Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dragon

thank's very much for your great info.

I have rewatched all your video (or at least Lenz or Znel video)

And i made a shematic how i see the system organisation in the video with the captret and car coil. (pix 1 )

I have also seen the video where there is the big flat kacher with a CFL in the center, and than the autor connect a earth ground, which increase strongly the field arround the system, (he can light a bulb all arround the place, really amazing ). I have found the shematic that Znel proposed for this video (on the other forum ), and it seems that the ground is connected to the free lead of the secondary of the kacher (see pix 2 ).
    But saddly i tried this ground connection but the oscillation stops and the input current jump to very high value. So i am not so sure of the shematic now. Can you elaborate please.

Many thanks

Hi Conrad

very good work, thank's for sharing

Look very closely at Dragon experiments, i think there is probably a very promising way in the good direction.

good luck at all

Laurent
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by serge View Post
      Compare the square plates, they are not identical.

The only difference is the plate size and possibly how it's connected.

Using the metal can as a plate gives you a very small capacitance which makes it very easy to tune an oscillator in the Mhz range and the normal capacitance can be large to store the energy being pulsed through all the plates.

The main capacitor has no effect on the resonant oscillator whether it's full or completely discharged. It does, however, experience the change during discharge because of the instantaneous removal of energy.

The Utkin file was updated a few months after I posted the original schematic on OU. I can probably add quite a few more things to his booklet from experimenting with this configuration over the last few years.

Keep in mind there is nothing OU about it - and again I'll state that I don't believe in "overunity" as the word implies. Everything I've released to date shows a conversion process. In this conversion you can accumulate energy from external sources - again, not OU, simply a conversion.

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
        Hi Dragon

thank's very much for your great info.

I have rewatched all your video (or at least Lenz or Znel video)

And i made a shematic how i see the system organisation in the video with the captret and car coil. (pix 1 )

I have also seen the video where there is the big flat kacher with a CFL in the center, and than the autor connect a earth ground, which increase strongly the field arround the system, (he can light a bulb all arround the place, really amazing ). I have found the shematic that Znel proposed for this video (on the other forum ), and it seems that the ground is connected to the free lead of the secondary of the kacher (see pix 2 ).
        But saddly i tried this ground connection but the oscillation stops and the input current jump to very high value. So i am not so sure of the shematic now. Can you elaborate please.

Many thanks

Hi Conrad

very good work, thank's for sharing

Look very closely at Dragon experiments, i think there is probably a very promising way in the good direction.

good luck at all

Laurent
        Hi Woopy, I'm a big fan of your replication video's, truly an inspiration to many.

What I've found in the past was if you don't use a frequency that is of some harmonic of earths frequencies it tends to create problems in the oscillator. It either kills resonance or adds a destructive feedback.

What you can do is connect the ground lead to a large mass instead of ground, this way there is no direct earth feedback and the feed back from the mass will be a reflective harmonic of what you put into it. Another thing you can do is use an adjustable cap between the leads of your large diameter secondary coil to tune it closer to an earth harmonic. I noticed your running just over 1.1 Mhz from the scope shot you posted - adding a variable cap to pull the frequency down slightly to 1.095 should do it. I only use 50 turns on my coil which that length of wire would be resonant at 2.19 Mhz. Now oddly enough if you make another coil identical to that and use it as a receiver it will run at 2 times the transmitter frequency with an interesting output power. This is basically what tesla was doing through the ground as a conductor.

Comment

• Hi,
          I have tried to buil a free energy device with the minimum synchronization/ressonance, I combine a lot of ideias on this circuit,
          the principal aim is collect radiant energy environment and generate more and more radiant always collecting it.

Then the capacitor C1 can be a home made huge capacitor inside a copper tube with one end closed and other open

Zilano and all
          could this work?

thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

• HowTo for Home Brew HV Pulse Caps

Hi ALL,
            I share my notions regarding building home brew HV pulse caps.
            Home Brew Pulse Caps.
            If you do not have public access to it please RE. It's my first acces to dropbox and so it might be erroneous.

Thanks to ALL contributors in this forum! Often it is more than I can grasp. But it does'nt matter. Together we WILL succeed!
            rgds John
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Radiant Collector Design vis-à-vis EV Gray's Tube Design ?

Thanks to woopy for his diagram of the radiant collector.

