Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent and thanks ZZZZZ!

Originally posted by zilano
    BEFORE WINDING TESLA SCALAR COIL ON THE OUTER COPPER TUBE. THE OUTER COPPER TUBE MUST BE WELL INSULATED TO AVOID CORONA DICHARGE. INSULATION NOT DEPICTED IN THE FIGURE BUT HAS TO BE TAKEN IN CONSIDERATION. FERRITE CORE MUST NOT BE USED. THIS IS PURE COPPER CORE. RESONANCE MUST BE BETWEEN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY AND IS IMPORTANT.

I find these recent posts very interesting.Could you please give us a description of how to operate this device (do we prime and tune like Moray).Please clarify how the connections are made.What kind of caps,diodes etc.Number of turns on L1 and L2 etc,diameter of copper pipes (if important).I like the concept.

Good stuff and Thanks!

Ged
    Last edited by Gedfire; 04-10-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• copper tubes

Zilano,

How long are you making these copper antennae's, what are diameters, and are they open on the ends?

Thanks Thug

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
        yes split copper tubing. lengthwise split. like a C and a c inside a c so whole surface acts as capacitive antenna. REF. IMAGE AGAIN. ERROR OMMITED.
        BEFORE WINDING TESLA SCALAR COIL ON THE OUTER COPPER TUBE THE OUTER COPPER TUBE MUST BE WELL INSULATED TO AVOID CORONA DICHARGE.

rgds
        zzzz
        Hi Zilano!
        Welcome back and for sharing
        Sorry, some questions left:

1: Is there any preference regarding the insulating material?
        If not can the following suggesteion be applied? Use of polyester material used at laminating puches (office use) in the following mannor:

The material is coated with a film of hot glue and can easily held in place permanently by heat treatment. Polyester resits 580V per µm but take 25% of that because auf reinforced fields at edges. Use multiple sheets. for obvious reason the insulating material needs to exceed the copper tubing.

2: The term "bifilar" is not clear in this forum:
        a) cw/ccw
        b) Tesla like second layer from beginning but same winding direction.
        c) The pic seems to show caduceus

What to use?

3: Are there two different earth connections or are both connected to the same earth connection?

4: Question because of my limitation - sorry! What stands LMD for?

rgds John
        Last edited by JohnStone; 01-11-2013, 10:04 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Ans: right cw and ccw. method is first wind cw leaving a gap of one turn with every wind of cw when moving left to right and when u reach the end wind back from right to left ccw filling the gaps u left before.
          @Zilano -- Nice to see you back! This looks to be a stellar experiment.
          Can we assume that the standard L/4 Prim/Sec coil ratios apply in this implementation as well?

Could we classify these copper tubes as 'scalar cores'? One might think there is no theoretical limit to their length ! Wow.

Also wondering what effect on copper 'weights' versus L will have while trying to achieve resonance at 1-4 Mhz? Thinner or Heaver gauges increase Freq required?

Might be able to do some cloud-forming with a transmitter based upon this. Hmm.
          Last edited by Beamgate; 04-10-2012, 08:29 PM.
          Resonance to all !

Comment

• Zilano, I'm calling you out as a fake, and a liar. You said you were going to show
            your 10 kW device way back near the beginning of the thread. But to this day
            we have yet to see any device at all, the way i see it that's lying. I don't think
            you have one and I don't think you ever did have one, if you don't have one you
            are a fake.

I think you owe it to all your fans (I'm not one) to either show the device
            working and powering a few kW's of appliances, or admit you don't have one
            and never have had one.

I am prepared to fully and unreservedly apologize if and when you show your
            device powering a few kW's of loads on video.

My words may seem a little harsh, but if I did what Zilano has done I would
            expect the same request and labels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
              Zilano, I'm calling you out as a fake, and a liar. You said you were going to show
              we have yet to see any device at all, the way i see it that's lying. I don't think
              are a fake.

and never have had one.

Well said indeed sir!!! Put up or shut up! I look at this "new" device and it is interesting, but we have not solved this mystery, why come show another one and have all your fans run out spend their time and money on your few post that throw a "hint" out there.
              I personally think you are well informed on theory and research, but I do not think you have a working device, I would love for you to prove me wrong.
              There are just too many contradictions in your post and lack of even a picture of a device leads me to believe you do not have any type of working device. I am still trying to decide if you are helpful or harmful..just stop playing games.

