Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fascinating

Originally posted by zilano
    here resonance concept not used. the result can be obtained. in traditional setup as depicted in previous post figure with resonance using tesla scalar coil and primary pulsed with hv dc the input is low and scalar waves emitted continuously providing plate receptor to provide positive charge. a diode ensures that only positive charges passes to one plate of capacitor. the diode not shown in fig below.

the two bucking neodynium magnets are to be bound with strong tape and takes a lot of hard work as poles strongly repell. after that the coil is wound and fed oscillatory voltage using a dc motor or relay interruptor. even high frequency half wave pulsed dc can be used with signal generator in series with a diode like in4001.

Interesting...

That is something to try.

Where/how do you get/create this stuff? So much info,so little time and materials, keep em coming though.I certainly don't mind....

Ged
    Last edited by Gedfire; 04-12-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Schwartz Device

Originally posted by zilano
      DEAR FOLKS!

when scalar waves hit copper receptor antenna they create alternating currents of hf and high potential thus radiant scalar energy is is converted to electric current which as such is not usable and has to be stored in capacitor and a low frequency oscillating setup is to be used to tap this abundant power.

MORAY AND TESLA both knew of this radiant energy and they used it. we r not moray or tesla but we understand the concept behind radiant energy.

THIS IS THE RADIANT ENERGY THAT TESLA TALKED AND PEOPLE WONDER WHAT IT IS

SCALAR OR LMD IS THE NAME AND WE CAN PRODUCE IT LOCALLY TO TAP THE ABUNDANT RESOURCE THAT NEEDS TO BE TAPPED ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.

POWER FROM AIR ! OR AMBIENT!

Crossreferencing.......

Seem to be the principle behind Dr. Schwartz of Newark Energy (Hey Kelly, I have not seen this in your Free Energy Encyclopedia pdf).Here is the video link:
      ERR Fluxgenerator selfrunning 3 KW Free Energy generator - YouTube

and Dr. Schwartz Free Energy Electromagnetic Generator - YouTube

Then below are pics from the video....similar stuff to Zilano schematics? Check it out.

Zilano, could you identify the stuff inside? Could you please help us here? I am thinking it works kinda like you explained above.Some obvious parts are present but your recent diagrams have been very enlightening.

Does it really work ?

Ged
      Last edited by Gedfire; 05-17-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Forum

In the other forum Don's diagram shows that the capacitor of the glass plate works even without diodes and SG to transformer
        Amazing

Comment

• Hi all

After reading the post 3991 at page 134 of Zilano,

i tried this experiment

amazing coupling between kacher and incadescent bulb 1.wmv - YouTube

and i wonder if there is a relation with "scalar wave " and Kacher output ??

good luck at all

Laurent

Comment

• I am very excited about Zilano's proposal and explanation regarding the setup with the copper tubes. I tried to gather the important information in a structured way. I summarized the essential building requirements first. (see below) Please understand this text as sample far from being ready for use. And please don't expect a quality like Patrick.

I feel that a list form is far easyer to reference and edit as continous text. Do you feel this is a suitable way to save the information?

If I get enough agreements I will continue.
            Further chapters planned:
            - Tuning
            - Description of operation
            - Hints for construction

@Zilano: If you have any objections finding your name in this doc please reply! Thanks for your contribution
            rgds John
            Last edited by JohnStone; 01-11-2013, 10:04 PM.
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Third post in this thread shows the copper tube idea and the theory of operation.

Meyer-Mace Isotopic NMR Generator

Not sure if Zilano has revealed the origin of the copper rod inside a coil device,
              the article is in a magazine from 1976.

Anyone can copy drawings and theory from other places and post them.

Usually the best source of information is the original one so in my opinion it's
              always best to link to the original source of information. Those interested
              might want to read that OU.com thread there may be a patent link or something.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
                Hi all

i tried this experiment

good luck at all

Laurent
                Nice job woopy ! I originally designed that circuit ( coil configuration ) for use with a third coil ( magnifier circuit ) which works extremely well, I've found it to be quite adaptable to many different projects though. I've used copper and aluminum in the center but never used a steel wire - excellent work !

I believe what your doing there is more hertz than scalar although that coil produces excellent standing waves on it's own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                  Searched and found like u intended....

Ged
                  Ive seen this one, Larsko i think his name is, good stuff.

Hey maybe a dumb question, but can this schem be changed to use 2 npn's instead?

Or a p-channel mosfet?
                  In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                  In the expert's mind there are few.
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                    Well age is no bar in love or energy war!

