No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Woopy, That will collect from pretty much any frequency hitting the antenna. If it's placed in close proximity of your kacher it will charge quite fast and to a much higher voltage level. If you connect the antenna to a copper plate and place the plate under the battery driving the kacher it will charge the cap extremely fast. It shouldn't effect the input to the kacher at all. If you ground it as in my early schematic you'll force the energy back into the battery indirectly. You should be able to light bulbs in your hand using your body capacitance on the outer rim and touch the battery terminals with the pos end of the bulbs. Also you'll be able to create a capacitive link to the battery which can be used to charge other batteries using the same 3 plate connection your using now.

This group does seem to have become a "catch all" for different variations but I suppose it all boils down to the same end goal.

have fun !

Comment

• Utkin

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
      Some Notions:

Grounds:
      For the Zilano setup with the copper tubes she requested two different grounds. (a asked this special question and she answered)
      Your proposed setup is based on a Zilano proposal with two obviousliy different grounds as well.
      If you study Utkin's paper you will find proposals where a long ground wire is requested.
      So it is very obvious that you will need different grounds.

HV:
      Not shure if the tesla coil delivers DC pulses or AC pulses. Your setup will deliver DC pulses.
      Utkin's paper shows different grounding for different setups. One of the setup shows only one ground. Please see the attached picture. In this circuit, one line from the generator is attached to the first plate and the other line is attached to the bottom of the avramenko's plug.

I am not sure if the -ve side of the rectifier in my setup should be attached the bottom of the avramenko's plug.
      Tnx, JohnStone for taking time and respond my question.
      rgrds,
      jokyb
      Attached Files

Comment

• Capacitor Placement

Dear Sir,

The receiver should be easier to modify.First you need to find out the frequency at which the transmitter part of your circuit is operating.

Having determined that, proceed to measure the inductance and capacitance of your receiver wire loop with your LCR Meter.

Use one of those online calculators to calculate the capacitance needed to get the frequency of your transmitter.Now remember that your coil has a small amount of capacitance but you need to consider it. So you get a variable cap in the range suggested by your calculations so you can match your transmitter's frequency accurately.Otherwise you would need to subtract the capacitance of the receiver coil from the capacitance produced by the calculator if you plan on buying a fixed value one.

I have also attached a circuit by another experimenter.Notice that you can have a capacitor in parallel with the coil and the TRANSMITTER end.But that changes things.Again you would have to tune your receiver circuit to match that of your new tank circuit.

If you need any more suggestions,I will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Ged

Originally posted by conradelektro View Post
        Gary,

you can see a drawing of the circuit I used for the experiment beneath my last post. I would like to ask you to indicate where to put a variable capacitor?
        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post188710

I plan to try an insulated copper wire loop for the incandescent lamp (to see whether iron is really necessary). Yes, I want to try multiple lamps (each with its own one turn loop of iron wire or copper wire). When I hold a fluorescent lamp near the big coil it lights up dimly and I can see the current draw of the circuit rising by 10 mA.

At the moment I have a two turn primary, but I want to put a sliding cardboard ring on the big secondary coil onto which I can wind various primaries each with a different number of turns (also pancake stile).

The circuit needs some additional components in order to make the transistor switch in a better way. In the simple circuit I used, the transistor gets hot easily although it should be able to switch many amperes (it only switches about 100mA to 500 mA). I think that means there is some faulty current between base and emitter of the transistor or even between base and collector (the base Voltage might go way below GND or way higher than the supply voltage).

Remark: The big red coil with 200 turns of 0,325 mm enamelled wire stems from my Joule Thief experiments and served as a huge tertiary coil and also as an exciter coil (in a circuit which was called Slayer Exciter). The bifilar Joule Thief coil needed 15 turns to work nicely with this tertiary. In the slayer exciter I used a eight turn primary.

Greetings, Conrad

P.S.: I am grateful for any suggestions and comments.
        Last edited by Gedfire; 07-19-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Working Device?

Dear Sir,

Your statement:

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          This could quite easily lead into a debate on how best to prove the technology.
          Could be interpreted to mean that you or Bruce for that matter do not have a working device.I said could...

