Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
    ...It is his comments on Paul Baumann's Testatika http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf
    Patrick
    Very interesting! Coils as inner electrode! One wire transfer of exciting activity!

- Does the Wimshurst machine excite the inner coils in self resonance?
    - Can this be related to Mislavski experiment on page 10 (Utkin)? Rotating magnetic AC field inside a capacitor? In this case teh coil activity would add to heh principle of asymmetric cap.

Last edited by JohnStone; 05-03-2012, 02:39 PM.
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Mr Clean youre the man

Hi Mr Clean,
      Great news with the 9 v battery I have 300 pcs in stock Kodak brand will be good for this

Have you ever tried any alternative to ground / base like am radio antenna a ring magnet from microwave or aluminum foil or water

In the Philippines using car batteries for lighting the negative is soaked in a sewer channel to save on wiring
      To get 110 v ac from a 220 v ac source one live plus one wire from a rod in the ground or water pipe ( many were electrocuted bec of this)

will try the microwave transformer set up instead of ignition coil
      Also is the 1 farad cap required in the circuit?????

PLEASE WORK IT OUT WITH SOLAR PANELS

THANKS FOR SHARING

TOTOALAS

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
        I disagree Sergey, I don't think anyone has any problem with people
        expressing their idea's, the thing I think people have a problem with is Zilano
        said she had a 10 kilo watt Don Smith type free energy device. She
        contradicts herself and is condescending in her replies to some. I have caught her out
        several times to my own satisfaction posting pictures of things and saying
        they are over unity but they are not, one of which was lasersabers big joule ringer which is
        under unity the picture she posted showed it powering a bunch of led globes
        no power measurements, then it was identified as lasersabers and he said it
        was under unity. Those posts were deleted. Mine should be still there.

If ever there was a record for deleted posts she has it.

She has already posted at least once the final solution, didn't it work ? Must
        have been only an idea for a final solution I guess. Have you read the thread Sergey ?

No one has problems with anyone posting idea's, it's when she posts a hand
        drawn circuit with roundabout description and says this is over unity build it
        and learn from me. What a joke. Well I can assure you if she does that I will
        ask questions and if I think it is bogus I may voice doubts. If I have evidence
        to the contrary I will post it. I can't hardly believe people are trying to build
        stuff she hasn't even built or at least shown.

If she is offended because of me, I'm sorry, I can't help that.

This thread incase you did not notice is not Zilano's thread, and it was
        started with a healthy dose of skepticism.

I suspect Dons power calculations do not equal energy, in much the same
        way the neon sign transformers he says are over unity are not.

Cheers

And just to be clear there is nothing wrong with hand drawn circuit drawings,
        I do it myself. The problem is the claims of over unity with no proof whatsoever.

i fully agree with you. We have to learn to think by ourself. Tons of drawings does not mean anything, it just hidding the true. I believe i know something about electronics and some zilano posts cant work. People,pls do just simple simulation if you dont like to build a devices.....

But at first keep your minds clear of all posts and have critical thinking. for every statement must be prove, othervise it has no a value.
        A in university, for every formula we expected a prove of concept.

Comment

• invertor

Originally posted by Garsony View Post
          May be I don’t understand something here…. ???
          In this method we are pulsing primary of iron core trafo with 50/60 Hz, the same way as tesla air core coil. This is the resonant transformer.
          By using this method we have to match frequency of secondary coil with primary and we will get 50/60 HZ cold electricity at output of iron core transformer again.
          the system which zilano mentioned that "need a right capacitor" will probably never work. Is hard to get transformer in resonance, becouse of mutual inductance.And that inducance also depence on load on secondary side.

Better is use a modulation of main signal. something like AM modulaion in radio. hen you can use a simple filters to create a envelope, or diode capacitor, inductor system. that one you can find in some dynatron schematics as well. and also in mustafa007 device. You can be sure you cant use just simple resistor divider. If you put real power into that, it will burn out.

I believe is good to use a resonance as reactive power amplifier. then we need conversion to real power, which usually mean just phase shift, which can be done in some tank device. your extraction device should be made base on resonance type. if your resonance circuit will amplify a voltage then use a capacitor, if it will amplify a current, then use a current transformer.

of course it is just a theory. my working devices did not get COP >1 till now.

I want build a COP = 1 device a first, then hope some overunity as well.

to create a COP = 1 device, we have to eliminate a standard problems in transformers. biggest one is backEMF. becouse backEMF is always agains us, we need to remove it a first i think. i found some canadian patent about how is possible eliminate backEMF with something like guiding a magnetic flow over different path as original one.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...r-1000-ou.html

Don smith device is also just a transformer, what if secret is in how to eliminate backEMF?

Comment

If it's the dynatron with the Don Smith replication then
            he's been working on this stuff for quite a while. And has put considerable effort
            into a very good replication of Don's device. But I think it still under performs as
            to what Don claimed despite Dyatronn's fine efforts.