;-)
                    hehe yes, but of course it takes a number of years of hands-on, just to realize the total picture... or tiny picture

then just when one believes they have an understanding...
                    (know how to build a circuit on the fly from logic)

and im sure you agree would agree, thats just "the beginning"
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by woopy View Post
                      Hi all

i tried this experiment

good luck at all

Laurent
                      Beautiful job man, and thanks for doing vids in english for us all

Im gonna go back and check, but were those FETs or regular transistors in parallel?
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                        Third post in this thread shows the copper tube idea and the theory of operation.

Meyer-Mace Isotopic NMR Generator

Not sure if Zilano has revealed the origin of the copper rod inside a coil device,
                        the article is in a magazine from 1976.

Anyone can copy drawings and theory from other places and post them.

Usually the best source of information is the original one so in my opinion it's
                        always best to link to the original source of information. Those interested
                        might want to read that OU.com thread there may be a patent link or something.

Cheers
                        Third post in this thread ??? : "You need to get Don Smiths video, there is alot of good information there.
                        There are supposed replications of Dons work across the globe, Tariel Kapanadze is one chap who seems to have done it."

That post doesn't seem to have anything to do with this copper tube concept. The Meyer-Mace Isotopic NMR Generator is about resonating an iron bar not copper from what I've been reading. I recently did a rough test with that concept using a 21 Mhz radio transmitter. No luck with it but it was very limited in my one trial. I'm planning on more work with it as well as the copper tube idea.

Thanks JohnStone for the summary. BTW - Hervesting just a typo I presume - Harvesting
                        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Thanks

Mr. Clean and Woopy,

Enjoyed your footage! Keep them coming!

Ged
                          Last edited by Gedfire; 05-17-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Woopy you may have made Dons Multiple Receiver Unit

Hey Woopy,

I was looking again at your video.It reminded me of something...

YES! (I could be wrong and stand corrected) Don's Multiple Receiver Unit!

As you have a working device, may I suggest the following?

(1.) give us the measurements in and out with ONE bulb.
                            (2.) make two or more of the SAME loops and measure again for all of em.
                            (3.) experiment with different orientations.
                            (4.) add a cap to each loop for more precise tuning and repeat steps 1 and 2.

I guess everyone knows where I am heading with this.

Don's Magnetic Resonance Theory#3: When the energy is transferred magnetically at resonance,it does not deplete or load the transmitter.

Each receiver would duplicate the power from the middle transmitter.Just downloading your.I definately have this one in the queue for hands on experimentation.

Cheers for the hard work man!

Ged
                            Last edited by Gedfire; 02-06-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                              Well age is no bar in love or energy war!

;-)
                              Respect, ZILANO! I am admired!
                              It is the worthy answer!
                              You speak as the Teacher, and I believe, that you speak true.
                              I am not in Dynatron's team, but we work in the same direction, and your thoughts help us very much. We have already got cop more than 1.
                              Forgive for my poor English, it is not my native lang.
                              I wish you luck,my young Lady!
                              Regards, dikpost@mail.ru
                              Last edited by dikpost; 04-13-2012, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                                Third post in this thread ??? : "You need to get Don Smiths video, there is alot of good information there.
                                There are supposed replications of Dons work across the globe, Tariel Kapanadze is one chap who seems to have done it."
                                Which video is that and where do I get it ?

I see no convincing proof of any real device anywhere/any when.

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                                That post doesn't seem to have anything to do with this copper tube concept. The Meyer-Mace Isotopic NMR Generator is about resonating an iron bar not copper from what I've been reading. I recently did a rough test with that concept using a 21 Mhz radio transmitter. No luck with it but it was very limited in my one trial. I'm planning on more work with it as well as the copper tube idea.
                                There are several mentions of the copper tube/rod device in the OU.com thread.

The Meyer-Mace Isotopic NMR Generator uses "three" coils on an iron rod, the
                                copper tube device uses one coil and the output is from the ends of the
                                copper rod, the copper rod has the battery DC + connected to one end.
                                The bottom picture is a picture of the copper rod device, I didn't say the
                                magazine article was about it, just that there it is and the magazine is from
                                1976. There is mention of the difference between the two in the OU.com
                                thread. I'm not sure why you would think I confused the two, I didn't.

Has anyone built this copper tube device yet ? If not why not, is everyone all
                                talk. Do I have to build it ? OK I will. I'll build it not by Zilano's instructions, I'll
                                build it by the picture from 1976. It is supposed to output 30 times more than
                                the input. If it doesn't I won't be surprised, I will be surprised if it outputs
                                more than is input. And I have the gazoolies to say so and show it if it does.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X