Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
    please review your schematic and answer the questions. Post a picture of your coil , if you did it manually describe diameter and length of both coils.
    He references a plug. Looks like one side goes to ground and the other back to the transformer. What appears to be a single wire to the bulb is likely an extension cord.

Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
    And I still don't believe in one wire electricity.
    One wire electricity is simple. Even electrons with virtually no mass still have inertia and can have a significant amount of kinetic energy when moving fast enough. Think about electrons like a gas...Tesla did. Once you see electricity in terms of inertia and compressibility, all manner of 'magic' is possible.

Comment

• Answers

Hey Johnstone

I have some answers to your question on your pdf.

Battery:sealed lead acid
      Brand: Tysonic 12v 5 amp

Transformer:Liteglow Industries
      1291 sw 27th ave
      Pompano Beach , Fl 3306
      1 800 801 4569
      LowGlow series
      12 volt 5 amo input
      9500 volt 30 ma output
      40 khz

Spark Gap: (3) copper eletronics adjustable holder
      3 post per spark gap usind # 10 bare copper ground wire
      1" or 25 mm long

Coils:minni bobbin purchase from allelectrics.com
      plastic bobbin 4 post ready for circuit board and soldered
      L1 4.89 turns # 26 copper mw mounted on top of L2
      L2 310 turns # 30 copper mw
      L3 310 turns # 30 copper mw
      L4 4.89 turns each # 26 mw (1) cw (1) ccw on top of L3 center tapped to ground

Wire: purchased from Allelectronics.com
      # 30 & # 26
      Enameled magnet wire

Cooling fan: 12 volt 40 mm
      Sunon Maglec# kde1204pfv2
      1 watt
      40 x 40 x 10mm
      7.0 cfm 27 dba 2-2,3" leads

Welding Rods:1/4" or 6mm
      Copper Coated SoftSteel Core
      Howbart Manufacturing
      Purchase from TSC Hardware
      RG45

Lighting: 30 watt
      Floresence
      110 volt
      inclosed in lamp holer

Hope that wath youneeded for your pdf

Good Luck & Best Wishes

SLOW-N-EAST
      Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 04-23-2012, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• Cord

HI EMCSQ

THE PLUG I MENTION IS METAL ENCLOSED LAMP WITH CORD AND PLUG

I JUST I WIRE GOING TO MY DEVICE OUTPUT AND THEN A EARTHED GROUND GOING TO ROD DIVEN IT THE GROUND OUTSIDE THE HOUSE THROUGH DRYER VENT THAT I AM NOT USING.

i'M GOING TO TRY TO GET WHAT PARTS I NEED FROM ELECTRONICS STORE SO I CAN DOWN LOAD SOME PICTURES OF MY CAMERA PHONE.

NOT SURE WHAT I NEED BUT MAYBE THEY CAN HELP. SEEMS TO ME I NEED PLUG FOR MY PHONE AND A USB CONNECTION FOR MY COMPUTER ON A CORD

BUT i DON'T KNOW IF ANYTHING LIKE IS AVAILABLE. aLSO i SURE i WLL NEED SOME SOFTWARE FOR THE COMPUTER TO READ THE DATA

REGARDS

SLOW-N-EASY
        Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 04-23-2012, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
          Hi ALL,
          all published specs for the replication from SnE (Thanks for sharing SnE!) I am aware of were gathered in a PDF doc.

There are lots of open questions to be answered. I intend to save this specific information in one doc in order to prevent fading out by the plurality of posts
          @Slow-n-Easy: Thanks for your sharing. Please read the doc and you might be able to answer some questions. Please PM me how you would like to do that. My recommendation is Isend you the original word doc and you write your notions directly in this document.

@ALL: If you discuss details it will be helpful if you refer to the specific building blocks listed - in order to add notions precisely in this doc.
          Hi J.S,

Very much impressed by they way of your analysis for replication.
          Your efforts are much appreciated.
          Hope you got answer for all of your questions in doc, and your hard work will be fruitful for others.

Thanks and regards,
          D.J

Comment

• Phone

Hi SLOW-N-EASY

You can go to any cellphone shop and just tell them that you want to connect your phone to your computer as a modem to connect to the internet and that you want the usb cable,it normally comes in a package with software included,
            it should be cheep in SA it's about $3.

