No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got sidetracked last night when I started to clean up some copper tubing, I
    found enough copper tube to make a "hairpin" circuit, so I made that first
    instead, I can't quite get a fast enough vibration to get a node on the bars but I
    think it's working well enough to do some interesting experiments until I improve it.

I'll try to get a polarized copper tube device done tonight. The frequency is
    supposedly needs to be very accurate being a fraction of a higher frequency but
    going by the kacher experiments I've seen, close enough will give some kind of result.

Cheers

Comment

• A Scalar is not a wave

Originally posted by zilano
      as i said scalars are omni present. like magnets and magnetic field they r present but as we dont know a magnet lying on floor would stick to ur refrigerator door or an iron door. we dont know this phenomenon until we pick up the magnet and bring it near to iron door or a nail. the magnet attracts and sticks.

to tap power we have to attract it. we can attract it by magnets or by high fequency and voltage. as we know scalars are waves and have high frequency coz they travel faster than the speed of light. to tap either we have to use magnets as magnetic field is similar to fast moving particles or use high frequency and voltage to attract free charges.

to be continued: keep checking this post as it unfold the mysteries of free energy
      Saying a Scalar is a wave makes no sense. It goes directly against what Eric Dollard says,
      I tend to believe him and from other sources it is confirmed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalar_(physics)

Examples

Some examples of scalars include the mass, charge, or the temperature,[1] or electric potential at a point inside a medium. The distance between two points in three-dimensional space is a scalar, but the direction from one of those points to the other is not, since describing a direction requires two physical quantities such as the angle on the horizontal plane and the angle away from that plane. Force cannot be described using a scalar, since force is composed of direction and magnitude, however, the magnitude of a force alone can be described with a scalar, for instance the gravitational force acting on a particle is not a scalar, but its magnitude is. The speed of an object is a scalar (e.g. 180 km/h), while its velocity is not (i.e. 180 km/h north).
      Examples of scalar quantities in Newtonian mechanics:
      electric charge and charge density
      An example of a pseudoscalar is the scalar triple product (see vector), and thus the signed volume.[2] Another example is magnetic charge (as it is mathematically defined, regardless of whether it actually exists physically).
      Scalar field - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uses in physics

In physics, scalar fields often describe the potential energy associated with a particular force. The force is a vector field, which can be obtained as the gradient of the potential energy scalar field. Examples include:
      Potential fields, such as the Newtonian gravitational potential, or the electric potential in electrostatics, are scalar fields which describe the more familiar forces.
      A temperature, humidity or pressure field, such as those used in meteorology.
      As far as I can tell a scalar is a fixed value at a fixed point in time, waves are
      constantly varying by nature. A scalar would describe the potential or value
      of a field or something else at a certain point in time.

What exactly are you saying a scalar wave is ?

Are you saying a scalar wave is a longitudinal wave ?

Or are you saying a scalar wave is electric field potential ? Because yes
      potential differences are everywhere and at any given point in time they have
      a scalar value, as far as I can tell, but a wave it is not, waves take the
      passing of time to exist.

What is your definition of a Scalar if it is different to the Wiki's ?

Keep the free energy secrets coming Zilano.

Last edited by Farmhand; 04-14-2012, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• Agreed

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post

Let's focus on the knowledge learned and shared and the fun we can have with so many unparalleled persons and we need everybody of you. WE WILL HAVE SUCCESS HERE - that's what my mirror neurons whisper.
        Couldn't have said it better...

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
          Hi garsony,
          - 1N5408 is made for mains frequency only. None of 5 datasheet I studied just now give any reverse latency
          - uf4007 quite fast 50 ns up to 75 ns .
          - As I understand you text the 25 MHz is a guess only. What length of wire?
          My coils on a 3" core / 18m of wire oscillate at 2.8 MHz. Quite nice for uf4007.
          Where ist the problem to use longer wires?

