No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, guys I think I can join your statements because you are both right. Radiant energy is coming from cosmic sources and is the energy responsible for gravity and magnetic field of Earth. It is extremely high frequency and when slowdown it manifest as electrostatic effects. From the other side our usage of electricity is wasteful because we are using 1/2 exactly to kill energy or rather to dissipate in the for of heat/ radio. Combining reactive power usage with just small energy imbalance from cosmic ether we could create self-powering device.
    The most hidden secret about electromagnetic induction is the so called energy transfer. There is NO ENERGY TRANSFER from primary to secondary. Nature does what Don Smith presented : energy in secondary is exact copy of primary. This however would lead to extremely disastrous situations so there is a negative feedback applied in the for of magnetic fields.Fortunately.
    In fact Tom Bearden is right - whenever we have CHARGE SEPARATION - WE HAVE ENERGY

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
      I'm seeing the video, but I understand Russian very little, not enough to understand all the information.

As you say, there is not "free" energy, there is not over-unity, etc...
      All this is based in tapping energy from an unrecognized source (the scalar field of the space-time continuous). Free energy can be the windmills, the photo-voltaic cells, etc... Why not? their cop = infinity, because the energy input is zero and the output is the one you desire (more desired, more photo-voltaic cells).

Cold electricity is simply a non-dissipative manifestation of electrical energy. Wattage is a dissipative form and it dissipates in the form of heat and/or light.
      Watts are necessary to run our appliances, but it's not the only kind of manifestation that can induce a function in an electrical device.

Like you say, radiant energy comes from the space. I don't know if this is from ions, from cosmic energy, from the time domain, etc... But it exists.
      It's quite similar (but different) to ordinary electricity.

For example in this video (A Floating Magnet Weighs What? - YouTube) you can see how the top magnet is making a force opposed to the gravity because it's floating. It hasn't any power input, but it's constantly producing an energy similar to gravity but in opposite direction.
      Where that energy comes from? from the ambient background.

You know magnets can create transverse energy and they look like an unlimited source of energy. So we could use energy in a different way we do actually and perform uncommon tasks that we don't make today.
      Hi,AetherScientist!

Thank you for the response!
      I think this is very interesting discussion.
      I didn't have the idea to argue with you.
      I just tried to express my point of view.

Neither one of us has proof enough to build truth without doubt.
      Our judge should be the useful result.
      The truth does not exist.
      There is only our understanding how it looks.

In any case, thanks...

Sorry for my poor english.

Best regards,

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
        Ok, guys I think I can join your statements because you are both right. Radiant energy is coming from cosmic sources and is the energy responsible for gravity and magnetic field of Earth. It is extremely high frequency and when slowdown it manifest as electrostatic effects. From the other side our usage of electricity is wasteful because we are using 1/2 exactly to kill energy or rather to dissipate in the for of heat/ radio. Combining reactive power usage with just small energy imbalance from cosmic ether we could create self-powering device.
        The most hidden secret about electromagnetic induction is the so called energy transfer. There is NO ENERGY TRANSFER from primary to secondary. Nature does what Don Smith presented : energy in secondary is exact copy of primary. This however would lead to extremely disastrous situations so there is a negative feedback applied in the for of magnetic fields.Fortunately.
        In fact Tom Bearden is right - whenever we have CHARGE SEPARATION - WE HAVE ENERGY
        Very good my friend!!!

Just reading your post I've observed one thing very important. As we know, Bearden explains that charge separation is the source of energy. That means we don't have to kill the bipolar gate (dipole).
        From that quote, we can make a relation between charge separation and spin rotation. If we have charge separation then we will have spins rotating in the same time at the same direction. What that means? the dipole is maintained while they rotate at unison. This remembers me to some kind of rhythmic theorem.
        If they rotate chaotically the dipole is killed because in both cases there is energy dissipation. So, there is some kind of rotational physics involved there (maybe vortex physics). When the spins rotate in the same time at the same rhythm, there is not energy dissipation.
        So, the conclusion I've at the moment is energy has a hidden rhythmic rotational laws.
        And yes, it's of extremely high frequency.