Can you tell me if your device runs by itself or do you have to use the batt
            to keep it running.
            Thanks

Best Johan

Comment

• @Slow-N-Easy:
              - Thanks for your answers I will add them to the doc and will continue asking.
              - Please forward the type of your phone in order to evaluate the chance to connect it to your PC

@woopy:
              Nice idea with your variable cap.
              If you need more you can follow my instruction for using aluminum foil glued into document pouches. 10nF per pair / half letter size. You can glue the pouches with a flat iron as well or a hair dryer. Because of glued edges you will have no corona effects.
              By adding elements you can adjust to the capacity required.
              You may give them a fulcrum and operate a stack of them.
              You may add bare pouches between the elements for increasing voltage above 15 KV
              Last edited by JohnStone; 04-23-2012, 07:10 AM.
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• HeyJ johnstone

My phone is an LG. Your detail on your pdfis really superb. You must expensive software.

Later

slow-n-easy

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                  My phone is an LG.
                  Hi SnE, I am persuing, it's my job in real life as well.

- What LG type exactly? Open the back cover of the phone and you will see the model number of the phone. Post the model number. see i.e.
                  - What opration system on your PC (Win2000, WinNT, WINXP, Win7, MacOS, Linux or derivate...)
                  - My - sorry YOUR - doc was made with normal MS-Word. But as my job in real life is writing specs I have nice templates at hand which I knead and fill in facts. The structure and printing form is widely automated. The doc was 4 hours of work - every minute worth in order to spread exact facts.
                  - You might try KiCad for drawing schematics (it's open sourece and free) sample
                  Last edited by JohnStone; 04-23-2012, 08:45 AM.
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Howdy African

I'm Still working on it to get the bugs out.I'll work on it tonight on that particlar part of circuit. Also

I have added a cap bankr to the device (5) .01 uF 4000 volts each. and its working great. If anyone

has a device that flshes on for a second and then shuts down and keeps repetting. you need to switch the leads , one one

to ground and one to rhe plug you are trying hope this this helpssome. I just found that out while

working on device.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• HI
                      the shematic is ok the oscilator for 60hz is like this you may find in the old converter from 12v to 110v this is basic simple ciruits and block shematic and is true ... but all here is missing here all this devices << T.K D.Smith.. and athere similar to >
                      what is vrong in this shematic nothing all is there all is here .. but is not working like <cop 1.>2 or more
                      all this years you may turn and turn around and still waste time ...
                      i say is the raid way to make don smit device whit this sheme.. if some one find the something is missing then whill work just very powerfull... .. and stilll whill be keep in the secret box...

Comment

• and all we are alone here we are working for its self .. if some one has done and reply then still be no open to all people ... adn then we whill never see the working devices here ... but only whill be good here is the make more friends for to drink some coffe or beers and speak some story of how is made free energy devices free enrgy devices s dont true nothing is free the word free is no good to say i whill say is the we are take what is there all whit more eficient ..... and convert to our porpose..

Comment

• Welcome

Hi xxxyyyzzz.
                          Welcome.

I don't get it! What are you trying to say and what device are you talking about
                          please specify.

Regards Johan

Comment

• Howdy SLOW-N-EASY right back at you Ha Ha

I am not chasing a 10Kw device i am looking for a device that can achieve just
                            unity in other words say 50watts in and 50watts out. then the prospects becomes endlessly, so i support what you are doing and i am going to try and
                            replicate on the information that you have posted so far.

The best to you
                            Johan

Comment

• inverter

Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                              Howdy African

I'm Still working on it to get the bugs out.I'll work on it tonight on that particlar part of circuit. Also

I have added a cap bankr to the device (5) .01 uF 4000 volts each. and its working great. If anyone

has a device that flshes on for a second and then shuts down and keeps repetting. you need to switch the leads , one one

to ground and one to rhe plug you are trying hope this this helpssome. I just found that out while

working on device.
                              HI SlowNEasy thanks foe sharing this schematic. Regarding transformer an MOT would be good just add 10turns ct? and what one should do for 50hz output?
                              Thanks.
                              Last edited by Guruji; 04-23-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                                Howdy African

I'm Still working on it to get the bugs out.I'll work on it tonight on that particlar part of circuit.
                                It is still confusing on second part where transistors are in flip-flop circuit. You are feeding in AC pulsed signal into that part and transistors only work correctly on DC power... Is it missing rectifier bridge before transistors?
                                Last edited by T-1000; 04-23-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X