Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano View Post

warning: copper antenna rod must be insulated not to touch any coils. one has to use a high inductor(variable) between copper antenna and the feed to avramenko plug to charge battery.(not shown in the above pic)
    if one finds that battery is not charging optimally then one can add more 4700mfd/12 v caps in parallel or vary the inductance acting as resistance for hv+hf ac.whichever suits best.
    Hello Zilano,
    Please do not pay attention to the criticize around you. The only ill-bred people do that. Just ignore it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
      Hey Dragon, I think the coil charges the plate with HF/HV, which excites the ambient, at that point the electrons are vibrating at hf and leaving voids everywhere, the earth/av plug is providing the necessary electrons to balance this just like the electroscope but the vibration is continuous so they cannot be balanced, therefore they are forced onto the plates of the cap.

Nolan
      Excellent ! So why use a coil? Why not another capacitive (parasitic) plate in place of the coil? The way your currently using the coil makes it primarily an open circuit and although it still has inductive qualities it becomes more like a capacitive element - a charged mass.

My thoughts and experiments have led me to removing all the external circuitry and using only the natural environment - a purely passive system. I'm not quite there yet. It would require it to be "conditioned", as tesla stated in that patent, with the correct polarity. It would require that an initial charge be placed on the system and the environment would keep it going and maintain it's oscillations indefinitely.

This might give us a little insight to what kapanadze is doing with his system. Lets say the spark gap isn't used to charge or add energy to the system in as much as it is used to maintain a polarity swing. Like a pendulum swinging from a potential to kinetic on each cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
        Excellent ! So why use a coil? Why not another capacitive (parasitic) plate in place of the coil? The way your currently using the coil makes it primarily an open circuit and although it still has inductive qualities it becomes more like a capacitive element - a charged mass.

My thoughts and experiments have led me to removing all the external circuitry and using only the natural environment - a purely passive system. I'm not quite there yet. It would require it to be "conditioned", as tesla stated in that patent, with the correct polarity. It would require that an initial charge be placed on the system and the environment would keep it going and maintain it's oscillations indefinitely.

This might give us a little insight to what kapanadze is doing with his system. Lets say the spark gap isn't used to charge or add energy to the system in as much as it is used to maintain a polarity swing. Like a pendulum swinging from a potential to kinetic on each cycle.
        I have always said : look this spark is silent ! Did you saw such spark before ? I have never saw this effect from discharging capacitor even small one, always there is a pufff!!! sound.

Comment

• Hey Dragon, Boguslaw, I think the D.S. device must operate like a Kacher, meaning no cap discharge and silent spark gap as in this video Working circuit 2 - YouTube , I know this circuit is not right but it does excite the ambeint. I am going back to this setup and experiment with the collector circuit.

Nolan

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
            Hello Zilano,
            Please do not pay attention to the criticize around you. The only ill-bred people do that. Just ignore it.
            Hi! I am sorry - I am new here, but plug Avramenko in this case shoud be double!
            Last edited by Ganzha; 08-23-2012, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Nolan: Maybe the circuit is right, you just haven't learned how to use it to it's full potential. There was only one thing you changed - all your questions should focus on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                Hi! I am sorry - I am new here, but plug Avramenko in this case shoud be double!
                this will work also and single also as there is resonance between primary and bifilar(bucking secondary) and earth ground. all 3 are in resonance.

zzzz

Comment

this will work also and single also as there is resonance between primary and bifilar(bucking secondary) and earth ground. all 3 are in resonance.

zzzz
                  Hi Zilano,
                  Can you express your understanding of hot to cold conversion method, using iron or ferrite core transformer (without inverter)? Thank you.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                    Nolan: Maybe the circuit is right, you just haven't learned how to use it to it's full potential. There was only one thing you changed - all your questions should focus on that.
                    It might be wired correctly to get the effect we are looking for, but I was more referring to being tuned. I am still trying to get a full understand of tuning, but I am much more far along with my understanding of it than 3 months ago, you can read this, and get suggested that but the best way to learn is to experiment.

Nolan

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                      no! no! no!
                      Don't take it wrong !

8- this is scheme of magnetic field

Sergey.
                      Hello Sergey,

I redraw your schematic(attached).
                      Can you please specify the red mark values.

i.e: transistor?
                      primary/secondary coil length/dia etc.

As seen one end of the secondary coil is directly connect to the base of the transistors, is it not blow the transistor?

Regs,
                      D.J

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                        I understand, thank you and welcome to this forum!

Comment

Hi Zilano,
                          Can you express your understanding of hot to cold conversion method, using iron or ferrite core transformer (without inverter)? Thank you.
                          well the system you quoted is also working system but for that we have to choose the right capacitor to work with frequency of 50/60 hz without needing invertor. this setup is for those who understand frequency nomographs and how to calculate frequency and capacitance etc.

for novices and new learners the easiest path is the right way. the simplest and easy circuit with two transistors for 50 hz/60 hz is below.

you can find various circuits for invertor making according to your country grid voltage like 120 v/60 hz 230v/50 hz etc or the rather best option is to use readymade invertor.

always measure output voltage before attaching invertor. the voltage must be 12/24 volt. usually its 12 volt for 800va that is somewhat 720-760 watts. 24 volts is for 1500 va. voltage is critical. if voltage fed is not proper for the rated invertor /inverting circuit it can fry ur invertor or inverting circuit.

zzzz
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by zilano; 05-01-2012, 04:04 PM.

Comment

well the system you quoted is also working system but for that we have to choose the right capacitor to work with frequency of 50/60 hz without needing invertor. this setup is for those who understand frequency nomographs and how to calculate frequency and capacitance etc.

for novices and new learners the easiest path is the right way. the simplest and easy circuit with two transistors for 50 hz/60 hz is below.

you can find various circuits for invertor making according to your country grid voltage like 120 v/60 hz 230v/50 hz etc or the rather best option is to use readymade invertor.

always measure output voltage before attaching invertor. the voltage must be 12/24 volt. usually its 12 volt for 800va that is somewhat 720-760 watts. 24 volts is for 1500 va. voltage is critical. if voltage fed is not proper for the rated invertor /inverting circuit it can fry ur invertor or inverting circuit.

zzzz
                            May be I don’t understand something here…. ???
                            In this method we are pulsing primary of iron core trafo with 50/60 Hz, the same way as tesla air core coil. This is the resonant transformer.
                            By using this method we have to match frequency of secondary coil with primary and we will get 50/60 HZ cold electricity at output of iron core transformer again.

Comment

May be I don’t understand something here…. ???
                              In this method we are pulsing primary of iron core trafo with 50/60 Hz, the same way as tesla air core coil. This is the resonant transformer.
                              By using this method we have to match frequency of secondary coil with primary and we will get 50/60 HZ cold electricity at output of iron core transformer again.
                              Looks to me the 50/60 Hz modulation is needed.

Comment

• That's what bother me all the time. I'm still not good in electronic and don't know where to place capacitors in such inverter schematic I know they should be here parallel to primary coils and they should be turned on/off sequentially because that is how this circuit works I think (push-pull ?).

Comment

Working...
                                X