Nolan

Comment

Hi kurt!

i havent made any vids till now. i want people to strive and learn and use brains first. coz if u give knowledge as a throwaway replicators can replicate easily but they wont know the idea and the basic behind the dons technology. let people learn. give them knowledge. but let people try it first themselves. i will be posting vids also but this is not right time. lets see no no members replicate with knowledge gained on here.lets see some progress !

though i have posted my crude circuit. my first attempt circuit which gave 250 v dc 2.5 kw output with 12 volt 120 watt input on here. i fine tuned it and scaled up to 10 kw 230-250 ac 50 hz.

regards

zilano zeis zane
                Hi Folks! Hope you are all well this evening! My family is doing very well. Thank you for all the lovely comments, pms and emails.

I have the exact opposite feeling about Zilano.

I have done some detective work.

Zilano is a team AFAIK.

I joined the thread around page 60 something.

If you go back through the thread you will see who has been there from the start and injected positivity to perpetuate the thread.

Drak, Vrand, Kurt, Deggars, Ewizard, Boguslaw (sorry if I missed any of you)

MOST OF ALL ZILANO!

Without Slovenia's (David's) hard work and effort and all the forward thinkers and replicators input and folks who saved Zilano's work and got the thread really moving, we wouldn't have come this far, this quickly.

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                The thing to remember is that DMT and LSD are not found in concentrated amounts in nature generally speaking and so are not meant to be used in concentrated form in my opinion.

It's true purpose is probably not a lot different to dopamine or adrenaline a natural substance released in the body in a given situation to produce a beneficial effect on the body to cope with the situation which caused it's release. Or some other such purpose."
                When every baby is born a large amount of DMT is released by the pineal gland (third eye) in the brain.

The same thing happens when you die.

It is also the drug that is manufactured in your pineal gland every day since the day you were born and is released when you go to sleep.

Your dreams can be more lucid depending on the concentration released.

Drugs that grow naturally are the one we are meant to use for medicinal purposes, these include opium and marijuana both have extensive proven medicinal uses. Though the more dangerous and addictive one is used more than the other, both have many very important medical uses and can be used directly from the plant. Opiates are natural and (opioids) are the synthetic or semi synthetic derivative.

I don't see any medical or medicinal uses for DMT or LSD. They are
                hallucinogens and if made legal and released into the open market at a
                reasonable price (without making the price artificially high) it would cause
                mass chaos in my opinion. People would be on it all day and night. These
                things are made in a laboratory huge amounts can be produced by a few
                people in a small space. Remember The C.I.A. used L.S.D. in the MKUltra
                program.

While I do agree there may be some benefit for people to have an experience
                or two, I don't think it is a good idea to condone it's use without knowing
                where it comes from or how it is produced. It's obviously highly addictive.
                Dr. Rick Strassman's research proved that any alcoholic or heroin addict that tried a decent dose of DMT never went back to being an alcoholic or heroin addict.

Being an ex-heroin addict I can tell you this is f@cking amazing to hear! Especially after watching a large number of teenagers get locked up for robberies, burglaries, shop lifting.

Not to mention the devestating effects on their families and the suffering of the families who had things stolen.

Rick Strassman MD | DMT: The Spirit Molecule

Believe it or not you can see similar fractal patterns and spirals and stuff if you close your eyes lids really tight and apply some light pressure to your eye balls with two finger tips on each eye and move your fingers around a bit. No DMT needed. Or does that only work for me.
                Thats pretty cool!

I'm not understanding why a hallucinogenic drug would be discussed in an alternative energy forum but I though I would share my views since it was mentioned already.
                We should remember many of the people who read these forum pages are young people.
                You are right, thats why I just posted some facts to tie up the loose ends.

Hemp is not marijuana the difference is like dirt and rocket fuel, alternative energy is concerned with hemp not marijuana. Big difference.
                I think you will find hemp Hemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

is actually a weaker strain of Cannabis Sativa.

There are actually 1000's of drifferent strains, many are hybrids.

The two orginal types are sativa and indica.

The sativa is the cerebral high and the indica the couch locked stoned.

