Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
    Hi by the formula can I find the right cap maybe for resonance?
    I measured the coil is 0.01mh and frequency of the flyback 274khz don't know if this was right
    Anyway any good mathematician here who can give me the right cap?
    Thanks
    Your 10 uh coil with a frequency of 274khz would require a cap of 33731pf ( 0.03371uf ).

Comment

• Capacitor for resonance

Originally posted by dragon View Post
      Your 10 uh coil with a frequency of 274khz would require a cap of 33731pf ( 0.03371uf ).
      Thanks Dragon I will try this and see what happens Hope that it won't explode
      Just kidding.
      Thanks

Comment

Thanks Dragon I will try this and see what happens Hope that it won't explode
        Just kidding.
        Thanks
        Hi,

Apologies if I am way off beam here as I'm not sure what circuit you are using, but if the 247 kHz oscillator is feeding a capacitor which triggers a spark gap, then the 247 kHz will have very little bearing on the frequency fed on to the rest of the circuit. The feed frequency will depend on the voltage needed to trigger the spark combined with the size of capacitor which feeds that spark gap. The resulting frequency can be greater than 247 kHz or lower than it and it is most unlikely that it will be exactly the 247 kHz frequency. The larger the capacitor, the lower the resulting frequency. The greater the spark gap, the lower the frequency.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
          Hi,

Apologies if I am way off beam here as I'm not sure what circuit you are using, but if the 247 kHz oscillator is feeding a capacitor which triggers a spark gap, then the 247 kHz will have very little bearing on the frequency fed on to the rest of the circuit. The feed frequency will depend on the voltage needed to trigger the spark combined with the size of capacitor which feeds that spark gap. The resulting frequency can be greater than 247 kHz or lower than it and it is most unlikely that it will be exactly the 247 kHz frequency. The larger the capacitor, the lower the resulting frequency. The greater the spark gap, the lower the frequency.
          Bingo

One thing to observe is, drive your primary with your signal gen, but put your frequency down very low, and watch the secondary channel as it is fired by the square wave...

The ring-DOWN wave form (you may have to zoom in to 2uSeconds to see it, but the coil will be vibrating at its natural freq, just like a guitar string ringing...

It can be "struck" (square pulse / (sparkgap) harder or softer, but they need to be relative to eachother (in length and/or mass) to communicate and transmit.

But the secondary will ring at the inductance and capacitance you put on it (if its not too much anyway, too much capacitance will lower output too!)
          (overdamping)

On Tesla coils for example, you may have a large inductance, (something in the milli Henrys), then in the pico farads for capacitance (being the topload sphere)

ultimately giving a ring somewhere in the high Khz to low Mhz.
          My L2 has a nice natural ring and highest amplitude at 1.4 Mhz at 98 Micro Henrys, but my L1 likes to be tuned to 327Khz, using .005uf and adjustable inductance in both L1 and L2 simultaneously with the ferrite rod

All that being said, L1 is also 1/4 length and equal weight of total L2

The point to matching the driver freq to L1 is.... because you use less power and create maximim vibration at resonance when the LC turns into a resistor of infinte Ohmage, all of the power going to simply vibrate it

Almost like an echo trapped in a room, and echoing such that it resists anything in or out of the room...so long as it is maintained

And that is why so little current is used at resonance, cause its the freq, not the power input

...BUT, ultimately its the ring of L2, and L1 cap and spark

Just thought i would add that to Patrick's response

(sorry to preach to the choir so much)
          Last edited by mr.clean; 04-04-2012, 04:20 AM.
          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
          In the expert's mind there are few.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Frequency

Originally posted by Patrick Kelly View Post
            Hi,

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
            Bingo

One thing to observe is, drive your primary with your signal gen, but put your frequency down very low, and watch the secondary channel as it is fired by the square wave...

The ring-DOWN wave form (you may have to zoom in to 2uSeconds to see it, but the coil will be vibrating at its natural freq, just like a guitar string ringing...

It can be "struck" (square pulse / (sparkgap) harder or softer, but they need to be relative to eachother (in length and/or mass) to communicate and transmit.

But the secondary will ring at the inductance and capacitance you put on it (if its not too much anyway, too much capacitance will lower output too!)
            (overdamping)

On Tesla coils for example, you may have a large inductance, (something in the milli Henrys), then in the pico farads for capacitance (being the topload sphere)

ultimately giving a ring somewhere in the high Khz to low Mhz.
            My L2 has a nice natural ring and highest amplitude at 1.4 Mhz at 98 Micro Henrys, but my L1 likes to be tuned to 327Khz, using .005uf and adjustable inductance in both L1 and L2 simultaneously with the ferrite rod

All that being said, L1 is also 1/4 length and equal weight of total L2

The point to matching the driver freq to L1 is.... because you use less power and create maximim vibration at resonance when the LC turns into a resistor of infinte Ohmage, all of the power going to simply vibrate it

