X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery-Antenna-Battery (Sandwich) Caplet

Originally posted by marxist View Post
    Hi dragon,
    thanks of answering my questions about your cap-exciter/captret circuit here
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post185820

I want to alert the others to the fact that a microwave oven cap is not a good cap for this

system, if I understand it correctly. Because such a cap contains a resistor, that prevents

the cap from retaining its charge. So as you say, one needs a motor run cap which is a

HV-cap without such a resistor

On the subject of earth resonant frequencies:
    You mention 1.095 MHz and 2.19 MHz. Did you find these frequencies through experiments or

through calculations?

And do you agree, that for the max output in a Tesla wireless system, transmitter and

receiver have to be placed/grounded at a DEFINITE distance from each other (or multiples

thereof), depending on the wavelength of the transmitted frequency ?
    Thanks for that post. I guess I can forget about using a junk MOV cap.

Originally posted by dragon View Post
    Woopy posted the circuit along with the diagram of how it operates in

post 4156. I view "radiant" as energy that is spilled into the environment, kinetic...

For instance, lets say we have a water pipe that holds a certain amount of water and the

pipe is filled with holes. The holes are small enough that under normal circumstances and

pressure it won't leak. The batteries are the reservoir. Now on one end we put a valve

that can be opened and closed very quickly. We start the flow by opening the valve and

when it's up to speed we slam the valve shut. The water ( energy ) has no place to go and

creates a pressure that is massive, because of the small holes it sprays in every

direction into the environment until the energy is dissipated.

If you placed a battery that needed to be charged between the two that were in use,

connected an AV plug to the terminals and to ground, it would charge the battery. The two

batteries in use are the outer plates and the charging battery is the 3rd plate.
    Good point.

Also, if you look at the copper plate, it would appear to be a center plate between the

negative side (plate) of a battery #1 and the positive side (plate) of battery #2 of a type of Battery-Antenna-Battery (Sandwich) Caplet.

And thanks for that clarification about the radiant battery exciter circuit:

Regards,

Vidbid

PS: Here's the link to that post referenced in the above schematic image: Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Here's the post: Re:
    Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze:
    Reply #9758 on: December 12, 2011, 04:53:05 PM:

Quote from: baroutologos on December 12, 2011, 03:08:09 PM:

"I was experimenting with my Kacher setup and noticed an oddity, to me at least.
    I regarded Kachers were run by their LC component that is the coil and stray capacitance or

any added capacitance. I know they also formulate a standing wave, that correspond to the

running frequency thus determining wavelength etc

A couple of days ago, a noticed (i say it with some reserve though) that this is not

necessarily so. A kacher can be run also at a frequency determined by the... voltage nodes? i

explain...

When i assembled my Kacher with a coil (24awg, 180mm length, 50mm diam, 1.43 mH) and i left

(coil) open ended, it oscillates about 1.72 MHz freely. By forcing an antinode to the hot

lead, (applying a resistor say 10K and connecting it to emitter or ground or even short it to

emmiter) the Kacher starts oscillating at 2.8 MHz (more or less), nothing suggesting that

exists any LC component for dictating such oscillation. Also, no matter if i add any

capacitance anywhere, this frequency does not change much. (if at all)

By inserting a ferrite rod inside the coil, the frequency alters or lowers to some 2.2 Mhz

and by observing coil's standing voltage with a screw driver, the voltage antinodes stays

more or less the same, both ends are not hot, (especially if emmiter is really grounded) but

this time the "standing voltage wave" is skewed. Of course a lower frequency has a larger

wavelength, but since both HV coil's ends (i.e. base and emmiter) are almost same voltage

assume a skewness to exist.

utube video: Kacher frequency determined by standing wave.MPG - YouTube

I would enjoy some comments
    RESPONSE BY ZNEL:

Very nice work and very interesting... you can easily shift the voltage in the coil by adding

or removing inductance or by altering the forced node.

I've noticed most build the kacher with lots of turns on the secondary coil... the primary

reason to do this is to increase the inductance of the coil, thus creating a HV output.

I've built them with a few as 25 turn secondaries and 2 turn primaries and you start noticing

some other interesting characteristics of the circuit. If you construct them on large

diameter forms you can increase inductance considerably and only need a few turns on the

secondary. Consider for a moment... are you pulsing the coil to a positive HV or a negative

HV at the free end? If you connect the HV end directly to ground it will draw current

into the system and shift the voltage node. It reduces the losses in radiant escapement (

the field around the coil will be much smaller ) and contains it in the system. Similar to

adding a very large capacitor as the top load.

You'll notice everything around the circuit is "hot" and will light bulbs by simply holding

them in your hand and touching battery terminals, metal plates or any exposed wiring around

the circuit. This isn't necessarily characteristic of the kacher although it's one of the

easiest circuits to produce the effect.