Why not put the spark gap inside of the caplet?

-sort of like EV Gray's tube

Regards,

Vidbid
              Attached Files
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                Could be interpreted to mean that you or Bruce for that matter do not have a working device.I said could...
                The members of - TEAM ION VALVE - will start the ball rolling with the video evidence ASAP.

Some of the members will carry out demonstrations to trusted parties I'm sure.

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                Well, Moray did demonstrations, possibly without the restrictions Don had at his conferences.You would be free to examine the device and establish to your satisfaction that it works.
                I'm sure I remember reading that Moray was shot at and had a lot of problems.

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                If it is not possible physically then the next best step are videos and precise instructions.I replicated Naudin's Kapagen from his and others instructions.I built an oscillator that pulses my flyback.I have built tesla antenna device all from information on the net.

If I had a working device producing 10kW, I would do the following first.Get of the grid.Video every moment.Donate one to my favourite charity.

Use it to power an entire workshop that produces good products for sale and sell cheaper...

And since I have no plans to rush of to the patent office ,get shot at, owned by Mr. Big Money,I would teach anyone who wants to know.Yeah, Free Energy 101.

Lesson One: Basic Electric Circuits aand Components (Diodes, capacitor,etc.)
                Lesson Two: History of Free Energy Devices
                Lesson Three: Principles of Free Energy
                Lesson Four : Resonance in every form.
                Lesson Five: Making Oscillators
                Lesson Six: Making Simple Transmitter and Receiver Circuits
                Lesson Seven: The SparkGap
                Lesson Eight: Coil Construction
                Lesson Nine: Constructing RECTENNAS and/or rectification Circuits
                Lesson Ten: Tuning Devices
                Lesson Eleven: Grounding
                Lesson 12: Building a 1 kW Device
                Lesson X: Custom Building a working device for a customer

Kinda like that....

Anyway,hope I answered your question.

Best regards,

Ged
                Your enthusiam would be very welcomed in the team!

Here is the free beta version of the manual.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/BK29beta-2.pdf

Comment

• Home brew HV Capacitor

@ JohnStone

As usual Excellent PDF thank you for sharing the HV capacitor.

Have you measured the actual capacitance and average voltage???

Regards
                  JJ

Comment

• Nicely done John ! Have you tried pushing any of them to failure yet? It would be interesting to know the point the dielectric would fail so you could set a mental peak point.

I've built some using the roll up sleds and they do nicely up to about 10kv at which point they start to arc through so I've set a mental note to keep them at or around 7500 volts. Great for quickie tesla primary caps.

Great work in any case, very creative !

@vidbid... Interesting idea with the spark through the center... it might be more beneficial to wind the coil around the cap so the output of the HV feeds the inductive characteristics of the cap. Caps and coils are complementary devices, each stores 1/2 of the total energy ( thus the .5CV^2 and .5LI^2 ). One reinforces the other. Notice when they are in resonance they both store the exact amount of energy.

Kind of a fun fact people tend to overlook... the reason why you can't discharge a cap into another cap without loosing 1/2 of the energy you started out with. As an example take a 1 farad cap and charge it to 100 volts and you have 5000J of energy stored. ( .5 x 1 x 100^2 ). Now we discharge this into an identical cap and they should equalize, each containing 50 volts. So now both caps contain 1250 J in each ( .5 x 1 x 50^2 ) or a total of 2500 J between the pair - where did the other 2500 J go? We saved the electrical portion of the energy but lost the magnetic... so in order to make an efficient circuit a coil must be used in combination with a cap.

Comment

• Resonance needed

Originally posted by conradelektro View Post
                      @ woopy and Gedfire:

Ged, I built a receiver as you suggested by adding a capacitor into the receiver loop (see the attached photos and circuit drawings). The receiver has 12 LEDs in parallel (6 white LEDs in one direction and 6 white LEDS in the other direction).

Woopy, thank you for posting your tests with many wire materials for the receiver, that saves me a lot of time.

My results:

Input into the sender circuit is 8 Volt and about 60 mA, which is about 0.5 Watt.

I measured the output in the receiver over a 1 Ohm shunt and my Chinese oscilloscope says RMS is 0.2 Volt (whatever that is worth, see the scope shot in one of the posted pictures).