- As far as I understood the matter any real measurement is possible after the harvesting cap only. Our meters do not measure the event traveling from the outer tube to the cap. As we can not measure scalar waves directly we can find the sweet spot indirectly only (LED)

Tuning:
          I will build my setup in dimensions as to fit in a scrap microwave oven as metal box. The metal box is transparent for scalar waves only.
          Not shure how exactly to build the external receiver.
          - I am confident that I can leave the outer tube in place unconnected and build the complete harvesting part externaly. I hope the outer tube will be transparent for some of the scalar waves. Ed Grey used multiple concentric tubes as receivers - apparently in order to catch more of the event.
          - Zilano states that we can oscillate the L2 coil by a generator and find the sweet spot by connecting a LED to the harvstesting cap.
          - The scalar resonance is higher than the normal resonance measured (factor PI/2) . Eric Dollard proved that in his vid. Tesla found the scalar earth resonant frequenscy = Schumann frequency * Pi/2.

I used online calculator Frequency Wavelength Calculator
          Desired frequency 24.7MHz. So, my L1 – 3.03 meters, L2 -12.14 meters.

I agree, we can’t measure scalar waves directly. I need function generator and oscilloscope to be sure that my L1 and L2 dancing on the same frequency. May be I’m wrong but I don’t really trust to neon or led bulbs especially in MHz range.

What method are you using for resonance tuning? What is the most practical way to do that without using expensive test-equipment?

Comment

• Zilano's posts

Originally posted by zilano
            as i said scalars are omni present. like magnets and magnetic field they r present but as we dont know a magnet lying on floor would stick to ur refrigerator door or an iron door. we dont know this phenomenon until we pick up the magnet and bring it near to iron door or a nail. the magnet attracts and sticks.

to tap power we have to attract it. we can attract it by magnets or by high fequency and voltage. as we know scalars are waves and have high frequency coz they travel faster than the speed of light. to tap either we have to use magnets as magnetic field is similar to fast moving particles or use high frequency and voltage to attract free charges.

to be continued: keep checking this post as it unfold the mysteries of free energy

Zilano, just so you know,

I like the fact that you are expressing some of these concepts by the use of annotated diagrams.I for one appreciate those visual representations.

Staying tuned for more...

Ged

Comment

• Hi John ,

Re questions .
              The last line first , the behavior of others is always a consideration because it most definately can make you a victim .
              If a man or woman with a gun pointed at your head and saying " today you die " , and you say I'm not going to be a victim today , do you think that's going to to make an improvement in your chances of survival ?
              I don't make myself a victim but my point is that other people can certainly make you a victim whether your willing or not .

1 watt eh , well I guess that's easily fixed , just do a bedini SSG . There are who have done COP 3.26 / 326% OU and it charged up 7aH batteries but that does not run a house and just in case you say build bigger I have , it does provide proof of principal . By choice I do'nt want to go down the battery charging route when there is a better way and I accept the reality of high continous output deveces , but like most hav'nt succeeded yet .

Will we leave the race ?

Do you suggest giving up , that's a choice but not mine .

What will we do ?

I have already given a suggestion .

Will we wait for Zilano for ever?

That's an individual choice and it's not clear that Zilano will leave us all hanging but there is a history of inventors doing this sort of thing .
              Forever is a long time , hav'nt we waited too long already .
              Zilano holds the cards for now .

Will we discard her notions ?

Of course not , but they need to be taken in the light of no proof of the claims that can be varified by replications by most here . I thought that was a basic scientific requirement . Yes? Why the drip feed , all relevant data can be quickly provided and successful replications can be made .

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                I used online calculator Frequency Wavelength Calculator
                Desired frequency 24.7MHz. So, my L1 – 3.03 meters, L2 -12.14 meters.

I agree, we can’t measure scalar waves directly. I need function generator and oscilloscope to be sure that my L1 and L2 dancing on the same frequency. May be I’m wrong but I don’t really trust to neon or led bulbs especially in MHz range.

What method are you using for resonance tuning? What is the most practical way to do that without using expensive test-equipment?
                Why do you aim to such a high frequency? If your equipment covers up to 5 MHz then use this range.

As far I understood Z:
                1. the first task is to find out the sweet spot of the setup itself by forcing the L2 to the desired frequency by a generator (low voltage suitable).

