Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hiops View Post
    Hello, Sergey!
    I have approximately the same questions, why don't you answer them here with clear schematic, because your other one left a lot of questions( esp. about toroid, how its wound and connected), and I want to replicate it.

Hi!
    Ok,hiops!
    Excuse me.
    I thought that it is a very simple scheme.
    And explanations may be needed only when you make it start working.

Bee careful!
    The device is dangerous (the same as tesla coil).
    I am not responsible for any damage that may happen.

By the way 2N3055 has Col-Emitt= 70V
    So you should plug 7-12 V. But not more.
    In this cause you can't get hight power and long spark
    but cool electricity and magnetic field only

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

• Thanks for re-drawing that circuit, Sergey.

Interesting design.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Harvesting charge from the air?

Dragon wants to harvest charge from the ground, so I thought I try it with the air.

Attached please see a circuit drawing and a photo of my set-up.

Without the steel plate (which sits on top of a plastic cup) the lamp is less bright.

When I touch the steel plate the lamp is less bright. But when I touch the spot in the circuit where the steel plate is connected the oscillation stops. I conclude that the steel plate does something (e.g. draws charge from the air even when I touch it.)

I am not convinced yet that the circuit draws charge from the air, more tests are necessary.

The circuit consumes about 200 mW (3.7 V at 50 mA).

Greetings, Conrad

P.S.: The big coil has too many windings (200 turns), so the circuit swings at about 300 KHz (instead of 1 MHz). I will remove many turns to get near 1 MHz (the coil needs about 50 turns to achieve that).

This is a lamp similar to the cold cathode fluorescent lamp which I use:
        Kaltkathoden-Lampe 350 V 2.4 W 6 mA (Ø x L) 11 mm x 150 mm Blau Conrad im Conrad Online Shop | 725715

I will use batteries in the future once I have decided on a certain circuit (and know the power consumption). The goal is to use very little power.
        Last edited by conradelektro; 11-05-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Request!

Dear Folks!

i wont be posting on here for a while coz i have some work urgent to cater to.

i would Humbly request our seniour and respected member Mr. Dragon. Sorry i I dont know his name to guide u further in D.S. device and aswell as Kacher device. We both following similar track. As all roads lead to Rome.

I Kindly request Mr. Dragon to advice and elate morals of the replicators and guide them with his profound knowledge and expertise.

I also kindly request Mr. Vidbid with his expertise in drawing and deciphering the circuit for the benefit of members. and share his knowledge and act as God father to this thread.

and Mr. Woopy with amazing experiments to share his experiences and knowledge and videos that are admired from everone in here and around.
          Mr. Woopy u r good replicator i admire that quality of yours.

I hope the people i have requested will guide this thread to success!

regards

zzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
            Hi!
            Ok,hiops!
            Excuse me.
            I thought that it is a very simple scheme.
            And explanations may be needed only when you make it start working.

Bee careful!
            The device is dangerous (the same as tesla coil).
            I am not responsible for any damage that may happen.

By the way 2N3055 has Col-Emitt= 70V
            So you should plug 7-12 V. But not more.
            In this cause you can't get hight power and long spark
            but cool electricity and magnetic field only

Best regards,

Sergey.
            I know there is a HV there, is the schematic of DilJalaay is right in terms how the toroid is connected and you did not tell the parameters of this toroid. And I can see that this is simple kacher, but you did not tell us the size and design of primary and secondary coil. Did you use the pancake coil for primary?
            Last edited by hiops; 05-02-2012, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
              Thanks for re-drawing that circuit, Sergey.

Interesting design.

Hi,good guy!

Especially for you only!

This is the same generator that you use now.
              It is much more power than your and the other design of coil.
              But the principle is used the same.

It is called by the name of the inventor "Brovins kacher"
              Short name "kacher"
              Brovin - this is the second name of inventor(he is russian).
              This principle makes it possible to refuse of spark gap
              and to get two resonances at the same time automatically
              (without any additional configuration).