Assuming a white LED breaks through at about 2 Volt, we get about 0.4 Watt in the receiver (2 Volt x 0.2 A = 0.4 Watts).

Theoretical power in the receiver: 20 mA x 12 = 0.240 A at 2 Volt would sum up to about 0.5 Watt (but this is too optimistic, because the LEDs are not at full brightness).

So, this is not too far apart. I will build more receivers and we will see what happens when they are all near the coil.

The 35 nF capacitor at about 2.7 MHz points to about 0.1 µH inductance for the iron wire loop. I tried various capacitor values, and about 20nF to 40nF works just fine.

With the capacitor in the receiver loop the power consumption of the sender circuit drops from 80 to 60 mA at 8 Volts (in comparison to a receiver without capacitor). The power consumption also rises when I hold a little fluorescent tube near the coil (which lights up dimly).

Greetings, Conrad
                      Hello Sir,

Wow!

I am gonna suggest straight off the bat that you place the caps in parallel

That is before the leads get to the diodes.Most resonant transformers use a parallel cap arrangement.

Secondly, like a radio station tuning is essential.The loading of the receiver coil suggests that one of the two is definitely out of resonance.Remember when it come to picking up radio waves,your radio does not deplete the transmitter one bit.

Therefore I suggest,you get the matching of frequencies on both the transmitter and receiver coil as close as possible if not exactly.This seem to be the biggest hurdle among experimenters.I recall in Don's video 1996 Conference, he had instruments showing what was going on in almost all parts of his device.

Don said at resonance, resistance drops considerably.No resistance, no load, no energy draw from the transmitter circuit.Just ambient energy becoming available for use.

One of the main tenets of this entire forum and others for that matter is the principle of resonance.

I would also like to suggest, variable capacitors if possible as they allow for more precise tuning and you can what with pleasure as your power consumption from the receiver drops as you tune towards resonance.(Super Joule Thief creator mentions massive tuning).

On the matter of other receivers, ensure that they are equidistant from each other as if they are too close they may break up the resonance and you are again friends with ohms law .

Again,I have high regards for you and others that possess the "make it" attitude.

Wow and thanks again.

Ged

Comment

• Ambient Energy Legacy: Some Solutions....

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                        The members of - TEAM ION VALVE - will start the ball rolling with the video evidence ASAP.

Some of the members will carry out demonstrations to trusted parties I'm sure.
                        Please do !

I'm sure I remember reading that Moray was shot at and had a lot of problems.

Oh yes he did, but there are smarter and modern ways to do stuff, and given the members on and off this forum, they are gonna need a lot of bullets....

....and the possibility exist that we might shoot back or shoot first...mwa ha, ha...

Your enthusiam would be very welcomed in the team!

Here is the free beta version of the manual.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65234242/BK29beta-2.pdf
                        THANKS MAN!

My very best regards,

Ged

P.S. Wonder if the "Haters" will try to disrupt the stuff advertised.... see attachment.
                        Last edited by Gedfire; 02-06-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• For Conradelektro

Originally posted by conradelektro View Post
                          @ woopy and Gedfire:

Ged, I built a receiver as you suggested by adding a capacitor into the receiver loop (see the attached photos and circuit drawings). The receiver has 12 LEDs in parallel (6 white LEDs in one direction and 6 white LEDS in the other direction).

Woopy, thank you for posting your tests with many wire materials for the receiver, that saves me a lot of time.

My results:

Input into the sender circuit is 8 Volt and about 60 mA, which is about 0.5 Watt.

I measured the output in the receiver over a 1 Ohm shunt and my Chinese oscilloscope says RMS is 0.2 Volt (whatever that is worth, see the scope shot in one of the posted pictures).

Assuming a white LED breaks through at about 2 Volt, we get about 0.4 Watt in the receiver (2 Volt x 0.2 A = 0.4 Watts).

Theoretical power in the receiver: 20 mA x 12 = 0.240 A at 2 Volt would sum up to about 0.5 Watt (but this is too optimistic, because the LEDs are not at full brightness).

So, this is not too far apart. I will build more receivers and we will see what happens when they are all near the coil.

The 35 nF capacitor at about 2.7 MHz points to about 0.1 µH inductance for the iron wire loop. I tried various capacitor values, and about 20nF to 40nF works just fine.

