Hi,DilJalaay!

No problem!

Unfortunately the circuit in russian.
    But it is pretty easy to understand.
    So you can ask you questions
    if it is necessary.
    I'll try to answer.

The most importan thing

The output of Donald device has the same signal.

Look closely at the design of my coil.
    Isn't it familiar?

Best regards,

Sergey.
    Thank you very much for your quick response.
    what i got from your circuit is, that it is auto tune, oscillatory circuit automatically tune it self to the resonance frequency of secondary windings. Am i right?

Are the secondary winding is caduceus? shape figure 8888888888???

Regs,
    D.J

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      Sergey

You and other Russian fellows have so much knowledgeable and trustworthy persons nearby. They have no complete solution probably but they have very strong knowledge. I'm talking about dynatron , sr913 , delamorto. Recentrly I posted schematic from delamorto supposedly running in closed loop and very simple in fact but my post was drown in oblivion.
      Something is not good if we cannot make event simple device as a team.
      can you ask delamorto if I could post schematic of his hand-made inverter he used (based on K56IE8 chip which is equal to CD4017 as I suppose) ?

Hi,boguslaw!

Dynatron doesn't make a secret of his results.
      He is a good guy.
      I have an opportunity to talk with him.
      The part of circuit that you ask(hand-made inverter )
      is easy device.
      I can give you some(from russian forum).
      I didn't replicate them(becouse I have my own scheme, see my previos message ) but I think I can explain how it works.

Best regards,

Sergey.
      Last edited by usu; 04-30-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
        Thank you very much for your quick response.
        what i got from your circuit is, that it is auto tune, oscillatory circuit automatically tune it self to the resonance frequency of secondary windings. Am i right?

Are the secondary winding is caduceus? shape figure 8888888888???

Regs,
        D.J
        no! no! no!
        Don't take it wrong !

8- this is scheme of magnetic field

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia
          This was one of Zilano's detractors. So, why should he not be happy and want to move on?
          Hey Slovenia

He seems to be a good guy. He also backs up almost everything he puts out for review. I feel his response was in good taste that's why I liked it.

Take Care,

-Altrez

Comment

• I did it

Originally posted by Slovenia
            Kajunkreations was the fellow. Zilano put up with a lot of crap from a lot of guys who I used to respect and no longer do.
            Hey, If I am the reason she left, then she is NOT a strong person, what I said was
            not even directed to her, I was not talking to her, I've only said a few words to her since I have been posting. Now as for the content of what was said, did I call her out by name? No. Did I call her some derogatory name? No I simply stated a fact. So get over it. I am NOT the reason she decided to leave. I was merely her scapegoat.

Nolan

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              Sergey

You and other Russian fellows have so much knowledgeable and trustworthy persons nearby. They have no complete solution probably but they have very strong knowledge. I'm talking about dynatron , sr913 , delamorto. Recentrly I posted schematic from delamorto supposedly running in closed loop and very simple in fact but my post was drown in oblivion.
              Something is not good if we cannot make event simple device as a team.
              can you ask delamorto if I could post schematic of his hand-made inverter he used (based on K56IE8 chip which is equal to CD4017 as I suppose) ?
              Hi!

Please find scheme in attachment :

1) The latest scheme DS-Dynatron

2) a couple of scheme the hand-made inverter

Best regards,

Sergey.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by usu; 04-30-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                Hi Aether scientist don't get me wrong about your posts. I was saying that in practice it's difficult to make a device works.
                Regarding that vid of Magnet on Cap seems that there is a wire to the magnet and maybe the capacitor has a copper sheet on it.
                Thanks for sharing.
                I haven't got you wrong or anybody else. It's true that sometimes is difficult to make a device work.
                I'm just only suggesting other points of view. Sometimes the same problem can be resolved in a huge variety of ways.
                That's the only thing I made here. Exposing more ways to make more easy each step.