Almost like an echo trapped in a room, and echoing such that it resists anything in or out of the room...so long as it is maintained

And that is why so little current is used at resonance, cause its the freq, not the power input

...BUT, ultimately its the ring of L2, and L1 cap and spark

Just thought i would add that to Patrick's response

(sorry to preach to the choir so much)
            Thanks Patrick and Mr.Clean for response. Patrick I'm trying the self charge flyback circuit. So it seems it's not that easy to do a formula and put the right cap for resonance. One still have to search for exact resonance; maybe while watching amps out and adjusting variable capacitor is the best way.
            Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Patrick and Mr.Clean for response. Patrick I'm trying the self charge flyback circuit. So it seems it's not that easy to do a formula and put the right cap for resonance. One still have to search for exact resonance; maybe while watching amps out and adjusting variable capacitor is the best way.
              Thanks.
              Well, you need secondary coil to ring on its own natural frequency and primary is with capacitor for tunning into secondary's 1/4 resonant frequency.
              Also another secret is: when you got 2 primary coils and one is running on 1/4 resonant frequency square waves then you apply full resonant frequency in another primary coil on peaks of 1/4 resonance square waves, this is a way for ringing ferrite core inside of coils. That creates very strong alternating magnetic fields. Just beware, this way is proved to be harmful for health due processes inside of ferrite core... The one of these are our experiment results with ferrite yoke.
              Last edited by T-1000; 04-04-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Patrick

Mr. Clean
                You did not answer Patrick’s question about what circuit you are using

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
                  Mr. Clean
                  You did not answer Patrick’s question about what circuit you are using
                  Oh crap sorry, thanks for mentioning, i worry about missing stuff

The driver is from RMCybernetics, the PWM ignition coil driver circuit

RMCybernetics - DIY Homemade Ignition Coil Driver

and the PWM/ signal gen here as well...

RMCybernetics - DIY Homemade Signal Generator with Pulse Width Modulation
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                    Well, you need secondary coil to ring on its own natural frequency and primary is with capacitor for tunning into secondary's 1/4 resonant frequency.
                    Also another secret is: when you got 2 primary coils and one is running on 1/4 resonant frequency square waves then you apply full resonant frequency in another primary coil on peaks of 1/4 resonance square waves, this is a way for ringing ferrite core inside of coils. That creates very strong alternating magnetic fields. Just beware, this way is proved to be harmful for health due processes inside of ferrite core... The one of these are our experiment results with ferrite yoke.
                    OMG thats cool, do you have that in a video? love to see that !

so you need 2 drivers, driving 2 L1's?
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Books

Hello All,

With due respect to Soundiceuk,

Listen.I have seen several free energy books in the past.Especially those by Moray B. King.

The common theme among these writers : NO WORKING DEVICES.Only references.NONE.Otherwise it would be on Ebay,I would have purchased a working version by now.Don sold many pdf's,(or so he claims) but I still can't locate one person who has a device I could go view and establish to my satisfaction that it works.So again experimentation remains my best option.On the other hand,I would like a copy,if it would help to left the fog,fortunately, this forum,Kelly's pdf and several other sites have priceless info...

If have erred in my assessment, provide the evidence.

My 2 cents

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                        Hello All,

With due respect to Soundiceuk,

Listen.I have seen several free energy books in the past.Especially those by Moray B. King.

The common theme among these writers : NO WORKING DEVICES.Only references.NONE.Otherwise it would be on Ebay,I would have purchased a working version by now.Don sold many pdf's,(or so he claims) but I still can't locate one person who has a device I could go view and establish to my satisfaction that it works.So again experimentation remains my best option.On the other hand,I would like a copy,if it would help to left the fog,fortunately, this forum,Kelly's pdf and several other sites have priceless info...

If have erred in my assessment, provide the evidence.

My 2 cents

Ged
                        What you need to do is type donald l smith into google translate to Russian, then, search on google and youtube, the Russians, namely TheDynatron, HAS done it.

Dynatron also has a working Kapanadze, and ALL the DIY info is there too, just its in Russian... no prob. Also we have a new member who IS Russian, beautiful.

Also my last vid on resonance, i think mine is very close to complete
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                          Congrats Soundiecuk! All the best for you and your family.

Folks, check out this info.I found it useful in broading my understanding of these devices.

The attachment speaks about Ionospheric Energy and frequency.

Ged
                          Could you tell me where you found that picture? Very interesting and similar to a design I am working on.

Comment

• Chapter 7 page 41, http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter7.pdf

Stan Deyo's HEED ( harmonic energy exchange device ), from his patent
                            Last edited by dragon; 04-05-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                              Could you tell me where you found that picture? Very interesting and similar to a design I am working on.
                              hey Tortuga0303, what u working on?
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                                Chapter 7 page 41, http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter7.pdf

Stan Deyo's HEED ( harmonic energy exchange device ), from his patent
                                Holy crap, he has already invented what I just apparently re-invented. LOL, wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X