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          Gedfire if you had a device, how would you safely deliver it to the world.

Well, Moray did demonstrations, possibly without the restrictions Don had at his conferences.You would be free to examine the device and establish to your satisfaction that it works.

If it is not possible physically then the next best step are videos and precise instructions.I replicated Naudin's Kapagen from his and others instructions.I built an oscillator that pulses my flyback.I have built tesla antenna device all from information on the net.

Heck,people can learn how to make working bombs! from the net.

If I had a working device producing 10kW, I would do the following first.Get of the grid.Video every moment.Donate one to my favourite charity.

Use it to power an entire workshop that produces good products for sale and sell cheaper...

And since I have no plans to rush of to the patent office ,get shot at, owned by Mr. Big Money,I would teach anyone who wants to know.Yeah, Free Energy 101.

Lesson One: Basic Electric Circuits aand Components (Diodes, capacitor,etc.)
          Lesson Two: History of Free Energy Devices
          Lesson Three: Principles of Free Energy
          Lesson Four : Resonance in every form.
          Lesson Five: Making Oscillators
          Lesson Six: Making Simple Transmitter and Receiver Circuits
          Lesson Seven: The SparkGap
          Lesson Eight: Coil Construction
          Lesson Nine: Constructing RECTENNAS and/or rectification Circuits
          Lesson Ten: Tuning Devices
          Lesson Eleven: Grounding
          Lesson 12: Building a 1 kW Device
          Lesson X: Custom Building a working device for a customer

Kinda like that....

Anyway,hope I answered your question.

Best regards,

Ged
          Last edited by Gedfire; 04-18-2012, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobo36us View Post
            I've heard him talk, seen some diagrams, and
            seen some models, but has anybody actually seen
            one of his devices running?
            Good point! I don't think there is one out there where you can see the guts of it running.

Regards,

Vidbid
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Jokyb View Post
              Utkin's paper shows different grounding for different setups. One of the setup shows only one ground. Please see the attached picture. In this circuit, one line from the generator is attached to the first plate and the other line is attached to the bottom of the avramenko's plug.

I am not sure if the -ve side of the rectifier in my setup should be attached the bottom of the avramenko's plug.
              rgrds,
              jokyb
              That image is interesting. I've never seen a schematic using a caplet in that way before.

Regards,

Vidbid
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Radiant Collector Circuit Diagram

Originally posted by serge View Post
                Use 3-plates high voltage capacitor to test charge without resonance destroy:

Easy setup to test:

Interesting post. Thanks.

A gentleman already posted this video, but I found it completely amazing, so I thought.

SMOV0006_MPEG_.mpg - YouTube

Video Description:

In this video I show the use of a 3 plate capacitor for collecting radiant energy. The normal terminals of the capacitor have diodes forming an AV plug which is connected to earth ground. The metal case of the capacitor is the 3rd plate and is connected to the antenna, in this case a copper plate. There is a circuit running that excites the batteries and when the plate is placed between the batteries it picks up the energy and charges the cap to a high voltage. When the voltage is high enough it jumps the spark gap and feeds the discharge through an automotive ignition coil which the results are obvious. The capacitor is being charged to around 1kv and the conversion into the primary creates 3-4 amps flowing through the ignition coil. The circuit creating the resonant signal uses 200ma at 24 volts and operates at 1.095 Mhz.
                Regards,

Vidbid

PS: Thanks for your post:

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                Amazing Content on YouTube

PPS: I thought I would post a link to Utkin's paper:

http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf

PPPS: I never knew an AV Plug was an Avramenko's Plug until now. Thanks.
                Last edited by vidbid; 04-18-2012, 06:40 AM. Reason: Thanks
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by Jokyb View Post

rgrds,
                  jokyb
                  In this diagram, 3-plates capacitor is part of the LC-circuit, so the second output of the generator is grounded.
                  These are two different variants of the 3-plates capacitor charge circuit.

Comment

• Originally posted by serge View Post
                    Use 3-plates high voltage capacitor to test charge without resonance destroy:

drawing

Easy setup to test:

drawing
                    Serge,

thank you for posting the drawings, I think I can test that with my set up.

