Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES need the coils, wont oscillate otherwise

Originally posted by dragon View Post
    Are the coils doing anything? would it work just driving the load without them? You may be getting fooled and the improvement in efficiency is simply based on the pulsed output.
    HOLY, the coils ARE necessary, BOTH of them !!

HV only thru the load to ground, neg, air, wire, wont lite my lights, and shows 240mA draw,

WITH both coils, the lights light up and current draw goes down to below approx 100mA (on digital) to light up 4x 3watt LEDs

I just confirmed my analog and my digital meter are correct, and reading within 10mA of eachother....

****one other thing i noticed tho as well is the circuit glitched my meter, and read 50mA, then restarted, then read100mA, then reatarted, then read 40mA.
    And it had to do with the startup... the meter in the circuit was the only factor.

So i think the circuit in the meter was affecting current draw on startup, so confirm that your analog meter is accurate by load comparison, but use an analog meter !!!
    Last edited by mr.clean; 05-04-2012, 01:09 AM.
    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
    In the expert's mind there are few.
    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
      I gues I wasn't clear on my question. I just don't see why using all the nst plus stepup then step down, all the diodes and capacitors and go to all that trouble and then buy a expensive invertor for the output. I don't understand why not generate your own output using something cheaper than an store bought invertor. It does't seem that hard to me. Maybe I am wrong. But if you buy a 4000w invertor why not just hook it up to a good battery with plenty of amps and then take voltge from your output of the invertor and charge your battery and you have a simple stand alone device. Am I wrong? In other words Why go to the trouble of building a device when you just going to hook it up to an store bought invertor. You have went to alot of trouble when it could be simple. I would be greatful for some input about this.

Latter
      oh ok i get it, no it wouldnt work

ultimately the energy is stored inside the battery, and the result of running the invertor would gobble up everything. i think

i could be wrong, but it would be like plugging a cord into its own outlet, it cant make power because theres no difference in potential anywhere if its looped

the system would need to be open, not closed, in order to make use of more than was in the system, (according to Col. T. Bearden and others) something adding power externally from the system

in the case of the Smith device, to me, the "open" part is that we are harvesting 2 coils, which were NOT part of the primary circuit, and like hitting a bell with a hammer (spark gap) the bell (L2) can ring so loud that it makes you deaf !! and after you hit this hypothetical bell, it does its OWN thing, and rings away...

SO... you could hit the bell with the hammer.... BUT... could you stop the bell from ringing??? maybe dampen it a little, but its easier to hit the bell than to stop it from ringing

SO... what if you hit 2 bells with the same hammer.... double the ringing???? bingo
      Now if we can swing our hammer in a way that it can reapeatedly hit the bell, which is timed to the bell (tuned) each hit as fresh as the first, then we can keep ringing the bell in a way that uses least and makes the most (resonance) LITTLE PUSH, BIG SWING.... MORE OUT THAN IN
      in a way, the spark firing its nano second 100amp pulse, is like the hammer, and the ringing is our power

Those are my thoughts anyway
      Last edited by mr.clean; 05-04-2012, 12:30 AM.
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
        the ferrite make it provide the lacking helical in cold electricity. anyways thats it. we can see individual poles cant do any work we need both. destroying the dipole gives us energy we call it as hot electricity. and thats what we need. yes for generation the dipole must be saved but separated as polarized to reconvert it back again.

zzzz
        Again Nonsense. Any Cores amplifies only. Wrong Conclusion. But now Cores and Transformers get interesting for you, because someone mentioned it? You do your best to confuse Peoples, right?
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
          HOLY, the coils ARE necessary, BOTH of them !!

HV only thru the load to ground, neg, air, wire, wont lite my lights, and shows 240mA draw,

WITH both coils, the lights light up and current draw goes down to below approx 100mA (on digital) to light up 4x 3watt LEDs
          Great test ! Now you know.... so then why? Then expand on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
            Hi there, i have seen Destine2012 / Dynatron running an 880watt motor,

and i dont thing he was inputing 880 watts, whats with that?
            He also showed a 2.2 kW grinder running from his Don Smith device, the thing is
            it doesn't take 2.2 kW to make a 2.2 kW motor shaft "just spin", the 2.2 kW rating
            is the maximum power that can be drawn while under load as far as I am aware.

A 2.2 kW motor could probably be made to show shaft rotation with less than
            50 watts. An 880 watt motor maybe only 20 is needed. If the motor of a
            grinder does not try to exert torque when it is started it is under powered.
            Usually when a grinder is started using the grid power when it is not held still
            it will jump or buck because of the sudden torque produced by the motor.
            If it don't buck it's under powered. Of course the buck is proportional to the
            power of the motor, the speed the rotor achieves and the time it takes.

Even a cordless drill bucks a bit when charged.

This is what annoys me about people like Zilano linking to video's and making
            OU claims about other peoples video's, to gain "credibility".

The question is what was the power through the load. It's a regular AC load.
            AC is not easy to measure but an "idea" could be had. If the power levels are
            high that is and the frequency is within the meters capability. With very low
            power levels great accuracy is needed to give meaningful results.

We want real over unity not apparent. And for this device we are talking of
            a C.O.P. of hundred's. Not just C.O.P. 1.5 or 2.

If we take say 10 kW as the desired output and 300 as the C.O.P. the
            required input would be 33.3 watts.

If the NST in a device like this produces 200 watts, lighting anything less
            than two 100 watt bulbs is not even unity.

So we can see an NST could easily supply the power to turn the rotor of a
            fairly large motor. I have a 28 kW motor just outside and I can spin it's shaft
            by hand no problem it doesn't take much effort to accelerate the rotor of an
            unloaded motor. If it took 2.2 kW just to spin the shaft of a 2.2 kW motor
            there would be no power to use for work.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
              He also showed a 2.2 kW grinder running from his Don Smith device, the thing is
              it doesn't take 2.2 kW to make a 2.2 kW motor shaft "just spin", the 2.2 kW rating
              is the maximum power that can be drawn while under load as far as I am aware.

