Clear All

• mabey

valve-whip1.jpg What type of gas would work best ????? in tube.. Randy

mabey a palladium rod and Hydrogen gas
    Last edited by Mr.Whip; 03-30-2012, 09:31 PM. Reason: just adding

Comment

• More Info

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
      Congrats Soundiecuk! All the best for you and your family.

Folks, check out this info.I found it useful in broading my understanding of these devices.

The attachment speaks about Ionospheric Energy and frequency.

Ged
      More links with info on the frequency band of the ionosphere and a discussion on Moray Device .Even a reference to no caps and tubes producing energy!

Solar Elec. Energy via Ionospheric RF Antenna Resonance
      Lots references and hard data here.(Makes sense to me,Don always spoke about working in the MHz range.Mr. Clean and others who are almost there, willing to give it a try?).

Ionosphere and the reflective antenna/ground system.

The book places proprietary and technical importance on the detector, tubes and circuits used to capture the cosmic energy and reduce the frequency to a usable level. Yet, on page 48 is a paragraph that indicates the detector and complex sub-harmonic circuits are not necessary.

"There is no clear reason why exotic proprietary detectors and ion tubes should be necessary to extract usable energy. A simple non-inductive load resistor matched to the antenna should produce heat. Moray's original antenna experiments which lit a 16 candle power carbon arc light did not use any proprietary equipment. Fluorescent lamps can be directly excited by these frequencies. Tube type diode rectification may be necessary at high power levels with this frequency range of 2 to 13 megahertz. Industrial induction heating uses these frequencies directly. Radio operators refer to the critical frequency of the ionosphere as the highest frequency that will vertically reflect from the ionosphere."

Quote: From page 31 of his book, "When his device was set up, he could connect it to an antenna and a ground, and by PRIMING it first and then TUNING it as he primed it, the device would draw electrical energy. This high frequency electric energy produced up to 250,000 volts and it lighted a brighter light than witnesses had ever before seen. Heavy loads could be connected to the device without dimming the lights that were already connected to it. This device worked many miles from any known source of electrical energy, such as transmission lines or radio. The device produced up to 50 kw of power and worked for long periods of time."
      Unquote

Quote: "Dr. Moray made one demonstration not mentioned above to a writer while he only was present. It consisted of lighting a 100 watt globe from CONNECTIONS WITH THE ANTENNA only. It was noted that while this light was burning the lights inside the trunk burned dimly and then assumed their usual brightness when the other lights were taken off. "
      Unquote

And from the HEED patent issued in 2008.
      Harmonic Energy Exchange Device - Deyo, Harold Stanley

In FIG. 1, a series of high-voltage, starting pulses is applied across points 4 and 6 on opposite sides of a capacitor 5 to create the localized stress field 3. As these high-voltage starting pulses are applied, the parallel resonant circuit formed by inductor coil 7 and variable capacitor 11 both referenced to ground 8 is stimulated into resonance within the bandwidth determined by the values of these circuit components. Tuning of this circuit is effected through variable capacitor 11. The high voltage charge on conductive surface 1 of FIG. 1 is maintained by the parallel tuned circuit formed by inductor coil 7 and variable capacitor 11.

Enjoy

Ged

Comment

• no biggie

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
        Today I was playing with this circuit and with an electrolyte cap did not work Mr.Clean. The thing is that when I did a 400v ac cap it zapped me and was like this guy
        SG not sparking and seeing no charge yet
        Ok so must be a HV ceramic cap you need.

Hey, here's a thought, Zilano posted that RomeroUk had it working... maybe he woukd know

But you say you have no spark? that tells me that there is a more basic problem with the circuit.
        **Make sure you have an analog ammeter, i have built a similar one-transistor flyback driver, and it drew over 5 amps with those values of resistors!!!

