Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go for radiant energy/cold electricity

radiant is free and can be harvested easily.

radiant is cold yet high frequency

convert by

1. avramenko/3 plate cap
    2. split copper tube with ferrite rod inside /split copper tube inside the ferrite rings to convert radiant to dc and invertor it.

split copper tube substitute is a coil also

then u have power in ur hands!

abundant and continuous and endless!

zzzz
    alien devices unlimited
    Last edited by zilano; 05-03-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
      Hi all

Hi Mr Clean

Thank's very much Kurt for your great input and very amazing experiments

Thank's for sharing

So of course i replicated the device and i got a very good oscillation with the base connected to the ground (earth ) or also with my long (10 meter air antenna). I am fascinated by that.

But at the output i get very poor light on my LED lamp, and that at different voltage , i mean i don't get your fantastic result.
      But as you can see on the attached pix, i use 2 different manufacturer's car coil .They are rated the same value but in fine they are different coil

So i think that the 2 coils must be matched very precisely in the frequency.

Or other sayd they must be exactly the same.

So i will order 2 same coils to go on.

Now for my today interpretation, i do not think that in this design, we step the voltage up on the coil 1 and than we step the voltage down in coil 2.

Because , by construction, the negative of this kind of coil is connected to the HV , so in the second coil all the winding are suffering the HV of the first coil. And the output is HV.

I tested it and the scope shows on all wires of the coil 2 about the same oscillation amplitude and frequency.

So i think that the coil 2 is simply "increasing" the power(and voltage ) of coil 1 by decreasing the frequency of coil 1. It is a prolongation of the first "Kacher " so my supposition but i may be wrong.

And also i think that the whole system must be matched very precisely with probably some variable capacitance (pico F by lenght of wire or other mean )

Anyway bravo Kurt , your circuit works very well and i will go on the replication, that is very encouraging thank's.

good luck at all

Laurent
      Yahooo Woopy !!

Great to hear you have it working yes im fascinated also by the base connection, a pancake coil works to ground it too

yes i think there's benefit to having 2 of the same coils, BUT like Dragon was saying, the coils may not even be necesary if we step back down, to exact same voltage,

My thoughts were that the body of the stepdown coil acted as open system as the case is the other HV point (so kinda like tesla coil toroid)

and HV is all over it, i agree, i cant get near it, hmm more experiments i guess

im not sure then why when i use 24 volts, that it lit the load to MAXIMUM (dangerous to the bulbs bright) at less than .1 Amps

anyway, im glad to have one person still like it after trying it LOL
      Last edited by mr.clean; 05-03-2012, 10:51 PM.
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post

convert by

1. avramenko/3 plate cap
        2. split copper tube with ferrite rod inside /split copper tube inside the ferrite rings to convert radiant to dc and invertor it.

zzzz
        alien devices unlimited
        i gotta try the copper tube thing, that would be awesome
        Thanks Z
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
          i gotta try the copper tube thing, that would be awesome
          Thanks Z
          Hi Kurt!

if u follow Don smith then u must understand avramenko/3 plate cap

and if u follow kapanadze u must understand inverted "U" that is somewhat like ττ (hope u get. its up then down) ur circuit of car coils is same as ττ in the middle. and must understand split copper tube inside ferrite rings.

hope u got wot i mean.

zzzz

Comment

• Radiant Converter

Originally posted by zilano View Post

convert by

1. avramenko/3 plate cap

zzzz
            alien devices unlimited
            @Zilano,

Thanks for sharing that information with us.

@Sergey,

I did receive that information. Thanks

@Anybody

Can you tell me if you have replicated the following Brovin Kacher Tesla Circuit to see what waveform it is outputing?

See Post: http://www.energeticforum.com/191108-post4383.html
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Inverted U / ττ

Originally posted by zilano View Post
              Hi Kurt!

and if u follow kapanadze u must understand inverted "U" that is somewhat like ττ (hope u get. its up then down) ur circuit of car coils is same as ττ in the middle. and must understand split copper tube inside ferrite rings.

hope u got wot i mean.

zzzz
              @Zilano,

Please elaborate on the inverted U or ττ
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                @Zilano,

Please elaborate on the inverted U or ττ
                Hi vidbid!

its one tesla up and one tesla down. coiling is done that way on single bobbin. meaning two tesla on one bobbin.

rgds

zzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
                  Hi all

Thank's to all contributors

I find in all of your posting something positiv and so i can go on this fantastic experiment

amazing difference in electricity1.wmv - YouTube

good night at all

laurent
                  Hi woopy!

Do you have an oscilloscope that you can use to show us the waveform across the light in your circuit?

Thanks,

Dave

Comment

Hi vidbid!

its one tesla up and one tesla down. coiling is done that way on single bobbin. meaning two tesla on one bobbin.

rgds

zzzz
                    Thanks for that information.

Can you tell me does the up output cold and down output hot?
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                      Thanks for that information.

Can you tell me does the up output cold and down output hot?
                      individually both are hot but combined this way they become cold meaning radiant.

and this radiant is capacitered with split copper tube inside ferrite rings and inverted with usual iron cored trafo and we get hot electricity. radiant is captured by one plate of cap shaped in C and there is another c within this big C which is fed to the ferrite rings and we get dc that can be inverted. cold electricity is polarized form and there are otherways too to convert it. Leedskalnin was so right in his concept of helical resonating magnetic currents they are always two. we get hot electricity when they r two and running against each other giving hot electricity. the ferrite make it provide the lacking helical in cold electricity. anyways thats it. we can see individual poles cant do any work we need both. destroying the dipole gives us energy we call it as hot electricity. and thats what we need. yes for generation the dipole must be saved but separated as polarized to reconvert it back again.

i need to be travelling again got to rush to the airport. cya later another time!

rgds

zzzz
                      Last edited by zilano; 05-03-2012, 10:11 PM.

