Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stand corrected...

Thanks John, that clears the fuzzyness in my mind and a few questions I had in this area -

Z - I didn't look at the combined wires only the connection to ground, but, any earth ground will experience stray frequencies when a load is in use. You can pretty much go anywhere, stick a nail in the ground and get 50/60hz readings as well as voltage variations.

We seem to be working in the same area with different approaches and theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
      neutral and earth are not same things as neutral has induced frequency of 50/60 hz due to live wire running parallel to it. and neutral can be used as bait to attract charges from earth ground using diodes. the third plate always needs either pure frequency(alternating) or frequency and voltage to attract charges from ground using diodes to cap legs.

higher frequency and higher voltage resullts in syphoning more from ground or air. diodes play a vital role to dance to the tune of frequency and acts as slave and pull charges with each cycle. so fast acting diodes having 200 ns or more are required.

moray used germanium diodes they were very fast and since cosmic energy is fluctuating at higher than rf frequency band their cycles can be tapped to lure charges from ground.

proof of concept :try making a crystal radioset using in4001 or any silicon diode. u will fail. use germanium cat whisker diode like OA79 OR IN 34 U WILL SUCCEED. cat whisker germanium diodes are made to work with higher rf frequencies where as silicon diodes work for low frequencies except when ranges like 100 or 200ns used but cant work for radio frequencies as they require low current and low voltage operation. where as silicon diodes need higher voltage and higher current to operate.

rgds

zzzz
      Hi, zilano!
      Congratulations!
      You are very popular in Russia.
      Are you really woman?
      Don't take it wrong way.
      But I don't believe it.
      Excuse me.

By the way.
      Do you want to see a russian variant of device for stealing electricity?

Sergey
      Last edited by usu; 04-27-2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

neutral and earth are not same things as neutral has induced frequency of 50/60 hz due to live wire running parallel to it. and neutral can be used as bait to attract charges from earth ground using diodes. the third plate always needs either pure frequency(alternating) or frequency and voltage to attract charges from ground using diodes to cap legs.

rgds

zzzz
        I've been an industrial electrician for twenty years. I have installed and work on this type of equipment every day. My point is the neutral and ground wires are the SAME at the breaker panel. http://ecmweb.com/nec/code_qa/3-19-09CodeQ&Aweb.jpg

As far as inducing a voltage in the neutral wire from the hot wire, really? They are the same current path. What is flowing in one is flowing in the other.

That being said, I did try it and it does charge up a 2uF cap slowly.
        Rick

Comment

• Hi Zilano,
          thanks for your consecutive teaching! It refreshs the forum and oir minds again and again.

I agree using fast diodes, as fast we can afford. In this sense the component mentioned before seems to be quite desirable.

15STH06FP
          DIODE, HYPERFAST, 600V, 15A, TO220 Diode Configuration: Dual Bridge
          20ns @ 1A
          £1.12
          rgds John
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Hi Sergey!

yes surely 100% woman. my name is Zelina Zilano Zeiss Zane.

sure if u have it then post it for the benefit of mankind !

rgds
            zzzz
            Should I give an explanation how it works ?

You just mentioned Kapanadze. What do you think about his device?
            I mean how does he convert the radiant energy into usual electricity?
            It is main target for me.

Sergey.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by usu; 04-27-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• sugestion

SLOW-AN_EASY
              I suggesting you to using some image storage site like ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
              to not consume your storage space of your account...after that , copy the adress links of your images separately and using insert image button ,post them ...

Also if you will do this, make a free account on online storage site,because if you will not doing this ,after a while, your account will be deleted and your data will be lost...

Regards
              Mike...
              Last edited by sinergicus; 04-27-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                I mean how he[Kapanadze] convert the radiant energy into usual electricity?
                Please explain if you would be so kind.
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

well kapanadze used avramenko for initial start. the start device is triggered with diode free flyback trafo. the output of tesla coil is capacitored with one plate going to tesla hv and one to the rectifier ac point. the other ac point of rectifier was grounded. + and -ve then taken from bridge to drive inverting circuit. thats how kapanadze did it. u can do same way.

post a bigger picture so i can decipher ur ciruit. more better.

rgds

zzzz
                  Hi Zilano,

Would you please explain what is a "diode free flyback trafo"?
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• How about that..... rub your sweater and touch earth grounded object like radiator from heating system. What I see is green or blue spark and it is not pleasant like mosquito bite...
                    Why does nobody see the power in this ? Imagine if we can repeat it million of times with a bulb between hand and ground. But wait ! It wouldn't work !
                    At frequency of 1Mhz we can't have response of incandescent bulb filament
                    Now you explain me if Kapanadze spark is silent Is it silent ?

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                      Please explain if you would be so kind.
                      What do you mean?

Comment

• schematic unclear

Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                        Hi All

Here Something I Thought Was Interesting Device Someone Could Build Themselves

And Save Some Money. High Voltage Meters Are Quite Expensive Compared To Building Your Own.

Here's The Circuit And The Picture Of The One I Built. Seems To Work Great.

Regards

P.s. Sorry For The Device Under The Hv Multimeter I Keep All My Builds In One Place That Is One Of Mr.cleans Replications.
                        Schematic is too small...if I try to enlarge it becomes unclear...dont know how to solve it...

Comment

• Originally posted by usu View Post
                          What do you mean?
                          How does Kapanadze convert radiant energy into normal electricity?

And when I say normal I mean either alternating current (transverse electromagnetic waves) or direct current.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

the color tv flybacks/monitor flybacks these days have inbuilt diode before hv terminal(black terminal).

older tv flybacks that is early color models or black and white tv's have flybacks with no diodes attached before hv out. and these can be used for avramenko plug making. from ac hv terminal.

rgds

zzzz
                            Absolutely amazing. I had no idea. Thank you.
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

the color tv flybacks/monitor flybacks these days have inbuilt diode before hv terminal(black terminal).

older tv flybacks that is early color models or black and white tv's have flybacks with no diodes attached before hv out. and these can be used for avramenko plug making. from ac hv terminal.

rgds

zzzz
                              Oh, yes. I thought some time ago on the flybacks to replicate AV plug. The problem is with a car ignition coil, you lost a lot of magnetic flux. So, if you send HV with 1-wire into other ignition coil and then rectifies the output, you can get around 10% of the power from the original source.

If you look in the old hyiq.org, you've other longitudinal wave transmission line (1 wire) system. He used coils, capacitors and no much more. The circuit was quite simple to replicate.
                              Search google images: hyiq.org
                              the pictures are the 9th and 10th.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                                How does Kapanadze convert radiant energy into normal electricity?

And when I say normal I mean either alternating current (transverse electromagnetic waves) or direct current.
                                I don't know.

But the zilanos sheme is an usual solution. Unfortunately it doesnt work good enough .We have polarized electricity after the diodes but it is not hot electricity. It is radiant polarized energy .The problem is that transistors don't like it(radiant) and the invertor works very bad. So we have a lot of reflected energy which comes back and sprayed .So we have bad affectivity.

Sergey.
                                Last edited by usu; 04-27-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X