Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by c_henriques View Post
    Hi,
    I have tried to buil a free energy device with the minimum synchronization/ressonance, I combine a lot of ideias on this circuit,
    the principal aim is collect radiant energy environment and generate more and more radiant always collecting it.

Then the capacitor C1 can be a home made huge capacitor inside a copper tube with one end closed and other open

Zilano and all
    could this work?

thanks
    Hi c henriques
    Can yotell me what pins on the 555 or used. So I can replicate your device. It is very interesting.

SLOW-N-EASY

Hope its not a dumb question. But i don't know without specific pin #.

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
      If you look in the old hyiq.org, you've other longitudinal wave transmission line (1 wire) system. He used coils, capacitors and no much more. The circuit was quite simple to replicate.
      Search google images: hyiq.org
      the pictures are the 9th and 10th.
      That site no longer exists. Can you post the images to this forum?
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
        How does Kapanadze convert radiant energy into normal electricity?

And when I say normal I mean either alternating current (transverse electromagnetic waves) or direct current.
        There are some schematics about rectifying longitudinal waves. The one that all of we know if the AV plug. As you say it's not hot-transverse electricity but it's radian polarized energy.

Some days ago I saw a modification of the AV plug that looked like this:

But the best I've seen is to use a toroidal magnet and put inside a capacitor. The single wire is then connected as the first coil of a transformer in the toroidal magnet. Then, without using an output coil (secondary coil in a transformer) you get energy from the capacitor.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
          That site no longer exists. Can you post the images to this forum?
          Here you've. That is the circuit that hyiq.org shown in his website.
          the wire on the bottom is the 1-wire transmission line.
          The classic method using ignition coil I think is very inefficient.
          Attached Files

Comment

There are some schematics about rectifying longitudinal waves. The one that all of we know if the AV plug. As you say it's not hot-transverse electricity but it's radian polarized energy.

Some days ago I saw a modification of the AV plug that looked like this:

But the best I've seen is to use a toroidal magnet and put inside a capacitor. The single wire is then connected as the first coil of a transformer in the toroidal magnet. Then, without using an output coil (secondary coil in a transformer) you get energy from the capacitor.
            Hi!

Could you please explain me how it works? I mean this sheme ( magnet ,coils and capacitor together).

Sergey.

Comment

• This could be another option.
              The 1-wire line ends in the toroidal magnet, as a the first coil of a transformer.
              A capacitor is put in the toroidal hole and automatically you get energy in the cap. Even you can light a classic incandescent light bulb.

http://i49.tinypic.com/156vifc.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                @ woopy try this and have fun!

Dear folks!

sub: to learn effect of voltage and frequency charging:

low frequency low voltage slower charging higher frequency and higher voltage faster charging

when connecting to envelope of cap with neutral or cold of wall outlet ac socket. here voltage is zero and frequency is 50/60 result charging is slow.

when connecting to envelope of cap with live or hot of wall outlet ac socket. here voltage is high say 120/220/230 volts (country grid dependent ) and frequency is 50/60 result : charging is fast.

final result : we need high voltage and high frequency to harvest.

final result can be verified using setup as under.

you can steal electricity from walloutlet AC power socket. and one can use earth or ground of the socket if u have wall outlet earth working in your wiring and if not then hammer an iron rod in ground and attach earth wire to it. those who r having cold gi(galvanised iron (water) pipes) they can be used as earth ground.

use incadescent bulb first as it is not affected easily with high voltage. take special care when using bunch of led's in parallel. use variable Resistance R and measure voltage using dc voltmeter if higher than 3 v adjust R and make it to provide 3v then attach led.

one can attach the third plate to N(neutral or cold) instead of L(live or hot) charging will be slow.

led's are very voltage sensitive and can be destroyed by over voltage above 3 volts.if attached led without making voltage 3 v led will fry and burn red. be careful as cap has high voltage.

rgds
                zzzz

I'm fairly sure that if I tried that the safety switch would trip. If you can allow
                your active wire in a wall socket to leak to ground it's dangerous. If that is
                the case maybe you should have a safety switch installed.

http://www.esv.vic.gov.au/LinkClick....d=216&mid=2137

I think it is very irresponsible to be encouraging people to mess with the
                house wiring and bring live wires out of the socket to a circuit. If people mess
                with house wiring of their own volition then fair enough.

If you take energy from the active wire it will be metered anyway no matter if
                you take it inductively or not. If you don't want to pay for the power from the
                wall don't use it.

I can't believe it is acceptable for a person to encourage experimenters to
                mess with the grid currents. Are you trying to kill people ?

I don't like to be a party pooper but it is pointless and unnecessary as well as
                potentially dangerous.

A good shock from a 240 volt wall outlet even if it doesn't kill you could cause
                lifelong health problems. Be very careful.

Any current leaking from the active line to ground should cause the safety
                switch to trip I think.

Cheers

Comment

• Hermann's Plauson method

Here is another way to convert radiant energy to transverse electromagnetic waves.

It's almost identical to Tesla's hairpin circuit but the input is in the radiant energy side (the output of the hairpin).
                  Attached Files

Comment

This could be another option.
                    The 1-wire line ends in the toroidal magnet, as a the first coil of a transformer.
                    A capacitor is put in the toroidal hole and automatically you get energy in the cap. Even you can light a classic incandescent light bulb.

http://i49.tinypic.com/156vifc.jpg
                    Classy! But the process of converting isn't understandable.
                    Can you explain it ?

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                      I
                      If you take energy from the active wire it will be metered anyway no matter if
                      you take it inductively or not. If you don't want to pay for the power from the
                      wall don't use it.

Cheers
                      Even if you get reactive power?
                      Reactive power is wattless, so no watt consumption no metering possible.
                      Is this right?
                      In this country you only get penalized for a low power factor. If you draw reactive power to the company's lines then you can get a recharge for that inefficient use of power. But if you extract from the grid and don't put it in the grid... This is also metered?

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                        Classy! But the process of converting isn't understandable.
                        Can you explain it ?

Sergey.
                        vid - YouTube

I don't know why this works, but I've read it several times.
                        You can charge a capacitor inductively using magnetic flux.

I'm NOT the author of the video.

Comment

Here is another way to convert radiant energy to transverse electromagnetic waves.

It's almost identical to Tesla's hairpin circuit but the input is in the radiant energy side (the output of the hairpin).
                          Thank you!
                          Your advice really helped me.
                          See you next time!
                          I'll go to sleep.By!

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                            Thank you!
                            Your advice really helped me.
                            See you next time!
                            I'll go to sleep.By!

Sergey.
                            Another link about the toroid-magnet transformer.
                            It's quite strange to us, but it seems that the Russians know this for some time.
                            Strange Russian special transformer 2/2 - YouTube

Comment

Another link about the toroid-magnet transformer.
                              It's quite strange to us, but it seems that the Russians know this for some time.
                              Strange Russian special transformer 2/2 - YouTube
                              It is clear misunderstanding. I saw this video. This guy has low frequency generator on the tableI (about 5 KHZ).But I asked about radiant(it is totaly different)

Sergey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                                HI SlowNEasy thanks foe sharing this schematic. Regarding transformer an MOT would be good just add 10turns ct? and what one should do for 50hz output?
                                Thanks.
                                You should be able to adjust the resistors in the inveror for 50hz. right off hand i would have experiment with it. This is nst 9500 volt 30ma power supply. The resistors in the voltage divider would make the 220 volts you need just vary the resitors. hope this helps

Hang in there

Comment

Working...
                                X