Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Support of Zilano

http://www.energeticforum.com/genera...ic-debate.html

It's all very well and good, but Zilano brought value to this forum, which she removed once disrespected, and who could blame her?

Not I!

If people aren't treated with respect, then they'll leave, and that's what she did.
    Last edited by vidbid; 04-30-2012, 07:13 AM. Reason: Additional Commentary
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Sergey

"Cool electricity can build very strong magnetic field."

you have answered the way to convert it into hot electricity.

Btw : what frequency of hot electricity is safe to touch ? above 10khz ?

Comment

• who else deleted posts?

Comment

• I miss Zilano.

Hi,colleagues!

I should note one important thing.
          Some part of members this forum always trying to impose the next statement:
          "If you have a good idea, but you have not checked it in practice yet , never expressed this idea.
          Because it may interfere other members to go in the right direction"

It is very strange for me. I have never met such an approach before.
          It's funny. It's stupid. It's thoughtlessly . It isn't interesting . This is a road to nowhere.

This forum is a sourse of ideas but not ready devises.
          If you have an ability to think just try to do it and just choose in the forum the most reliable idea from many variety of ideas.
          If you want to get information about ready device you should
          go to Donald or Kapanadze or someone else.
          This is my opinion.

The person who offended zilano must bring her apologize.

If my expression is totally wrong for this forum I am ready to left it and follow to zilano.

Sorry.

Best regards,

Sergey
          Last edited by usu; 04-30-2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            Sergey

"Cool electricity can build very strong magnetic field."

you have answered the way to convert it into hot electricity.

Btw : what frequency of hot electricity is safe to touch ? above 10khz ?
            Hi!
            Nice!
            You are very attentive reader.
            Ok!
            This is not so easy.
            Cool electricity is similar to static electricity but it can move.

We should understand the laws that it is follow

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

• Magnet to capacitor

Hi Aether scientist don't get me wrong about your posts. I was saying that in practice it's difficult to make a device works.
              Regarding that vid of Magnet on Cap seems that there is a wire to the magnet and maybe the capacitor has a copper sheet on it.
              Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                Hi!
                Nice!
                You are very attentive reader.
                Ok!
                This is not so easy.
                Cool electricity is similar to static electricity but it can move.

We should understand the laws that it is follow

Best regards,

Sergey.
                Overunity is in small gain in inductive collapse, that's why you have to make it look like electrostatic. It's the same , there is no confusion - electrostatic is the trap of ions in air by very high frequency oscillating magnetic field.
                Of course there is also second electrostatic made by induction from already existing charge imbalance (ions for example) and this is what we were taught.
                If you analyse my older posts you will find this is very simple indeed. We have already lines of force very powerful yet balanced around us. We just have to tighten them a bit and they will release energy back. Very small amount of excess/ gain like Steven Mark told us.

Comment

• Does anyone have a copy of Zilano's older posts? Maybe on a file sharing site or something?

I hadn't yet thought to keep a copy of this thread

Thanks.

Comment

• Zilano Archived Posts

We lost many of Zilano's newer posts because I have been busy doing other things but I archived all the older Zilano posts and they can be found at the following link:

Directory contents of /pdf/Reference_Material/Donald_L_Smith/

Originally posted by dentarthurdent View Post
                    Does anyone have a copy of Zilano's older posts? Maybe on a file sharing site or something?

I hadn't yet thought to keep a copy of this thread

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,colleagues!

I should note one important thing.
                      Some part of members this forum always trying to impose the next statement:
                      "If you have a good idea, but you have not checked it in practice yet , never expressed this idea.
                      Because it may interfere other members to go in the right direction"

It is very strange for me. I have never met such an approach before.
                      It's funny. It's stupid. It's thoughtlessly . It isn't interesting . This is a road to nowhere.

This forum is a sourse of ideas but not ready devises.
                      If you have an ability to think just try to do it and just choose in the forum the most reliable idea from many variety of ideas.
                      If you want to get information about ready device you should
                      go to Donald or Kapanadze or someone else.
                      This is my opinion.

The person who offended zilano must bring her apologize.

If my expression is totally wrong for this forum I am ready to left it and follow to zilano.

Sorry.

Best regards,

Sergey
                      I disagree Sergey, I don't think anyone has any problem with people
                      expressing their idea's, the thing I think people have a problem with is Zilano
                      said she had a 10 kilo watt Don Smith type free energy device. She
                      contradicts herself and is condescending in her replies to some. I have caught her out
                      several times to my own satisfaction posting pictures of things and saying
                      they are over unity but they are not, one of which was lasersabers big joule ringer which is
                      under unity the picture she posted showed it powering a bunch of led globes
                      no power measurements, then it was identified as lasersabers and he said it
                      was under unity. Those posts were deleted. Mine should be still there.

