Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copy and make hay whilst you may

Thrive exposed part 1 Thrive Exposed Part 1 Ruthlessly Censored by Clear Compass Media LLC (who made Thrive) - NaturalNews.tv

Thrive exposed part 2 Thrive Exposed Part 2 - NaturalNews.tv

Thrive exposed part 3 Thrive Exposed Part 3 - NaturalNews.tv

Thrive exposed 4 Thrive Exposed Part 4 - NaturalNews.tv

Thrive exposed 5 Thrive Exposed Part 5 - NaturalNews.tv

And this is what Paul is indicating re hemp FORBIDDEN CURE Preview; Energy Crisis Or 1800 GALLONS of Ethanol PER ACRE - NaturalNews.tv
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      Just in case T-1000 is thinking, "Hey, why I am in TEAM ION VALVE?".

Well your not, just yet.... I've just spent a load of money on baby stuff so I'm a little broke.

But when I get some money in the next few weeks I will buy you a book.

I've already purchased one for Patrick Kelly.
      You made me smile

I am not asking that question at all and IONIZATION effects are only small piece of cake in my team experiments.

In conjuction with that we're experimenting with N. Tesla Impulse Technology, NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance), E. Leedskalnin Magnetic Currents, Marko Rodin vortex shaping and so on... In regards of funding, my team experiments are from own pockets and are limited but.. independent from any influence for money side.

About Bruce - the time will show, just my personal opinion there is around risk for another greed&power story...

It is good to see some known folks talking in your forum, just I am already getting too much forums on my list
      Last edited by T-1000; 03-27-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• come to the discussion

Guys where r u heading?where is the thread subject

Comment

• @T-1000
          PAGD stuff, same thing??
          Corona Oscillator And Triode With Gain.
          Interesting, as I planned on using this to feed a device I'm designing.

Comment

• Hi all

I remember one of my old video where i could get a DC motor to work on a CAPTRET excited as per Stifler config and as per Dragon last shematic, but at a very low voltage and without Spark Gap.

fantastic mixture of great idea .wmv - YouTube

And today i decided to retest this captret idea with only an antena (about 10 meters of plastic insulated wire ) directly connected to the captret (outside aluminium casing) an 22 uf , 450 volt cap and the Avramenko plug as per the video (thank's DR stifler )

And i got a charging of the cap up to 1.4 volts and waving up and down to 1.75 volts.

So a simple antena directly connected to a captret (electrolitic cap ) can charge the cap provided it is connected to an Avramenko plug to the ground.

So now a will have to read more on the best way to make a capturing antena to get much more volts. In order to be able to use a Bruce's Ion valve.

Hehe promising

Hope this helps

Hi Soundiceuk

I don't know where i should place this link in your forum ? Have to learn how to. But of course first care your wife and twins.

good luck at all

Laurent

Comment

• Interesting Stuff

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
              SMOV0006_MPEG_.mpg - YouTube

Any amendments or additions please let me know.

Why don't some of you guys have a play with this beast and see what you can come up with
              On the topic of aerial devices, I went back to study chapter 7 of Kelly's pdf.

The TREC and HEED devices as well as the earth magnetic field nulling devices seem spectacular.A closer examination of the info given,especially for HEED may further enhance our understand of Don's devices.

Of special mention was the frequency of the ionosphere: 4.5 to 7 Mhz the frequency to tune your device to.Now making comparisons to Don Device from the schematics seem to add up to something...

Ged

Comment

• thanks

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                Just as an addition to that.

We do need to make a device because people need waking up.

Bruce's Ion Valve is the simplest method to do it.

He is a perfectionist just like some of us.

He is a genius and has been working on this release time wise for much longer than probably all of us. You've succeeded in delivering it!

A GIGANTIC THANK YOU TO BRUCE.
                We definitely appreciate all you are doing Paul, ive learned a bunch from following here.

And i look forward to building the Ion Valve, hopefully soon
                In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                In the expert's mind there are few.
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                  On the topic of aerial devices, I went back to study chapter 7 of Kelly's pdf.

