Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
    My overall observation on the matter was one of suspicion. Firstly, I'm not here to argue, discredit or distract the thread or anyone in it only to learn and share how I used the knowledge presented to me. Everyone has something to offer even in a small way if that is their true intention. We can move forward faster together than as a single experimenter in our basement lab. What I present here will only be things I've built, experimented with and have proven to myself they work.

I followed zilano's posts for a long time as many of you have. There was always something of interest even if the device shown was obviously unworkable. This is where the pattern started to show up... I started noticing that there was just enough wording to grab your interest but never enough detail to accomplish anything successful from it. I have to admit some of the wording led me to research and I learned from the research. Usually finding bits of information that forwarded my own quest and usually unrelated to her design... none the less it produced thought. I didn't appreciate the deceit or illusion she presented, which to me, diluted her credibility. She did appear to have a back ground lending itself to a vast amount of knowledge in this field.

Because of the consistent lack of details leading to no possible way one could replicate any thing she presented sent up warning flags in my mind. Nothing has been shown here that was presented by zilano to work through replication. If her real intention was to help someone reach their goal with a successful replication of what she described as one she already had then we should all be enjoying some degree of success in our own work based on her designs.

The final flag was raised when shortly after I posted my work with the 3 plate cap there was an almost immediate response of a drawing with a tesla coil using 3 plate cap stating it was alien technology from her team. Shortly after she presented the "stealing electricity" with the same. Now, that coupled with an odd number of first time posters rushing to praise her like a love sick puppy ready to pee on the floor when an outreaching hand was extended their way made me realize that my suspicions were more than just suspicions. More confirmation came when those posts are now missing as well.

I prefer to deal with facts and truth - those are the facts as I see them - you decide your own truth. Hate me or not that is my take on it.

Personally it doesn't matter to me who or why someone posts here, I will use my own judgement to whether it's useful information or not. What's done is done lets move on.
    That is the best post I have read in a long time.

Thank you!

-Altrez

Comment

• Well said Dragon.

Comment

• threat?

What is that? A threat? You wish bad things on people? Grow up.

Comment

• Copy

Originally posted by Slovenia
          Zilano Fans,

A good friend of mine saved all the Zilano posts before Zilano deleted them the other day. She has offered to send them all to me, so we should have them all archived for everyone soon. Anyway, I wanted to give you an update on that.

If she doesn't mind me sharing her name, I will give her the credit soon. She's a very serious electrical person in Europe who stays below the radar since she never posts.

Best Regards,
          Slovenia
          Thanks as usual,Slovenia,I had slackened up on saving the newest posts.

Was reading some of the older ones you posted many pages ago.

It is persons like you who help to keep the vision going and a flame in our heart as we seek to get a successful replication.

Ged

Comment

• Nice

Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
            Here you've another great experiment.
            Resonance single wire power transmission

That is a variation of Smith experiment where he shows that electricity is obtained from ambient background.
            The video that serve as a guide is this:
            Resonance Single Wire Power Transmission - YouTube

Instead of using continuous single-wire transmission line, I added the Smith experiment where he puts the 3 plates (metal, dielectric, metal) and proves that energy comes from background.
            Good.That's were my focus has turned.Keep us up to date on your progress.

Ged

Comment

• Don's All New Video

Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post

Just beautiful Zilano!

Guys! a new video of Don Smith coming out...
              I'm editing it for uploading to youtube.... more than 1 hour of new information

Dear Sir,

Is the video up yet? I would pay for the non edited version if necessary.I am now an official Don Smith Video Junkie.Everytime I watch his videos, subtle clues show up and my understanding deepens.

My friends at the mines and geology department just handed me a Geomagnetic Map of my area.Now I know other places to go test any device I create.

The more I listen to Don's videos, read this forum, especially Zilanos posts, and combing the net for related information has confirmed to me that Don had something going.....

Oh, Don said he had hundreds of replicators but only about 6 or 7 had achieved success.He is baffled as to why...

Next thing, I was really sad when I heard Don had passed.That he had had several strokes.Now seeing his waist line in the above pic really reminds me that I need to get out that ablounge real quick.No disrespect.

Happy replication guys. 3X

Ged

Comment

• Sergey

You and other Russian fellows have so much knowledgeable and trustworthy persons nearby. They have no complete solution probably but they have very strong knowledge. I'm talking about dynatron , sr913 , delamorto. Recentrly I posted schematic from delamorto supposedly running in closed loop and very simple in fact but my post was drown in oblivion.
                Something is not good if we cannot make event simple device as a team.
                can you ask delamorto if I could post schematic of his hand-made inverter he used (based on K56IE8 chip which is equal to CD4017 as I suppose) ?

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks for your kind words Ged!!!

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                  Thanks as usual,Slovenia,I had slackened up on saving the newest posts.

Was reading some of the older ones you posted many pages ago.

It is persons like you who help to keep the vision going and a flame in our heart as we seek to get a successful replication.

Ged

Comment

• Ok,guys!

I'm not angry.
                    Completely versa.

