Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulation

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    Hi all. Im messaging on my phone, so a little brief. Jack 4 pound 10 ounces. Megan 5 pound 6 ounces. Water birth at home went very well. 4 hour labour. 10 mins between them.

Just wanted to make something catergorically clear.

I started the forum. It belongs to the members now. The people whose hearts are pure are now in control. 2 was not enough. Now 15 people hold the key.

Remember, none of this would have been possible without all your text and vids. Thank you everyone!
    All the best to you and yours family . God bless you all .
    "Nothing is impossible , except that the state of your mind makes it so '' . Prof John R.R. Searl

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
      And smoke a bit everyday keeps me on track

It helps to harmonize with nature, and care about what matters.
      In Other words a Creative Pole or if you prefer electromagnetically speaking (analogy ) ( try saying it 3 times in a row )

the Southern Pole of a Magnet

isn't it the Female plant that is consummable
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
        Hi all. Im messaging on my phone, so a little brief. Jack 4 pound 10 ounces. Megan 5 pound 6 ounces. Water birth at home went very well. 4 hour labour. 10 mins between them.

I started the forum. It belongs to the members now. The people whose hearts are pure are now in control. 2 was not enough. Now 15 people hold the key.

Remember, none of this would have been possible without all your text and vids. Thank you everyone!
        CONGRATULATIONS!
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
          CONGRATULATIONS!
          Another CONGRATULATIONS! May they grow up to be unselfish helpers
          like yourself.

George

Comment

Congrats Paul

Randy

Comment

• Jack & Megan

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Congrats Paul

Randy

Comment

• Jack & Megan

@soundiceuk
                Great to hear all is well.
                Congrats to you (daddy) en your wife (mommy)

Comment

• @soundiceuk Congratz

Comment

• To Jack and Megan

i hope you a brilliant future

Your father is bringing some very helfull base stones and all of us are determined to add the next ones.

It will be a nice building, you will see

good luck at all

Laurent

Comment

• Love the comments guys.

Especially yours Woopy!

Jim, you took the words right out of my mouth:

Jim Carrey Spiritual Awakening - DMT HORMONE Experience He is In The Know - YouTube

So is the Ionosphere frequency different to the Schumann frequency 7.8hz?

Also about this situation where load takes the circuit out of resonance.

Didn't someone post a file showing a Tesla coil with a custom flyback and feedback coil to flip flip oscillator?

I know the antenna is needed at the negative FWBR.

Remember Tesla said polished plate and insulated too.

Lenz's copper plate wasn't even polished, flat or insulated from what I saw.

Can someone post the pictures of the Testatika HV antennas on here please.
                      Last edited by soundiceuk; 03-28-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Love the comments guys.

Especially yours Woopy!

Jim, you took the words right out of my mouth:

Jim Carrey Spiritual Awakening - DMT HORMONE Experience He is In The Know - YouTube

So is the Ionosphere frequency different to the Schumann frequency 7.8hz?

Also about this situation where load takes the circuit out of resonance.

Didn't someone post a file showing a Tesla coil with a custom flyback and feedback coil to flip flip oscillator?

I know the antenna is needed at the negative FWBR.

Remember Tesla said polished plate and insulated too.

Lenz's copper plate wasn't even polished, flat or insulated from what I saw.

Can someone post the pictures of the Testatika HV antennas on here please.
                        DMT is insane make sure you're sitting down
                        If it's too much, just remember that you WILL come back

And about the 7Mhz, if that is the case, then tune your secondary to that, and harvest the ionospheric freq??
                        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                        In the expert's mind there are few.
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• "Lenz's copper plate wasn't even polished, flat or insulated from what I saw."

It is insulated -but not polished.

1.095 Mhz seems to cover most of the lower harmonics including varying earth frequencies 3,6,7.5,8,12 etc and even works well with 50 and 60 hz. Also the higher frequencies in the range of 4,7,10,13 Mhz etc. Shake rattle and pump !
                          Last edited by dragon; 03-28-2012, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Speaking of hallucinogens, DMT experiences sound very similar to experiences
                            from ingesting very pure or powerful LSD except the LSD generally lasts longer
                            because of the way it is dosed. Some things seen are spirals like shooting
                            fireworks, fractal and psychedelic patterns distortions and such things.

Mathematician Compares DMT Experience with LSD Experience - YouTube

People can have an adverse reaction and have a bad trip with devastating
                            consequences, I've heard more positive experiences than negative ones
                            though.

The thing to remember is that DMT and LSD are not found in concentrated
                            amounts in nature generally speaking and so are not meant to be used in
                            concentrated form in my opinion. It's true purpose is probably not a lot
                            different to dopamine or adrenaline a natural substance released in the body
                            in a given situation to produce a beneficial effect on the body to cope with
                            the situation which caused it's release. Or some other such purpose.

Dimethyltryptamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drugs that grow naturally are the one we are meant to use for medicinal
                            purposes, these include opium and marijuana both have extensive proven
                            medicinal uses. Though the more dangerous and addictive one is used more
                            than the other, both have many very important medical uses and can be used
                            directly from the plant. Opiates are natural and (opioids) are the synthetic or
                            semi synthetic derivative.

