Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
    guys,

don't want to seem repetitive but i could not resist this excerpt from the above link to MIR :

Lightning is but a small part of the total electrical activity of the atmosphere. When a local build up of charge above the Earth exceeds the local breakdown potential of the atmosphere a lightning discharge occurs. However, there is a continual invisible flow of charge from Ionosphere to Earth occurring day and night over the entire surface of the globe, which exceeds the global lightning power output by many times. It is this flow that can be tapped and directed to provide useable electrical power.

So its there.Tap it!

Ged
    Hi Ged,
    I feel that harvesting energy by (1) simple electrostatic like Plauson is something different compared with (2) oscillating systems.
    (1) The giant capacitor (earth / ionosphere) shows leakge fenomenon due to the air being no ideal insulator. If we erect big antenae high enough we channel this leakage current through a conductor and depleate this air volume below the antenna of the leakage current - we use it instead. There will be no means to make the aerial much smaller per watt harvest energy.
    (2) Oscillating systems do not make use of the leakage current but tap the electrostatic and / or magnetic waves being available between the capacitor plates or the neutrino wind penetrating all space and matter. It seemst that they build up a standing wave to the upper plate and get the energy over great distances.
    (3) There might be misxed systems making use of both (1) and (2) but Don's device and most of Tesla devices are clearly of the type (2)

Just my notion to be dicussed if necessary.
    rgds John
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Trust me - electrostatics is the answer - we have to move back to the times of Lejden jars. Don Smith devices (at least part of them) is the electrical way to use electrostatic induction. Then you can charge infinite number of condensers or infinite time charging one condenser using the same input power

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
        Trust me - electrostatics is the answer - we have to move back to the times of Lejden jars. Don Smith devices (at least part of them) is the electrical way to use electrostatic induction. Then you can charge infinite number of condensers or infinite time charging one condenser using the same input power
        Agree!
        But dealing with oscillations is another animal than simple harvesting of DC static leakage current.
        Last edited by JohnStone; 04-08-2012, 08:34 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• thanks for corredting me on my millivolts calc. that explains alot. another thing is don say you can divide the output of your nst by the # turns in your coil. so if 9500 is my output and 5 turns = 1900 volts per turn. then multiply that by l2 320 turns = 608000. then if you do the same with amps (correct amps) .03 /5 =,006 then times l2 320 thats 1.92 multiply that 1.92*608000 = a S**T load of pwer according to don smith calculations. if I have something wrong i would be geataful for some correction. since i am self taught i can always learn something from someone more able.

Comment

• Quest a DSZ10KW device ;lights along the way...

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
            Hi Ged,
            I feel that harvesting energy by (1) simple electrostatic like Plauson is something different compared with (2) oscillating systems.
            (1) The giant capacitor (earth / ionosphere) shows leakge fenomenon due to the air being no ideal insulator. If we erect big antenae high enough we channel this leakage current through a conductor and depleate this air volume below the antenna of the leakage current - we use it instead. There will be no means to make the aerial much smaller per watt harvest energy.
            (2) Oscillating systems do not make use of the leakage current but tap the electrostatic and / or magnetic waves being available between the capacitor plates or the neutrino wind penetrating all space and matter. It seemst that they build up a standing wave to the upper plate and get the energy over great distances.
            (3) There might be misxed systems making use of both (1) and (2) but Don's device and most of Tesla devices are clearly of the type (2)

Just my notion to be dicussed if necessary.
            rgds John

Thanks for the clarity John.I appreciate the info.Like your point number 3.
            MIR,Moray, the Dutchman, HEED as well MIR have aerials from 5 to 30 feet high.What is an aerial anyway? Is it necessary? Questions to ponder.Remember Moray also had a portable version....

Yes,editior,I am aware that my recent posts may seem to be off topic,but I felt some of the workings of the DS device might be extracted from the circuits, especially the receiving end.See MonsieurM's response.

