No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, all these things are great starting point. everybody need to go its own way and find the way of life.
    Speaking of this - don't believe everyone, just do what your heart says!
    Because no one can go other people way - each of us has own and the right point where to go and realise ideas to become as reality!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guntis View Post
      There is no working device from Don Smith - it is impossible to make Free Energy in that way! (Maybe, some way - but in any case it's not be device who produce a kilowatts - no and newer!)

Our universe is the way where you need to look.
      Device working by manipulating with it's own gravity (Don Smith? No way...)
      (Gravity are nothing extra ordinary and it forms by two fields HV and weak magnetic field. (and it need to be polarised right)

like our earth - half of the sphere are charged from sun with (-) and night side of planet are with charge (+) this cause to charge ionosphere in horizontal position and together with earths magnetic field (vertical) it produce a gravity. (free energy device are front of your eyes, but everybody ignore this)
      i just give a hint...

(i like to say that this technonogy is start of new quantum era) My theory and practical works is now approved by Russian science comunity.

I'm curious.....if gravity is a function of the magnetic field, what about planets with no magnetic field...they have no gravity?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
        I'm curious.....if gravity is a function of the magnetic field, what about planets with no magnetic field...they have no gravity?
        a planet by definition in a Large aggregate of "Atoms" .... how do you think "atoms" form "molecules" which form compounds then elements then rocks .... then a planet

so planets with no magnetic field is an oxymoron

Oxymoron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An oxymoron (plural oxymorons or oxymora) (from Greek ὀξύμωρον, "sharp dull") is a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms.
        Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

They have only a weak magnetic field and mass gravity who are different than our earths gravity. (i don't want to call it as gravity on planets like mars e.t.c..)

Only gravity produce "ecosystem" as far i research these things i going to think that our earth and specially the ionosphere are specially made by someone - higher intellectual beings. This is big Free Energy generator feeding by sun's electromagnetic waves.

- actually this is long term and need to be talked in different thread or forum section. I will have a conference/meeting here in Latvia - i cannot say when, maybe after month. where i and others will speak about these things. English translation will be provided and i share it in youtube and here too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            Sir,

I am very pleased with your discovery! Reminds me of stuff like this happening in the past where,one researcher half a planet away invents similar devices,totally unaware of what others have been doing.

Think it happened with so many inventions.

I have been drawing dozens of schematics and reconstructing a parts list for this device.Even a scaled down version.I am using the info from all other devices to inform me.There is a spark gap so I know HV should be 250V or more.According to Don and others, over 2000V.

Caps, well, that is easily worked out.Just wanted to know exactly how the sphere is constructed and if other antenna devices may be used.Also I am aware of wire thickness and amps,as well as an additional LC circuit to step down at resonance.It is because of this very forum,I am able to actually improve on the device.Adding stuff that may have been omitted.No probs. there.

So I looked at Moray's, and all kinds of designs include Tesla's and the Dutch man in the Kelly pdf.

Then I remembered that the receiver end of Don circuit is an antenna of sorts.Further research theorized that huge antennas are not necessary at all if you get other things right.

Then I remembered the Moray article about a portable device.Even Don mentions such stuff.

So I am still in planning mode.I even have diagrams of a double pyramidal device, floating in the atmosphere via a Helium balloon at 30 or so feet.

That is where I am with this device.Rather than starting a new thread I felt it is still best to share the info here, as we have some really intense members.They have been pivotal in keeping everyone on track.

Below is a link to one of the best articles I have read on antennas,resonance and possible free energy.I have wanted to post it for a very long time....but the time has come....

Enjoy!

Nikola Tesla Page, Tesla's power receiver

Here is an excerpt:

At VHF or UHF frequencies, a hi-Q "energy sucking" resonator antenna would not gather any more energy than a normal antenna, since the hi-Q antenna would be electrically large. But whenever the conventional dipole antenna might end up being too large to construct (like at 1KHz frequency or even 550KHz), then a high-voltage capacitor plate antenna, (or perhaps a tuned-coil antenna, both with a very high Q-factor, with inductors wound from thick copper pipe?) ...these would behave like far larger antennas than anyone could possibly imagine.
            NOT IN YOUR PHYSICS BOOKS?
            In hindsight, the above stuff seems somewhat obvious, but why have I never heard of it before? RESONATING ANTENNAS BECOME ABNORMALLY EFFICIENT RECEIVERS?! And perhaps the reverse must also be true: high-field resonant antennas will leak radio waves, even if their size is very small compared to the wavelength. If resistive losses don't halt them, their AC fields will grow in intensity until the signal finally does escape. Do most radio designers realize that all small resonant antennas with huge EM fields act like long-wire antennas having fields of the usual strength? Do Ham radio operators currently use 80-meter transmission antennas having high-Q resonators and enormous magnetic or electrostatic fields? Do AM radio companies know that their antenna towers are really not necessary? Do science teachers realize that even the simplest "crystal radio" can only operate a pair of headphones when a tuned circuit present? (The tuned circuit in a crystal radio is not a bandpass filter: it is an energy-suction device!) Do physicists really grasp, at a gut level, just how those tiny atoms can absorb and radiate the huge wavelengths associated with light waves? And are physicists aware that two photons are needed for atomic interaction: one to be absorbed, and one to be scattered?
            Portable AM radios already employ tuned resonant-loop antennas, and they've always been this way. We've been carrying around Nikola Tesla's power-receiver in our back pockets since the 1960s. Also, in bygone decades, those old "regenerative" receivers were not what they seemed. They were transmitting in order to receive, they were harnessing this bizarre "energy sucking" process. Regeneration isn't just a fancy way to amplify a small signal; instead it increases the incoming signal from a short antenna by using some weird physics. Do the designers of 90 years ago know something that modern scientists do not?