The TREC and HEED devices as well as the earth magnetic field nulling devices seem spectacular.A closer examination of the info given,especially for HEED may further enhance our understand of Don's devices.

Of special mention was the frequency of the ionosphere: 4.5 to 7 Mhz the frequency to tune your device to.Now making comparisons to Don Device from the schematics seem to add up to something...

Ged
                  Thats interesting, 4-7 Mega hz?
                  In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                  In the expert's mind there are few.
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• I may be way off base here but it seems like dons devices uses backemf cancelation together with resonant circuits to give o/u. We know the power circulating in a resonant LC circuit can get really high. But the moment you try to tap it resonance is destroyed. So assymetric transformers (utkin) can get you that power since they dont effect the primary. And if primary is part of a resonant LC circuit then possibly o/u since we dont need to supply that much power to "keep the swing going" so to speak. Any thoughts this?

Comment

• Привет всем!!

Hello all.
                      This is my first post here. I wish all luck and success in OU.

Regards. Сергей В.

Comment

• Yes

Yes, it really looks like a Rene Rator.
                        happy!Acer BatteriaApple Batteriageneproteinantibody

Comment

• Originally posted by kalena555 View Post
                          I may be way off base here but it seems like dons devices uses backemf cancelation together with resonant circuits to give o/u. We know the power circulating in a resonant LC circuit can get really high. But the moment you try to tap it resonance is destroyed. So assymetric transformers (utkin) can get you that power since they dont effect the primary. And if primary is part of a resonant LC circuit then possibly o/u since we dont need to supply that much power to "keep the swing going" so to speak. Any thoughts this?
                          Sounds reasonable. I think there are other ways too.

A couple of Bruce's 'Ion valves' I got from him long ago. The longer one is one of his early designs that I think has a slight similarity to his new one but the orange one is actually a couple high speed high frequency diodes used as a sort of 'ion valve' in some of his designs. Those are roughly 1 inch in diameter.

I'm thinking of trying these out as I finally have some time to get back into this after so many years of being sidetracked with bigger projects.
                          Attached Files
                          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                            @ all

the idea is to charge cap. anyhow u do it. but its better when we xcite primary with pulsed dc. its easier to make coil oscillate with pulsed dc to resonant frequency of the coil(coil+cap). resonance helps to lower input at first stage.its the basic step for tapping the ambient with the help of capacitor.

storage capacitor is the secret for ambient energy. to make work capacitor as receptor of ambient we have to charge it so counter balancing ambient force charges other plate. the value of capacitor and voltage are important.

this can be done before before reverse tesla primary or u can use don way. both ways the results are achieved.

one can even use hv terminal of nst dioded to charge one plate of cap and this ambient power draw can then be applied to primary of reverse tesla thus by passing hv trafo. as voltage in secondary of tesla is lower in range of 110/220 volts which can be applied to standard 1:1 trafo to get power.

don used standard method. hv pulsed dc using nst injected in one tesla primary coil.coz using tesla coil we can have resonance(resonance is not in nst) resonance helps to deliver hv constantly at lower input which is dioded to charge cap which is ambient power collector. which must have safety spark across two plates of cap to avoid damage of cap due to over charge.

one can use cw cw or cw ccw but for that polarity of coil ends and centre has to be taken in consideration to charge cap.

since we r creating power first to attract more power. the maps are useless the air has all the ambient power. the device will work in any condition but must be earthed to harvest this ambient energy.

for earth ground dig a pit fill it with coal powder, salt and iron fillings and bury a copper plate with wire attached fill it with water to create good conductivity. the better earth ground the better is the harvest but limited by capacity of capacitor.

rgds

zzzz

Hi Mr. Zilano. You have a right. Nikola Tesla said the same about secret of free energy. The capacitor is the key for ambient energy.
                            May i get your working email ??

If you wish you can send it on SERGV7521@yandex.ru

Regards Сергей В.

Comment

• Definately interested in the ion valves but i think it should be on a new thread as this is a don smith thread .

Comment

• Are Bruce's ion valves using the principle of seconday emmission?
                                AccessScience | Encyclopedia Article | Secondary emission

Comment

Working...
                                X