A 2.2 kW motor could probably be made to show shaft rotation with less than
              50 watts. An 880 watt motor maybe only 20 is needed. If the motor of a
              grinder does not try to exert torque when it is started it is under powered.
              Usually when a grinder is started using the grid power when it is not held still
              it will jump or buck because of the sudden torque produced by the motor.
              If it don't buck it's under powered. Of course the buck is proportional to the
              power of the motor, the speed the rotor achieves and the time it takes.

Even a cordless drill bucks a bit when charged.

This is what annoys me about people like Zilano linking to video's and making
              OU claims about other peoples video's, to gain "credibility".

The question is what was the power through the load. It's a regular AC load.
              AC is not easy to measure but an "idea" could be had. If the power levels are
              high that is and the frequency is within the meters capability. With very low
              power levels great accuracy is needed to give meaningful results.

We want real over unity not apparent. And for this device we are talking of
              a C.O.P. of hundred's. Not just C.O.P. 1.5 or 2.

If we take say 10 kW as the desired output and 300 as the C.O.P. the
              required input would be 33.3 watts.

If the NST in a device like this produces 200 watts, lighting anything less
              than two 100 watt bulbs is not even unity.

So we can see an NST could easily supply the power to turn the rotor of a
              fairly large motor. I have a 28 kW motor just outside and I can spin it's shaft
              by hand no problem it doesn't take much effort to accelerate the rotor of an
              unloaded motor. If it took 2.2 kW just to spin the shaft of a 2.2 kW motor
              there would be no power to use for work.

Cheers
              ssshhh you must not post logic! People will think you are a spook posting misinformation!

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
                ssshhh you must not post logic! People will think you are a spook posting misinformation!

-Altrez
                Yeah I know all about that

The younger members who maybe haven't the life experience ( which is no reason for any judgement )
                probably don't realize some of these things. But the people who do have the
                experience can see it plain as the nose on a face. I'm not trying to say all what
                I'm saying is fact, I just think people should be a bit more objective and
                realize who is purposely filling their head with rubbish and who isn't. Also the
                possible reasons why.

All we have to do is ask good questions, expect good answers and use logic.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by serge View Post
                  Do not mislead people. This man is not the inventor, and has no success in replication.
                  I have video of his succesfull replication and a video with explanation of dynatraons theory of Zero point Energy, he is not just inventor - he is scientist now!
                  look! Концепция СЕ , от Динатрона и К. - YouTube
                  Last edited by Ganzha; 05-04-2012, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                    radiant is free and can be harvested easily.

radiant is cold yet high frequency

convert by

1. avramenko/3 plate cap
                    2. split copper tube with ferrite rod inside /split copper tube inside the ferrite rings to convert radiant to dc and invertor it.

split copper tube substitute is a coil also

then u have power in ur hands!

abundant and continuous and endless!

zzzz
                    alien devices unlimited
                    Hello Zilano!

Copper tube? I havent one - what do you think - aluminium tube - would be also good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                      Hi,

Vladimir Utkin has just added one extra page to his document. It is his comments on Paul Baumann's Testatika self-powered generator and is now page 16 of his document which can be downloaded from http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf

Patrick

Thank you for publishing these valuble contributions by Valdimir Utkin,

'The central electrode in the jars (capacitors) is for the excitation of ambient space; the two external cylinders are the plates of the charging capacitors'

This could explain the mechanism of Testatika.

Resonance in a Bifilar Coil - YouTube

Resonance in a Bifilar Coil - lyudkavsk

Apologies for the out of topic reference. This could be relavent to all ZPE devices as Moray B. King describes in his book 'Quest for Zero Point Energy' - 'Dual Vortex Forms: The key to a large Zero Point Energy Coherence'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                        Hello Zilano!

Copper tube? I havent one - what do you think - aluminium tube - would be also good?
                        Go to the roofers or look at ebay. They sell copper tubes as downpipe (German: Regenfallrohr) from the roof. (Diameter: 60mm, 80mm, 100mm) You get them starting with 1m length. MAterial is 0.8mm thick
                        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• LED Driver Using Two Automotive Iginition Coils

Radiant Oscillator Circuit / Don Smith Part 6: C.O.P = 50? read description - YouTube

Thanks for posting the video.
                          Last edited by vidbid; 05-04-2012, 07:06 AM. Reason: Clarification
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Capindres Amazing Joule Thief Circuit

Thanks for posting this video, Capindres.

That's an amazing number of LEDs being powered by a single AA battery.

Very interesting.

Double Amazing Joule Thief video.AVI - YouTube

Combination Joule Thief circuit and Part (Amazing circuit as posted by Larskro) This circuit has two Ferrite-Tube resistors instead of just one, and two PNP transistors. The Larger FT-resistor gets its power from the little FT-resistor, yet it easily will light 150+ LED's (Max 3.3 volt LED's)

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                              I have video of his succesfull replication and a video with explanation of dynatraons theory of Zero point Energy, he is not just inventor - he is scientist now!
                              Again, do not be like those who mislead people. This is not a success, a failure.
                              I wish you every success Dynatron.

Comment

• mr.clean

My questions :

can you replace led lights with a small incandescent bulbs ?
                                I saw that vidbid posted schematic which is also very close to your setup.
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post190492

You see there is a ionizer type connection or spark gap or capacitance between HV output of car coils in schematic so the question is : Is there a spark going on inside ignition coils with loose connection of crocodile clips in your setup or it is solid connection ?

Comment

Working...
                                X