Also read "Further Musings on Energy Sucking Antennas".

Still learning,

Ged.
            Thanks for posting these facts. It seems to fit in a gap of knowledge.

For our application we can develop the following procedure:
            • We live inside a giant capacitor (ionosphere / earth)
            • The capacitor is pulsing in a wide frequency range having the maximum at about 4 to 7 MHz (the Schumann frequency is the oscillating frequency of the earth itself and must not be confused with the inosphere oscillations)
            • We intend to receive a minute part of this energy and need an aerial of giant size - normally.
            • If we have a resonant coil or capacitor oscillating we may hit the frequency range in question and our cap or coil behaves like a giant antenna. As the ionosphere oscillates with a plurality of frequencies and phases it is very porbable that we tune in this mix. It seems that Tesla knew that and after his ginat tower he built the electric Piece Arrow.
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              a planet by definition in a Large aggregate of "Atoms" .... how do you think "atoms" form "molecules" which form compounds then elements then rocks .... then a planet

so planets with no magnetic field is an oxymoron

Oxymoron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you saying the molecular bond is magnetic or gravity?

Comment

Are you saying the molecular bond is magnetic or gravity?
                i think he is joking

P.S. You can invent and you can discover, we all are Gods...
                Last edited by Guntis; 04-07-2012, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Good Summary!

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post

• The capacitor is pulsing in a wide frequency range having the maximum at about 4 to 7 MHz (the Schumann frequency is the oscillating frequency of the earth itself and must not be confused with the ionosphere oscillations)
                  • We intend to receive a minute part of this energy and need an aerial of giant size - normally.
                  • If we have a resonant coil or capacitor oscillating we may hit the frequency range in question and our cap or coil behaves like a giant antenna. As the ionosphere oscillates with a plurality of frequencies and phases it is very probable that we tune in this mix. It seems that Tesla knew that and after his ginat tower he built the electric Piece Arrow.
                  Thanks to you for the concise summary.Behind the scenes I am exploring this option as the theory makes sense.

Ged

Comment

• More evidence

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post

• The capacitor is pulsing in a wide frequency range having the maximum at about 4 to 7 MHz (the Schumann frequency is the oscillating frequency of the earth itself and must not be confused with the inosphere oscillations)
                    • If we have a resonant coil or capacitor oscillating we may hit the frequency range in question and our cap or coil behaves like a giant antenna. As the ionosphere oscillates with a plurality of frequencies and phases it is very porbable that we tune in this mix. It seems that Tesla knew that and after his ginat tower he built the electric Piece Arrow.
                    Hi All,

Was just about to review Plauson patent when I came upon this site.

Meridian International Research - Atmospheric Electricity

Here is an excerpt, why not go with what works eh?

MIR's Research Programme

Since 1997 we have been carrying out theoretical research into conversion of atmospheric electricity into useable electrical power.

From a low level (5m high) simple zinc antenna we are able to obtain sufficient charge to light a number of white power LEDs. Further experimental investigations with metallic aerostat collectors and cavity resonant slow wave antennae concepts are ongoing. (Not bad, so far!)

A number of programmes are underway in developing countries to provide remote communities with LED lighting instead of conventional incandescent lighting. LEDs are a very efficient way to provide lighting for minimal electrical power requirements. Atmospheric electricity would be ideally suited to powering domestic LED lighting or low energy neon lighting.

There is every reason to believe from our experimental tests and earlier research by Plauson, Jefimenko and others that Atmospheric Electricity will be able to provide practically useful levels of electrical power particularly suited for off-grid applications in the developing world.MIR's Research Programme

There is every reason to believe from our experimental tests and earlier research by Plauson, Jefimenko and others that Atmospheric Electricity will be able to provide practically useful levels of electrical power particularly suited for off-grid applications in the developing world.