By the way.

There is a little cut off part of the scheme.
              You should set 0,6- o,7 v on the base of transistor.
              The transistors are strongly heated during operation.
              An additional cooling Require

Best regards,

Sergey.
              Last edited by usu; 05-01-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hiops View Post
                I know the is a HV there, is the schematic of DilJalaay is right in terms how the toroid is connected and you did not tell the parameters of this toroid. And I can see that this is simple kacher, but you did not tell us the size and design of primary and secondary coil. Did you use the pancake coil for primary?
                The Torroid is filter
                This filter prevents the moving of cold electricity to the power grid.
                Cold electricity always goes where it do not have to.

The dimensions are clearly visible in my video.
                The primary coil has two turns of copper wire of diameter 5 mm
                The secondary is wound with copper wire diameter 0.35mm on a box of whiskey (cardboard cylinder)

Sergey.

Comment

• Hi folks,
                  I like it how the posts are running. I was some days offline and need to digest all your contributions. And thanks Zilano for your effort
                  I still dig in basics and I'd like to share them with you. You know from differnt posts my concern to short pulses. It is not possible to cover many details in a forum. Therefore I wrote another doc containing my current notions.
                  Short Pulse Generation for radiant circuits.
                  But please do not expect a scinetific correct and proved book - IT IS NOT. Understand it as a open warehouse with offers for thoughts, some basic knowledge, some hints. I share with you my starting knowledge for more practical experiments starting soon. My notions shall be used as tools and not as fast food, being spoon fed. Invent YOUR schematic and setup AFTER you understand.
                  I would like to get REs if you find some errors left but I will not enter discussions regarding complaints and off topic content.
                  Last edited by JohnStone; 05-01-2012, 10:00 PM.
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Gratitude!!!!!!!

Hello All,

The red pill or the blue one?

Hmmmmm Ebay 1 bidder US$ 23 and youtube.Easy decision.YEAH BABY YEAH!

This Don Video junkie just got higher....Now I play his videos at nights while I sleep to get stuff into my subconscious...Then muse on Zilano's award winning schematics,which I will be printing off in colour and pasting in my ceiling.Until the day I assemble all the parts together.

Zilano, I remember writing a post about your Zen-like attitude towards the crtisicisms.Unfortunately I did not get to post it.

Keep posting Zilano, this is one raging fire that won't be extinguished that easily, of course that is what they want.The attacks have increased in magnitude.They have studied your profile Zilano,they have analysed all your posts, your attitude, everything.How you respond to persons.Then they collaborated to use NLP methods to shut you down.I know the trends in this forum.I see the subtle comments, those who are really passionate about this stuff and those who may well be employer and employees and share holders in the oil giants.

Remember Don said at one point in time he knew too much and was getting too much (salary) and the others around him got uncomfortable then suddenly he found himself without a job....(Donald L Smith Interview ZPE Film).

Yes they had you figured out Zilano, they got found the right words to use,the right locker combination to break your Zen like approach to this forum.I have worked with hundreds of people and now stuff flows off my back like water on a ducks back...

Glad you are back Madam, I have your recent images again safe on my flashdrive for transfer to another drive and finally hard copies which I will be sharing with non-members as usual.

Thank you Zilano,

Thank you.

Comment

• Thanks Man!

Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                      All the guys asked me for something that work.
                      Ok, here you've it from the hand of Don Smith:
                      Thanks Sir,

Ged

Comment

• Even More Thanks!

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        Ok,ok,ok I would not hold you in that emotions for longer time....I see you you scratch your head trying to find this video and blaming again poor Don Smith about hiding information even after his death....

Donald L Smith Inventors Weekend 2001 - YouTube
                        Great job Sir.Very well appreciated.

Regards,

Ged

Comment

• Most

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                          Thanks for your kind words Ged!!!
                          You are Welcome !

Gedfire

Comment

• Interesting...

