Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    Kacher evident OU Π*кспСримСнт (Π*Ρ„Ρ„Π΅ΠΊΡ‚ ΠΊΠ°Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π°) - YouTube and compare how SIMILIAR to mr clean circuit !!!!!!!
    That's the circuit I NEED
    OMG its like a the exact thing !! thanks for this

I guess eventually all roads lead to the same place eh LOL
    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
    In the expert's mind there are few.
    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      Have you tried another current meter to measure input ?

I think your meter must be broken, can you try another one and show the
      input then ? I'm not complaining but it might pay to check, just to be sure.
      I have an analogue current meter that won't react until about 400 mA is
      flowing through it so it gives "under readings" it is damaged by shorting I think,
      I could demonstrate it when i find it.

I think your basing calculations on assumed levels of output power as well. Did
      you measure the load power. Use the same meter for that if you only have
      one, you could take it off the input and put it on the output.
      I'm not making any accusatons or anything I just think you should double check is all.

Also can you scope the ground lead to the transistor base unconnected ?

Here's the one I made with a waveform between the Earth and the battery
      negative. I don't have any load to measure the power of. But mine does use a
      very small amount of power with no load. Right at the beginning we can see
      what happens when a person really gets a shock, the spark to my fingertip
      can be seen. I thought I would leave that in there for a laugh.

Darlington pair oscillation wave form..wmv - YouTube

Cheers

I'm having trouble understanding why no one else has asked you to try a
      different current meter. It can't hurt to check. You could check the meter by
      using it to measure a known current like a 12 volt bulb that uses 500 or 600 mA.

i hear ya man, but my meter reads the slightest current on the don smith driver, and im using the same meter, its working.. and so is yours

... the 175mAh 9 volt im running on is still running the 4 lights,since about 12:00am, its 2:24am now and...still going
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
        I agree, it is always good to double check your equipment. I didn't ask because I just assumed he did. You know what happens when we assume?
        It ends up making an ASS of U and ME. lol
        hehe yes, its working, anyone catch vid 5 at 3:38 where i short the load to ground and it surges 3 amps? i did that to show the needle move, but it reads 100ma just fine on the Smith suitcase driver i made.

so i know its accurate,and no sticky spots
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
          Dynatron said - Hi folks! I am very sorry to say that////but////Zilano play the fool with you! I am not a professor of Englisch but Zilano has nothing but even could not has! There are deceit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Just a searching for loosers/////
          ouch, that hurts, i dont see any sense in insulting anyone, and if we doubt something that someone says, we can ignore it.

Im a big believer that most of the good things have already been done, and just a little re-arranging can change everything.

How long has the darlington pair been around? prob longer than me, but ive never seen one with NO resistors AND 24 volts on it, AND not meltingdown!

anyway, we've come this far, i think we can keep going without hurting any feelings
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Congratulations..!!! Bravo..!!

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
            hehe yes, its working, anyone catch vid 5 at 3:38 where i short the load to ground and it surges 3 amps? i did that to show the needle move, but it reads 100ma just fine on the Smith suitcase driver i made.

Hi Mr. Clean,

Congratulations for that radiant video..even at low voltage but it prove that we can obtain a free energy...

I've been reading and follow this forum since last year and trying to digest slowly since the circuit is keep been changing or improving, but yet no result have been shown... But today..you make it man...!!.

Cheers

Sahars

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post

How did you determine the suitcase device as a known load ?

Also since the actual power through the load is undetermined, (unless you measured it in a recent video) the efficiency can't be determined either.

We all know that lights can be lit with pulsed power more efficiently than the regular way.

To determine efficiency the load power needs to be measured as well, preferably with the same meter. Only then can a calculation be done.

If it has been done I apologize.

If the output is stepped down then rectified it can be measured with the very same meter.

Until proper measurements are done it is just conjecture really.

I don't understand how efficiency could be ascertained without in and out measurements.

Cheers
              Last edited by Farmhand; 05-03-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                I don't understand why to go to all this trouble wih nst & hv etc & then attaching an invertor. Why not just attach the invertor to begin with to the battery and then run bxk part of the output from the invertor to charge the battery???????? Wouldn't that be the same.
                not sure about you question, but i have seen Russian dude with litterally a coil to a light jammed inside a core and it lit UP big !!!
                dont know if it killed output, but it sure is active in there

and prob a resonant wave match in wire length (my best guess) but it did look pretty random, just a coil of 8 turns, then the last turn just went up the middle and to close the circuit with the light.

and if that did work, then why not save all the output for stepdown transformer,
                Tesla has lots of self-exciting stuff where L2 feeds the primary circuit and "magnifies feeble currents enough to operate sensitive devices" -Tesla

AND i believe that Kapanadze got his idea from Tesla's 1899 Colorado Springs Notes book, im in posession of a copy right now, 2 INCH thick, 8.5'' x 11'' huge book....and thats only one year of experiments?!?!?!
                i'll add some pics in the next vid i do

Anyway,
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Utkin document update

Hi,

Vladimir Utkin has just added one extra page to his document. It is his comments on Paul Baumann's Testatika self-powered generator and is now page 16 of his document which can be downloaded from http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                    ouch, that hurts, i dont see any sense in insulting anyone, and if we doubt something that someone says, we can ignore it.