I've made some very small coils on a 4.5" diameter PVC tube with 25 turns and the results are

quite amazing. When you match a harmonic with a natural earth frequency the results are

even better. An 8.5" diameter coil with 50 turns of 20ga wire will run at or around 1.094

Mhz.

The diagram shows one of the versions I'm using although I've changed to the MJE13007

transistor instead of the Tip31 although the 31 is a little more robust they tend to explode

if the circuit is over amped. The MJE requires a 2.2-3.3 ohm resistor and the Tip requires

a 22k to 39k to operate as I've explained.

As you can see in my video " the importance of ground" the circuit comes alive with an earth

ground connected. windfilter - YouTube .

This is the 50 turn coil on an 8.5" form The other video is using the same kacher to drive a

larger tesla coil through a GDT . This is a completely passive oscillator where the kacher

is simply charging a cap and discharging it through the GDT into the primary coil of the

tesla on the floor. It easily lights the 60 watt outside area bulb and shows that the

current from the ground can light a bulb through body capacitance.

windfilter - YouTube .

If you add an antenna with a diode to a DC battery positive and pulse the neg terminal with

HV negative will the battery charge? Is the coil being pulsed to HV positive or HV

negative?
    Image from that OU post:

From that post, it would seem possible that Znel(Overunity Forum) and Windfilter(YouTube) could be one and the same person.
    Last edited by vidbid; 04-24-2012, 01:57 AM. Reason: Additional Content
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• JohnStone pdf

Hello JohnStone!

Thanks for the pdf, looks like you put a lot of effort and time to make the
      file. I already make a print.

have a nice one

Comment

• Originally posted by myenergetic View Post
        @ JohnStone

As usual Excellent PDF thank you for sharing the HV capacitor.

Have you measured the actual capacitance and average voltage???

Regards
        JJ
        The data in the doc are measured capacitances as average with 10nF for a pair of plates @:
        • Dielectric 80µm polyester (2*45µm)
        • Plate - aluminum foil 10µm
        • Format half letter size (A5 pouches)
        • Stack slightly pressed

Currently I have no adjustable PSU for HV investigations except 40 KV fixed. At this voltage the dielctric breaks down sometimes at wrinkles and edges but not at a smooth area. As the constrution gives no self healing property this is a nogo. I'm shure that 15 to 20 KV will be OK.

I will build a voltage devider soon and perform further tests with 80µm and 2*80µm of dielectric. Because of safety matters it will be somewhat elaborate. I will build the devider into a distributor cap filled with wax in oder to prevent inaccurancies by discharges and corona effects. Unfortunately big block engines with 8 cylinders are very rare in Europe so a multi terminal distributor cap is difficult to get.
        rgds John
        Last edited by JohnStone; 04-19-2012, 12:42 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
          Here is a diagram of where to place the cap.Mouser and others have some good ones.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1334801319

Regards,

Ged

P.S. My apologies for the previous diagram.I really meant a parallel arrangement.
          Ged,

no problem, thank you for the input. It will take a few days till I can continue with the experiment. When it is most interesting, other obligations come up, such is life.

Greetings, Conrad

Comment

• One wire cap charging

Here is a little video I shot testing a ferrite transformer out of an old monitor. I have not done any input/output comparison yet.
            One wire capacitor charging.wmv - YouTube
            Rick
            Last edited by RAD-HHO; 04-19-2012, 01:02 PM. Reason: Forgot link oops
            Rick

Comment

• Marxist: I wound a bunch of coils over the years but found this particular one seemed to really come alive when connected to earth. I can't say I fully understand the mechanism at work here but from all the back tracking, measuring, calculating and experiments there is definitely something quite marvelous taking place. Early on in my experiments I was trying just about everything, one particular experiment set the ball in motion and I've been chasing my tail on this ever since. I've run into some really odd occurrences using that frequency or some harmonic of it in various coil set ups but I have yet to pin point this discovery to repeat it at will... I still have so much to learn. I believe it would take several lifetimes to fully grasp even a small portion of what our universe has to offer.

I haven't taken the opportunity to test specific distances for receiver performance based on wave length but it seems this might be a critical factor for peak output at the receiver.

Comment

• cap?

Hey Dragon, first let me say your experiments are incredible and can be replicated. So I have question? Can your 3 plate cap work with an electrolytic cap?

Thanks,
                Nolan

Comment

• Hi Dragon

thank's to your info i begin slowly to better understand the system.

I will probably redo bigger coil next week, and work with battery instead of power supply.