Greetings, Conrad

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                      Dear Sir,

The receiver should be easier to modify.First you need to find out the frequency at which the transmitter part of your circuit is operating.

Having determined that, proceed to measure the inductance and capacitance of your receiver wire loop with your LCR Meter.

Use one of those online calculators to calculate the capacitance needed to get the frequency of your transmitter.Now remember that your coil has a small amount of capacitance but you need to consider it. So you get a variable cap in the range suggested by your calculations so you can match your transmitter's frequency accurately.Otherwise you would need to subtract the capacitance of the receiver coil from the capacitance produced by the calculator if you plan on buying a fixed value one.

I have also attached a circuit by another experimenter.Notice that you can have a capacitor in parallel with the coil and the TRANSMITTER end.But that changes things.Again you would have to tune your receiver circuit to match that of your new tank circuit.

If you need any more suggestions,I will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Ged
                      Ged, thank you, that helps.

Greetings, Conrad

Comment

• You can use double-sided foil material for printed circuit boards (we called it glass fiber). According to the above scheme, parallel to it, you can connect an ordinary capacitor. As the third plate of the capacitor can be used the same size single-sided foil PCB plate.

It is hardly possible to turn an ordinary capacitor with aluminum bolt cylinder or other body in 3-plates. Therefore it is better to start with a simple and obvious construction of a selfmade capacitor.

The photo - selfmade 2-plates capacitor (third plate not shown). An ordinary capacitor is connected in parallel by wires.

Last edited by serge; 04-18-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Replication Needed

We need replications.

SMOV0006_MPEG_.mpg - YouTube

Regards,

Vidbid
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Plastic case caps can be wrapped with foil for the 3rd plate or simply wind a coil on the outside - use 1 wire as the connection - it becomes capacitive.

Measure capacitance of the 3rd plate between the plate and either normal terminal of the capacitor.

You can then build a resonant secondary coil to place the 3 cap assembly and form a tank circuit ( or series LC depending on what your goal is ). As shown in my earlier drawing.

Notice in the schematic, there are 2 tank circuits. One operates at the frequency of the main oscillator which charges the primary plates of the capacitor. The output tank operates at a frequency determined by the primary cap plates and output transformer coil. You can run the main oscillator at some Mhz frequency and have an output at 50/60 hz through the secondary system.
                            Last edited by dragon; 05-15-2012, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• 12 LEDs receiver experiment with woopy cacher

@ woopy and Gedfire:

Ged, I built a receiver as you suggested by adding a capacitor into the receiver loop (see the attached photos and circuit drawings). The receiver has 12 LEDs in parallel (6 white LEDs in one direction and 6 white LEDS in the other direction).

Woopy, thank you for posting your tests with many wire materials for the receiver, that saves me a lot of time.

My results:

Input into the sender circuit is 8 Volt and about 60 mA, which is about 0.5 Watt.

I measured the output in the receiver over a 1 Ohm shunt and my Chinese oscilloscope says RMS is 0.2 Volt (whatever that is worth, see the scope shot in one of the posted pictures).

Assuming a white LED breaks through at about 2 Volt, we get about 0.4 Watt in the receiver (2 Volt x 0.2 A = 0.4 Watts).

Theoretical power in the receiver: 20 mA x 12 = 0.240 A at 2 Volt would sum up to about 0.5 Watt (but this is too optimistic, because the LEDs are not at full brightness).

So, this is not too far apart. I will build more receivers and we will see what happens when they are all near the coil.

The 35 nF capacitor at about 2.7 MHz points to about 0.1 µH inductance for the iron wire loop. I tried various capacitor values, and about 20nF to 40nF works just fine.

With the capacitor in the receiver loop the power consumption of the sender circuit drops from 80 to 60 mA at 8 Volts (in comparison to a receiver without capacitor). The power consumption also rises when I hold a little fluorescent tube near the coil (which lights up dimly).

Greetings, Conrad
                              Last edited by conradelektro; 11-05-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Compare the square plates, they are not identical.

Comment

Working...
                                X