Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Near Field vs Scalar

For all interested, this PDF (a Mehl Scalar backgrounder of sorts) sums things up pretty well.
    Attached Files
    Resonance to all !

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
      in5408 power diodes in series of 6 diodes.

or any better. each diode can handle 3 amps

Thank you Zilano,

So, the germanium diode is not necessary.
      The same question about the capacitor tank: Does it need to be FKP/MKP series for high frequency applications or even microwave oven or electrolytic capacitor can be used to tap the power?
      Last edited by Garsony; 04-11-2012, 02:44 PM.

Comment

one can use microwave oven diodes. for low voltage experimenters electrolytics can be used but used with diode so + is always +ve. and negative is earthed.
        Thanks a lot Zilano.

How to calculate the size of the transmitting/receiving rectangular antennas in the tube for example at 27 MHz?
        Last edited by Garsony; 04-11-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
          @zilano

The scalar field is generated by 2 opposite flows,
          just to add an image to your statement also called torsion field

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

ANTENNAS ARE JUST METAL CONDUCTOR. we have to take in consideration the size of antenna when we r dealing with hertzian waves where as regarding scalar waves the size depends upon the emitted area of waves here the emitted area is as long and as wide as the secondary coil so secondary length and wideness decides the size of copper tube antenna.
            Thank you for detailed explanation, it is clear to me now.

Looks to me the primary can be fed around 1000V by couple of MOSFET with pulse generator. So, the spark is not important here.

Comment

yes spark can be avoided but pulsed dc must be used. one can use square waves to feed half wave.
              I realized that, this is the usual transmitter.
              You are genius!!!, thank you.

Comment

well the frequency is in mhz and varies according to each setup. just test it by having transmitter and reciever system when transmitter is boxed and reciever recieves the signal thats the scalar frequency as scalar waves penetrate metal and reach the reciever. for that separate the copper tube that acts as antenna and keep the transmitter copper tube setup(tesla coil) in a metal box and vary frequency. and see if reciever recieves the power keep the frequency fixed and slide in the copper tube over or inside the first tube as the case may be. thats scalar frequency and its always in mhz.

rgds

zzzz
                Hi Zilano,
                I understand that individual tuning of every circuit is essential in order to find the sweet spot.
                Not clear how to proceed. Sorry if silly questions below - I want to understand!
                1. The reciving antenna is the outer tube - is it?
                2. Will the missing tube modify the sweet spot of transmitter?
                3. Will it be possible to leave the outer tube in place and use an identical tube as receiver for test purpose?
                4. Will it be possible for test purpose to us a single wire (like Meyl Constantin) between TX and RX or are the two earth connections essential for test.
                5. Do the TX and RX tube need to be aligned exactly in the same direction?
                6. Is an alignment regarding earth necessary?
                7. Will a micro wave oven be suitable as metal box for this test? They are made by professionals in order to shield hertzian waves.
                8. Do we need minimum distance between TX setup and metal box?

Thanks for all your contributions!
                rgds john
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                  @zilano

The scalar field is generated by 2 opposite flows, not the same. So there is mistake in your drawing about transmitter with NN/SS poles.

Also, as Farmhand mentioned, please make simple clip showing one of your own working devices. That would add weight to your words...

Cheers!

P.S> I stay sceptic about your posts because I do not see your own R&D involved and all of them are other peoples work.
                  So I assume from the context of your post that Zilano has yet to show any photo's or videos of ANY of his or her work?

Why are there soooooo many people viewing this thread all of the time if the guide, Zilano, has not shown anything to be legitimate?

Does anybody here have any data suggesting that they are indeed reproducing the effects produced by the Don Smith device?

I apologize if I am out of line in my questions, but I simply don't have time to sift thru the massive number of posts on this thread since most of my free time seems to be directed into my own experiments as well as publishing material sent to me by Eric Dollard.

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                    So I assume from the context of your post that Zilano has yet to show any photo's or videos of ANY of his or her work?

Why are there soooooo many people viewing this thread all of the time if the guide, Zilano, has not shown anything to be legitimate?

Does anybody here have any data suggesting that they are indeed reproducing the effects produced by the Don Smith device?

I apologize if I am out of line in my questions, but I simply don't have time to sift thru the massive number of posts on this thread since most of my free time seems to be directed into my own experiments as well as publishing material sent to me by Eric Dollard.