Here a kind of replication of the video you posted

amazing sparking between car coil and kacher 1.wmv - YouTube

good luck at all

Laurent

Comment

• Woopy... Excellent Job ! You do such a nice job on your replications and videos explaining how it works.

kajunkreations... yes electrolytic caps work just as well just be sure to size them appropriately. Make sure the case isn't electrically connected to either of the normal leads. If it is you can insulate the cap and wrap foil around it... as well, if the cap has a plastic case foil or a coil will work for the 3rd plate.

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
                      Hi Dragon

thank's to your info i begin slowly to better understand the system.

I will probably redo bigger coil next week, and work with battery instead of power supply.

Here a kind of replication of the video you posted

amazing sparking between car coil and kacher 1.wmv - YouTube

good luck at all

Laurent
                      Woopy, you are awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                        Woopy... Excellent Job ! You do such a nice job on your replications and videos explaining how it works.

kajunkreations... yes electrolytic caps work just as well just be sure to size them appropriately. Make sure the case isn't electrically connected to either of the normal leads. If it is you can insulate the cap and wrap foil around it... as well, if the cap has a plastic case foil or a coil will work for the 3rd plate.
                        Thank you, I have many more questions to come. I hope you dont mind.

Comment

• Capacitive Radiant Collector

Good posts!

This is an idea I'm working on: Capacitive Radiant Collector

The theory is:

It has a "starter kacher coiler" to start the process and then is de-energized.

The other kacher keeps the collector running.

Regards,

Vidbid
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                            Good posts!

This is an idea I'm working on: Capacitive Radiant Collector

The theory is:

It has a "starter kacher coiler" to start the process and then is de-energized.

The other kacher keeps the collector running.

Regards,

Vidbid
                            Hi Vidbid, the kacher and collector setup would need to be well over C.O.P 1
                            to be able to work. Meaning both would need to be over C.O.P. 1 separately.

When the starter kacher is de-energized the collector would need to collect
                            more than it produces.

What is it that makes you think it does or can ?

Another thing with that arrangement is- what happens if another collector coil
                            is used to take power from the kacher ? I think the radiations will be less if
                            the setup is loaded with an output coil. What is the purpose of the kacher in
                            this situation without the plate collector ? Is it there just to provide radiations
                            for the collector ? Or is it doing something before the collector is used ?

What is the purpose of your setup what will it do if it works where is the
                            output ? It will be very interesting if it does work to run itself. I don't think
                            the car coil would cause resonance on the Tesla coil quite the same as the
                            kacher circuit does though. Good luck.

I think dragon is mainly showing that the collector works. The kacher is just
                            there to provide copious radiations or capacitive input.

--------------

To all, the copper tube device I built the tube was too large for the coil i think
                            and it didn't work. I might get back to it later. I know it can work because of
                            the kacher experiment's on OU.com, but without the very accurate frequency
                            and the correct copper I think it will be under C.O.P. 1, for sure.

Cheers

Comment

• Hi Zilano,

As you do not appear to have a private message option, I have to post this on the open forum.

I am more than pleased that you have started posting again on this forum as your contributions are very helpful and thought provoking.

If you are willing, I should like to combine with you to produce two sets of documentation. One, a detailed, step-by-step guide to building a starter Don Smith device with explanations of how to choose the components, construct the circuit, tune and troubleshoot the design along with safety warnings for inexperienced people just starting work with high voltages.

The second, a similar style covering your most interesting longitudinal wave dual split copper cylinder design. The objective with both of these is to give the average constructor a starting point where a high degree of confidence in success can be expected.

In passing, it is a matter of complete indifference to me what age you are, what sex you are, what nationality you are, or whether or not you have built devices which work, as I am more than happy to receive high quality information from any source.

If you are willing to cooperate in this documentation work, would you please e-mail me direct at engpjk@yahoo.co.uk so that we can exchange documents as e-mail attachments.

Thanks,

Patrick Kelly

Comment

• Plasma Battery Technology Far More Useful & Incredible

Okay, this technology sounds to good to be true but may well be just as real as the Thorium Plasma Battery which is far more useful since it can power any car, train, plane, ship, or even a house far longer than the life of it's owner (decades). This technology has been around since 1998 on paper (see attached) and 2004 in reality. See this 2011 link for starters:

Thorium Plasma Battery Technology - Wrongly Top Secret? - Green Energy Reports - Open Salon

This technology was based on Tesla's original plasma theories. See attached Harvard paper by Dr. Khanna written in 1998. To quickly get up to speed on safe, clean, green Thorium energy read this primer by Dr. Bob Greene at: http://www.greeneforoffice.org/uploa...asicsdraft.pdf NUCLEAR CAN BE SAFE AND GREEN WITH THORIUM.

Attached Files
                                Last edited by EXCELERATOR; 04-20-2012, 03:48 PM.
                                The harder you work the luckier you get!

Comment

Working...
                                X