With the capacitor in the receiver loop the power consumption of the sender circuit drops from 80 to 60 mA at 8 Volts (in comparison to a receiver without capacitor). The power consumption also rises when I hold a little fluorescent tube near the coil (which lights up dimly).

Greetings, Conrad
                          Here is a diagram of where to place the cap.Mouser and others have some good ones.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1334801319

Regards,

Ged

P.S. My apologies for the previous diagram.I really meant a parallel arrangement.
                          Last edited by Gedfire; 07-19-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• To Radiantly Excite or to Radiantly Charge A Battery?

SMOV0006_MPEG_.mpg - YouTube

Video Description:

In this video I show the use of a 3 plate capacitor for collecting radiant energy. The normal terminals of the capacitor have diodes forming an AV plug which is connected to earth ground. The metal case of the capacitor is the 3rd plate and is connected to the antenna, in this case a copper plate. There is a circuit running that excites the batteries and when the plate is placed between the batteries it picks up the energy and charges the cap to a high voltage. When the voltage is high enough it jumps the spark gap and feeds the discharge through an automotive ignition coil which the results are obvious. The capacitor is being charged to around 1kv and the conversion into the primary creates 3-4 amps flowing through the ignition coil. The circuit creating the resonant signal uses 200ma at 24 volts and operates at 1.095 Mhz.
                            So what kind of circuit would you use to radiantly excite the sealed lead acid batteries?

Is radiantly exciting a battery or batteries the same radiantly charging a batter or batteries?

If it is, then how do you know it is?

If it isn't, then what's the difference?

I have look at a few radiant battery charger videos.

My Radiant Charger - YouTube

HHO Pulse Charger V2.0 - Heavy Duty Radiant Charger - YouTube

But I couldn't find any videos that actually show you how to build them.

But I did find a PDF on how to build a radiant battery charger.

http://www.skif.biz/files/c18dc6.pdf

Regards,

Vidbid
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Woopy posted the circuit along with the diagram of how it operates in post 4156. I view "radiant" as energy that is spilled into the environment, kinetic...

For instance, lets say we have a water pipe that holds a certain amount of water and the pipe is filled with holes. The holes are small enough that under normal circumstances and pressure it won't leak. The batteries are the reservoir. Now on one end we put a valve that can be opened and closed very quickly. We start the flow by opening the valve and when it's up to speed we slam the valve shut. The water ( energy ) has no place to go and creates a pressure that is massive, because of the small holes it sprays in every direction into the environment until the energy is dissipated.

If you placed a battery that needed to be charged between the two that were in use, connected an AV plug to the terminals and to ground, it would charge the battery. The two batteries in use are the outer plates and the charging battery is the 3rd plate.
                              Last edited by dragon; 04-19-2012, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• earth frequencies

Hi dragon,
                                thanks of answering my questions about your cap-exciter/captret circuit here
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post185820

I want to alert the others to the fact that a microwave oven cap is not a good cap for this system, if I understand it correctly. Because such a cap contains a resistor, that prevents the cap from retaining its charge. So as you say, one needs a motor run cap which is a HV-cap without such a resistor [wrong, see edit below]

On the subject of earth resonant frequencies:
                                You mention 1.095 MHz and 2.19 MHz. Did you find these frequencies through experiments or through calculations?

[edit1: It is clear to me, that these two frequencies are one octave apart, so if you have found one you can calculate the other. But how did you find the first one?
                                And if you found the first one by experiment (and not by calculation), can you now, in hindsight:
                                - mathematically relate "your frequencies" to the frequencies of standing waves in the earth revered to by Tesla? or otherwise
                                - deduct the fundamental frequency ?]

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                                ... Now oddly enough if you make another coil identical to that and use it as a receiver it will run at 2 times the transmitter frequency with an interesting output power. This is basically what tesla was doing through the ground as a conductor.
                                And would you agree, that for the max output in a Tesla wireless system (with ground used as conductor), transmitter and receiver should be placed/grounded at a DEFINITE distance from each other (or multiples thereof), depending on the wavelength of the transmitter's frequency?

edit2: from woopy's last video amazing sparking between car coil and kacher 1.wmv - YouTube it becomes clear that a microwave oven cap can be used. The fact about the internal resistor is true, but since the cap gets charged and discharged in rapid succession (not having to retain the charge for a long time), it works.
                                Last edited by marxist; 04-20-2012, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X