No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully I would be able to experiment all the day and post circuits, videos, etc.. in youtube and here.
    I really would enjoy it. But I'm not able at the moment to spend that huge amount of money and time. I'm working, I'm studying and also I've to dedicate some extra-time to my work, clean the house, pay my studies, etc...
    If you join that with the fact I'm not skilled in electronics... you'll have the answer.

But I've an idea, I'll try to post less but increase the quality. I'm sure a lot will enjoy that.

[End off-topic]

About the magnet, I was trying to say that magnets extract the energy from the ambient background as we know. And I followed with the correlation of reactive power and the similarities with natural occurring magnetism. Nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia
      Does anyone have the missing Zilano posts for the past two days? If so, I'd like to get a copy of them.

I hadn't archived them yet and wasn't expecting them to be taken down so quickly.

Regards,
      Slovenia

E-Mail Address:
      fiditti@gmail.com
      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52497191/Don...Page%20146.pdf

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52497191/Don...Page%20147.pdf

Comment

• Thank You!!!

Thank-you DilJalaay. I really appreciate it!!!

Comment

• Hi all!

I am a registered user in 2 the same forums in Russia.

Recently, I have registered here because I need to get more opportunity communicate to like-minded people.
          I thought that this forum is the most democratic.
          And the inhabitants are very friendly and nice.
          It seems that it is wrong.
          In the result I see a bad situation. Habitues people don't accept some new and criticize them badly.
          I am absolutely sure that this is wrong. New people always bring new ideas and this is a right way to get good result.
          And on a contrary if you don't get something new so this is the way to degradation and wilting.
          Just try to make your choice. It is very important for each person.

Sorry If I diverted your attention from your job.

Best regards

Sergey.
          Last edited by usu; 04-29-2012, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Single Wire Transformer

Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
            vid - YouTube

I don't know why this works, but I've read it several times.
            You can charge a capacitor inductively using magnetic flux.

I'm NOT the author of the video.
            He (jamesjnichols) removed this video and closed his YouTube account, but not before I could take this screen shot.

But the images that stick in my mind is this one:

Now that doesn't look like much, and I should have taken a screen shot with my computer, but I did take a screenshot with my mind, and I was able to produce this reconstruction:

Single Wire Transformer

Last edited by vidbid; 04-29-2012, 08:48 PM. Reason: clarification
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
              He (jamesjnichols) removed this video and closed his YouTube account, but not before I could take this screen shot.

But the images that stick in my mind is this one:

Now that doesn't look like much, and I should have taken a screen shot with my computer, but I did take a screenshot with my mind and I this is the reconstruction:

Single Wire Transformer

Yes, I closed my youtube account.
              The new one can be visited here:
              AetherScientist1 - YouTube

The video should be still online. Check the channel of ingener99. I get the video from he. In the first look I didn't found the video, but if it's deleted I've a copy in my big hard disk.

Comment

Does anyone have the missing Zilano posts for the past two days? If so, I'd like to get a copy of them.

I hadn't archived them yet and wasn't expecting them to be taken down so quickly.

Regards,
                Slovenia

E-Mail Address:
                fiditti@gmail.com
                You mean like:

what is cold electricity?

ans: when we increase the voltage by any means like using thinner secondary as thin wire related to high voltage. this high voltage is high in voltage that is pressure but less amperes its called cold electricity.

to convert we use step down means we cant step down unless we pulse this hv to another thin wire coil and step down to thick wire coil. pulsing can be done using electronics or by mechanical means either by using sparkgap or by rotary slip ring convertor or by using LcR combination and earthing one end of it.

reverse the process hot to cold and cold to hot.and avramenko at source or after.
                or to gain more whopping use avramenko at source and before step down. resonance is must in all cases before avramenko.

rgds

zzzz
                or

well thank you for reminding me fascinating things in life like shopping, movies and hang around with friends. i take ur good advice and venture out.

regarding tube experiments one has to have knowledge about coiling techniques. different effects of coiling on magnetic and scalar fields. and understanding of magnetics and magnetic drift in resonance and difference between scalar radiation and hertzian radiation. multiplying effect of scalar and and hertzian waves.

when we use hertzian as start we have to change to scalar coz scalar can amplify without affecting source. then we convert to hertzian still high frequency then change to lesser frequency.

coiling is important part. and one must know transformation changes from scalar to vector form of waves.

basket weave
                8 numeral coil
                caduceus
                and bifilar(bucking)
                mobius coil
                rodin coil

produce these effects that can be self amplified and can be converted.

the mainpoint is scalar are very useful. we can make quasi scalar, pure scalar and intermix using mix of coils.

for start one can learn these effects using joule thief and making bucking bifilar with cap across and use same coil and cap combination as receptor.
                play with frequency and place a copper plate between transmitter and receptor. attach an led globe across receptor coil cap combination. when u r able to light the led globe across copper plate note that frequency which is pure scalar frequency one needs to use for the copper tube experiments.
                only then it will work. otherwise not.

rgds

zzzz
                That's all I saved.

Bye, Zilano, I'll miss you.
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Someone has email address or any information to contact with Zilano?

