Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
    The Oersted experiment is based to switch on and off a closed circuit. It proves the wire induces a magnetic field around it.
    This is easily shown putting a compass near the wire. The compass needle change if the circuit is switched on.

If you perform the same experiment with AV plug (single wire transmission line), this won't happen.
    This proves that longitudinal waves are not dissipative.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I disagree with the conclusion, I think if you cause current to go through a
    wire and an AV plug into a load it will cause a magnetic field around the wire.
    It must because if current flows a magnetic field will result.

Are you saying no current flows in the wire in the AV plug experiment ?

Or are you saying that the current that flows does not produce a magnetic field ?

Maybe what happened was the current was so small the magnetic field was
    so weak it was not noticed, were precision instruments used to measure ?

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
      For those still playing with the circuits I presented - A battery in the same configuration will also charge just as a cap will. Keep in mind charging by induction. We don't have to force it to charge - such as using the driving circuit - we only need to create a condition that allows it to charge because of an imbalance.

If you have further questions you can PM me. I don't plan to post anything of great significance on this forum from here out.
      Thank you, dragon. Your contributions have been of great value to me.
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
        If she wants to show a device, she is welcome to—but only if she feels no pressure on her to do so AND only if no one else is applying pressure on her to do so.
        ..and me, what I'm interested in is truth—which is freely given, not coerced, cajoled or even coaxed out of..
        ..or else it is worthless
        What pressure you're talking about? Nobody forced her to claim having a "using" device;
        well it does not matter now, I've asked zelano, no answer just means
        she's not a "user" as claimed, but is a researcher as we all, with not working diagram so far as well, changes in others schematic does not do any difference actually.
        But of course everyone has his own interests to be here - spend time, find a truth, get a fan, etc.

rgds

dragon, I agree, you doing very good, it's still hard to convert HV HF pulses back for regular application (it just loses all gains), but the potential of it pretty big - the lower oscillation power and the higher HV (or electrostatic) output the more chances to beneficially harvest it
        cheers
        Last edited by promt; 04-28-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Only the experiment will show.
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by promt View Post
            What pressure you're talking about? Nobody forced her to claim having a "using" device;
            well it does not matter now, I've asked zelano, no answer just means
            she's not a "user" as claimed, but is a researcher as we all, with not working diagram so far as well, changes in others schematic does not do any difference actually.
            But of course everyone has his own interests to be here - spend time, find a truth, get a fan, etc.

rgds
            In fact, I already defined pressure, and I wasn't talking about her claim, which is immaterial as far as the definition of pressure is concerned. As far as what other peoples interests to be here are, I encourage them to be as they may.
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Agree;
              but I'am against unproven claims, that's all; they are stealing my (and your) time.
              And proven claims, from other hand, helps to concentrate on unnoticed or missed things...

cheers

Comment

I've seen some times resistors in the single-line energy transmission experiments (AKA Avramenko). What a resistor in a single-line does?
                I think the resistor modifies the frequency in the single line?

I think he's referring to Electrostatic Scalar Potential.
                Hi,AetherScientist!
                I'm here again.

I will say a little about this russian video.

It was in 2009. It was little joke of one popular rus. person (sec. name Zacarapin).The person in video revealed this secret.
                It was funny story...
                Look more closely .He removes the capatitor from ring but the lamp doesn't stop lighting. This is a current transformer only.

By the way about radiant energy.
                Zilano took it wrong way.
                I just want to convert cold electricity (radiant energy from tesla coil) into hot electricity .Do you know any one who did it except Kapanadze?
                Also in my opinion device of Donald Smith produces the same cold electricity as a tesla coil and they use exactly the same principle.

Radiant energy comes from deep cosmos but not from sun.
                And it looks like as extra-high frequency (about 10-15 GHZ)
                and it has amazing properties.
                I know that you know it better than me but I only try to delete misunderstanding.

