No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLOW-N-EASY, are we to understand that you use NO capacitors in your circuit? With your setup, how is the performance?

Interesting and thanks for sharing.

Comment

• THATS RIGHT THERE ARE NO CAPACITORS THE COIL MUST BE IN RESONANCE IS THE ONLY THING I CAN FIGURE BECAUSE IT LIGHTS A 30W FL 120W LAMP NICE AND BRIGHT I HAVE PICTURES ON MY CAMERA PHONE IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO GET IT ON CAMPUTER. I LACK THAT KNOLEDGE. FURTHER NOTE I MEASURED THE WIRE IN FEET BEFORE I WOUND IT ON THE MINI BOBBIN TO MAKE SURE IT WAS A MULTIPLE OF THE L2 COIL.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
        I'M A NEW MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE WHAT I HAVE BUILT. IT IS A DON SMITH DEVICE AND IT WORKS I WILL POST A SCHEMATIC SO IF I DO NOT DO SOMETHING RIGHT PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WILL LEARN I HAVE TO THANK MR.CLEAN FOR HIS VIDEOS FROM THAT I WAS ABIL GET MY DEVICE TO WORK.
        Thats awesome man, do you have it in a video?
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• To Make It Clear I Measured 320 Ft Of #30 Mw And Then Measued 5ft Of # 26 Mw Before I Wound It On The Coil. The Only Capacitor I Have Tried On It Was To Chang Ethe Freq. I'm Still Working On That. Also The Diodes I First Used Were To Small They Kept Overheating Because Of The Amps. I Have Order Uf5408 1000v 3amps To Put 4 In Paralell To Bring It Up To 12 Amps 1000v

Comment

THATS RIGHT THERE ARE NO CAPACITORS THE COIL MUST BE IN RESONANCE IS THE ONLY THING I CAN FIGURE BECAUSE IT LIGHTS A 30W FL 120W LAMP NICE AND BRIGHT I HAVE PICTURES ON MY CAMERA PHONE IF SOMEONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO GET IT ON CAMPUTER. I LACK THAT KNOLEDGE. FURTHER NOTE I MEASURED THE WIRE IN FEET BEFORE I WOUND IT ON THE MINI BOBBIN TO MAKE SURE IT WAS A MULTIPLE OF THE L2 COIL.
            Easiest is to upload to youtube, then you can paste the link here

looking forward to seeing your device
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

To Make It Clear I Measured 320 Ft Of #30 Mw And Then Measued 5ft Of # 26 Mw Before I Wound It On The Coil. The Only Capacitor I Have Tried On It Was To Chang Ethe Freq. I'm Still Working On That. Also The Diodes I First Used Were To Small They Kept Overheating Because Of The Amps. I Have Order Uf5408 1000v 3amps To Put 4 In Paralell To Bring It Up To 12 Amps 1000v
              are you saying 12 amps output at 1000v? hehe that would be sweet
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• THE NST IS 9500V @ 30 MA THATS 2850 WATTS. WITH THIS NST AND SOME VOLTAGE DIVIDERS ON THE DON SMITH SETUP GIVES YOU QUITE ALOT OF POWER EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE NO CAPS. IT MAY WORK WITH CAPS I HAVEN'T TRIED IT YET.BUT I PAN TO AS SONE ASA I GET THE NEW DIODES

Comment

• Hi Im new here But I would like to know how to build the don smith device so that I can get usable 220V 50Hz dc out can you guide me in the right direction.

Comment

• Thank-you!!

Thanks for sharing that Dragon!!

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                    Chapter 7 page 41, http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter7.pdf

Stan Deyo's HEED ( harmonic energy exchange device ), from his patent

Comment

THE NST IS 9500V @ 30 MA THATS 2850 WATTS. WITH THIS NST AND SOME VOLTAGE DIVIDERS ON THE DON SMITH SETUP GIVES YOU QUITE ALOT OF POWER EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE NO CAPS. IT MAY WORK WITH CAPS I HAVEN'T TRIED IT YET.BUT I PAN TO AS SONE ASA I GET THE NEW DIODES
                      The numbers are closer to 285 watts (9500 x .030 ). The nst's are rated for their open voltage peak and their short circuit amperage. The most you would see at full load would be around 142.5 watts ( open voltage * amperage / 2 ).

What is your input wattage to your system?

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                        The numbers are closer to 285 watts (9500 x .030 ). The nst's are rated for their open voltage peak and their short circuit amperage. The most you would see at full load would be around 142.5 watts ( open voltage * amperage / 2 ).

What is your input wattage to your system?
                        you are right! There is no Free Energy - efficiency? maybe, but this is illusion. As many other similar systems.

if we calculate 9500 x .030 -> something around 143 watts on load (in real 130 watts)

Don Smith are charlatan - don`t let to fool you.

In any case... To get free energy, there is not converting high voltage to Low voltage and vice versa. If you need 220v out - you need to put 220volts in by triggering it with juice keep going guys - think!
                        Last edited by Guntis; 04-07-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

THE NST IS 9500V @ 30 MA THATS 2850 WATTS. WITH THIS NST AND SOME VOLTAGE DIVIDERS ON THE DON SMITH SETUP GIVES YOU QUITE ALOT OF POWER EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE NO CAPS. IT MAY WORK WITH CAPS I HAVEN'T TRIED IT YET.BUT I PAN TO AS SONE ASA I GET THE NEW DIODES
                          Ok gotcha
                          ....and good news... 9500 x .03 is actually only 285watts
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                            Ok gotcha
                            ....and good news... 9500 x .03 is actually only 285watts
                            and calculate how many you will need for 5 kilovatts - Huuuuge HV transformer - hmmm i newer see this in my experiance and never see in Tariel`s setups
                            and for 100 kilovatts?

Comment

• I Don't Mean To Beat Anyone Over The Head With This Schematic. But To Know My History I Have Been Tring For Some Time Untill I Saw Mr.cleans First Schematic And I Was Able To Make This Circuit Work. It Is Preaty Simple So Others Should Be Able To Replicate. I Have Put Everthing I Used Out There. Isn't Great To Finally Get Something To Work. I'm Tickle Pink Although I Will Say It Needs Alot Of Experimentation With Different Parts.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I have my doubts that Don actually accomplished what he was reaching for but there are a lot of excellent ideas and solid theory he used. I've experimented with quite a few of his circuits and some work well, some are simply wrong.

Researching many different devices on the web you have to realize that some are overly sensationalized, you have to sort through the fact from fiction - take the things you've found to work and concentrate on those.

As I've said before, input to the circuit tells the whole story regardless of output. If you can bring input to zero while driving a load you have unity - this doesn't mean it is "producing" power it simply implies that your circuit is ultra efficient, recycling energy and/or drawing energy in from the environment.

Comment

Working...
                                X