Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    Third post in this thread shows the copper tube idea and the theory of operation.

Meyer-Mace Isotopic NMR Generator

(Google) Translation copied from overunity.com:
    "To shake atoms and make them the energy they contain, forward, with a high frequency oscillator (about 173 kHz) a wave that is in resonance with the vibration of elecrtodes copper. This through a oscillating magnetic field spooling of the links has oscillator at around copper. A portion of the supply current is used to polarize the metal, which then return up to 30 times the energy consumed by the oscillator."

173 KHz mentioned above seems to be a lower harmonic of the much higher genuine copper frequency.
    Zilano talks of tuning every individual setup to the sweetspot.
    I don't know if these setups have something common - i.e. copper resonance and thus scalar waves. Anyway- interesting to memorize.

The question is if the copper mass is essential in Zilano's setup. Or is it just the surface.
    Interesting to note: Ed Grey used several stacked cylinders as receiver. As they have different dimensions it fits to Zilano's notion that the dimension is not essential like at Hertzian waves / antennas.
    Last edited by JohnStone; 04-13-2012, 09:23 AM.
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
      Hi Laurent,

One thing you need to do there - attach 1 Ohm resistor in series to your power supply and put oscilloscope over it. Your PS won't show correct measurements on mHz range for sure. Also please see if amp draw increases when you connect light bulb on magnet wire. If it does, you just got conventional electromagnetic coupling... And if not, you may put many magnet wire turns in series like you have now and see how much power you can get out from magnetic-only coupling. Also in that case I strongly recommend to read and understand http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/...alnin_51pp.pdf
      E. Leedskalnin always used magnet(iron) wire, not copper.
      Last edited by T-1000; 04-13-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
        Hi all

After reading the post 3991 at page 134 of Zilano,

i tried this experiment

amazing coupling between kacher and incadescent bulb 1.wmv - YouTube

and i wonder if there is a relation with "scalar wave " and Kacher output ??

good luck at all

Laurent
        Hi Woopy,
        what is the value of your small bulb?
        Light measurements will be revealing: rated DC vs. setup operation.

How?
        - Take a small solar cell (i.e. from a pocket caclulator) and connect it to your meter in µA range. These cells work quite linearly in regard to light intensity if in current mode. Mask a part of the active area wirth black tape until you have a round or square area for measurement.
        - Make a collar or cylinder for your bulb of black cardboard in order to prevent measuring of refelctions from your setup.
        - Measure the cell-µAmps when the bulb is orperating in your setup.
        - Operate the bulb in DC mode and adjust the voltage to same cell-µAmp like before. (bulb / cell in SAME position)
        - Measure volt and amps DC and calculate the power equivalent deliverd in your setup.

Optional:
        - Take a graph from DC mode in order to have a direct approximation if you operate your setup.

Comments:
        - The bulb shall have approximately the same temperature at both mesurements.
        - If you have light from cold electricty you will measure a different light spectrum and the power measurement might be less accurate.
        - Best accurancy if you do not move the bulb or cell between both measurements.
        - If you overload your bulb once it will behave different after.
        - You might want to build a fixed unit - bulb / black case / solar cell - along with a double throw switch in order to get easy and repetitive reliable measurements undisturbed by reflections, environmental light and mechanical adjustments.
        Last edited by JohnStone; 04-13-2012, 02:27 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
          @zilano

Also, as Farmhand mentioned, please make simple clip showing one of your own working devices. That would add weight to your words...

P.S> I stay sceptic about your posts because I do not see your own R&D involved and all of them are other peoples work.
          Zilano has never produced a working device of his/her own. No image. No video. Nothing.

Just talk and other peoples work.

DonL
          Don

Comment

• Sugar

Hi all

I have nothing against Zilano I think that whoever is behind that name is a clever intelligent person but I have to ask questions.
            why do you post so many different circuits if you already got a working one(or 5) and then give advice on how to construct .and if you look at your circuit in Patrick Kelly’s e-book witch nobody got working yet, don’t you think we should get that working first
            I would think that you would post just a simple layout of your working circuit as a guide
            I have noticed that you intervene when some progress is made by some members
            And then steer them in a total different direction.
            Now take all other members, immediately they post results of there devices, working or not but it is there for everybody to see.
            There is no need to remind you all that time is of the essence, carbon tax is on its way and so is the new world order we cannot afford to let that happen(carbon tax =slavery)

This reminds me off what Farmhand said you lead me on the sugar trail just to find the salt bowl.
            Best to all
            And thank you all for sharing so openly it is a privilege to be part of this thread
            Last edited by African; 04-13-2012, 04:04 PM. Reason: add a line

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
              yes split copper tubing. lengthwise split. like a C and a c inside a c so whole surface acts as capacitive antenna. REF. IMAGE AGAIN. ERROR OMMITED.
              BEFORE WINDING TESLA SCALAR COIL ON THE OUTER COPPER TUBE THE OUTER COPPER TUBE MUST BE WELL INSULATED TO AVOID CORONA DICHARGE.

rgds
              zzzz
              Hi Zilano!