Dave
                    Don Smith and Kapanadze already demonstrated the working device. Additional demonstration of this device doesn’t make a lot of sense. We should have some knowledge to build it our self. This forum is just one of many available sources of helpful information. That’s why we're here.

Comment

Does anybody here have any data suggesting that they are indeed reproducing the effects produced by the Don Smith device?...
                      Dave
                      As most of Zilano's notions correspond to the paper published by Utkin and other sources I trust in it.

I feel myself as one limitation because her notions are often off any known knowledge. The problem is that we as humans can communicate in terms backed by known experiences only. But what to do if there is no term available for what you intend to express. Even Tesla in his last time used terms like electricity or radiation .... apart our standard meaning. Many of his later patends ar not understood well because of erroneous imaginations regardin OUR known terms. Tesla's imagination was differnt.

As far I understand the scenario you can either have a working unit and talk about, or you talk about details and make them public and do not disclose your particular unit. Aparently it is dangerous to practice both at same time.

Apart that crossing limits will at any time be connected to riscs somehow.

These is my personal opinion and I like being here an accept these conditions. Others in this forum do not agree but it is OK as long we respect each other.
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 04-11-2012, 05:58 PM.
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

..... as well as publishing material sent to me by Eric Dollard.
                        Is there any material we can use regarding our goal in this form?

rgds John

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                          As most of Zilano's notions correspond to the paper published by Utkin and other sources I trust in it.

I feel myself as one limitation because her notions are often off any known knowledge. The problem is that we as humans can communicate in terms backed by known experiences only. But what to do if there is no term available for what you intend to express. Even Tesla in his last time used terms like electricity or radiation .... apart our standard meaning. Many of his later patends ar not understood well because of erroneous imaginations regardin OUR known terms. Tesla's imagination was differnt.

As far I understand the scenario you can either have a working unit and talk about, or you talk about details and make them public and do not disclose your particular unit. Aparently it is dangerous to practice both at same time.

Apart that crossing limits will at any time be connected to riscs somehow.

These is my personal opinion and I like being here an accept these conditions. Others in this forum do not agree but it is OK as long we respect each other.
                          I’m totally agreed with you.

Comment

• Transformer

Hi Zilano thanks for sharing. Regarding Don Smith circuit. About the part from capacitors to transformer what resistance should be made this transformer of primary coil to secondary? cause I have an MOT and thought maybe I would rewind it.
                            Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                              Is there any material we can use regarding our goal in this form?

rgds John
                              Fair enough on the explanation for your reasons for pursuing this concept.

Eric states that in his observations energy synthesis is the result of parameter variation with respect to time. The pulsation of resistance, conductance, reactance(inductance), or susceptance(capacitance) with respect to time causes the Law of Energy Conservation to break down. These pulsations can either cause a cumulative oscillation that grows over a period of time with no apparent source of power or a decreasing oscillation with no apparent heat dissipation associated with the decrement of oscillation.

In nature, there is no bias between one inventor to the next. As you were saying, the terms being used by different inventors tend to paint different pictures in the minds of the researcher as to what was going on with their device although the natural operating principles are similar. Mr. Dollard is firmly backed by the multitude of references that he cites throughout his writings which leads me to believe that his vast understanding of electricity should be a grounds to begin investigating these phenomena as well as using the terms defined by himself in the "Peter, Whatever happened to Eric P. Dollard?" thread.

That being said, start looking for the variations of the aforementioned parameters and where they might possibly occur in the device under study. I have not studied the Don Smith device at all so I can offer no advice except for one, high voltages cause ionized gasses which cause a change in the dielectric coefficients. This could be one possibility being that the longitudinal wave propagating down the coil ionizes the air in the inter-turn capacitance of the coil, thus causing a variation in suceptance. By no means am I saying that this is right, but it is something to think about. I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to tune one of those devices.

Here is a link to Eric's videos from the San Francisco Tesla Society on December 9, 2007 which is kind of a 'grand summary' of some of his revelations in electricity. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post185335 It is a goldmine for those interested in all of the technical aspects of his work.

Good Luck

Dave

P.S. He is working on the Steinmetz equations for getting the parameter variations observed by C.P.S. into a simplified version based on E.P.D. defined mathematics so that there will be useful parameter variation formula's available soon.

Comment

• Thanks, Dave for info regarding E. Dollard!

Comment

Working...
                                X