Now, I met (face to face)with the most active members of the forum and realized who was capable of.

I will continue to express my opinion.

Attention!
                    I do not impose my ideas to you!
                    I just take this opportunity to speak.

Please see the link.

New - MOV001.avi - YouTube

This is my real device.
                    This is not Donald device but this device that produce a lot of cool electricity.

Maybe this video will help you understand what I mean
                    when I talk about cool electricity.

I didn't use spark gap.

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                      Ok,guys!

I'm not angry.
                      Completely versa.

Now, I met (face to face)with the most active members of the forum and realized who was capable of.

I will continue to express my opinion.

Attention!
                      I do not impose my ideas to you!
                      I just take this opportunity to speak.

Please see the link.

New - MOV001.avi - YouTube

This is my real device.
                      This is not Donald device but this device that produce a lot of cool electricity.

Maybe this video will help you understand what I mean
                      when I talk about cool electricity.

I didn't use spark gap.

Best regards,

Sergey.
                      Hello,
                      Thank you very much for sharing your device.
                      I Love to replicate this can you please post an schematic.
                      Regs,
                      D.J
                      P.S: The best thing attracting me is that its without spark gap.
                      Last edited by DilJalaay; 04-30-2012, 07:10 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                        Dear Sir,

Is the video up yet? I would pay for the non edited version if necessary.I am now an official Don Smith Video Junkie.Everytime I watch his videos, subtle clues show up and my understanding deepens.

My friends at the mines and geology department just handed me a Geomagnetic Map of my area.Now I know other places to go test any device I create.

The more I listen to Don's videos, read this forum, especially Zilanos posts, and combing the net for related information has confirmed to me that Don had something going.....

Oh, Don said he had hundreds of replicators but only about 6 or 7 had achieved success.He is baffled as to why...

Next thing, I was really sad when I heard Don had passed.That he had had several strokes.Now seeing his waist line in the above pic really reminds me that I need to get out that ablounge real quick.No disrespect.

Happy replication guys. 3X

Ged
                        Don might of had a bit of a beer belly but IMHO the consent exposure to HF most likely is what caused the strokes.

If you are around HV/HF more then a few times a week and you are starting to get Floaters it might be the HF causing issues with your eyes.

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                          Sergey

You and other Russian fellows have so much knowledgeable and trustworthy persons nearby. They have no complete solution probably but they have very strong knowledge. I'm talking about dynatron , sr913 , delamorto. Recentrly I posted schematic from delamorto supposedly running in closed loop and very simple in fact but my post was drown in oblivion.
                          Something is not good if we cannot make event simple device as a team.
                          can you ask delamorto if I could post schematic of his hand-made inverter he used (based on K56IE8 chip which is equal to CD4017 as I suppose) ?
                          I found that to be quite interesting and definitely shows a lot of promise. It caught my attention because I had worked with a circuit very similar. I could never get my load matched quite right and it would either draw to much from the inverter or not quite enough to maintain a reasonable level of charge to the cap. I was using a cheap inverter off the shelf which I'm sure is why the experiment failed. It did prove to me the same energy driving a load can be recycled to extend it's overall run time making it very efficient. I would be interested in his inverter circuit to attempt to reproduce what he's accomplished if he's willing to share it.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                            Hi,colleagues!

I should note one important thing.
                            Some part of members this forum always trying to impose the next statement:
                            "If you have a good idea, but you have not checked it in practice yet , never expressed this idea.
                            Because it may interfere other members to go in the right direction"

It is very strange for me. I have never met such an approach before.
                            It's funny. It's stupid. It's thoughtlessly . It isn't interesting . This is a road to nowhere.

This forum is a sourse of ideas but not ready devises.
                            If you have an ability to think just try to do it and just choose in the forum the most reliable idea from many variety of ideas.
                            If you want to get information about ready device you should
                            go to Donald or Kapanadze or someone else.
                            This is my opinion.

The person who offended zilano must bring her apologize.

If my expression is totally wrong for this forum I am ready to left it and follow to zilano.

Sorry.

Best regards,

Sergey
                            Here! Here! Well said, Sergey!

Agreed.

Stone Age puritanical extremists who only tolerate the posting of experimentally verified theories merit no reward.

IN SUPPORT OF ZILANO!
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Zilano

I don't know who offended Zilano but she should not be that sensitive that if someone says something she gets offended. Once she told me that she practise yoga. In yoga we learn to be free from ego that we think we're something cause in real truth we're nothing and true I is one in all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ;190763
                                Hello,
                                Thank you very much for sharing your device.
                                I Love to replicate this can you please post an schematic.
                                Regs,
                                D.J
                                P.S: The best thing attracting me is that its without spark gap.
                                Hi,DilJalaay!

No problem!

Unfortunately the circuit in russian.
                                But it is pretty easy to understand.
                                So you can ask you questions
                                if it is necessary.
                                I'll try to answer.

The most importan thing

The output of Donald device has the same signal.

Look closely at the design of my coil.
                                Isn't it familiar?

Best regards,

Sergey.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by usu; 04-30-2012, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X