Originally posted by African View Post
                            Hi
                            I have been following this forum for more than a year I read from post 1 right to the end, I got very exited when I saw that Zilano’s posts but I soon became disillusioned , when I saw people trying to replicate without success, then I started asking questions, why would you claim working devices? and then post different circuits and give advice on how to build, I have said on a previous post that every time it looks that we are going in the right direction we get steered in another, that is why I support Farmhand and Dragon, and I believe that if you all read these post’s from the beginning you can only get to the same conclusions. Ask yourself this question why would Zilano not answer any of Patrick Kelley’s questions? But Zilano is not the only one there is more.
                            Gedfire claimed success in a previous post but never posted his working device, Mr Clean has been building for a long time on that same advice and so has Jfoer I have the utmost respect for them, but there comes a time that you have to start asking questions. I respect Slovenia but I think he did not look at the whole picture and in the interest off getting where we should go to he should reevaluate his position.
                            But who am I to say anything I am just a junior member.
                            Blessings to all.
                            Best regards Johan

Sir African,

Read all your post.I was once at a state of consciousness like you just now.

I read the stuff here.THEN decided to look at the material CRITICALLY, I fact I have emphasized in some of my posts.

Having read most of the posts of others and the appropriate links.I watch Dons videos several times and made notes.

Then I spent weeks,even months cross reference the remotest regions of the internet to verify, from a theoretical prospective, any possiblity of the claims postulated here.

THAT was KEY to my understanding of these devices.

I went back to my High School physics texts and Advanced Level Textbooks and looked up stuff such as resonance, LC circuits resonant transformers.

I watched read,watched and listened to countless material done by people with NO interest in free energy and related matters.

I gathered anecdotal evidence from colleagues TOTALLY oblivious of this forum.For example, over eleven years ago, a colleague told me she received a SHOCK from her cellphone in the house where I was living when she made a call during a thunderstorm.She was insulated from the ground, was not the tallest object in the house and the cell phone battery is supposed to pump a mere 3.7 volts.....

This year I did a search on the net and found to my shock and and surprise that others have experienced this phenomenon.

My students and I last week built a RECTENNA and got .3 volts from a zinc sheeting and now this week we are gonna increase the modules and add more ground with thicker wires for more power.

Small stuff with big implications.

No, I do not have a Don Smith device.I bought some materials but, I still have a few to go.I had opted to wait until I am satisfied with all the information i had gather then , set out to build a device.

I am glad I waited.My approach is to gather as much info as possible so that I fully understand what I am doing.

To add more to this discourse, I have gathered hundreds of pages of info on Crystal radios and how they work.I searched until I found the one that gave the LOUDEST signal, then analysed WHY it would behave like that.The experimenter from way back then said: DEEPER and MORE GROUNDING.Voltage multipliers, proper tuning and a kick ass galena diode.

Off topic??? Bull**** and I say! I feel satisfied that my understanding is even better!

Several people on you-tube have posted videos of wireless transmission of energy,and resonant transformers in action.Kelly's PDF book contains many clues to such devices.

I believe more than enough information has been disseminated here.Don himself said that of the hundreds of replicators only, 6 or so has had successes.

I will replicate the DS device, but I have my own spin to add to it drawing on ALL knowledge available from the sources I have.I am not a blind follower.I have carefully crafted my path.I have no funds to waste and so I am meticulously planning my moves in replicated this device.

An example: Don spoke forever about self healing capacitors.I know of no one on this forum using any,might not be necessary BUT I am gonna go that route.Don used NST without GFI (well,so it seems). I plan to (a) build my own or (b) get one as close as possible to the one Don has or HAVE IT CUSTOM BUILT! Don spoke about custom building stuff.