Thats why i went to the driver im using now, but it uses chips, and this circuit just the transistor, which i like for simplicity, but i think figure out the resistor values to keep it around .5 amps to start

With a proper transformer, .5 amps is lots
        Maybe just get it hooked up as a flyback driver, then add the self-feeding connections.

i havent gotten to winding my toroid yet, soon tho
        Last edited by mr.clean; 03-30-2012, 10:45 PM.
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
          More links with info on the frequency band of the ionosphere and a discussion on Moray Device .Even a reference to no caps and tubes producing energy!

Solar Elec. Energy via Ionospheric RF Antenna Resonance
          Lots references and hard data here.(Makes sense to me,Don always spoke about working in the MHz range.Mr. Clean and others who are almost there, willing to give it a try?).

Ionosphere and the reflective antenna/ground system.

The book places proprietary and technical importance on the detector, tubes and circuits used to capture the cosmic energy and reduce the frequency to a usable level. Yet, on page 48 is a paragraph that indicates the detector and complex sub-harmonic circuits are not necessary.

"There is no clear reason why exotic proprietary detectors and ion tubes should be necessary to extract usable energy. A simple non-inductive load resistor matched to the antenna should produce heat. Moray's original antenna experiments which lit a 16 candle power carbon arc light did not use any proprietary equipment. Fluorescent lamps can be directly excited by these frequencies. Tube type diode rectification may be necessary at high power levels with this frequency range of 2 to 13 megahertz. Industrial induction heating uses these frequencies directly. Radio operators refer to the critical frequency of the ionosphere as the highest frequency that will vertically reflect from the ionosphere."

Quote: From page 31 of his book, "When his device was set up, he could connect it to an antenna and a ground, and by PRIMING it first and then TUNING it as he primed it, the device would draw electrical energy. This high frequency electric energy produced up to 250,000 volts and it lighted a brighter light than witnesses had ever before seen. Heavy loads could be connected to the device without dimming the lights that were already connected to it. This device worked many miles from any known source of electrical energy, such as transmission lines or radio. The device produced up to 50 kw of power and worked for long periods of time."
          Unquote

Quote: "Dr. Moray made one demonstration not mentioned above to a writer while he only was present. It consisted of lighting a 100 watt globe from CONNECTIONS WITH THE ANTENNA only. It was noted that while this light was burning the lights inside the trunk burned dimly and then assumed their usual brightness when the other lights were taken off. "
          Unquote

And from the HEED patent issued in 2008.
          Harmonic Energy Exchange Device - Deyo, Harold Stanley

In FIG. 1, a series of high-voltage, starting pulses is applied across points 4 and 6 on opposite sides of a capacitor 5 to create the localized stress field 3. As these high-voltage starting pulses are applied, the parallel resonant circuit formed by inductor coil 7 and variable capacitor 11 both referenced to ground 8 is stimulated into resonance within the bandwidth determined by the values of these circuit components. Tuning of this circuit is effected through variable capacitor 11. The high voltage charge on conductive surface 1 of FIG. 1 is maintained by the parallel tuned circuit formed by inductor coil 7 and variable capacitor 11.

Enjoy

Ged
          Im very intrigued by the ion valve qualities. to be able to capture the energy in the spark gap would be so sweet.

QUESTION... my exposed spark gap remains COLD, indicating low heat loss if any....

whereas the a 6kv GDT boils, even 2 in series get hot, showing high heat loss

My two-bolt exposed gap is best?
          What gives?
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• GDT's

Mr Clean I also stoped using my GDT for the same reason. other than quiter I had better results with open SG or my Plasma caps. But yet Isee them and many Schem's??? Dont know

Also great info Gedfire Thanks
            Randy
            Last edited by Mr.Whip; 03-30-2012, 11:57 PM. Reason: just adding

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
              Im very intrigued by the ion valve qualities. to be able to capture the energy in the spark gap would be so sweet.

QUESTION... my exposed spark gap remains COLD, indicating low heat loss if any....

What gives?
              Purchase a couple thorium doped tungsten welding rods in the 3/16" or 1/4" diameter range. They make very interesting spark gaps with very good results. If you don't want the noise simply enclose them in a plastic or glass tube...