The way I see it, and I stand corrected,Don's device is just an advanced "aerial".Instead of a huge antenna array,the use of the appropiate frequency simply meant having just an LC circuit tuned to the desired frequency (Remember any piece of wire can be made to resonate at any frequency, if you have the right capacitance) and the transmitter as L1 TANK and L2 as the resonant receiver placed very close to the transmitter (Hence no transmitting of receiving aerial needed!).Oh ,the SG as you know,is also a transmitter,ioniser,switch, etc. hence its inclusion in so many patents.

The idea is to analyse existing information as we have been doing on this forum and find ways and means of incooperating this knowledge into our experiments.We know Don did not tell all.He himself said the smart ones will figure it out,a couple of them are very much present on this forum.Listening to Don I can see where he thoroughly researched his material,hence the very visible evolution in his devices,from motorised to solid state pulsing.Even at the end claiming the existence of devices that had no coils....and a very small footprint.So IMHO, mentioning aerials maybe be a distraction according to ones perception,however those who know,will and have been reaping little gems of wisdom.

So a little crossreferencing and deduction would show what was correct and missing from Don's info.(Again MonsieurM states this beautifully)

Confirmed are several basic facts: tank circuits, good grounds, high frequency,resonance, the venerable spark gap,trigger circuits, diodes,etc.

The HEED schematic did not show how to get the output voltage, just some vague comment about connecting across the SG.We know these patent applicants ,like Don,deliberately mislead or misinform or omit stuff during the writing of these patents.Now, viewing other patents, we can see what others have omitted.For example, Plauson and Tesla showed how to convert the high frequency energy to a useful form.Yes, Don said similar stuff, but it feels good to see it elsewhere.

Again, since no one,except Zilano,has laid claim to a 10kW device...yet,many things are fair game...

Thanks for reading and for the timely and informative feedback.All is appreciated.

Best regards,

Ged.

P.S. The DSZ10 Device is still in my crosshairs

Comment

• Kelly's PDF

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
              Really ?
              How come your hydro-electric plants works and gives you Free Energy ?
              Can you explain that ? Do you have any idea on how really the circle of life works ?
              Did you forget to put the Sun on your stupid calculations ? Eh ?
              Please, do not make such claims if you have no idea of the mechanics involved.

We all are Gods ? yeah... keep dreaming.
              Guntis, it does not mean that if you do not undestand something it is not what it is.
              Please consider everything before making conclusions.
              Please again,do not hook the topic if you have nothing useful to add.

@ Gedfire.
              Thank you very much for your useful input
              This is the stuff we all need to see and read at this topic.

@ all
              carefully see the amazing e-book of Patrick J. Kelly at the section about aerial
              energy receiver. It is a piece to not miss it.
              Thank you Patrick !
              cheers.
              Like you,I am constantly thankful for Kelly's e-book, a true treasure trove of info....

Thousands of pages of useful stuff,the pdf of the decade...

Ged

Comment

• Kacher Bipolar Tesla Coil Step UP - Step Down

Hi All

I worked lately on new setup similar to Don Smith - Zilano device. The only difference is that I combined all Step UP and Step Down to single device.
                I used Kacher Bipolar Tesla coil for Step UP. With this config I get with single low voltage input 24V on L1 Primary coil two high voltage outputs on L2 Secondary CW CCW coil.
                I then use third L3 CW CCW thick wire Output coil inside secondary coil for powering load or charging capacitors and then dump to load.
                This setup oscillates at 423kHz without core or with 370kHz with ferrite rods in the middle of the L3 Output Coil
                I can charge capacitor 10000uF 100V to 70V very fast with BEMF from L1 Primary coil. I would be happy to any suggestions how to use this build of of energy in capacitor ( charge input battery ).