2. After knowing tis sweet spot we might decide to start an successive approximation by winding another L2 coil being with it's resonance near the sweet spot so we need a small cap only for final tuning. Several approximation might be necessary.
                3. Then finally tune L2 with a cap to the L" resonance conforming the sweet spot.
                3. Then tune L1 with a cap to the sweet spot. The approximation will not be necessary because we are nailed down with L1 by the ratio of 25% of L2 length.

The scalar event will happen without tuned resonance but it will be faint. Tuning coils into resonance and raising the operating voltages will rise the effetiency considerably to the degree intended.

Those notions I read in Z's posts. replications will give light on this.
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacqui View Post
                  Hi John ,

Re questions .
                  The last line first , the behavior of others is always a consideration because it most definately can make you a victim .
                  If a man or woman with a gun pointed at your head and saying " today you die " , and you say I'm not going to be a victim today , do you think that's going to to make an improvement in your chances of survival ?
                  I don't make myself a victim but my point is that other people can certainly make you a victim whether your willing or not .

1 watt eh , well I guess that's easily fixed , just do a bedini SSG . There are who have done COP 3.26 / 326% OU and it charged up 7aH batteries but that does not run a house and just in case you say build bigger I have , it does provide proof of principal . By choice I do'nt want to go down the battery charging route when there is a better way and I accept the reality of high continous output deveces , but like most hav'nt succeeded yet .

Will we leave the race ?

Do you suggest giving up , that's a choice but not mine .

What will we do ?

I have already given a suggestion .

Will we wait for Zilano for ever?

That's an individual choice and it's not clear that Zilano will leave us all hanging but there is a history of inventors doing this sort of thing .
                  Forever is a long time , hav'nt we waited too long already .
                  Zilano holds the cards for now .

Will we discard her notions ?

Of course not , but they need to be taken in the light of no proof of the claims that can be varified by replications by most here . I thought that was a basic scientific requirement . Yes? Why the drip feed , all relevant data can be quickly provided and successful replications can be made .
                  Hi Jacqui tptb already obviously have access to virtually all free energy technology, they know perfectly well that closed loop is not an option or else they would never have the balls to issue such a challenge .. John Bedini would have delighted in taking some filthy lucre off them long ago I'm sure!
                  Here's John himself telling you why that doesn't happen and indeed footage of that challenge being issued.
                  1 watt challenge.wmv - YouTube
                  Here's Matthew Jones view of the 1 watt challenge from another thread telling you in a rather more curt fashion its Bull**** with a huge B
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post187906
                  I do hope Jacqui that like me you realise that a mental conflict that has to be entertained before any of us can achieve.
                  As for ZZZZ I’ve watched and read her posts with great Interest I’ve built some of the circuits and although I cant really say I have had a great deal of success with overall systems that are portrayed(probably because I’ve been classically trained) but,.... (and its a big but) individual parts of the circuits do work and do some amazing things,
                  I guess the thing to keep in mind is regardless of what your opinion of ZZZZ is, you are learning and practising amazing technology that you wont find anywhere else and its not costing you a cent!
                  If you read back through this thread Jacqui you will find that at one stage it had lost all direction and traction IMHO ZZZZ regardless of if she's a 13 year old girl or a group strived successfully to re-introduce ambition and direction.. This thread is progressing at an amazing rate much is owed to ZZZZ for that progress and indeed Dave Fine (Slovenia) for saving and archiving the material..
                  Both behind the scenes and centre stage on this thread everything is very active and ZZZZ is part of that thrust.
                  Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Start experimenting, again

Hello,

I just come from shop and hope to start building cap and coil
                    in next weeks.
                    All this was 50eur. Tubes 50cm, plates, 45x45cm, glass 50x50cm.

have a nice day and night,
                    Attached Files

Comment

• hv diod near bat 12v

post #1177 by Zilano with the simplest circuit:

Zilano, would you please comment,what for hv diode right after buttery 12v?
                      usualy it(diode) has big resistanse, it means there is need a large pile of hv diods in parallel so the 12volt not to go zero?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                        Why do you aim to such a high frequency? If your equipment covers up to 5 MHz then use this range.

