No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmhand, I've done the experiment - it doesn't work. All of the receivers are loosing energy to the environment and only a small amount gets reflected back to the transmitter. If, however, you place all the coils inside the primary coil and all are heavily loaded equally there is duplication or very close to it. Because of the heavy load the energy pulse sent out is also returned to a large degree. Also, this condition doesn't occur at the normal coils resonance, I believe it's similar but a different form of resonance occurring between the sent and returned signals. I'm really not sure exactly, this is the only way I could find to explain it.

All the coils in this test contained the exact length of wire but wound on different forms. The primary is a tank circuit which is why I was able to get the initial input so low.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...e-img_0791.jpg
    Last edited by dragon; 05-02-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
      Hello Sergey,

I redraw your schematic(attached).
      Can you please specify the red mark values.

i.e: transistor?
      primary/secondary coil length/dia etc.

As seen one end of the secondary coil is directly connect to the base of the transistors, is it not blow the transistor?

Regs,
      D.J

Hello DJ!
      Glad to meet you!
      Here some improvenet for your schematics Ferrite rings good for Computer suplyers but does not affect into Katcher, it is useless! It is not good idea to use Electrolit capacitors because a real amplitude of siglas could be more that 200 volt in ANY wires here Never touch HOT output of Secondary by any meters or Ocsilloscopes! All transisstors (You could use any amount of them whatewer you need to get more power) should be on radiator and Fun is better solution to prevent them from heat! to get 0,6 volt on base you shoul use poti and if your power is 100 volt it maybe 25-10k and if just 6 volt - 300 - 400 om

Vadim

PS Katcher may not works at ones you put enerfy in schematic come time it need to be "initiate" by touching a base of thansistor my finger or metal scroodriver or whatever
      Last edited by Ganzha; 08-23-2012, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• A very very smart person I know personally who has seen Don's work in person up close and personal does not think Don's work is fake. He is very astute about spotting any fakery and has been an alternate energy researcher much of his adult life. Sorry Farmhand but I'm not accepting your opinion on this for a minute.

I think what Smokey (also a long time energy researcher/builder) has to say from the Crystal Radio thread (seems like it would be more appropriate here but that's where it ended up) here may be highly relevant to the Don Smith device (Smokey even states it relates to Don's stuff) and perhaps a point you missed in assessing his coil setup: "If you people are not going to listen to an oldtimer with a great deal of experience in OU research, then I will just disappear into the bush just like Eric has done.

One thing I should make note of is the direction of winding.
        My Primary and Secondary are both CCW but for some unknown reason I stood on the wrong side whilst winding my first WORKING Extra and wound it CW - opposite.
        The new Extra is also wound CCW but does not work or is difficult to get to work and my drawing shows why.

Eric (Dollard) states clearly to wind ALL Coils in the same direction but I may have accidentally stumbled across another discovery which I will prove out on my return.

Not going to sit here working out all the Math problems and for all of you to not understand and discredit.
        If you are so blind that you cannot see what I am presenting then I will simply fade into the distance, again like Eric.

What you may not realise is that what is being presented before your very eyes is the entire secret to winding coils like Don Smith and Kapanadze use but nobody knows why they work and all their efforts were/are of an empirical nature.

What Kapanadze is currently using is a split Copper main core and this is his Primary as he is attempting to build as Eric has shown with all the Math that I am fully supporting as shown above and replicates a Tesla Magnifying Transformer (TMT).

What the Kapanadze device now needs is the Secondary and Extra Coils to be wound using the data that I have supplied and we should have our OU device.
        The only outstanding question is the direction to wind the Extra Coil and I will clear that up when I return.

I am sorry to be working with people that cannot see the light when it has all been presented before you and very clearly at that with full reference to Eric's theory and in agreement.

Didn't you hear that my Extra Coil WORKED first time using Eric's Math but on the MULTIPLY side and NOT the DIVIDE side - what do you need to see the LIGHT!?

If I am beginning to sound like Eric then you may wake up and realise why, some day.

