No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found something interesting which need confirmation.... Basically if we treat Tesla patents as a puzzle set and connect them in various ways something extraordinary occur almost all the time. Just by making small modifications...hmmm....
    I think you are familiar with Tesla radiant energy patent. It is passive example of catching radiant energy, limited due to small potential difference between ground and plate and due to small amount of electrons in pure soil. But things would change if you think a little and use other Tesla patents. I'm working on it now.... Still a lot to do but I think Ismael Aviso found it previously so why we couldn't ?
    I'm sure we must just connect Tesla igniter patent and radiant energy patent.
    If you don't believe me then analyze Tesla radiant energy patent images , then find Tesla European patent (I don't remember number now) with one exactly the same image in the end and then read text of this patent ! Clearly explained the sources of radiant energy.

Btw.I'm using spark gap with shield (either metal tube around spark gap or a metal tube with slot cut = one turn transformer type) grounded or charging capacitor via Avramenko plug. I used them in the past and didn't know about Bruce ion valve up to 2003 or 2004 when I read article about that. I don't think it is more then a spark gap with shield from RF radiation.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      I found something interesting which need confirmation.... Basically if we treat Tesla patents as a puzzle set and connect them in various ways something extraordinary occur almost all the time. Just by making small modifications...hmmm....
      I think you are familiar with Tesla radiant energy patent. It is passive example of catching radiant energy, limited due to small potential difference between ground and plate and due to small amount of electrons in pure soil. But things would change if you think a little and use other Tesla patents.
      This particular patent actually is creating electricity when there is Tesla coil nearby. Just make sure they both are on same resonant frequency...

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
        This particular patent actually is creating electricity when there is Tesla coil nearby. Just make sure they both are on same resonant frequency...
        Exactly but I will not use Tesla coil but igniter to eliminate one element.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
          Exactly but I will not use Tesla coil but igniter to eliminate one element.
          Good one buddy, one interesting thing tho, is that cuprus oxide, as in Bruce's ion valve, is what you use to make copper photovoltaic !! (spelled right?)

Done by heating a sheet of copper to then remove the black cupric oxide, then you have the red cuprus oxide which is a SEMICONDUCTOR !

Im just guessing, but if there was a spark (or a lot of energy) then the cuprus oxide would be beneficial, not just a possible sparkgap, but a self-contained emiter and receiver with amplification using the semiconductive cuprus oxide
          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
          In the expert's mind there are few.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Walter Russell

Walter Russell Collection - Includes Home Study Course

http://www.demonoid.me/files/details.../004261412868/

Comment

• Cuprous oxide

I have been using the Cuprous oxide for years. Here is how to make a solar panel:

Chapter 3: Electrochemistry -- Make a solar cell in your kitchen

-Altrez

Comment

• Zilano schematic

I am trying this circuit. Did anyone tried this? For C1 what cap should I use?
                Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

• cool

Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                  I am trying this circuit. Did anyone tried this? For C1 what cap should I use?
                  Thanks
                  hehe i saved this one too, havent tried yet, but it looks interesting.

This came out right around the time i was trying the Imhotep/Dodoshlodo darlington circuit for a driver.

anyway i dont doubt that it can self-feed (by way of the physical connection)

BUT, can it run itself on CAPacitors alone, with a load ??

if it "self charges", then that is the question

RomeroUk certainly has a good track record for doing things that work

....Ok im gonna try this one too i think, its just so irresistable.

Im gonna use a ferrite toroid tho

as for C1, looks like any HV ceramic would work.
                  I dont think resonance matters here too much with coupling right on the ferrite, C1 could be as much as 1uf, (i think) But you might not want to blast the battery with too much voltage. could damage the battery, or just arc thru and ignore the battery, and overvolt the primary side...

OH OH, obvoiusly it is an AV plug, so it makes sense then that it is a polarized cap (electrolytic).... and possily matched to the nominal battery voltage??
                  Last edited by mr.clean; 03-29-2012, 08:51 PM.
                  In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                  In the expert's mind there are few.
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Romero Flyback circuit

@Mr. Clean

Please check Romero's thread on:

Tesla- Kapanadze generator

Page 9, reply 124 circuit
                    Page 15, reply 211 scope shots

Some people achieved trumpet waveforms, indicating resonance in an increasing pattern! It's well worth a try. Your work is highly appreciated!

Comment

• Congrats to Soundiceuk`s family.

Hello Paul, nice to learn things got right for your twins there.
                      This info uplifted everyones feelings in this thread !
                      Take care of your family.Enjoy them with your presence:mentally and phisically!
                      They need you as you need them.I hope for things in your family
                      to go to the good way around.Wish you and your family the best + God Bless you with more good things to come !
                      << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Selfcharging

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                        hehe i saved this one too, havent tried yet, but it looks interesting.

This came out right around the time i was trying the Imhotep/Dodoshlodo darlington circuit for a driver.

anyway i dont doubt that it can self-feed (by way of the physical connection)

BUT, can it run itself on CAPacitors alone, with a load ??

if it "self charges", then that is the question

RomeroUk certainly has a good track record for doing things that work

....Ok im gonna try this one too i think, its just so irresistable.

Im gonna use a ferrite toroid tho

as for C1, looks like any HV ceramic would work.
                        I dont think resonance matters here too much with coupling right on the ferrite, C1 could be as much as 1uf, (i think) But you might not want to blast the battery with too much voltage. could damage the battery, or just arc thru and ignore the battery, and overvolt the primary side...

OH OH, obvoiusly it is an AV plug, so it makes sense then that it is a polarized cap (electrolytic).... and possily matched to the nominal battery voltage??
                        Yes this circuit is interesting. C1 electrolyte cap ok thanks Mr.Clean

Comment

• Congrat Soundiecuk

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                          DMT is insane make sure you're sitting down
                          If it's too much, just remember that you WILL come back

And about the 7Mhz, if that is the case, then tune your secondary to that, and harvest the ionospheric freq??
                          Congrats Soundiecuk! All the best for you and your family.

Folks, check out this info.I found it useful in broading my understanding of these devices.

The attachment speaks about Ionospheric Energy and frequency.

Ged
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Selfcharging circuit

Today I was playing with this circuit and with an electrolyte cap did not work Mr.Clean. The thing is that when I did a 400v ac cap it zapped me and was like this guy
                            SG not sparking and seeing no charge yet

Comment

• Has anyone checked out the Ion Valve on:

SECTION 6

Also check this Out:

http://www.nuenergy.org/pdf/ion-valv...cteristics.pdf

-Altrez
                              Last edited by altrez; 03-30-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Nice find

Hello thanks altrez!!!!Nice find.....

Randy

Comment

Working...
                                X