If so, please send me private message. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
                    Hey Z, First let me say that I do think you are very knowledgeable. I think you have a very profound knowledge of radiant energy theory, but you do contradict yourself quite often. Just about everything you post can be found somewhere else, but I do admire that take the time to present it to others, but all the jumping around from device to device and theory to theory really hurts the research others are trying to do. Im not trying to discredit you, if you really have answers, give them in a fashion that can be proven.

Thanks
                    Nolan
                    Now she is gone and probably won't be coming back.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                      Hi all!

I am a registered user in 2 the same forums in Russia.

Recently, I have registered here because I need to get more opportunity communicate to like-minded people.
                      I thought that this forum is the most democratic.
                      And the inhabitants are very friendly and nice.
                      It seems that it is wrong.
                      In the result I see a bad situation. Habitues people don't accept some new and criticize them badly.
                      I am absolutely sure that this is wrong. New people always bring new ideas and this is a right way to get good result.
                      And on a contrary if you don't get something new so this is the way to degradation and wilting.
                      Just try to make your choice. It is very important for each person.

Sorry If I diverted your attention from your job.

Best regards

Sergey.
                      @Sergey,

One of the problems with an open forum is anybody, and I mean anybody, can voice an opinion. It's not the opinion of all.

I welcome your comments, the comments of Zilano, and the comments of any person who brings value to this forum.

I don't like people cutting down other people, but unfortunately, it's hard to control in this type of environment.
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• New thread opened

To prevent to discuss about other thing different to Smith's technologies in this thread, I've just created a new thread to freely discuss about Zilano and the things that have recently happened in this thread.
                        Please, all off-topic or similar in the above link.
                        Thanks.
                        Last edited by AetherScientist; 04-29-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                          @Sergey,

One of the problems with an open forum is anybody, and I mean anybody, can voice an opinion. It's not the opinion of all.

I welcome your comments, the comments of Zilano, and the comments of any person who brings value to this forum.

I don't like people cutting down other people, but unfortunately, it's hard to control in this type of environment.
                          Thanks!
                          I trust you!
                          This idea is workable but there are some problems.
                          First.
                          Cool electricity (wire from tesla)doesn't want to move like usual electricity.
                          Explanation:
                          Usual el. moves by lowest resistance .But the cool el. moves by shortest way.
                          In addition cool el. always tries to go away in the direction perpendicular to the wire.
                          It always reminds me a flock of small birds which fly away from you.
                          So in this variant we have huge losses.
                          Second.
                          Cool electricity can build very strong magnetic field.
                          So This transformer is very weak to do normal work.
                          You'll just get a lot of heating.

Best regards,

Sergey.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Cool Electricity

Originally posted by usu View Post
                            Thanks!
                            I trust you!
                            This idea is workable but there are some problems.
                            First.
                            Cool electricity (wire from tesla)doesn't want to move like usual electricity.
                            Explanation:
                            Usual el. moves by lowest resistance .But the cool el. moves by shortest way.
                            In addition cool el. always tries to go away in the direction perpendicular to the wire.
                            It always reminds me a flock of small birds which fly away from you.
                            So in this variant we have huge losses.
                            Second.
                            Cool electricity can build very strong magnetic field.
                            So This transformer is very weak to do normal work.
                            You'll just get a lot of heating.

Best regards,

Sergey.
                            @Sergey,

My opinion: "I always considered the Russians more knowledgeable in this field."

Observations on Cool Electricity
                            • Cool electricity seeks the shortest path. (Whereas normal electricity seeks the path of lowest resistance.)
                            • Cool electricity always tries to go away in the direction perpendicular to the wire.
                            • Cool electricity can build very strong magnetic field.

Courtesy Sergey
                            Thank you, Sergey. You just made my day.
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Thanks Vidbid. I think I have what I need now. This place is getting very crazy. Zilano must have gotten us to close to the truth. So, we must study all she shared. Thanks!!!
                              Agreed, my friend. Zilano has much insight.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                                I would have to agree. I do think it is unfortunate and perhaps part of some people's game plan to keep the landscape changing with new theories. However, there is a lot more crossover/common themes emerging with each of these novel items posted. The principles that people like Dragon and Zilano, Aether Scientist and many others have posted can help each of us glean from what comes up to progress in our own experimenting.
                                Bob
                                I agree with both of you, bu problem is if we wan working device we need a correct informaions. If somebody pos a schematics and never tested i, tha one should say he or she don know if it will working. I don like if somebody say i is true, bu many people understand it can be like that.
                                And specially i dont believe to zilano. she or he never put any picture of working device. my personal opinion is that she is just copying some schemaics from patents. las time she were here, she copied schematics from some koreans or japanese patents. I don like his attitude. And also i don like many people which jus say, ya you are great, grea post bu never tested anything. People who are testing can understand wha concept can work which not.

People who are seeking for Zilano post so much, can i ask what relevant informations are there? i saw some other posts from other people which are much worthy.

i want say thanks to AetherScientist ,becouse some of his posts moved me on in my tests.there is many people which can move us forward, but problem is that there is many fake posts and good informations are loosed beween that.

Who really tested some schematics? I am currenly working on mustafa007 circuit, but have bi problems wih effectivity. His schematics is similiar to don smith i think. I will be glad to exchange experiences ,If is somebody working on that as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X