The thing that bothered me in all previous replication is that when I connected the real Earth Ground on High voltage side or Low voltage side of the circuit I did not get any spark or any change in circuit behavior.
                All great inventors say how important is Earth Ground connections but I did not notice any difference.
                With this new setup when I connect the Earth Ground to the negative pole of the battery I get much better output. And I get sparks even on low voltage output coil when I approach Earth Ground connector.
                So it seems this circuit creates big potential difference which I could not achieve with other setups.

Here is the schematic used:

Here is the components used:

Here is the video:
                Kacher Bipolar Tesla Coil StepUP - Step Down_Test 1 - YouTube

JoeFR

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                  On the topic of aerial devices, I went back to study chapter 7 of Kelly's pdf.

The TREC and HEED devices as well as the earth magnetic field nulling devices seem spectacular.A closer examination of the info given,especially for HEED may further enhance our understand of Don's devices.

Of special mention was the frequency of the ionosphere: 4.5 to 7 Mhz the frequency to tune your device to.Now making comparisons to Don Device from the schematics seem to add up to something...

Ged
                  Reviewing recent post history I came across this post.

A: Regarding TREC device: I remember a Canadian who had built a big pyramid green house with 2 or three flours. He experimented with a conical copper spiral hanging in the top area. After getting a severe shock out of this spiral he ceased this experiment. This is a hint that it is something to the TREC device.
                  Questions:
                  • Will it be necessary to align the DON Smith coil vertically or to the magnetic earth field and wait some hours in order to build up a standing wave?
                  • Is it essential to align the capacitors in a certain direction to the coil?

These might be obsolete questions but if we do not know how to proceed we need to question all items we are convinced not to work. All inventors started with a stationary device first and had a mobile on later on as they increased their knowledge.

B: Use of the antenna above:
                  How was the antenna used un the (Lenz) setup mentioned above - between two batteries: What type, how arranged, were they active, pulsed?
                  Last edited by JohnStone; 04-09-2012, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
                    Hi All

I worked lately on new setup similar to Don Smith - Zilano device. The only difference is that I combined all Step UP and Step Down to single device.
                    I used Kacher Bipolar Tesla coil for Step UP. With this config I get with single low voltage input 24V on L1 Primary coil two high voltage outputs on L2 Secondary CW CCW coil.
                    I then use third L3 CW CCW thick wire Output coil inside secondary coil for powering load or charging capacitors and then dump to load.
                    This setup oscillates at 423kHz without core or with 370kHz with ferrite rods in the middle of the L3 Output Coil
                    I can charge capacitor 10000uF 100V to 70V very fast with BEMF from L1 Primary coil. I would be happy to any suggestions how to use this build of of energy in capacitor ( charge input battery ).

The thing that bothered me in all previous replication is that when I connected the real Earth Ground on High voltage side or Low voltage side of the circuit I did not get any spark or any change in circuit behavior.
                    All great inventors say how important is Earth Ground connections but I did not notice any difference.
                    With this new setup when I connect the Earth Ground to the negative pole of the battery I get much better output. And I get sparks even on low voltage output coil when I approach Earth Ground connector.
                    So it seems this circuit creates big potential difference which I could not achieve with other setups.

Here is the video:

JoeFR
                    Very Nice Joe, I like the transistor switching circuit, I might try that. Very
                    cool resonance effects. I guess if the L2 center tap is grounded it wont work ?
                    Have you tried it with a small sphere or even a cap on each end of L2.

Looks like that circuit works good. I must try it. I don't have much luck with
                    self oscillating circuits

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                      Reviewing recent post history I came across this post.

A: Regarding TREC device: I remember a Canadian who had built a big pyramid green house with 2 or three flours. He experimented with a conical copper spiral hanging in the top area. After getting a severe shock out of this spiral he ceased this experiment. This is a hint that it is something to the TREC device.
                      John , you are talking about Les Brown ... a great man

les brown 4 min video .Harnesing Pyramid Energy by Les Brown - YouTube

Will it be necessary to align the DON Smith coil vertically or to the magnetic earth field and wait some hours in order to build up a standing wave?
                      Dave over at http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...magnet-23.html has shown that by freezing a coil verically and horizontally the fields do not have the same shape
                      Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-09-2012, 11:19 AM.
                      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                        Really ?
                        How come your hydro-electric plants works and gives you Free Energy ?
                        Can you explain that ? Do you have any idea on how really the circle of life works ?
                        Did you forget to put the Sun on your stupid calculations ? Eh ?
                        Please, do not make such claims if you have no idea of the mechanics involved.