If ever there was a record for deleted posts she has it.

She has already posted at least once the final solution, didn't it work ? Must
                      have been only an idea for a final solution I guess. Have you read the thread Sergey ?

No one has problems with anyone posting idea's, it's when she posts a hand
                      drawn circuit with roundabout description and says this is over unity build it
                      and learn from me. What a joke. Well I can assure you if she does that I will
                      ask questions and if I think it is bogus I may voice doubts. If I have evidence
                      to the contrary I will post it. I can't hardly believe people are trying to build
                      stuff she hasn't even built or at least shown.

If she is offended because of me, I'm sorry, I can't help that.

This thread incase you did not notice is not Zilano's thread, and it was
                      started with a healthy dose of skepticism.

I suspect Dons power calculations do not equal energy, in much the same
                      way the neon sign transformers he says are over unity are not.

Cheers

And just to be clear there is nothing wrong with hand drawn circuit drawings,
                      I do it myself. The problem is the claims of over unity with no proof whatsoever.

Last edited by Farmhand; 04-30-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        Overunity is in small gain in inductive collapse, that's why you have to make it look like electrostatic. It's the same , there is no confusion - electrostatic is the trap of ions in air by very high frequency oscillating magnetic field.
                        Of course there is also second electrostatic made by induction from already existing charge imbalance (ions for example) and this is what we were taught.
                        If you analyse my older posts you will find this is very simple indeed. We have already lines of force very powerful yet balanced around us. We just have to tighten them a bit and they will release energy back. Very small amount of excess/ gain like Steven Mark told us.
                        Ok!
                        Are you theorist?
                        It is nice!
                        We never can get good result without the clear understanding of the process.
                        It is my opinion.

Unfortunately some guys from this forum decided that they should just only
                        collect the circuit and this is enough for getting working device.

I was interested in the device SM some time before.
                        Also I read about Otto device.
                        Unfortunately he died recently.
                        The land he rest in peace!
                        He was a good person.

So what can you say about TPU?
                        This is the second part of my researching.

Best regards,

Sergey.
                        Last edited by usu; 04-30-2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Ok!
                          Are you theorist?
                          It is nice!
                          We never can get good result without the clear understanding of the process.
                          It is my opinion.

I was interested in the device SM some time before.
                          Also I read about Otto device.
                          Unfortunately he died recently.
                          The land he rest in peace!
                          He was a good person.

So what can you say about TPU?
                          This is the second part of my researching.

Best regards,

Sergey.
                          This is the type of condescending comments I am referring to, it reminds me
                          of a Zilano comment. I don't even care if you refer to me or not.
                          If you think I want or need any circuits from Zilano or you, you are mistaken.
                          snippet quote from above below.

What some people don't want is BS. And unproven claims distracting them
                          until they work out what is going on. And it is facilitated by the enablers.

I picked her as deceitful from the start,

And now you go off topic to TPU's.

I think you might be Zilano in a different skin. Would that be right or am I wrong ?

If people want to make unproven claims, I or someone else will question it or
                          make counter claims, you may as well get used to it. It's the right thing to do.

The BS started very quickly here's an example, no disrespect to mr clean he is
                          no doubt more knowledgeable now than then, but look at zilano's words. Then
                          watch the video. OMG. And no one was trying to dishearten mr clean anyway.

Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by zilano
                          Hi there!

watch!

don smith working project!

COURTESY: MR. CLEAN.

kdkinen - YouTube

Don Smith Project Part 12: incandecent bulb lit up - YouTube

SEE AND BELIEVE.

DONT LET PEOPLE DISHEARTEN U. U TOO CAN DO IT!
                          READ MY ALL POSTS. U WILL GET A GOOD UNDERSTANDING. AND THEN APPLY IT.

REGARDS
                          zilano zeis zane

Just a last note on correct measurements.
                          An AC clamp meter is made to measure ONLY 50-60 Hz AC currents.
                          It will not correctly work with pulsed DC of 30 kHz.
                          So all the clamp meter readings are false measurements.
                          Why does pretty much every guy fall into that trap.
                          It unnecessarily discredits the experiment.
                          Same reason Naudin believed to have OU in his Kapagen.
                          The spark gap creates enormous HF noise that cripples
                          all sensitive equipment's functionality (especially if you use it 20cm
                          next to the spark,but even 10 meters away).
                          For that purpose shielded 20k $ + equipment is being used.
                          There might be excess energy, but that has to measured differently
                          than with an AC clamp meter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                            I disagree Sergey, I don't think anyone has any problem with people
                            expressing their idea's, the thing I think people have a problem with is Zilano
                            said she had a 10 kilo watt Don Smith type free energy device. She
                            contradicts herself and is condescending in her replies to some. I have caught her out
                            several times to my own satisfaction posting pictures of things and saying
                            they are over unity but they are not, one of which was lasersabers big joule ringer which is
                            under unity the picture she posted showed it powering a bunch of led globes
                            no power measurements, then it was identified as lasersabers and he said it
                            was under unity. Those posts were deleted. Mine should be still there.