I tried this configuration based on L1-¼ of L2 25MHz. Even without proper resonance I get almost one inch long spark between receiver antenna and grounded wire, but the capacitor connected through the diode to ground wire does not want to be charged.

…any comments here?

Thank you..

Comment

• Oil exploration in Antartica

This forum and all the links so far are adding tremendously to our knowledge base, but a recent article gave me a reality check,your good friends at the Oil giants are eyeing our continent at the South Pole and wars are still on mostly because of oil.

Don and others have spoken about the economic benefits of these free energy devices, time is indeed of the essence, I guess we on this and other forums are the ones who may have to save the planet.

I hope if and when a device is made ,we don't get smitten by a some bug and head off to the patent office and allow the big bucks people to buy us out.

So many have taken that route and we have not gotten one free electron from them.

The good part is that, with an Emmy Award or should I say Oscar winning forum like this, we have the knowledge and will try to set things right.

Keep up the good job folks on the forum where theoretical,experimental, hidden,and no device posters views can contend.

Ged

P.S. Good ideas from 12 years olds might be worth considering...
                Last edited by Gedfire; 04-13-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• 12yr old

It doesn't matter if Zilano is a 12yr old or this nick is used by a professor behind it or a group of scientists. It matters most that what this nick is saying is true. I am trying hard to do experiments the way she said regarding resonance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
                    Hi Zilano!

I tried this configuration based on L1-¼ of L2 25MHz. Even without proper resonance I get almost one inch long spark between receiver antenna and grounded wire, but the capacitor connected through the diode to ground wire does not want to be charged.

…any comments here?

Thank you..
                    Here what I believe to have understood from Zilano's posts:

1. Do you have two different individual and good grounds?

2. Shure your diode is OK?

3. Slow diode? It might function as capacitor in series with the big one at too high frequency. 25 MHz is quite a lot for a diode!
                    25 MHz corresponds to 40 ns full wave / half wave is 20ns. Ordinary fast HV diodes have a latency of 200ns. They will not decide to work as diode at 25 MHz.
                    Your choice would be a shottky diode (almost no latency) but you do net get them above 100V.

Z called for MHz range but I'm shore it should be the lower MHz area. You will get easily Diodes with a latency of 60 ... 200ns. see i.e. They will do well at 2 MHz.
                    Tesla used quenched spark gaps as diode at his time and those were fast enough.

4. Tuning conforming Z.
                    - a) Tuning with L2 first for scalar sweet spot forced by a generator. /TX in a metal box / RX outside. Tuning can be done with low voltage and LED.
                    - b) Tuning L2 with cap to the sweet spot frequency
                    - c) Tuning L1 with a cap to the sweet spot frequency

5. Check if in the two halves of L2 the current flows reverse to each other in order to "cancel" ordinary electric and magnetic field. In fact this squeezes out preferred the scalar field.
                    Last edited by JohnStone; 04-13-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• I feel we have 3 different discussions now.

1. OU matters
                      I like this forum and all contributors and contributions. I learned a lot from YOU! One very importatant basis for intuition is to learn a broad spectrum of facts in order to combine them in a new unpreceded way. That's why I like Z's jumps to neighbor matters.

2. Discussions regarding the person and honesty of Zilano.
                      I admit that she is not a person you meet every day. Some items might be unusual or to question but that is not the goal of this forum. She accellerates the forum from time to time and that is very refreshing.
                      Her last proposal with the copper tubes TX/RX is very sound for me. I hunt for copper material now in order to proceed replication.

3. Request for proof of a replication.
                      Would be nice if we had one but for me this is not essential. I want to learn in order to master my replications - and want to prove myself.

~o0o~

The different discussions show up different expectations not being fulfilled. Different people have different emprical experience in their life and humans are far from acting and feeling in a rational way. In fact this is the tip of the iceberg only. But our western social context requests to count for the tip as major part.

Current nerological studies proof that humans are not able to count for so much stimuli as we apparently do. Scientists found so called "mirror neurons" which store experiences as parameters and for a given siutuation and they perform a very fast simulation and output a certain spectum of feelings within .2 seconds. This feeling based on similar past experiencies we count for and decide.
                      - Company bosses admit that 60% of their decisions happen this way.
                      - Football players were tested for speed and quality of their decisions watching a film of a play. If they had less than .5 seconds for a decision (mirror neurons active / brain too slow) they had much more correct decisions than if they had 3 seconds for evaluating the condition with their brain.
                      - I am convinced that all brilliant inventors got their intuition from there and paired them with their brain power.
                      But these mirror neurons do much more. It was found that they are able to act upon genes. Genes are no dictators upon our life but are some controllers being for their part controlled by a plurality of influences - i.e. mirror neurons, environmental stress, love, harmony .....
                      This makes every person so unparalleled with its expetcations, experiencies, feelings. And thats exactly what we see everywhere and in this forum as well.
                      Let's focus on the knowledge learned and shared and the fun we can have with so many unparalleled persons and we need everybody of you. WE WILL HAVE SUCCESS HERE - that's what my mirror neurons whisper.
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 04-13-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone
                        3. Slow diode? It might function as capacitor in series with the big one at too high frequency. 25 MHz is quite a lot for a diode!
                        3. Tuning conforming Z. (I understood her hints this way)
                        - a) Tuning with L2 first for scalar sweet spot forced by a generator. /TX in a metal box / RX outside. Tuning can be done with low voltage and LED.
                        Hi JohnStone