We all are Gods ? yeah... keep dreaming.
                        Guntis, it does not mean that if you do not undestand something it is not what it is.
                        Please consider everything before making conclusions.
                        Please again,do not hook the topic if you have nothing useful to add.
                        These are not conclusions, but already approved. Not only by me.
                        If you don't interest in free energy, then my posts are not for you, and i don't come here to beat with someone including you!
                        P.S. I'm happy that you are knowing everything, it is good for you.

Sun? Yes, sun and stars and other galactics produce lot of amount of energy. Sun are the source of energy for our planet. If you talking about this.
                        you need read some new Phisics books, Russian physicists have lot of them and there are facts what about i'm talking - lot of them... (this is already approved) Don't dream, just learn something!
                        By the way, i say some bad words about you? NO!!! And why you beat on me? What you don't like, and why i can not speak here? What is the meaning of comunication? (Just be a human men and not reptilian!)

...You want see a God – look at mirror!

Have a nice day!

Last edited by Guntis; 04-09-2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Reviewing some replication vids I want to stress again the importance of short and low resistance connection leads!
                          We intend to shock the environment by sudden surges of current. We will not achieve this by using tiny and long leads.
                          If you want to hit a nail you will use a hammer made of metal material. This enshures that you get a shock of up to 8 tons onto the nail. Try the same with a hammer made of rubber material but the same weight.

If we apply a capacitor / SG setup the leads comprise an essential component of the circuit like the others one. In order to get short sparks of several hundred amps we need to take all components in account.

A good capacitor can deliver an enormous amount af sudden current and it might be essential if your lead has a resistance of 0.5 Ohm or 0.1 Ohm.

BTW: You can study the facts below by using Spice or LT Spice. You deliberately control the values of leads and components and see what current hight and shape you get. Compute it yourself. Give to the capacitor resistance, capacitance and inductance and give to the lead inductance and resistance.

But take in account that the whole circuit behaves like a chain - the weakest element controls the maximum performance.

The LEADS have inductance and ohmic resistance. The inductance controls the suddenness of the current inrush while the ohmic resistnace controls the maximum current available and a bit the inrush current.
                          Fortunately a braided lead or stranded wires shows up low resistance and low inductance as well.

CAPACITORS are often not made for pulsed use. It is like you attend with your bicycle to a car race. Pulse capacitors need to be connected on ALL turns to the connecting leads. Otherrwise you never get the capacitance printed on the case. It is hidden behind ohmic and inductive barriers.
                          MWO caps are not made for HF pulse use but mains use only so you never will get the self charging property out of them. My understanding is that we need to hit the complete surface / dielectric heavily. A huge pulse at the connectors does not garantee that it enters the cap. A poor cap performs as HF filter and apparently proofs OU to not be feasible!

If you intend to connect a plurality of caps in parallel - PLEASE - do not rail them on a simple wire. Use instead braided leads or better connect them to a bunch of stranded wires of equal lenth. If serial connected solder leds directly as short as possible or use stranded wires as short as possible.
                          Conntect the outer plate of a lyden jar NOT to a thin wire at a edge of the plate but wind a braided lead around the middle of the jar.
                          Insert in the lyden jar a bunch of stainless steel wires in order to dissipate the charge in the liquid as fast as possible. You can fill in additionally scouring pads made of stanless steel.

