the curves of the magnetic field back to Earth and were detected half-way around the World—amplified a thousand times in some cases. The radio signals were strengthened by gathering energy from electrons within the Van Allen radiation belts. Each time one of the world’s 50 or so VLF (3-30 KHz,) transmitters emits its signal, streams of excited particles cascade into the Earth’s atmosphere from the outermost regions of the magnetosphere. Even low frequency (LF) radio waves leak into the upper layers, causing this same phenomena. (Low Frequency: 30-300 KHz.)
                              The injection of small signals into the energy belts creats something like a supertransistor effect, altering the motion of free electrons thousands of miles out from the Earth’s surface. This Tesla Magnifying Resonance effect can control enormous energies by miniscule triggering signals. The Stanford physicists state, “We can amplify waves in the magnetosphere for a Global Communications at lower frequencies.” (11,12)
                              Maybe no mystery. Maybe some "opinion" in there, I'm not sure which link the
                              quote came from. I quoted that quote directly from the quote in lamares post.

This info was first presented by lamare to my knowledge. I remembered
                              reading it and went and found the post.

They seem to be saying that this was the mode of Tesla's Magnifying
                              Transmitter, I'm not sure I agree with that if they are implying that.

I don't think the experiment the cite was done with regular radio transmission/receiving equipment.

All roads lead to HAARP. Fantastic. I can only imagine what they
                              are up to these days. No need for paranoia though, they don't own the planet.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-05-2012, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• Sergey Contributions

@Sergey,

Thanks for the information.

Generator

Scheme

Variant

I'm intrigued by the variant design.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by vidbid; 05-05-2012, 02:31 AM. Reason: Included Additional PDF
                                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                                X