If ever there was a record for deleted posts she has it.

She has already posted at least once the final solution, didn't it work ? Must
                            have been only an idea for a final solution I guess. Have you read the thread Sergey ?

No one has problems with anyone posting idea's, it's when she posts a hand
                            drawn circuit with roundabout description and says this is over unity build it
                            and learn from me. What a joke. Well I can assure you if she does that I will
                            ask questions and if I think it is bogus I may voice doubts. If I have evidence
                            to the contrary I will post it. I can't hardly believe people are trying to build
                            stuff she hasn't even built or at least shown.

If she is offended because of me, I'm sorry, I can't help that.

This thread incase you did not notice is not Zilano's thread, and it was
                            started with a healthy dose of skepticism.

I suspect Dons power calculations do not equal energy, in much the same
                            way the neon sign transformers he says are over unity are not.

Cheers

And just to be clear there is nothing wrong with hand drawn circuit drawings,
                            I do it myself. The problem is the claims of over unity with no proof whatsoever.

Hi!

Sorry guys!
                            It seems I got into the center of strange conflict.
                            Ok!
                            If you want I just try express my opinion.
                            There are two types of people.

The first type are the people who always try to do something .
                            They also makes many mistakes because of they are not the machinery.

The second type constantly trying to blame the first type.
                            But they never try to offer the fit solution to solve the task.

I prefer the first one.
                            Zilano is the generator of ideas.
                            It is a very important property of person especially in our case.
                            If you lose her you lose the part of opportunity development.
                            خي!
                            It is enough for me.
                            I don't like to be a preacher in this forum.
                            I am totaly tired of this.
                            If you want to continue your actions just try to do it
                            but I am absolutely sure you can't find a replacement for her.

Sorry

Best regards,

Sergey

Comment

• Once again in case you didn't understand no one has any problem with Zilano
                              posting idea's as idea's the problem is with the bogus claims of over unity with
                              no proof whatsoever nothing . No one needs any proof to post an idea as an
                              idea so if she has an idea why not just post it as an idea.
                              You defend her that's your choice. You leave that's your choice.

You talk nonsense. Zilano is welcome here, false and unproven claims are not
                              welcome by most. I don't mind Zilano's idea's, some are good idea's but there
                              are many people whose time she has wasted by making claims of over
                              unity
                              . If no false or unproven claims are made then no one will complain.
                              Why is that so hard to understand ?

Cheers

Comment

• My overall observation on the matter was one of suspicion. Firstly, I'm not here to argue, discredit or distract the thread or anyone in it only to learn and share how I used the knowledge presented to me. Everyone has something to offer even in a small way if that is their true intention. We can move forward faster together than as a single experimenter in our basement lab. What I present here will only be things I've built, experimented with and have proven to myself they work.

I followed zilano's posts for a long time as many of you have. There was always something of interest even if the device shown was obviously unworkable. This is where the pattern started to show up... I started noticing that there was just enough wording to grab your interest but never enough detail to accomplish anything successful from it. I have to admit some of the wording led me to research and I learned from the research. Usually finding bits of information that forwarded my own quest and usually unrelated to her design... none the less it produced thought. I didn't appreciate the deceit or illusion she presented, which to me, diluted her credibility. She did appear to have a back ground lending itself to a vast amount of knowledge in this field.

Because of the consistent lack of details leading to no possible way one could replicate any thing she presented sent up warning flags in my mind. Nothing has been shown here that was presented by zilano to work through replication. If her real intention was to help someone reach their goal with a successful replication of what she described as one she already had then we should all be enjoying some degree of success in our own work based on her designs.

The final flag was raised when shortly after I posted my work with the 3 plate cap there was an almost immediate response of a drawing with a tesla coil using 3 plate cap stating it was alien technology from her team. Shortly after she presented the "stealing electricity" with the same. Now, that coupled with an odd number of first time posters rushing to praise her like a love sick puppy ready to pee on the floor when an outreaching hand was extended their way made me realize that my suspicions were more than just suspicions. More confirmation came when those posts are now missing as well.

I prefer to deal with facts and truth - those are the facts as I see them - you decide your own truth. Hate me or not that is my take on it.

Personally it doesn't matter to me who or why someone posts here, I will use my own judgement to whether it's useful information or not. What's done is done lets move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X