Jamaican Rastas smoke pollenated female sativa as part of their religion...... know as 'Yard Weed, Brick Weed, African Bush'.

This is one of the weekest.

When it grows wild the male and females fertilize each other. This is hemp.

There is actually an extract in the bible (I will try and dig it out).

God asks Moses to get a few things..... one of them is aromatic hemp!!!!

Anyway.... just for folks that are still here for Don Smith.

Bruce has sent me the Inventors Weekend 2005 2 x DVD.

He has kindly offered it freely to the members of Log in

There is a lot of footage that is currently not on the internet.

Please don't think this is the answer..... I haven't had time to do anything more than skim through...... It does have something on the Japanese device.

Hopefully some of you with more time than me can dig out the gold.
                Last edited by soundiceuk; 04-10-2012, 11:32 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                  Hi Folks! Hope you are all well this evening! My family is doing very well. Thank you for all the lovely comments, pms and emails.

Zilano is a team AFAIK.

If you go back through the thread you will see who has been there from the start and injected positivity to perpetuate the thread.

MOST OF ALL ZILANO!

Without Slovenia's (David's) hard work and effort and all the forward thinkers and replicators input and folks who saved Zilano's work and got the thread really moving, we wouldn't have come this far, this quickly.

When every baby is born a large amount of DMT is released by the pineal gland (third eye) in the brain.

The same thing happens when you die.

It is also the drug that is manufactured in your pineal gland every day since the day you were born and is released when you go to sleep.

Your dreams can be more lucid depending on the concentration released.

Dr. Rick Strassman's research proved that any alcoholic or heroin addict that tried a decent dose of DMT never went back to being an alcoholic or heroin addict.

Being an ex-heroin addict I can tell you this is f@cking amazing to hear! Especially after watching a large number of teenagers get locked up for robberies, burglaries, shop lifting.

Not to mention the devestating effects on their families and the suffering of the families who had things stolen.

Rick Strassman MD | DMT: The Spirit Molecule

Thats pretty cool!

You are right, thats why I just posted some facts to tie up the loose ends.

I think you will find hemp Hemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

is actually a weaker strain of Cannabis Sativa.

There are actually 1000's of drifferent strains, many are hybrids.

The two orginal types are sativa and indica.

The sativa is the cerebral high and the indica the couch locked stoned.

Jamaican Rastas smoke pollenated female sativa as part of their religion...... know as 'Yard Weed, Brick Weed, African Bush'.

This is one of the weekest.

When it grows wild the male and females fertilize each other. This is hemp.

There is actually an extract in the bible (I will try and dig it out).

God asks Moses to get a few things..... one of them is aromatic hemp!!!!

Anyway.... just for folks that are still here for Don Smith.

Bruce has sent me the Inventors Weekend 2005 2 x DVD.

He has kindly offered it freely to the members of Log in

There is a lot of footage that is currently not on the internet.

Please don't think this is the answer..... I haven't had time to do anything more than skim through...... It does have something on the Japanese device.

Hopefully some of you with more time than me can dig out the gold.
                  Just wanted to say that DMT grows naturally. Its a medicine as much as anything else that is a plant.

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                    Zilano, I'm calling you out as a fake, and a liar. You said you were going to show
                    are a fake.

and never have had one.

I would not accuse someone publicly for any reason. Zilano share their knowledge with all, without self-interest. His/Her comments are always helpful, intelligent and substantive. If it doesn't look likely we should take advantage of the Google search engine.

Anyway, thank you all for your help.
                    Last edited by Garsony; 04-11-2012, 02:51 AM.

Comment

• You know that split copper tube concept was dejavu for me as I remember a video a couple years ago where a guy was doing some amazing things with a small split copper pipe. I wanted to try it some time but when I finally got the pipe and the time I couldn't locate the video any more to recall how it was done.