Im a big believer that most of the good things have already been done, and just a little re-arranging can change everything.

How long has the darlington pair been around? prob longer than me, but ive never seen one with NO resistors AND 24 volts on it, AND not meltingdown!

anyway, we've come this far, i think we can keep going without hurting any feelings

I don't see an insult in what Dynatron wrote. If you don't see the problem
                    with allowing unsubstantiated claims to go unchallenged fair enough. People
                    can take anything as an insult if they want. It's relative.

I don't understand why the transistors would burn up if there is such a minute
                    amount of power being used. For the transistors to get hot they would need
                    to be dissipating energy as radiant heat.

Do you intend to investigate the circuit and take more measurements ?

Cheers

P.S. A great many of Tesla's "sensitive" devices actually magnified/amplified signals to
                    allow the receiver to be operated from batteries. I think Tariel steals grid
                    power by way of the ground currents produced by the grid just personally. Or
                    it is all fake. I'm not convinced of his claims. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-03-2012, 09:48 AM.

Comment

How did you determine the suitcase device as a known load ?

Also since the actual power through the load is undetermined, (unless you measured it in a recent video) the efficiency can't be determined either.

We all know that lights can be lit with pulsed power more efficiently than the regular way.

To determine efficiency the load power needs to be measured as well, preferably with the same meter. Only then can a calculation be done.

If it has been done I apologize.

If the output is stepped down then rectified it can be measured with the very same meter.

Until proper measurements are done it is just conjecture really.

I don't understand how efficiency could be ascertained without in and out measurements.

Cheers
                      oh jeez you are so strict about that, i really respect that,
                      your argument is that Maybe the meter is wrong...
                      ...ok... but what if it's actually right

but are you saying that my meter should have some certain measurement ??
                      (Recall on the Smith driver i used .5 amps almost exclusively, it can read what it needs for this watt requirement)

...but you're right...

it should read 1 AMP if you put 12 watts of DC lights up to 12 Volts and a negative wire....
                      (please tell me that statement was correct)

...but it doesnt read one amp, or any amps...btw neither did yours.... im not sure if its "cold" electricity,
                      IT SEEMS TO BE JUST RINGING, AND THIS RINGING COMMUNICATES VERY WELL WITH LED BULBS

btw... coincidences are proven MATHEMATICALLY impossible

hehe but if there is one more person with this low draw, then is it a coicidence? or a patern?

All i can say is, im not new to this stuff, and i think there's something special here, not sure exactly yet,

****Right now all i know is that it lights up LED bulbs for very little current, and it helps to add some long wires to act as virtual ground
                      Last edited by mr.clean; 05-03-2012, 10:27 AM.
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Hi mr clean,

Great stuff, really interesting video, just wondering if you have tried, or can try to run a dc motor instead of the lights to see what happens.

cheers

Comment

I don't see an insult in what Dynatron wrote. If you don't see the problem
                          with allowing unsubstantiated claims to go unchallenged fair enough. People
                          can take anything as an insult if they want. It's relative.

I don't understand why the transistors would burn up if there is such a minute
                          amount of power being used. For the transistors to get hot they would need
                          to be dissipating energy as radiant heat.

Do you intend to investigate the circuit and take more measurements ?

Cheers

P.S. A great many of Tesla's "sensitive" devices actually magnified/amplified signals to
                          allow the receiver to be operated from batteries. I think Tariel steals grid
                          power by way of the ground currents produced by the grid just personally. Or
                          it is all fake. I'm not convinced of his claims. But that's just my opinion.

Well idk, i think i'll clean up these wires and make a little "lite box" for the room, and run it off one solar panel.
                          the panel can provide 1 amp at 15 volts, so it should be charging about 1000 times more than i need for the lights
                          If i can get the 24 volt setup stable, i think that would be cool.

BUT just like all the wierd theory we read, one factor that could do a lot of good in this little oscillator, would be uping the capacitance in the system
                          ....we got volts, we got freq, now cap would help, but idk how to fire more power into L1 without charging up a cap a detonating it across a sparkgap

So i want to get back to the big spark machine

oh my 9 volt just ran out, now i can sleep, ran the 4 lights for a little over 3 hours from 175 mAh 9 volt(...not fresh) theres another calculation i guess

You see, yes you can get more lite at full wattage, but it wont last, this system just keeps the lites going longer, gotta have some value there
                          Last edited by mr.clean; 05-03-2012, 10:42 AM.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                            Dynatron is famous russian inventior, he sucessfully relpicated Don Smit Device already!
                            Do not mislead people. This man is not the inventor, and has no success in replication.

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi mr clean, thanks for sharing the recent 9 volt battery test.
                              It looks like the 9 volt battery test was using around 50 milliamps or around 600 milliwatts to run your 4 - 3watt led lights for 3 or so hours.
                              Pretty darn good in my book, I am cobbling together something to try and replicate in some way.
                              I'm surprised lidmotor isn't jumping all over this.
                              peace love light
                              tyson

Comment

• Thanks a Million!

Thanks for the update Sir.Please inform Mr. Utkin that his work is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Ged

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
                                Hi,

Vladimir Utkin has just added one extra page to his document. It is his comments on Paul Baumann's Testatika self-powered generator and is now page 16 of his document which can be downloaded from http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf

Patrick
                                Last edited by Gedfire; 05-03-2012, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X