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                Purchase a couple thorium doped tungsten welding rods in the 3/16" or 1/4" diameter range. They make very interesting spark gaps with very good results. If you don't want the noise simply enclose them in a plastic or glass tube...
                cool man thanks
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Spark Gap Power

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post

What gives?
                  It would seem so Mr. Clean, my analysis of the numerous patents featuring resonant Don Smith Tesla Moray like devices most tend to show the venerable undisputed spark gap technology.

Personally, after reading the Moray stuff and the article I posted above,I feel a deep conviction that the success is very near.

I believe HEED device is just another version or spin on D.S. device.This time with Ionosphere transmitting and HEED/MORAY device as receiver.Notice the priming and tuning of these devices,notice the all too familiar tank,diode and S.G......wow!

Wonder if the voltage needed to get it going must be over 2000volts or can be 250v as said by Zilano and others?

A Heed device should be very simple to build indeed.Guess the NST or any transformer would do to give it a boost.Seem that the same or similar components of Don's device maybe used.In fact, my first aerial device is almost complete.Its the Dutchman replication of Teslas aerial.

Thanks to you all for reporting your results and ideas.This entire forum is hidden nicely on several storgae media and await my experimentation.In the meantime I will continue to follow on the heels of the pioneers in this forum.

Respect to you all.

Ged

Comment

• You are welcome fellow researcher!

Originally posted by Mr.Whip View Post
                    Mr Clean I also stoped using my GDT for the same reason. other than quiter I had better results with open SG or my Plasma caps. But yet Isee them and many Schem's??? Dont know

Also great info Gedfire Thanks
                    Randy
                    Randy as you are one of the great experimenters on this forum, I have admiration for the continued thrust to complete these devices.I do see a future where you guys may have the Free Energy Online Course or Workshops

Free Energy Course 101

How to build a 10 kW Device (with No B.S.)

No cryptic statements,no omited info,no rushing off to the patent office the moment a bulb lights,no buyouts ,no assassinations,no get rich quick schemes, JUST PLAIN SIMPLE INFO FOR ALL TO USE!

Still learning,
                    Ged
                    Last edited by Gedfire; 03-31-2012, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Selfcharging

Ok so must be a HV ceramic cap you need.

Hey, here's a thought, Zilano posted that RomeroUk had it working... maybe he woukd know

But you say you have no spark? that tells me that there is a more basic problem with the circuit.
                      **Make sure you have an analog ammeter, i have built a similar one-transistor flyback driver, and it drew over 5 amps with those values of resistors!!!

Thats why i went to the driver im using now, but it uses chips, and this circuit just the transistor, which i like for simplicity, but i think figure out the resistor values to keep it around .5 amps to start

With a proper transformer, .5 amps is lots
                      Maybe just get it hooked up as a flyback driver, then add the self-feeding connections.

i havent gotten to winding my toroid yet, soon tho
                      Now I'm getting a spark to my SG and yes with one transistor it pulls alot of amps even mine yes maybe resistor problem as you've said. I am trying to adjust with a variable capacitor as the circuit says for resonance but still cannot find the right spot
                      Ok still trying.
                      Last edited by Guruji; 04-01-2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• SPICE program

hey anyone have luck actually building a circuit on SPICE? and its working ?
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Whats better protoboard or Spice

LOL Mr. clean I had better luck with a proto board than spice. I just thought it was my ignorance. just couldnot seem to find the componates i was trying to sim. So I stop trying....
                          Hope you had better luck...

Randy

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                            I'm curious........ Can you simulate an "OU" circuit in software designed by people who say it is impossible?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
                              I'm curious........ Can you simulate an "OU" circuit in software designed by people who say it is impossible?
                              LOL exactly Don sayed in one of his videos that Berkley U. had a program that might???

Randy

Comment

• Selfcharging circuit

Hi by the formula can I find the right cap maybe for resonance?
                                I measured the coil is 0.01mh and frequency of the flyback 274khz don't know if this was right
                                Anyway any good mathematician here who can give me the right cap?
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X