One of them connected to the water pipe in the basement and second to the piece of pipe nailed to the ground on backyard.

I used 1N5408 and UF4007

3. Tuning conforming Z. (I understood her hints this way)

I can’t tune it properly; I’m like a blind, my testing equipment up to 5MHZ only. I cut the wires (L1/L2) proportionally (1/4-1) to 25MHZ. that’s all I can do right now. Waiting for the right tools.

I hope, this is the tuning problem only.

I built a lot of radio transmitters back in 80’s, this stuff reminds me that, but still, I would like to know what to expect at the output

Thank you for advises.

Comment

• Hi garsony,
                          - 1N5408 is made for mains frequency only. None of 5 datasheet I studied just now give any reverse latency
                          - uf4007 quite fast 50 ns up to 75 ns .
                          - As I understand you text the 25 MHz is a guess only. What length of wire?
                          My coils on a 3" core / 18m of wire oscillate at 2.8 MHz. Quite nice for uf4007.
                          Where ist the problem to use longer wires?

- As far as I understood the matter any real measurement is possible after the harvesting cap only. Our meters do not measure the event traveling from the outer tube to the cap. As we can not measure scalar waves directly we can find the sweet spot indirectly only (LED)

Tuning:
                          I will build my setup in dimensions as to fit in a scrap microwave oven as metal box. The metal box is transparent for scalar waves only.
                          Not shure how exactly to build the external receiver.
                          - I am confident that I can leave the outer tube in place unconnected and build the complete harvesting part externaly. I hope the outer tube will be transparent for some of the scalar waves. Ed Grey used multiple concentric tubes as receivers - apparently in order to catch more of the event.
                          - Zilano states that we can oscillate the L2 coil by a generator and find the sweet spot by connecting a LED to the harvstesting cap.
                          - The scalar resonance is higher than the normal resonance measured (factor PI/2) . Eric Dollard proved that in his vid. Tesla found the scalar earth resonant frequenscy = Schumann frequency * Pi/2.
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 04-13-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Lets get real .

I wonder if Zilano would like to place a working circuit of at least 5 kilowatts RMS output and an input in keeping with high COP , on this site with all details of all components and procedure so that all those in the group , who are capable of doing a replication of it , do so , and then their results posted here . If the majority fail to succeed to attain the target of 5 kilowatts then that should settle this matter of who is telling the truth or not .

I really wish Zilano to come out shining , and if this is successful Zilano really deserves all the praise due . Claims are worth nothing if most people can't achieve realistic results in a replication . High COP's and just a few watts output is not realistic in view of the claims made by all those who claim high output for this technology .

Comment

• Hi Jaqui,
                              will you reject a 1W setup? I would feel as king if I had one!
                              I'm shure Z will not show her setup (don't know why). What is the alternative if Z behaves this way?
                              What will we do?
                              - Will we leave the race?
                              - Will we wait for Z indefinitely?
                              - Will we discard all her notions?

It is never a wise decision to make the own success dependent on the behavior of others. Any victim role is not helpful.
                              Last edited by JohnStone; 04-13-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Hi John ,

In view of what's been going on with people putting out information on the free - energy subject for so long and I'm not just taking aim at Zilano but it's rather inclusive of most Guru's in the field , as they pretty well all are of the same ilk , perhaps in varing degrees of culpability . I guess there are reasons for this behavior which maybe from fear of reprisal or the need for greed to an intense need for mass approval , worship or any percentage mix of those mentioned .

I for one have been on the free - energy band wagon for a few years and it's getting to the stage where I have to take stock of the resources I have invested in this technology and have only a small return for my effort . Just how long should we beat the horse if it's got no legs or has only one eye and continously goes in a circle ; in both cases it's not going any place worthwhile .

I love people too , although some are a bit trying at times but there is not a hoot in hell that I'm going to be coned or chicken fed any more ; It' the time for " TRUTH " and if that's tough-love then that's what's needed .
                                There have beed those that have trotted out a little gem like " when you find out how to do this , it's not a matter of not enough energy but a case of too much " , well I'm sure there are alot of people here who would like to experience just a bit of that .

John I'll reply to your questions shortly .

Comment

Working...
                                X