Zilano made her own.I also noticed Don's earlier driver circuits have not been used ( am I wrong here) by experimenters on this forum.Most have bought NST's.What I suspect that the Powers that be had the insight that once the puss got out of the bag, the yachts,lear jets,limos and power structure would collapse.Power to the people style....So they made changes to NST claiming more safety features while disabling any use of it in any experimental Don device.After all, Don did claim that his backing was substantial he was aiming to stop any suppression of any kind.Bu the powers that be are also very smart.Your NSTs might be dead from the get go, as many other components have been added to kill your chances of getting your device dancing.I have seen references to this elsewhere.Some electronic items do have some components to kill any free energy.(Maybe that is why cell phones don't shock anymore...)

YOU must maintain focus.NOBODY on this forum can take make me lose focus.I save read most stuff here and otherwise.I might divert, but I remain resolute.My attitude is that I will build the device when I feel its time.If it works fine, if not, then I will trouble shoot and try again.looking at every parameters, crossing all t's, dotting all i's. Edision made hundreds of light bulbs, he kept trying,

Thomas Alva Edison, born in Ohio on February 11, 1847, was one of the most ... 1878 to 1880 Edison and his associates worked on at least three thousand ... Incandescent lamps make light by using electricity to heat a thin strip of ... Even though it is over a hundred years old, this bulb looks very much like the light bulbs ...

Yes, kept going.NEVER allowed ANYONE to distract him but stuck to the tasks.I can imagine people scoffing and poking fun at him,but he perservered as has many others before and after him.NOW IS THE DARKEST HOUR BEFORE DAWN.

Keep working my friends and be of good cheer! My new Don HIGH QUALITY video download is now complete.A night of good stuff now awaits!

Thanks guys and come on enjoy yourselves.

Have a blast.

Ged

Comment

• Dons Video

I watched the first part of the last video linked. I had to laugh when Don
                              "pretended" to shock himself. Then I turned it off.

Where he talks about the four coil setup he is just wrong, each of the three
                              free coils cannot duplicate the same amount of electricity as the powered one.

Try it and see. He's lying. For a start he has some neons on the free standing
                              coils which in all reality would probably light by just holding them there by
                              hand without the three free standing coils. I bet when he does the
                              demonstration of it if he ever did or does he measures nothing.

They might appear to have the same voltage and might too, but they will not
                              all together deliver the equal or more of the input power to the powered one.

If no one on this thread can replicate that simple experiment what hope is there.

I don't begrudge anyone their experiments but we should face reality when we
                              do the experiment and it becomes obvious there is deceit.

If someone makes an bad evaluation of a device fair enough, but when it is
                              proven otherwise by ones own experimental evidence and only a claim was
                              ever made with no proof I believe the experiment.

I would say that even if one of the Don believers did the experiment and it
                              proved Don wrong they would not show it or say so.

It only really requires two coils the powered one and one receiver, if the
                              receiver cannot even produce 50% of the input power of the powered coil
                              then it is a scam. I've already done the experiment it doesn't work like he
                              says it does for me.

I encourage people to do the experiment for themselves though and see, then
                              share it here.

With all the people on this thread if no one at all can do the experiment and
                              show even a small gain. Well enough said. Why avoid it ?

Cheers
                              Last edited by Farmhand; 05-02-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                                Dear Folks!

i wont be posting on here for a while coz i have some work urgent to cater to.

i would Humbly request our seniour and respected member Mr. Dragon. Sorry i I dont know his name to guide u further in D.S. device and aswell as Kacher device. We both following similar track. As all roads lead to Rome.

I Kindly request Mr. Dragon to advice and elate morals of the replicators and guide them with his profound knowledge and expertise.

I also kindly request Mr. Vidbid with his expertise in drawing and deciphering the circuit for the benefit of members. and share his knowledge and act as God father to this thread.

and Mr. Woopy with amazing experiments to share his experiences and knowledge and videos that are admired from everone in here and around.
                                Mr. Woopy u r good replicator i admire that quality of yours.

I hope the people i have requested will guide this thread to success!

regards

zzzz
                                @Zilano

You'll be sorely missed. Take care of what you need to take care of

...and come back.
                                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                                X