I don't see any medical or medicinal uses for DMT or LSD. They are
                            hallucinogens and if made legal and released into the open market at a
                            reasonable price (without making the price artificially high) it would cause
                            mass chaos in my opinion. People would be on it all day and night. These
                            things are made in a laboratory huge amounts can be produced by a few
                            people in a small space. Remember The C.I.A. used L.S.D. in the MKUltra
                            program.
                            And some very famous mass murderers were known to have had access to
                            large amounts of very pure L.S.D. Charles Manson is one that springs to mind.
                            L.S.D. can be used as a tool for mind control. I imagine DMT can be used the
                            same way and maybe even more effective. The fact that this DMT stuff is
                            being used by the general public is cause for concern because it means the
                            dark forces have been using it for various reasons for some time now just as
                            they did with L.S.D., when the MK ultra program was in full swing L.S.D. was
                            made to be widely available to the public, (smoke screen).

While I do agree there may be some benefit for people to have an experience
                            or two, I don't think it is a good idea to condone it's use without knowing
                            where it comes from or how it is produced. It's obviously highly addictive.

Believe it or not you can see similar fractal patterns and spirals and stuff if you close
                            your eyes lids really tight and apply some light pressure to your eye balls with
                            two finger tips on each eye and move your fingers around a bit. No DMT needed. Or does that only work for me.

I'm not understanding why a hallucinogenic drug would be discussed in an alternative energy
                            forum but I though I would share my views since it was mentioned already.
                            We should remember many of the people who read these forum pages are
                            young people.

Hemp is not marijuana the difference is like dirt and rocket fuel, alternative
                            energy is concerned with hemp not marijuana. Big difference.

Cheers
                            Last edited by Farmhand; 03-29-2012, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                              Speaking of hallucinogens, DMT experiences sound very similar to experiences
                              from ingesting very pure or powerful LSD except the LSD generally lasts longer
                              because of the way it is dosed. Some things seen are spirals like shooting
                              fireworks, fractal and psychedelic patterns distortions and such things.

Mathematician Compares DMT Experience with LSD Experience - YouTube

People can have an adverse reaction and have a bad trip with devastating
                              consequences, I've heard more positive experiences than negative ones
                              though.

The thing to remember is that DMT and LSD are not found in concentrated
                              amounts in nature generally speaking and so are not meant to be used in
                              concentrated form in my opinion. It's true purpose is probably not a lot
                              different to dopamine or adrenaline a natural substance released in the body
                              in a given situation to produce a beneficial effect on the body to cope with
                              the situation which caused it's release. Or some other such purpose.

Dimethyltryptamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drugs that grow naturally are the one we are meant to use for medicinal
                              purposes, these include opium and marijuana both have extensive proven
                              medicinal uses. Though the more dangerous and addictive one is used more
                              than the other, both have many very important medical uses and can be used
                              directly from the plant. Opiates are natural and (opioids) are the synthetic or
                              semi synthetic derivative.

I don't see any medical or medicinal uses for DMT or LSD. They are
                              hallucinogens and if made legal and released into the open market at a
                              reasonable price (without making the price artificially high) it would cause
                              mass chaos in my opinion. People would be on it all day and night. These
                              things are made in a laboratory huge amounts can be produced by a few
                              people in a small space. Remember The C.I.A. used L.S.D. in the MKUltra
                              program.
                              And some very famous mass murderers were known to have had access to
                              large amounts of very pure L.S.D. Charles Manson is one that springs to mind.
                              L.S.D. can be used as a tool for mind control. I imagine DMT can be used the
                              same way and maybe even more effective. The fact that this DMT stuff is
                              being used by the general public is cause for concern because it means the
                              dark forces have been using it for various reasons for some time now just as
                              they did with L.S.D., when the MK ultra program was in full swing L.S.D. was
                              made to be widely available to the public, (smoke screen).

While I do agree there may be some benefit for people to have an experience
                              or two, I don't think it is a good idea to condone it's use without knowing
                              where it comes from or how it is produced. It's obviously highly addictive.

Believe it or not you can see similar fractal patterns and spirals and stuff if you close
                              your eyes lids really tight and apply some light pressure to your eye balls with
                              two finger tips on each eye and move your fingers around a bit. No DMT needed. Or does that only work for me.

I'm not understanding why a hallucinogenic drug would be discussed in an alternative energy
                              forum but I though I would share my views since it was mentioned already.
                              We should remember many of the people who read these forum pages are
                              young people.

Hemp is not marijuana the difference is like dirt and rocket fuel, alternative
                              energy is concerned with hemp not marijuana. Big difference.

Cheers
                              I love your response FH you are like Data from star trek TNG, too good

i couldnt resist the comment, but yes Hemp is THE answer to industry, medicine, materials, rope, paper, strongest fibre etc...

Anyway, back to the building, i have added some fast recovery FWBRs to both L2's. they are under-rated, so i may have to do something creative.

Am also planning something similar to Mopozco, but with a ferrite toroid ... for output stepdown transformer and freq correction
                              ...and like the Smith toroid cart device
                              Last edited by mr.clean; 03-29-2012, 06:22 AM.
                              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                              In the expert's mind there are few.
                              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Alternative medicine

Yes alternative medicine can help alot to relax the mind and body. But still to be able to relax and get in that state of expanse as Jimmy Carrey was saying by the power of the mind it's much more worthed than the use of chemicals. Yoga is a very helpful tool to us to realize this.
                                Thanks guys for rising up this subject

Comment

Working...
                                X