Comment

• Who to believe

Hi
                  I have been following this forum for more than a year I read from post 1 right to the end, I got very exited when I saw that Zilano’s posts but I soon became disillusioned , when I saw people trying to replicate without success, then I started asking questions, why would you claim working devices? and then post different circuits and give advice on how to build, I have said on a previous post that every time it looks that we are going in the right direction we get steered in another, that is why I support Farmhand and Dragon, and I believe that if you all read these post’s from the beginning you can only get to the same conclusions. Ask yourself this question why would Zilano not answer any of Patrick Kelley’s questions? But Zilano is not the only one there is more.
                  Gedfire claimed success in a previous post but never posted his working device, Mr Clean has been building for a long time on that same advice and so has Jfoer I have the utmost respect for them, but there comes a time that you have to start asking questions. I respect Slovenia but I think he did not look at the whole picture and in the interest off getting where we should go to he should reevaluate his position.
                  But who am I to say anything I am just a junior member.
                  Blessings to all.
                  Best regards Johan

Comment

Vidbid,

You are an awesome fellow indeed!!

Best Regards,
                    Slovenia
                    @Slovenia

Special thanks to you my friend.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                      We lost many of Zilano's newer posts because I have been busy doing other things but I archived all the older Zilano posts and they can be found at the following link:

Directory contents of /pdf/Reference_Material/Donald_L_Smith/
                      Thank you, I really appreciate people who archive good information.

Comment

• what a mess

Hi all.
                        After 2 days having being offline I feel very sad that this topic has gone
                        so off-topic in a no-where way debate that helps no one and nothing
                        I for myself don`t like to be a fan of zilano-pro or zilano-con groups.
                        I don`t know about you all other guys but I am here in hope to find some points to go after
                        trying to replicate at least one of Don Smith Devices, and not to enter a debate
                        that does not help for that single scope.
                        Wanna a point to refer as a genuine point of critic ?
                        Here it is: Don Smith`s device & Kapanadze devices and the similar ones are based
                        on the work and research of Nikola Tesla. So, as long someone is presenting his/her knowledge
                        and that knowledge does not support the work of Tesla or is not based purely
                        on Teslas inventions, than my advice is to reject it,unless mass replicated.

Thanks to all sincere contributors here.
                        Best Regards for all here.
                        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
                          Hey, If I am the reason she left, then she is NOT a strong person, what I said was
                          not even directed to her, I was not talking to her, I've only said a few words to her since I have been posting. Now as for the content of what was said, did I call her out by name? No. Did I call her some derogatory name? No I simply stated a fact. So get over it. I am NOT the reason she decided to leave. I was merely her scapegoat.

Nolan
                          It doesn't matter how anyone spins it, the damage is done.

She removed all of her posts heretofore.

From here on out, let us agree to treat each other with respect.

So, in the interest of moving on at least in this thread, I suggest we all just drop it and get back to the subject at hand.
                          Last edited by vidbid; 05-01-2012, 06:42 PM. Reason: Clarification
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                            Dear Folks!

Thankx for the supporters and non supporters of don smith device.
                            and thank You All on this forum.

every energy has 2 facets one is + and other is -ve. moray used -ve where as don used both.

just reverse one diode in don smith secondary and u have avramenko with middle of coil as earth and follow.you will replicate Don device.

no one see this thing in don device. don never showed the right direction of secondary coil and diode.

no one offended me and those who think they did can smile!

and if i wanted recognition and credit i would have not been posting on this forum. i would have contacted Pjk for getting in his free energy pdf.
                            i feel knowledge is to be shared thats all. and tried u get it all at one place. i did my best.
                            I leave the reins in ur own hands and with your own free will !

with regards to All and with no hard feelings towards anyone. I take your leave now.

regards and best wishes to all!

zelina

ps: special thankx to all supporters and senior members.
                            lol am junior now
                            Talk about timing.
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Then why don't you stay? If your intent is to teach - then teach in a way that reaps success. If I've offended you I will be the first to apologize. I find you very likeable as a person I simply don't approve of your methods.

If you give someone a knife and a fork and place an elephant on the table with the thoughts of eating it, it becomes an overwhelming task. If you give them one bite at a time it seems easy.

Once the small successes are brought into reality then it becomes much easier to build on top of that knowledge.

No deciet, no illusions just simple information that would bring one to a successful build to learn and expand on... I think that's all any one could ask.

Note: I don't condone eating elephants it was a metaphor.

Comment

This was one of Zilano's detractors. So, why should he not be happy and want to move on?
                                Slovania, I think you know me better than that... we've worked together over the years, lashing out in the anger of the moment won't help things any.

Edit: you beat me to the punch Slovenia... your a good man.
                                Last edited by dragon; 04-30-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X