The information passed on from this 'discovery' even shows clearly that Tesla may have made a mistake with his operating fequency and he chose the wrong side of his 96 Khz base frequency and used the 60 Khz side instead of the 149 Khz side.
        This may be why he had tuning problems as his work was of an empirical nature without a solid working Math base which we now have thanks to Eric and some accidental discoveries.
        Tesla may also have had technical equipment problems at the higher frequency and why he chose the lower.

WAKE UP!

Smokey"
        Last edited by ewizard; 05-02-2012, 02:05 AM.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Katcher is possible with Car Ignition Coil

Tesla - Ignition coil | Flickr - Photo Sharing!I have build Katcher with primaty and secondary coill of standart Car Ignition coil and get very strange pic on Oscilloscope

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            I watched the first part of the last video linked. I had to laugh when Don
            "pretended" to shock himself. Then I turned it off.

Where he talks about the four coil setup he is just wrong, each of the three
            free coils cannot duplicate the same amount of electricity as the powered one.

Try it and see. He's lying. For a start he has some neons on the free standing
            coils which in all reality would probably light by just holding them there by
            hand without the three free standing coils. I bet when he does the
            demonstration of it if he ever did or does he measures nothing.

They might appear to have the same voltage and might too, but they will not
            all together deliver the equal or more of the input power to the powered one.

If no one on this thread can replicate that simple experiment what hope is there.

I don't begrudge anyone their experiments but we should face reality when we
            do the experiment and it becomes obvious there is deceit.

If someone makes an bad evaluation of a device fair enough, but when it is
            proven otherwise by ones own experimental evidence and only a claim was
            ever made with no proof I believe the experiment.

I would say that even if one of the Don believers did the experiment and it
            proved Don wrong they would not show it or say so.

It only really requires two coils the powered one and one receiver, if the
            receiver cannot even produce 50% of the input power of the powered coil
            then it is a scam. I've already done the experiment it doesn't work like he
            says it does for me.

I encourage people to do the experiment for themselves though and see, then
            share it here.

With all the people on this thread if no one at all can do the experiment and
            show even a small gain. Well enough said. Why avoid it ?

Cheers
            lol yes i think he poked himself with it and felt perhaps like a shock....

BUT..... i would like to respectfully say (in your words) "You are simply Wrong" about not being able to tune and duplicate the power...

virtually exact 4 coil tower replication
            by DEDcolorado, (hey maybe im wrong, but this is good)

smit1 - YouTube
            In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
            In the expert's mind there are few.
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• been busy

hi everyone, i have prob missed so much good info, but ive been busy working on the Smith on a mini scale to prove some things out...

at the end i show how this relates directly to Don Smith Project... as that was my model

PS, this works and IS the Don Smith system, low voltage 0 hz, then step up volts and freq, then step down and use

there is a gain present, and on the second last vid, a guy calculated that it shouldve run for 24 seconds, and it ran for 208 seconds

From the start, Don's claim was that it makes more than it takes, and this is as close as ive come so far, YES it needs a source, so what, there is more light than 12 v at 0 Amps

12volts going to 12 watts of DC lights, should demand 1 AMP, AM I RIGHT? here there is no noticeable current on a 0-5amp scale..and yes i prove my meter works

Radiant Oscillator Circuit Part 5: 0 Amps X 12 volts =12 Watts ? Part 5/ - YouTube
              Last edited by mr.clean; 05-02-2012, 02:25 AM.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                Therefore I wrote another doc containing my current notions.
                Short Pulse Generation for radiant circuits.
                Fantastic primer John! This topic is the very reason I've chosen the XR2206 function generator (instead of the <1-Mhz-throttled 555 timer) to drive the coil out of a 12VDC/1.8KV solid-state NST. (keeping things lower voltage for experiments).

My next tests involve bypassing the resonant complexities of the TC altogether and concentrate on Don's 'capacitor is all you need' montra.

But in order to do that, I need to control the NST freq, PWM, FET/IGBT switching strategy directly -- to bring the cap bank to resonance safely!