Another good observation is the one you've made about energy transfer. You're right, there is not energy transfer. The problem is when using transverse waves you've dissipative copies of the original source of energy. So, trying to make more copies from the source has as a result more poor copies from the source. More receivers, less energy to each receiver.

While using longitudinal induction, we've a conservative mode of energy because the rotation and rhythm is respected. So, more receivers means more exact copies from the source because we've to remember that we're no extracting energy from the source. There is not energy transfer. The emitter excites the ambient background and the receivers are getting energy from the excited ambient background. The static scalar field of the background is extremely high. So we can make more and more replicas from the original source.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
          Hi,AetherScientist!

Thank you for the response!
          I think this is very interesting discussion.
          I didn't have the idea to argue with you.
          I just tried to express my point of view.

Neither one of us has proof enough to build truth without doubt.
          Our judge should be the useful result.
          The truth does not exist.
          There is only our understanding how it looks.

In any case, thanks...

Sorry for my poor english.

Best regards,

Sergey.
          Hello my Russian friend (I think you're Russian)

Here we express our point of view as you say. No one is 100% correct or 100% wrong. Each of us are more or less near from the truth. No correct or incorrect.

A lot of point of views of others help me to enrich my point of view. As happens to others. Expressing my point of view instead of building and proving is because I think I'm better into observing than building. Here there is people with very good hand and a big brain, and other people with very good brain with big hands.
          Together we can share a good time.

Comment

• Why

Originally posted by Zardox View Post
            I have followed this and other threads for a long time and I build circuits quietly in my little corner. I just find it interesting how every time that with the help of some people like zilano, dragon and others. People like woopy and mr.clean build devices that start to show some promise and suddenly several others show up with a bunch of new (untested and unproven drawings and theores) wanting to discuss and maybe distract from the work that is already being done. The whole time blasting those people that got us this far for not showing their devices. You guys are really good at cut and paste (thumbs up).

As I don't have anything to offer in the way of constructive help I will go back into my hole and wait on the edge of my seat for your next debate.
            Hey Zardox, I notice the same thing, I have sat in the back for sometime. You are right that is exactly what happens, someone will show a awesome experiment that actually can be replicated and the non experimenters just ignore it and follow the other non experimenters. It really just pisses me off! These guys jack up the thread so much that all the use full info gets discombobulated. You know why people dont experiment, cause it is expensive! I have spent thousands, not hundreds on my research, and many others have spent more than me. Now granted it is my hobby and I totally accept my expenditure, but I dont want some COPY and PASTE, crayon drawing theorist trying to guide my way.

Comment

• cont.....

So I propose that all of the internet scientist and theorist go out and buy you some equipment, a **** load of semiconductors, some wire and everything else it takes to experiment. Then I will go find tid bits of info that I can not verify or even know it is accurate, put my own imagination of knowledge with it and then you can go make it work!!! I know some of the non experimenters have put up some useful knowledge, I definitely value that, but you guys need to stop adding to the confusion.

Thanks
              Nolan

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                well said kajunkreations ! am widrawing my crayons drawing and copy paste text and child like graphics with immediate effect. so people can concentrate well and succeed in their goals.

rgds

zzzz
                Hey Z, First let me say that I do think you are very knowledgeable. I think you have a very profound knowledge of radiant energy theory, but you do contradict yourself quite often. Just about everything you post can be found somewhere else, but I do admire that take the time to present it to others, but all the jumping around from device to device and theory to theory really hurts the research others are trying to do. Im not trying to discredit you, if you really have answers, give them in a fashion that can be proven.

Thanks
                Nolan

Comment

• Zilano Totally Awesome Resource!!!

Zilano,

You have a great following here including myself. You have helped us a great deal. Please continue to share with us here!!! I know you have received a lot of criticism here but that criticism has only come from a few and not the majority of us. Please continue to share!!! Thanks for all you have shared. You are a totally awesome resource!!!

