X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Sergey, what do you think?

[/QUOTE]

Hi,vidbid!

Could you please give me the link of this video?

Sergey.

Comment

• Всем привет, вы меня конечно, извините.....
      но, Зилано дурит Вас......, я в английцском языке не силен, но у зелины нет и ничего*быть не может, - это все обман.!!!! !!!!!!
      Это поиск лохов....

Dynatron

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
        Hi folks, Hi mr clean, thanks for sharing your setup, i watched the videos.
        Have you tried anything other than car coils?
        I was thinking maybe regular transformers rewired for higher voltage might work also, as I have plenty of those laying around i could rewire to test this out.
        Thanks.
        Also, does anyone know the watt hours equivalent of the 12 volt 1 farad capacitor bank that mr clean showed in one his videos, thanks.
        Anyone have any ideas why mr cleans setup seems to be so efficient.
        peace love light
        tyson
        Energy stored is 0.5*CV^2 so you have 76J.

Comment

• Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
          Всем привет, вы меня конечно, извините.....
          но, Зилано дурит Вас......, я в английцском языке не силен, но у зелины нет и ничего*быть не может, - это все обман.!!!! !!!!!!
          Это поиск лохов....

Dynatron
          Hello, you're my course, I'm sorry .....
          but Zelah durit you ...... I angliytsskom language is not strong, but there is nothing Zelin * can not be - it's all a fraud.!! !!
          This search for suckers ....

Dynatron

Comment

Это поиск лохов....

Dynatron
            Привет!

Зато голова варит.
            Это уже пол дела!

Sorry guys I just said to him hello and few kind words.

Sergey.
            Last edited by usu; 05-02-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
              I do not recommend use the Darlington pair.
              It doesn't work correctly and may kill transistors just instantly.
              This circuit uses absolutely other principles transistors control.
              1. Darlingtons have some differnt properties. Without additinal measures they get lazy. The BE capacitor of the high current can not be discharged through the emitter of the first transistor. So they don not like to switch off fast enough. See this site. Don't care the language but scroll to the last pic. It gives a hint how to speed them up and protect the base from negative voltages.

2. See complementary darlingtons as well.

3. Darlintons tend to decrease their amplification factor considerably at load condition. Every transistor does it but at darlingtons we multiply the amplification factors of both transistors. So if we put much load on them the decrease is a factor of both decreases as well. An overloaded darlington can decrease to amplification factor 100 or less.
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Это поиск лохов....

Dynatron
                Здравствуйте и добро пожаловать сюда теплый сэр.
                Пожалуйста, помогите нам о Дон Смит рабочего устройства.
                Не беспокойтесь по поводу английского языка. Просто введите в России. мы можем перевести его на английском языке.
                Пожалуйста, дайте нам несколько лекций основе теории репликации Дон Смит.

Это сэкономит деньги и время.

Спасибо заранее.

С уважением и добрыми пожеланиями.

D.J

Comment

• Matsimatchuk

Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                  In 1970 one man publised this scematic

after 20 years another man (his nae is Browin) re-invented the same device
                  at first time it was only for 1,5 - 4,5 volt and all coils were not Tesla looks like

Then since 2004 another man tryed to use this device for Tesla replication - he opened one coils and use Tesla like design - his name in internet is @Mag@

Sometimes people use 1,5 volt schmatics and name it Julie thifs or Joule Ringer, but it isnt
                  @Ganzha,

Impressive rig in the background of your avatar image.

I googled Matsimatchuk but nothing resulted.

If only I read Russian.
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Brovin Kacher

Originally posted by usu View Post
                    @Sergey, what do you think?

Hi,vidbid!

Sergey.[/QUOTE]

@Sergey,

Of course, my friend. Here you are:

Kacher_Brovine_Tesla_System.mp4 - YouTube
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                      i see what you're saying, but going from brightness is pretty evident, the outer remote L2's were all able to match the center's brightness...

ok well anyway, thanks for checkin it out, and thanks for interest in the oscillator circuit i added the schematic

Radiant Oscillator Circuit / Don Smith Part 5: 0 Amps X 12 volts =12 Watts ? Part 5/ - YouTube
                      Hi Mr.Clean (or anyone that knows),

sorry if I missed it, but what circuit are you using to drive the primary of your setup? Sine wave? Pulse? What frequency? Thanks.

regards,
                      Mario
                      Last edited by Mario; 05-02-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                        1. Darlingtons have some differnt properties. Without additinal measures they get lazy. The BE capacitor of the high current can not be discharged through the emitter of the first transistor. So they don not like to switch off fast enough. See this site. Don't care the language but scroll to the last pic. It gives a hint how to speed them up and protect the base from negative voltages.

2. See complementary darlingtons as well.

3. Darlintons tend to decrease their amplification factor considerably at load condition. Every transistor does it but at darlingtons we multiply the amplification factors of both transistors. So if we put much load on them the decrease is a factor of both decreases as well. An overloaded darlington can decrease to amplification factor 100 or less.
                        Hi,John!

This is not so easy.
                        Just notice : the secondary coil has a connection with only one side.
                        The base of transistor can not be closed because of it . Tranzistor shouldn't get the "off" position after "on" position.

This is not not usual electricity.
                        Please read my previos posts.

Sergey.

Comment

Это поиск лохов....

Dynatron
                          Почему не может быть?

Comment

• btw can katcher work with ferrite core flyback ???? I need katcher type cold electricity but lower voltage and as little power draw from battery as possible... something which could ideally run on 9V battery and still produce at least 3kV output

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                              Hi,vidbid!

Sergey.
                              @Sergey,

Of course, my friend. Here you are:

Kacher_Brovine_Tesla_System.mp4 - YouTube
                              [/QUOTE]

This is my first idea about converter(cool - hot).
                              First i decided he did it. But now I see he didn't use cool el. at all.
                              But the thought is interesting....

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by hiops View Post
                                Почему не может быть?
                                Hi,hiops!

Please be courteous towards forum users make the translation of your Russian messages.

Привет!

Думаю лучше писать с аглийским переводом чтоб все понимали о чем ты.

Sergey.

Comment

Working...
                                X