Can't wait to get it all wired up

Hoping to post the results when I get back in town in a couple of weeks
                Resonance to all !

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                  lol yes i think he poked himself with it and felt perhaps like a shock....

BUT..... i would like to respectfully say (in your words) "You are simply Wrong" about not being able to tune and duplicate the power...

virtually exact 4 coil tower replication
                  by DEDcolorado, (hey maybe im wrong, but this is good)

smit1 - YouTube
                  That video proves absolutely nothing of the kind. There is no input power
                  measurement to compare the non existent load power measurement to.

Which is exactly why the fallacy continues. The power levels are pathetic,
                  single LED's ? Single LED's can be lit by the noise from a ground connection.

The receiver coils are almost close enough to get an inductive effect directly
                  from the powered primary, or capacitively and even induction from one tall coil to another.

Do the experiment and actually measure the power. You will need radio
                  frequency equipment to measure the power or make DC from it.

Load power should be measured through the load.

I like the oscillator you showed. But there must be input power or the coil
                  would not initially charge. I'm betting if measured correctly the load power
                  would be less than the input power. I'm just guessing but in all fairness so are you.

I would say the video you linked with the four coils demo is an accurate
                  replication of Dons setup. But there is no measurement to prove anything.
                  I wonder why.

Cheers

P.S. You can't seriously expect to see 50 Ma using a 5 amp meter from that
                  distance. analogue meters can be damaged by shorting them too I think.

Anyway today I'll try to get the oscillator you showed, to work for me. I won't
                  be trying to disprove anything though I want to use it. Thanks for sharing it.
                  It looks very useful.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-02-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                    That video proves absolutely nothing of the kind. There is no input power
                    measurement to compare the non existent load power measurement to.

Which is exactly why the fallacy continues. The power levels are pathetic,
                    single LED's ? Single LED's can be lit by the noise from a ground connection.

The receiver coils are almost close enough to get an inductive effect directly
                    from the powered primary, or capacitively and even induction from one tall coil to another.

Do the experiment and actually measure the power. You will need radio
                    frequency equipment to measure the power or make DC from it.

Load power should be measured through the load.

I like the oscillator you showed. But there must be input power or the coil
                    would not initially charge. I'm betting if measured correctly the load power
                    would be less than the input power. I'm just guessing but in all fairness so are you.

I would say the video you linked with the four coils demo is an accurate
                    replication of Dons setup. But there is no measurement to prove anything.
                    I wonder why.

Cheers

P.S. You can't seriously expect to see 50 Ma using a 5 amp meter from that
                    distance. analogue meters can be damaged by shorting them too I think.

Anyway today I'll try to get the oscillator you showed, to work for me. I won't
                    be trying to disprove anything though I want to use it. Thanks for sharing it.
                    It looks very useful.

i see what you're saying, but going from brightness is pretty evident, the outer remote L2's were all able to match the center's brightness...

ok well anyway, thanks for checkin it out, and thanks for interest in the oscillator circuit i added the schematic

Radiant Oscillator Circuit / Don Smith Part 5: 0 Amps X 12 volts =12 Watts ? Part 5/ - YouTube
                    Last edited by mr.clean; 05-02-2012, 02:48 AM.
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• The way I understand Don now, is he was saying that each of the receivers could
                      duplicate the energy output of the "transmitter" Which I can see now is a
                      deliberately confusing statement. And different to what I originally thought he
                      was saying. If the input to the transmitter is 50 watts, and the utilized output
                      of that transmitter is 1 watt by the transmitters own LED then yes the other
                      three coils maybe can match that 1 watt each.

But if the transmitter has an input of 50 watts and itself has a load of 50 watts
                      the other three coils won't match that. I think the 50 watts would be spread
                      between them depending on the transmitter load and where it was located,
                      or the transmitter would just use the 50 watts and not actually transmit anything.

Also even if all four coils produced 10 watts each it is still under unity if the
                      input to the transmitter is 50 watts.