Is Dyatronn making an accusation or a statement ? I don't get a very good
            translation.

Hello!
            I use online translator
            The whole secret of Smith in the transformer izrolyatsii.
            In fact the load on the secondary winding does not affect the inductance of the primary frequency of the LC and, therefore, does not change ..
            The output transformer should have a large core is 5 times more than the planned output, because the primary winding of the reactive current is the phase shift of the current and voltage by 90 degrees.
            Iron or metglas magnetic core is a mediator between the primary and secondary. Stores iron core magnetic field, and selects the secondary winding of the power is the core.
            The transformer at 50-60 Hz on a ferrite core will not work, not enough headroom capacity. In addition, a small ferrite saturation flux density.
            Here is a picture which shows Smith transformer - this is a big iron core.
            The configuration of the resonant coil L1/L2 much of a difference does not, the coil may be wound with a one-way, may be an option with the winding CW-CCW-it's not so important, separation of cold electricity is due to the high-frequency, rather than winding configuration.
            Attached Files

Comment

No I don't think it can represent a retraction. We can assume whatever we want
              but unless Zilano says that she has no device then the claim was made and never withdrawn.

She needs to say one way or the other does she have one and if yes will she
              show some proof.

Cheers
              Interesting view.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
              We can assume whatever we want..
              Some people can. I was not making an assumption but simply stating a possibility.

..but unless Zilano says that she has no device then the claim was made and never withdrawn.
              It is possible that her deletion of the actual post could represent a retraction of the claim until she says otherwise.
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                It is possible that her deletion of the actual post could represent a retraction of the claim until she says otherwise.
                It can be for you and whoever else wants to see it like that. But I talk for me,
                you talk for you, and everyone else can talk for themselves, including Zilano.
                With all due respect you don't get to decide for us.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                  Very interesting! Coils as inner electrode! One wire transfer of exciting activity!

- Does the Wimshurst machine excite the inner coils in self resonance?
                  - Can this be related to Mislavski experiment on page 10 (Utkin)? Rotating magnetic AC field inside a capacitor? In this case teh coil activity would add to heh principle of asymmetric cap.

at John ,

the reason ( imho ) for the principle of asymmetry is to create a state of Anisotropy where the flow in directionally dependent ( like a siphon ) :

Anisotropy ( /ˌænaɪˈsɒtrəpi/) is the property of being directionally dependent, as opposed to isotropy, which implies identical properties in all directions. It can be defined as a difference, when measured along different axes, in a material's physical or mechanical properties (absorbance, refractive index, conductivity, tensile strength, etc.) An example of anisotropy is the light coming through a polarizer. An example of an anisotropic material is wood, which is easier to split along its grain than against it.

ps: from wikipedia

In physics, the term light sometimes refers to electromagnetic radiation of any wavelength, whether visible or not.[2][3] .
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-03-2012, 04:38 PM.
                  Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                    Well idk, i think i'll clean up these wires and make a little "lite box" for the room, and run it off one solar panel.
                    the panel can provide 1 amp at 15 volts, so it should be charging about 1000 times more than i need for the lights
                    If i can get the 24 volt setup stable, i think that would be cool.

BUT just like all the wierd theory we read, one factor that could do a lot of good in this little oscillator, would be uping the capacitance in the system
                    ....we got volts, we got freq, now cap would help, but idk how to fire more power into L1 without charging up a cap a detonating it across a sparkgap

So i want to get back to the big spark machine

oh my 9 volt just ran out, now i can sleep, ran the 4 lights for a little over 3 hours from 175 mAh 9 volt(...not fresh) theres another calculation i guess

You see, yes you can get more lite at full wattage, but it wont last, this system just keeps the lites going longer, gotta have some value there
                    I have a lot of respect for your efforts mr clean. I'm very glad you don't take
                    things to heart.

The results you got from the setup are truly very impressive. I was thinking
                    also looking at my wave form that the battery might be experiencing some
                    reversals of current, I can't be sure though. Batteries don't like AC but the
                    caps can tolerate it I think.

Anyway I made a short video to show how two identical meters can read
                    different. One reads about half than the other which would mean the
                    difference between almost 200 mA and nothing. I was caught out by the
                    meter in the video a while ago. Even if the meter looks like it works fine,
                    a rough calibration attempt with a known load power and DC can be telling.

meters can give anomolous readings..wmv - YouTube

Even though I'm skeptical I still hunt the free energy beast .