Sergey.
                Last edited by usu; 04-28-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Hi folks,
                  every forum is so good or bad as the expectaions of the users. In fact all quality relates to expectations - worldwide.
                  If some of you are disappointed by not getting a functioning schematic - I can understand this.
                  Others dont care of fast success but intend to understand this new technology. Look at dragon's building blocks - I am amazed - others are disappointed.
                  We are in early research of a very ancient but lost knowledge and THANKS to all researchers not giving up but finding again and again new fecettes of this prcious chrystal!
                  For illustrating our present state in OU matters please read the strory of early state of electric scinece.

It's like electricity in 17th century. They knew that rubbing a ball of sulfur inside a wooden box will raise human hair if touching a person with this ball.
                  This "highly useless" notion was converted to a party gag later on. Ladies rubbed their collars made of amber (Greek: ELEKTRON) on their silk skirts. Frogs were handed out and when touching them with the amber the frogs performed extraordinary jumps. :-)

The time will come soon where we have functioning devices but some details need to be researched and replicated. Thanks again to ALL of you sharing your bits of knowledge.
                  rgds John
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                    Hey Zilano
                    Very impressive info. I am amazed at your vast knowledge at such a young age. The sky is rhe limite for you. I have read all your post. Would you be interest in give a admiring sole some more info on the relay device that adjust frequency with a capacitor? One other question when do you turn 20.

best wishes
                    Hi,zilano!
                    Is it true? Are you so young?
                    It is a big intrigue I think.
                    I am shocked.
                    Also I think that many of my colleagues in the hobby( mostly in russia)are shocked to.
                    Could you please show us your genuine foto?

Sergey.

Comment

vid - YouTube
                      I don't know why this works, but I've read it several times.
                      You can charge a capacitor inductively using magnetic flux.
                      Hi AetherScientist - WELCOME!
                      This vid reminds me of Utkin's report of Michlavski setup. He shows there how a charging / discharging capacitor interacts with a rotating magentic field being able to be captured. He mentions the reverse action as well.
                      Especially at torroid cores very strange effects were reported. The common notion is that the magentic field is enclosed completely in the volume of the torroid. So how can it affect windings?
                      Some notable scientists are convinced that the magentic flux in a transformer is not the causative medium of energy transport but a side effect. Calcualtions are possible using this flux but it is not the causal reason.
                      The notions above are no explanation but a hint that there are effects neglected up to now. There are lots of them and we are after them.
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                        zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just beautiful Zilano!

Guys! a new video of Don Smith coming out...
                        I'm editing it for uploading to youtube.... more than 1 hour of new information

Last edited by AetherScientist; 04-28-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Good Intuition

You have very good intuition. I always enjoy hearing from you!!

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                          If she wants to show a device, she is welcome to—but only if she feels no pressure on her to do so AND only if no one else is applying pressure on her to do so.

..and me, what I'm interested in is truth—which is freely given, not coerced, cajoled or even coaxed out of..

..or else it is worthless

Comment

• Originally posted by promt View Post
                            Agree;
                            but I'am against unproven claims, that's all; they are stealing my (and your) time.
                            And proven claims, from other hand, helps to concentrate on unnoticed or missed things...

cheers
                            But isn't a claim a statement or assertion that something is the case, typically, though not always, without providing evidence or proof?
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                              you r right. don and kapanadze have same treads. but no one tries to see the avramenko in don and kapanadze.

don uses coil cap avramenko where as kapanadze uses avramenko. cold electricity and avramenko are birds of a feather flock togarther.

when we use cw and ccw the coil becomes 2 plates of a cap.

learn to use avramenko and u have the power and don circuit and kapanadze circuit will unfold like a map in front of ur eyes.

rgds
                              zzzz

It is strange for me.
                              Pretty woman has so boring hobby...
                              What about shopping ,traveling,fashion etc.
                              Do you like it?

I'm just joking!
                              Don't take it in you heart.
                              Also you use funny slang !

Let us go back to our sheep(this is rus slang).

Some guys in russia decided to replicate your recent project with a tube of copper. But they didn't get fit result .This project reminded me TPU project.
                              Could you please explaine me working principle.
                              Do you have working device?

Sergey.

Comment

• Hi all

Thank's to all contributors

I find in all of your posting something positiv and so i can go on this fantastic experiment

amazing difference in electricity1.wmv - YouTube

good night at all

laurent

Comment

Working...
                                X