Good to see you back Zilano. The diagram you provided looks like the ends of both pipes are closed (capped). Is that correct or can they be open on the ends?
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

the device uses resonance between primary and secondary. thus generating scalar/LMD waves which are like sound waves in nature with compression and rarefactions this energy is self amplifiable and gets stronger with time. and the inner copper tube acts as emitter antenna of scalar waves. which are recepted by open circuit capacitor called receptor the outer tube acting as moray antenna which is dioded to pulse one plate of capacitor which has changing but positive potential. this positive potential is to be neutralised by negative potential from earth or u can say environment to nullify the effect which created it thus capacitor is charged and is discharged either by load or it has to be converted to ac for use using dc interruptor interrupting hv primary to induce required hz in secondary(low voltage) for use. resonance is just used to produce scalar waves. moray harvested scalar waves using which are omni present but need germanium diodes custom made to harvest it. here we make artificial scalar waves and apply moray. so there happens a heterodyne action the omnipresent scalar waves and the scalar waves we r producing combine to produce a stronger scalar wave thus amplifying and giving unlimited power limited only with the capacity of capacitor.

the important point is normally ac is passed through cap where as pulsed dc is an special ac which cannot pass across two plates and the 2nd plate of cap copies it with opposite charge with the help of earth ground. thus cap gets charged.

rgds
                        zzzz
                        Hi Zilano!

What brand of commercially available diode can be used here?

Thank you in advance.

Comment

• WOW! Thanks Zilano. I didn't remember about the ferrite rings and the nail but that is definitely it now that you mention it. I recall now the reason I didn't try it at the time was because I had no ferrite rings but I've got a bunch now. If I can find some transistors around here like those I'll give it a try as it was an impressive little setup.
                          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Thank-you!!

Thank-you Paul!!

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Zilano is a team AFAIK.

MOST OF ALL ZILANO!

Comment

• @zilano

The scalar field is generated by 2 opposite flows, not the same. So there is mistake in your drawing about transmitter with NN/SS poles.

Also, as Farmhand mentioned, please make simple clip showing one of your own working devices. That would add weight to your words...

Cheers!

P.S> I stay sceptic about your posts because I do not see your own R&D involved and all of them are other peoples work.
                              Last edited by T-1000; 04-11-2012, 09:02 AM.

Comment

DEAR FOLKS!

when scalar waves hit copper receptor antenna they create alternating currents of hf and high potential thus radiant scalar energy is is converted to electric current which as such is not usable and has to be stored in capacitor and a low frequency oscillating setup is to be used to tap this abundant power.

MORAY AND TESLA both knew of this radiant energy and they used it. we r not moray or tesla but we understand the concept behind radiant energy.

THIS IS THE RADIANT ENERGY THAT TESLA TALKED AND PEOPLE WONDER WHAT IT IS

SCALAR OR LMD IS THE NAME AND WE CAN PRODUCE IT LOCALLY TO TAP THE ABUNDANT RESOURCE THAT NEEDS TO BE TAPPED ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.

POWER FROM AIR ! OR AMBIENT!

Hi Zilano,
                                thanks for being active despite offence!

1. In the pic above the primary is wound around inner copper tube. Is that done intentionally? Did I miss something?

2. Are the diameters of the copper tubes related to the frequency of resonance? I ask this question because copper tubes are easily available from roofers as down-pipe.

3. Should the surfaces be polished and shiny inside / outside?

4. Is there any need or objection to have insulation inside the inner tube? I ask this question because it seems to me that we could build a solid resin block with the tubes inside and wind the windings outside. Any spark or corona effects will not occure.

~o0o~

@ ALL:
                                A)
                                I learned now how longitudinal waves propagate - perpendicularly to the coil axis. It's like a drop of water falling on a liquid surface.

We are used to think in terms of axially aligned symmetry and action but here we deal with radially alligned symmetry/action. It is the path of the electrical field.
                                An additional condition is to have opposing directions at same time. (Any comments on this?)

With this pic in view the copper surfaces make sense conforming Tesla's setup.

B)
                                Zilano mentioned to not use black plastic tube because of carbon ingredients. This is true for most grey coloured sink tubes as well (but less concentration).

C)
                                I am glad that Zilano feeds from time to time some knowledge into the forum. I admit that missing proof is not comfortable at all but please accept her decision like everybody accepts my or your decisions.
                                Offences do not generate any advantage - not short term and not long term. I know how diffcult it is to feel stuck and disabled from any actions and being dependent on the grace of others - but that's life and community as well!
                                Keep your eyes looking to the chances and not to the obstacles.

rgds John
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 01-11-2013, 10:04 PM.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X