Cheers

P.S. Before anyone jumps down my throat. I'm not trying to get on mr cleans
                    back. The point of jumping in and checking it out is mainly because I am
                    interested in sensitive oscillators I have uses in mind and also if it is catching
                    some free energy somehow, I wanna find out how, if I can. To do that it's
                    gotta be checked out.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-03-2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• A lot of the things these famous free energy identities do doesn't make much
                      sense. Take Tariel for example, if he has investors he is keeping secrets from
                      them, or they wouldn't need to give him any more money. Then it doesn't
                      make much sense if the investors allow all these video's to be made and
                      posted on the net. The reason it makes no sense to me is, if it looked too
                      much like the real thing to the bigger energy corps. they would buy him up in
                      no time, or otherwise deal with him.

What would makes make more sense to me is if Tariels "investors" were the
                      suppressors and they have him putting out distractions.

Any way I look at it I can't see any reason for his investors to allow the
                      videotaping if it is real. I can see the investors allowing the videotaping if
                      they weren't concerned for his safety at all or the money they invested or
                      getting future secrets from Tariel, if he has any. The investors could also use
                      his video's to raise money. And maybe never deliver. Who knows. None of it
                      makes much sense.

Same with Thane. I think the video's are to raise money, and the video's are
                      dodgey to say the least. Why would he show details of the tech he wants to
                      make money from ? His association with NASA is a bit sus too. If the
                      association is real it's sus to me, they are a government dept. and so would
                      immediately inform the DOE or whatever of a national security threat if his
                      claims are true, apparently this stuff is suppressed by the government.
                      The government either suppress it or they don't.That being said is
                      it too far out of the realms of possibility that he could work for
                      disinfo. He says he can "Make" energy. OMG. His setups don't produce
                      free energy, they just appear to.

We only need to look at the results in Overunityguide's thread to see it's a
                      farce, the output is only a fraction of the input. If overunityguide wasn't a
                      shill I would be surprised.

Here's the thread.
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nz-effect.html

Cheers
                      Last edited by Farmhand; 05-03-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

It can be for you and whoever else wants to see it like that. But I talk for me,
                        you talk for you, and everyone else can talk for themselves, including Zilano.

Regards
                        Thanks for your input.

It can be for you and whoever else wants to see it like that.
                        What is "it" that you are referring to?

What "decision" are you referring to?
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post

Your post here above. If you decide the above then it can be that way for you.

I get to decide for myself.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                            Hello!
                            I use online translator
                            The whole secret of Smith in the transformer izrolyatsii.
                            In fact the load on the secondary winding does not affect the inductance of the primary frequency of the LC and, therefore, does not change ..
                            The output transformer should have a large core is 5 times more than the planned output, because the primary winding of the reactive current is the phase shift of the current and voltage by 90 degrees.
                            Iron or metglas magnetic core is a mediator between the primary and secondary. Stores iron core magnetic field, and selects the secondary winding of the power is the core.
                            The transformer at 50-60 Hz on a ferrite core will not work, not enough headroom capacity. In addition, a small ferrite saturation flux density.
                            Here is a picture which shows Smith transformer - this is a big iron core.
                            The configuration of the resonant coil L1/L2 much of a difference does not, the coil may be wound with a one-way, may be an option with the winding CW-CCW-it's not so important, separation of cold electricity is due to the high-frequency, rather than winding configuration.

This the first reasonable Answer what i have read after 100 Pages of Zilano Nonsense.
                            Does noone from you guys read the related Pdfs? Instead only listen to someone who quotes wild only from any available Doc's with no sense or shows you a cute Picture from someone?
                            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Anyway I made a short video to show how two identical meters can read
                              different. One reads about half than the other which would mean the
                              difference between almost 200 mA and nothing. I was caught out by the
                              meter in the video a while ago. Even if the meter looks like it works fine,
                              a rough calibration attempt with a known load power and DC can be telling.

meters can give anomolous readings..wmv - YouTube

Hi Farmhand,
                              your meters in the vid are OK. Nevertheless you are right in complaining their difference.
                              Look at the class 2.5! It says that your meter is allowed to cheat you:
                              2.5% at end position of 5 Amps = 125 mA.
                              But is gets worse. This is a constant over the whole range NOT 2.5% but 125mA.
                              This means that the error is:
                              - @2.5 Amps -> 5%
                              - @1.5 Amps -> 10%
                              - @0.75 Amps -> 20%
                              Perfect "guess-meter"
                              As we have very accuate digital meters we could decide to calibrate our analog meters quite acccurately.

On the other hand we could decide to buy some old analog multimeters. 1% DC / 1.5% AC were quite usual. Apart that they can be switched to different ranges. If we measure in the upper quarter of the range they are suffitiently accurate.
                              Last edited by JohnStone; 05-03-2012, 06:17 PM.
                              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Your post here above. If you decide the above then it can be that way for you.

I get to decide for myself.

Cheers
                                Thank for offering your input.

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                                The meaning of that quote is the possibility still exists that Zilano's deletion of the actual post could represent a retraction of the claim until she says otherwise.

I simply stated a possibility, not a decision.
                                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                                X