As far I understood Z:
                        1. the first task is to find out the sweet spot of the setup itself by forcing the L2 to the desired frequency by a generator (low voltage suitable).

2. After knowing tis sweet spot we might decide to start an successive approximation by winding another L2 coil being with it's resonance near the sweet spot so we need a small cap only for final tuning. Several approximation might be necessary.
                        3. Then finally tune L2 with a cap to the L" resonance conforming the sweet spot.
                        3. Then tune L1 with a cap to the sweet spot. The approximation will not be necessary because we are nailed down with L1 by the ratio of 25% of L2 length.

The scalar event will happen without tuned resonance but it will be faint. Tuning coils into resonance and raising the operating voltages will rise the effetiency considerably to the degree intended.

Those notions I read in Z's posts. replications will give light on this.
                        Hi John!

I planned to look at frequency range at least between 10-100MHz. To my concern this device will not give the good result at low frequency.

If I’m not able to find the necessary testing tools I will take your advice to drop the frequency to the lower range between 2-5 MHz

Thank you for help.

Comment

Hi John!

I planned to look at frequency range at least between 10-100MHz. To my concern this device will not give the good result at low frequency.

If I’m not able to find the necessary testing tools I will take your advice to drop the frequency to the lower range between 2-5 MHz

Thank you for help.
                          Well, for my setup I would not dare to exceed 3 MHz. There are several reasons:
                          - Below 3 MHz the legal requirements regarding electromagnetic interference are less strict.
                          - 3 MHz corresponds to a half wave time of 150ns. For this time requirements we can easily get power diodes down to 30 ns switch time.
                          - I do not optimize before I have a working unit. Bedini complains that many replicators have no success because too early optimizing off the cuff. The optomizing procedure needs to be testet against workung unit.

rgds John
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 04-14-2012, 07:01 PM.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by sawa25 View Post

usualy it(diode) has big resistanse, it means there is need a large pile of hv diods in parallel so the 12volt not to go zero?
                            Sorry, you're not right. Diodes have no big resistance. Imagine a diode being a side of a bassin. You need to overcome the hight of theside (voltage) in order to get water out of it. But then you have a very low resistance.
                            At a diode you need to overcome about 0.6 V. Below 0.6V you have a resitance of gigaOhm and above some lousy Ohms.
                            But nevertheless a diode has a resistance and with increasing current the drop voltage increases as well a bit.
                            i.e. 1N4007
                            1 Amp / 1 Volt max rated for stady current
                            20 Amp / 1.5V allowed for very short time

If you have some 1N4007 and intend to operate i.e. 3A you will kill one single 1N4007 soon, 2 in parallel som time later and 3 will survive but any overcurrent will kill one singel first, then the second ..... like dominos.
                            In this case you might want to use 4 diodes in parallel inorder to have some healthy margin.

Hint: If you use diodes in parallel please be shure that they are all of teh same batch of production because then they have the same properties. If you bought them at once this will very probable be true. If you use very different makes of i.e. a 1N4007 the probabiility is that one will draw more current / get hot / threshold voltage goes down with 2mV / Kelvin. This diode will die soon and the others will survive.

To summarize: The parallel use of diodes is because of the maxuimum current allowed.
                            Last edited by JohnStone; 04-14-2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sawa25 View Post

Hi sawa25, I think you mainly want to know why the diode is there, not a debate
                              bout the resistance of them so I'll tell you why I think it is there.

I think the diode is there to stop AC oscillations from damaging the battery, with
                              the diode there The battery should last longer before degrading. It should be
                              a high current part, I don't see any reason it should be a HV part.

Cheers

Comment

Hi John!

Thank you for help.

Hi Garsony, Don's setup is frequency adjusted to under 500 Khz from memory
                                so I can't see how the Mhz frequencies should be necessary.
                                Also the higher the frequency the more difficult it will be to tune the primary
                                to the secondary. Matching two coils at a few hundred Khz is much easier
                                than matching two coils at 3 Mhz. If it was necessary to have Mhz frequency
                                then why would Don show his device tuned within the Khz frequency range ?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X