Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll try to answer the questions

SORRY VIDBID FOR NOT ANSWERING YOUR QUESTUINS

I See Alot Of Extra Parts That Don Put In . But My Schem Works.

I Plan Doing Some More Work Time On The Device.

I Just Thought It Would Be Interesting To Everyone That It Will Work Ubder Different Paramaters(not Sure Of Speling).

Its Been Thirty 4 Years Since School And Don't Recall A Lot Of Things.

Do To A Serious Injury Years Ago.

The Welding Rods Came From Tsc Hardware Wjere I Live.

If You Have More Questions I'll Beglad To Answer.

Comment

• Vidbid

One Other Thing I Have Built Don's Schematic And I Could Not Get It To Function.

Maybe I Made A Wrong Design On His Schem. But I Was Uable To Get It To Work.

Regards

Slow-n-easy

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
        Hi Vidbid

Thanks For Cleaning Up My Schem. Greatly Appreciated. Makes Mine Look Awfull Compared To Yours.

What Software Are You Using. I Am Using Microsoft Paint And I Haven't Learned To Use It At The

Levellof You Software.

Thanks
        Sure, no problem. I'm just using paint, too.

Regards,

Vidbid
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• diy variable capacitor

Hi all

Hi Dragon

yep i am very near of your work now. Fantastic motivating results

I could finally connect the ground to the kacher output. And the result is really great.

The most problem is the variable cap between the 2 leads of the secondary coil .

Just for my first experiment i enclose how i did it.

Very simple , i cut a HD disc in 2 half (with a dremel cuting disc ). than i put a heavy paper as dielectric . between the 2 half and than you can easily increase or decrease the capacitance by covering more or less the 2 half disc. Very efficient for this particuliar use.

Have to make all of this much more stable and tunable , because the system is very sensitive.

hope this helps

Good luck at all

Laurent
          Attached Files

Comment

Vidbid

One Other Thing I Have Built Don's Schematic And I Could Not Get It To Function.

Maybe I Made A Wrong Design On His Schem. But I Was Uable To Get It To Work.

Regards

Slow-n-easy
            I assume that it is possible that the inverter could work some of the time on the alternating current from L2. I mean half of the time the current would be in the correct direction to power an inverter.

It's an interesting design.

Maybe somebody will step forward with a replication of your design.

Only I can't do it as I working on building woopy's design of his radiant exciter (which I can use to radiantly excite two lead acid batteries and to use his coil design to radiantly excite the captret being used in windfilter's design).

Regards,

Vidbid
            Last edited by vidbid; 04-22-2012, 10:01 PM. Reason: Additional Content
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Radiant Collector and Radiant Exciter Circuit

Originally posted by woopy View Post
              Hi all

just for fun , i decided to make some order in my system.

So i fixed everything steadily on a wood plate
              So i could also shorten , minimise and / or suppress some of those crocodile connections.

So at the end, i have my frequency from 1.7 mHz down to 1.28 mHz.

So it seems that, in this operation, the length of the wire connections are of atmost importance.

Hope this helps

good luck at all

Laurent
              Hi Woopy,

I really enjoy your videos.

I was wondering if you have tried placing a over-sized copper plate between the batteries (as in windfilter's video) and connecting a lead from it to your captret inside your exciter coil.

If you do, could you please share your results?

Regards,

Vidbid
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Hey Vidbid

Are you a time traveler too. your modification 2b is dated 4-18-2014

Just kidding
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                  Hi SnE,
                  welcome back in online state!
                  I have lots of questions indeed: see YOUR PDF I summarized (schematic courtesy vidbid included) There you find the questions.

We vote your setup as having great potential and appreciate it! Thanks for sharing!

Do you want to have it in MS word or other format in order to get the chance to insert answers directly? (preferred)

Watch your PM account additionally (click user CP)!

See you tomorrw again! It's time for me to retract to my bed.
                  rgds John
                  Very nice PDF, JohnStone.

It would be nice if there was some experimenter out there who would be willing to attempt replication.

Regards,

Vidbid
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Hey Vidbid

Are you a time traveler too. your modification 2b is dated 4-18-2014

Just kidding
                    LOL

I was wondering when somebody would catch that.

I guess I'm human, too.

Regards,

Vidbid
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• ¨Hi Vidbid

Of course i did it with really interesting results

And i can say to you and to all other contributors here that this Dragon's video is really a practical reality .

It took me almost 2 days of experimenting to approach what Dragon offers to us in that video.SMOV0006_MPEG_.mpg - YouTube

This guy really has some good understanding , based surely on a lot of experimenting of what we are looking at.

All the shematic are already given here in this thread

All you need to do is to replicate exactly as per the shematic that i ( and also
                      you) posted some post ago.

Next video soon

hope this help

laurent

Comment

• bobbin size

hey there african

i looked up the size of the bobbins if you still need it.the cor is 10mm x 13mm

x10mm high topis18.5mm x 21.5mm base is 22mm x 26mm four leads 15mm

and 20mm spacing cat#bn-1 if you want to see for yourself.

good day my man

Comment

• Amazing

Hi Johnstone

Your Pdf Is Amazing. You When To Alot Trouble For It & I Appreciate That.

Good Day Sir

Slow-n-easy

Comment

• Don Smith Suit Case Device Modified

Hi All

Here is new schem that Vidbid made that is so amazing

But I have made another input to the device

And that is (4) .01 uF 4000 volt capacitors in parralell

It works without them but I am going to test some more with these caps

Good Day People
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
                              Hi all

Hi Dragon

yep i am very near of your work now. Fantastic motivating results

I could finally connect the ground to the kacher output. And the result is really great.

The most problem is the variable cap between the 2 leads of the secondary coil .

Just for my first experiment i enclose how i did it.

Very simple , i cut a HD disc in 2 half (with a dremel cuting disc ). than i put a heavy paper as dielectric . between the 2 half and than you can easily increase or decrease the capacitance by covering more or less the 2 half disc. Very efficient for this particuliar use.

Have to make all of this much more stable and tunable , because the system is very sensitive.

hope this helps

Good luck at all

Laurent
                              Very nice woopy ! Quite creative with the adjustable cap, excellent work. I was hoping you would be able to get to the point where you see the circuit ultimately come alive.

If you calculate the energy in the cap and multiply it by the discharge rate you should be able to get a reasonable output calculation, certainly not accurate but a good idea of what your dealing with. You can use a sniffer coil on your scope probe at the cap discharge to find the discharge frequency.

Keep up the great work ! Your closer than you realize....

Comment

• Question`

Hey Vidbid

I have question. how did you make everything so straightand prporsion so exact? Also I put a Cpacitor Bank of (40),01 uF and 4000 volts and then i'm

thinking about adding a voltage divider to the negitive right after the coil. Another thing is you put in # of turns on the coils and I used 5feet and 320

feet and wound until I was out of wire. then I made my connection the same lenght. I don't know if that is signicatant or not. But thats the way I have

been winding my coils no regards for my coil # of Turns. I learned this from a electrican on the internt and it has been working for me . He didn't have to

have capacitors in his circuits also.He said it had to do with wavelength measured in feet.

food for thought

SLOW-N-EASY

Comment

Working...
                                X