Comment

individually both are hot but combined this way they become cold meaning radiant.

and this radiant is capacitered with split copper tube inside ferrite rings and inverted with usual iron cored trafo and we get hot electricity. radiant is captured by one plate of cap shaped in C and there is another c within this big C which is fed to the ferrite rings and we get dc that can be inverted.

rgds

zzzz
                        @Zilano

Thank you for that information.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

and this radiant is capacitered with split copper tube inside ferrite rings and inverted with usual iron cored trafo and we get hot electricity. radiant is captured by one plate of cap shaped in C and there is another c within this big C which is fed to the ferrite rings and we get dc that can be inverted. cold electricity is polarized form and there are otherways too to convert it. Leedskalnin was so right in his concept of helical resonating magnetic currents they are always two. we get hot electricity when they r two and running against each other giving hot electricity. the ferrite make it provide the lacking helical in cold electricity. anyways thats it. we can see individual poles cant do any work we need both. destroying the dipole gives us energy we call it as hot electricity. and thats what we need. yes for generation the dipole must be saved but separated as polarized to reconvert it back again.

i need to be travelling again got to rush to the airport. cya later another time!

rgds

zzzz
                          Thank you for expounding on that.

Safe trip.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Hi Kurt!

hope u got wot i mean.

zzzz
                            i totally get the AV Plug, and i can follow the 3 plate cap, and from Capindres AmazingJouleThief, i think i know the Kapanadze secret of the "ferrite tube resistor".

but im still learning about what is going on, on both sides of the core there is something special happening, but what?

In Capindres video of Larsko's amazing LCR circuit, using a copper tube with ferrite rings, and a couple transistors in a relaxation-type resonant circuit, he lit 150 LEDs with a 1.2volt AA battery, the ferrites were necesaryand when they dimmed, he ran anther transformer from the original, and lit up 150 LEDs from the same 1.2volt battery....

***WHAT IF YOU USED 12V, INSTEAD OF 1.2V ????***

HEHE on a bigger scale, would 12v light 150 12v lights??? without dimming???

If 12v worked better.... what if we used a couple THOUSAND VOLTS... like KAPANADZE, and ran a successful 100KW unit (alongside a 3rd party in Turkey 2007)

(i dont think hes putting in 100kw)

But it takes getting everything for the build to try it, so with finishing the Don Smith in mind, what would the next step be?

going on so many different theories that i litterally have to try it to see, but KAPANADZE is for real, so im open to any info right now
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                              not sure about you question, but i have seen Russian dude with litterally a coil to a light jammed inside a core and it lit UP big !!!
                              dont know if it killed output, but it sure is active in there

and prob a resonant wave match in wire length (my best guess) but it did look pretty random, just a coil of 8 turns, then the last turn just went up the middle and to close the circuit with the light.

and if that did work, then why not save all the output for stepdown transformer,
                              Tesla has lots of self-exciting stuff where L2 feeds the primary circuit and "magnifies feeble currents enough to operate sensitive devices" -Tesla

AND i believe that Kapanadze got his idea from Tesla's 1899 Colorado Springs Notes book, im in posession of a copy right now, 2 INCH thick, 8.5'' x 11'' huge book....and thats only one year of experiments?!?!?!
                              i'll add some pics in the next vid i do

Anyway,
                              I gues I wasn't clear on my question. I just don't see why using all the nst plus stepup then step down, all the diodes and capacitors and go to all that trouble and then buy a expensive invertor for the output. I don't understand why not generate your own output using something cheaper than an store bought invertor. It does't seem that hard to me. Maybe I am wrong. But if you buy a 4000w invertor why not just hook it up to a good battery with plenty of amps and then take voltge from your output of the invertor and charge your battery and you have a simple stand alone device. Am I wrong? In other words Why go to the trouble of building a device when you just going to hook it up to an store bought invertor. You have went to alot of trouble when it could be simple. I would be greatful for some input about this.

Latter

Comment

Hi Kurt!

hope u got wot i mean.

zzzz
                                i totally get the AV Plug, and i can follow the 3 plate cap, and from Capindres AmazingJouleThief, i think i know the Kapanadze secret of the "ferrite tube resistor".

but im still learning about what is going on, on both sides of the core there is something special happening, but what? a straight rod (single turn) having such differences in potential from one side to the other that it gives seemingly unlimited current?? WOW

Clues are in Capindres video of Larsko's amazing LCR circuit, using a copper tube with ferrite rings, and a couple transistors in a relaxation-type resonant circuit, he lit 150 LEDs with a 1.2volt AA battery, with only 200mAh, it should have died in seconds, the ferrites were necesary and when they dimmed, he ran anther transformer from the original, and lit up 150 LEDs from the same 1.2volt battery....

***WHAT IF YOU USED 12V, INSTEAD OF 1.2V ????***

HEHE on a bigger scale, would 12v light 150 12v lights??? without dimming???

If 12v worked better.... what if we used a couple THOUSAND VOLTS... like KAPANADZE, and ran a successful 100KW unit (alongside a 3rd party in Turkey 2007)

(i dont think hes putting in 100kw)

But it takes getting everything for the build to try it, so with finishing the Don Smith in mind, what would the next step be?

going on so many different theories that i litterally have to try it to see, but KAPANADZE is for real, so im open to any info right now
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X