(Sounds like they mean business eh? )

Now check out the awesomeness of his schematics created so long ago! Then compare it with Don's,Moray's,Zilano,Dynatron,Kapandanze and finally the HEED Device mentioned earlier on.My point, the stuff present may give clues to what we need to do to get that elusive 10kW device....

Still learning,

Ged
                    Last edited by Gedfire; 02-06-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• More schematics

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                      Hi All,

MIR's Research Programme

Since 1997 we have been carrying out theoretical research into conversion of atmospheric electricity into useable electrical power.

From a low level (5m high) simple zinc antenna we are able to obtain sufficient charge to light a number of white power LEDs. Further experimental investigations with metallic aerostat collectors and cavity resonant slow wave antennae concepts are ongoing. (Not bad, so far!)

A number of programmes are underway in developing countries to provide remote communities with LED lighting instead of conventional incandescent lighting. LEDs are a very efficient way to provide lighting for minimal electrical power requirements. Atmospheric electricity would be ideally suited to powering domestic LED lighting or low energy neon lighting.

There is every reason to believe from our experimental tests and earlier research by Plauson, Jefimenko and others that Atmospheric Electricity will be able to provide practically useful levels of electrical power particularly suited for off-grid applications in the developing world.MIR's Research Programme

There is every reason to believe from our experimental tests and earlier research by Plauson, Jefimenko and others that Atmospheric Electricity will be able to provide practically useful levels of electrical power particularly suited for off-grid applications in the developing world.

Now check out the awesomeness of his schematics created so long ago! Then compare it with Don's,Moray's,Zilano,Dynatron,Kapandanze and finally the HEED Device mentioned earlier on.My point, the stuff present may give clues to what we need to do to get that elusive 10kW device....

Still learning,

Ged
                      Just some more images.

Enjoy!
                      Last edited by Gedfire; 05-17-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• Charge Pump

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                        A very simple but fantastic concept.

The second image helps you imagine what is happening. If you imagine the copper sphere (center) charged to 64v, at the doubling of the radius (the small shell next to the copper capacitance) you will see a quadrupling of surface area, 1/4 times the voltage, so you have 16v. Your surface area (related to capacitance) increases by a 4:1, while your voltage decreases by a 1:4, inverses. This is transformer action in the capacitive realm.
                        As you move further out you see 4 volts on the next shell, and 1 on the next, but in each successive step, you increase the surface area by the same ratio.

So if you have a large wave with a 1v peak to peak fluctuation, you can effect a 64 volt fluctuation in the central sphere radiating the field.
                        When I read this I went searching and found....

Charge pump - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Speaks about a charge pump using capacitors.It works both ways: to step or to step down...stuff I did not know.

Still learning even more!

Thanks guys!

Ged

Comment

• Power Flow

guys,

don't want to seem repetitive but i could not resist this excerpt from the above link to MIR :

Lightning is but a small part of the total electrical activity of the atmosphere. When a local build up of charge above the Earth exceeds the local breakdown potential of the atmosphere a lightning discharge occurs. However, there is a continual invisible flow of charge from Ionosphere to Earth occurring day and night over the entire surface of the globe, which exceeds the global lightning power output by many times. It is this flow that can be tapped and directed to provide useable electrical power.

So its there.Tap it!

Ged

Comment

• Donald Smith devices

Hello!

I do not want to be rude, just my opinion.
                            We stray a bit from topic.

have a good day or night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                              Hi All,

MIR's Research Programme

Still learning,

Ged

Ged ... if you are looking for more Atmospheric Antennas ... you have a whole set of patents and Articles here

Rex Research: suppressed, dormant,emerging unconventional alternative technologies: Free energy, Over-Unity, Antigravity, Inventions, Alchemy, Transmutation, Cannabis Hemp Marijuana, Magnet motors, Alternative Therapies"

hope this helps .... many valuable info in that site and many similairties can be foud in it to fill the gaps of what Don has been describing

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• About Don Smith

Originally posted by Guntis View Post
                                Don Smith are charlatan - don`t let to fool you.
                                Really ?
                                How come your hydro-electric plants works and gives you Free Energy ?
                                Can you explain that ? Do you have any idea on how really the circle of life works ?
                                Did you forget to put the Sun on your stupid calculations ? Eh ?
                                Please, do not make such claims if you have no idea of the mechanics involved.

We all are Gods ? yeah... keep dreaming.
                                Guntis, it does not mean that if you do not undestand something it is not what it is.
                                Please consider everything before making conclusions.
                                Please again,do not hook the topic if you have nothing useful to add.

@ Gedfire.
                                Thank you very much for your useful input
                                This is the stuff we all need to see and read at this topic.

@ all
                                carefully see the amazing e-book of Patrick J. Kelly at the section about aerial
                                energy receiver. It is a piece to not miss it.
                                Thank you Patrick !
                                cheers.
                                << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

Working...
                                X