Self made pulse HV caps:
                          If you intend o build pulse caps yourself use the readily available polyester laminating pouches (office use) with Al foil (houshold use = 10µm thickness but up to 18µm or 30µm available) glued in between.(You get no corona because the glued edges. Let the foil protrude at one side and stack the elements alternating one with foil left one with foil right.....
                          If you have no laminating apparatus use the flat iron. Polyester stands up to 130 centdegree but the glue will do at lower temperatures. But use the minimum temperature working. Too high temperature makes the foil to wrinkle. Normal laminating apparatus have no temp. control so check the performance before. I.e. the use of Olympia A3040 gives extraordinary results (temp control, 4 roll design for flat output surface).
                          Two elemets with the size of half letter size give about 30nF HV.

BTW: None of the AL surface is allowed to be coated. Please check before the absence of any coating. Measure Ohms at light touch or use fire (the coating burns).
                          Roll the connector foils together with braided leads and press them with clamping bars (rails)
                          You can build this way stacks of about 100 parts each. And stack the stacks to get the capacitance required.
                          The stacks need to be pressed together later on. You my want to emerge the complete stacks in oil later on in order to prevent corona and flash over at the connection rolls.

Same way you can build variable caps by sliding the single elements or by controlling the pressure to the stacks assembled..

Regarding the voltage I need to perform some further tests. Some hints in advance:
                          1. You can control the voltage by the thicknes of the pouches (plyester - 75µm up to 150µm available)

2. Polyester performs up to 580V per µm (other plastic materials 400V per µm). But dont't let you fool - this is a theoretical value. At the edges you have a considerable higher electrical field. Every edge and vertex makes it worse. Even worse if two edges are positioned at the very same position. Cut the foil smoothly, round up vertices.

3. My first tests showed that a 80µm foil if glued will not stand 40 KV. The foil will be shooted at edges, vertices, wrinkles only. But you can insert additional pouches without metal insert. But 15-20 KV out of a ignition coil seems to be OK.

4. If you add some additional work for cutting Al foil you can build a marvelous feed through cap in order to separate the input pulses from the output part. So the exciting pulses need to pass the foil surfaces and perform their task before they pass directly to the output area.

5. Feel free to assemble 3 plate caps conforming this idea.
                          rgds John
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 04-09-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guntis View Post
                            These are not conclusions, but already approved. Not only by me.
                            If you don't interest in free energy, then my posts are not for you, and i don't come here to beat with someone including you!
                            P.S. I'm happy that you are knowing everything, it is good for you.

Sun? Yes, sun and stars and other galactics produce lot of amount of energy. Sun are the source of energy for our planet. If you talking about this.
                            you need read some new Phisics books, Russian physicists have lot of them and there are facts what about i'm talking - lot of them... (this is already approved) Don't dream, just learn something!
                            By the way, i say some bad words about you? NO!!! And why you beat on me? What you don't like, and why i can not speak here? What is the meaning of comunication? (Just be a human men and not reptilian!)

...You want see a God – look at mirror!

Have a nice day!

Hi,
                            I understand your concern - both of you! But please don't swing up some ripples of misunderstanding or unfortunate behaviour. None of us is malicious. We are here in order to share, learn and succeed.
                            rgds John

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
                              Hi All

Here is the schematic used:

Here is the components used:

Here is the video:

JoeFR
                              Outstanding
                              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Kacher Bipolar Tesla Coil Step UP - Step Down

Hi Farmhand and Dave thanks

I guess if the L2 center tap is grounded it wont work ?
                                I just try it and it works. I have two different earth ground connections, one from central heating and one like this: http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/a...thGround_3.jpg

I connected one Earth ground to center tap of L2 and other to negative pole of the battery and it works I just have to slide output coil a little to get the same output as before.

Have you tried it with a small sphere or even a cap on each end of L2.
                                Not jet because I dont have any sphere. I have some 2200pF 10kV caps.
                                I will first try to match L3 output coil resonant frequency with L2 secondary coil resonant frequency for better output.

JoeFR

Comment

Working...
                                X