Best Regards,
                  Slovenia

Originally posted by zilano
                  well said kajunkreations ! am widrawing my crayons drawing and copy paste text and child like graphics with immediate effect. so people can concentrate well and succeed in their goals.

rgds

zzzz

Comment

• Also Agree

Originally posted by RAD-HHO View Post
                    I've been an industrial electrician for twenty years. I have installed and work on this type of equipment every day. My point is the neutral and ground wires are the SAME at the breaker panel. http://ecmweb.com/nec/code_qa/3-19-09CodeQ&Aweb.jpg

As far as inducing a voltage in the neutral wire from the hot wire, really? They are the same current path. What is flowing in one is flowing in the other.

That being said, I did try it and it does charge up a 2uF cap slowly.
                    I can jus say i agree, i also have experiences wih installing of elecricity in house and also in production, and ground wire is splited in fuse box, so it is to same wires...

Zilano dont cheat, i think you dont know ,what you are talking about...

Comment

• There is no reason to fight among each other, ignore them - if you don't feed the beast it will die. They make it a little more difficult to sort through the box of lies to find the truth - the truth is there and we'll find it in-spite of their efforts.
                      Last edited by dragon; 04-29-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• There is no reason to fight among each other, ignore them - if you don't feed the beast it will die. They make it a little more difficult to sort through the box of lies to find the truth - the truth is there and we'll find it in-spite of their efforts.
                        I would have to agree. I do think it is unfortunate and perhaps part of some people's game plan to keep the landscape changing with new theories. However, there is a lot more crossover/common themes emerging with each of these novel items posted. The principles that people like Dragon and Zilano, Aether Scientist and many others have posted can help each of us glean from what comes up to progress in our own experimenting.
                        Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano

rgds

zzzz
                          @zilano

Please don't. Most of us, including myself, love your crayola crayon drawings.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Cap in Magnet

Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                            vid - YouTube

I don't know why this works, but I've read it several times.
                            You can charge a capacitor inductively using magnetic flux.

I'm NOT the author of the video.
                            I've tried this but did not work. Maybe those caps are of special type.
                            Here sometmes I see alot of theory but when put in practise nothing comes out.

Comment

• Wow, what a big debate. And I'm seeing that a lot of posts are being deleted.
                              I'll be short because I don't like to discuss other things in a thread that hasn't been made to debate.

I tried to post some theories from others (Heins, Smith, etc...) to contribute as better as I can.
                              I know I don't build, yes. But for building you can spend several hundred dollars if you want to make serious circuits. At the moment I won't spend that amount of money for several reasons.
                              But this is a free forum, and I think each one can suggest the best information we can, in form of tests, schematics, videos, drawings...
                              My own experience tell me that a lot of times, seeing a video, picture... the light bulb of your head lights and you say... wahaa! and you understand something that you cannot understand before. Even with a simple drawing or video.

If you feel uncomfortable with the efforts I made I can stop posting. But I think that constructive information is always welcome.
                              I've seen that for some users my information has been useful. I post for helping the 4 or 5 (maybe more) of people that find my information useful.
                              If anyone don't like my post, I invite them to do it better. But please, if you don't like my post stop posting about the things you don't like.
                              We're here to share knowledge as best as we can, not to complain.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                              I've tried this but did not work. Maybe those caps are of special type.
                              Here sometmes I see alot of theory but when put in practise nothing comes out.

Sorry, I deleted my account of youtube to change the username.
                              I redirect you to the video:
                              IMGP5033 - YouTube

Note: in this video the input is a classic 2 wire configuration (the rest is the same). I'll try to find the original one, if not, when I'll be in my desktop computer I will search the copy of video in my hard disk.
                              Last edited by AetherScientist; 04-29-2012, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Ok, AetherScientist

You posted a video with levitating magnet. If scientist would really want to find the correlation between magnetism and gravity they could do it easily.I heard that the last experiment they did was with very thin superconducting sheet covering the core of ceramic or something like this. Classic experiment with levitating superconductor on the magnetic fields of rare magnet with proper freezing agent. What they really need to test is to combine tiny sheet of powerful rare magnet with tiny sheet of superconductor with proper embodiment and use low temperature. If they would be able to levitate.
                                that composition then it would mean gravity is really magnetic related.

Sorry for offtopic.

I also realize that here is too much theory but to little experimentation. Typing words is easier then prove something , indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X