If it is true over unity someone should prove it because it is a fairly simple setup. People
                      in this thread should have most of the equipment and parts to do it. The
                      correct measuring equipment I don't have either, but I can measure the input.

Cheers

P.S. I think Don even slips and gives us the real purpose of that arrangement.
                      He says to build it to impress the people who don't like what we are doing.
                      Meaning I think, family and friends who don't understand and think we waste
                      our time and money. Show a person skilled in a technical field and the first
                      thing they will likely say is what is the output compared to the input. An answer is needed.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-02-2012, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                        hi everyone, i have prob missed so much good info, but ive been busy working on the Smith on a mini scale to prove some things out...

at the end i show how this relates directly to Don Smith Project... as that was my model

PS, this works and IS the Don Smith system, low voltage 0 hz, then step up volts and freq, then step down and use

there is a gain present, and on the second last vid, a guy calculated that it shouldve run for 24 seconds, and it ran for 208 seconds

From the start, Don's claim was that it makes more than it takes, and this is as close as ive come so far, YES it needs a source, so what, there is more light than 12 v at 0 Amps

12volts going to 12 watts of DC lights, should demand 1 AMP, AM I RIGHT? here there is no noticeable current on a 0-5amp scale..and yes i prove my meter works

Radiant Oscillator Circuit Part 5: 0 Amps X 12 volts =12 Watts ? Part 5/ - YouTube

Hi Kdkinen!

i was about to catch flight but just peeked in and saw your vdo.

great vdo and great approach! really admire your work and insight.

suggestions: if you may want to try

1. add 1F cap (variable the better) across + and - of the output coil to fine tune the resonance.

2. insulate the outerbody of output car coil and wrap with an alluminium foil around it and attach a wire to it and lead it to two diodes charging cap avramenko plug with 2F/12 volt and attach the + and minus of this avramenko plug to battery. and try to charge battery and see if it self runs without battery.
                        the touch and run device i mean.

we all appreciate your valuable input and admire your work. the zeal and admiration u have for Don and his device is much appreciated. many people feel that Don device dont work but they all are wrong.

i admire your every vdo and like your ideas as most people on here do.

thanks for posting and keep rolling !

thanks for being active member of this forum and inputting amazing ideas and videos.

much appreciation for your work !

rgds

zelina
                        Last edited by zilano; 05-02-2012, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                          Hi,zilano!

Nice to see(read) you again.
                          Can we go back to our discussion?
                          Did you see my video and scheme?

By the way.
                          Is there any other forum where you place your posts?

if you want you can answer me privately.

Best regards,

Sergey.

Hi Sergey!

i will surely discuss with you when i come back. sorry to make u wait. i have something important to attend to right now.

rgds

zelina

Comment

• mr clean, I was wondering do you think it might be possible that the current
                            path through the base of the transistor connected to ground is adding energy to
                            the circuit due to the signal that is triggering it ?

I've got some idea's for a circuit using a three plate cap and the oscillator you
                            showed I will share my thinking after I draw it and test it even if I can't make it work.

Cheers

Comment

• darlington pair- current gain

Darlington pair

This is two transistors connected together so that the amplified current from the first is amplified further by the second transistor. This gives the Darlington pair a very high current gain such as 10000. Darlington pairs are sold as complete packages containing the two transistors. They have three leads (B, C and E) which are equivalent to the leads of a standard individual transistor.

You can make up your own Darlington pair from two transistors.
                              For example:
                              • For TR1 use BC548B with hFE1 = 220.
                              • For TR2 use BC639 with hFE2 = 40.
                              The overall gain of this pair is hFE1 × hFE2 = 220 × 40 = 8800.
                              The pair's maximum collector current IC(max) is the same as TR2.

one can use two 2n3055 to make darlington pair as MR. clean/Kdkinen has don in his two car coil radiant circuit

rgds
                              zzzz

Comment

• Yes that's right zilano, the arrangement can also be used for amplifying a signal to drive a mosfet gate. It's very common.

Comment

Working...
                                X