Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    Try with your mobile phone. I downloaded it in that way
    I tried internet explorer and it downloads ok. Seems there is a problem with firefox.

Comment

• Mot

Today I tried to hook an MOT to my setup with 2 MO caps but nothing came out
      Still trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guruji View Post
        Today I tried to hook an MOT to my setup with 2 MO caps but nothing came out
        Still trying.
        high freq will work like crap on a MOT, and MOT caps have internal resistors, theyre not made for big flow. more for limiting than max flow.

im liking the ignition coils, but a flyback on metglass or ferrite toroid would be best i think
        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
        In the expert's mind there are few.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Go onto Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles, Coupons and More Online Shopping | eBay or eBay - one of the UK's largest shopping destinations and search Fiat Punto ignition coils.

They do a twin tower wasted spark coil for about £21 for two or £11.50 for one.

They have isolated primary and secondaries and because the spark has to travel through the engine block they are very, very pokey!

I was very shocked when I fired one up compared to a cylinder oil filled type.

I told Johnstone about them and he purchased two.

His first words to me were that the iron e-core looked very easy to change to ferrite if needed for certain frequency as they come apart very simply if you use a flat blade screwdriver to open a tab.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            The docs you emailed contain info I already knew about and tested with my team on ionization +energy by secondary emission so my answer to pay money or not would be "No".
            Also I do not say if it is true or not about Bruce docs unless I could confirm it by experiments with my team.
            All I can say is that the Beta Manual you were given access to has 73 Pages

Bruce's Final Manual EVER is 89 Pages.

Me and my next door neighbour, who used to work as a radio engineer were having a conversation about what is the energy type.

It's not solar, wind, tidal. It's natural radiation.

I'm very interested in your findings. I am overwhelmed with info though.

I did lose the plot the other day just in case anyone wondered. My lady doesn't support me messing with electronics.

She doesn't understand the value of it all yet.

I think babies will come in next few days.

Thank you for the support everyone. You have been great!!!
            Last edited by soundiceuk; 03-26-2012, 10:11 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
              All I can say is that the Beta Manual you were given access to has 73 Pages

Bruce's Final Manual EVER is 89 Pages.

Me and my next door neighbour, who used to work as a radio engineer were having a conversation about what is the energy type.

It's not solar, wind, tidal. It's natural radiation.

I'm very interested in your findings. I am overwhelmed with info though.

I did lose the plot the other day just in case anyone wondered. My lady doesn't support me messing with electronics.

She doesn't understand the value of it all yet.

I think babies will come in next few days.

Thank you for the support everyone. You have been great!!!
              Take my advice and turn of your electronics switch and do what your wife
              wants you to do the next few days, you don't want three miracles at the same time

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                ............. That was about 13 years ago. I can only imagine some of the things he has now.
                That's one of my problems. He's had 13 years. Where are the devices?
                I'm not saying anything bad, but we keep hearing about breakthroughs and new directions and I still haven't seen even a self-sustaining 2Kw machine.
                Very frustrating.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Seeker2011 View Post
                  That's one of my problems. He's had 13 years. Where are the devices?
                  I'm not saying anything bad, but we keep hearing about breakthroughs and new directions and I still haven't seen even a self-sustaining 2Kw machine.
                  Very frustrating.....
                  If you spent most of your life working to make such a device how would you go about releasing it? There are entire message threads on overunity.com about just that. You have a patent on it which has been approved (Bruce does have a patent on one of his processes that is likely involved in his latest info) and cost you a bundle to get and a lot of work and still having to tiptoe around patent law and national security laws because you may have something that could disrupt the economy if it gained too much momentum too fast. How to get paid for all your years of hard work? How to market it? If you are not familiar with all the pitfalls and all the inventors who have tried to get something into the hands of the public read this : Panacea-BOCAF - How they went wrong article So having something real is only part of the problem and IMO it may be easier to invent a free energy device than it is to get it out into the world and the hands of all those who need it. I do think Bruce is working on that part and for those with some intelligence and building skill you may put it all together with his latest book. I don't have the book yet but will soon and at that time I'll give my honest evaluation.

I have continued posting info in this thread as Bruce and Don's work were very closely tied in many aspects as soundiceuk has mentioned - they were also friends and in close contact for years.
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                    If you spent most of your life working to make such a device how would you go about releasing it? There are entire message threads on overunity.com about just that. You have a patent on it which has been approved (Bruce does have a patent on one of his processes that is likely involved in his latest info) and cost you a bundle to get and a lot of work and still having to tiptoe around patent law and national security laws because you may have something that could disrupt the economy if it gained too much momentum too fast. How to get paid for all your years of hard work? How to market it? If you are not familiar with all the pitfalls and all the inventors who have tried to get something into the hands of the public read this : Panacea-BOCAF - How they went wrong article So having something real is only part of the problem and IMO it may be easier to invent a free energy device than it is to get it out into the world and the hands of all those who need it. I do think Bruce is working on that part and for those with some intelligence and building skill you may put it all together with his latest book. I don't have the book yet but will soon and at that time I'll give my honest evaluation.

I have continued posting info in this thread as Bruce and Don's work were very closely tied in many aspects as soundiceuk has mentioned - they were also friends and in close contact for years.
                    I can see your point and have thought about that myself. But if the answer is you can discover the secret but you can't ever use it, then what are we doing here? Is it the case there will never be a device for sale and we all just have to build our own?

Comment

• SMOV0006_MPEG_.mpg - YouTube

Any amendments or additions please let me know.

Why don't some of you guys have a play with this beast and see what you can come up with
                      Last edited by soundiceuk; 03-27-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• Thrive videos missing

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                        SMOV0006_MPEG_.mpg - YouTube

Any amendments or additions please let me know.

Why don't some of you guys have a play with this beast and see what you can come up with
                        Youtube says you removed your thrive exposed videos.. i want to see them

Comment

• So is the battery circuit completely separate?
                          Stew Art Media

Comment

• Removing bleeder

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                            high freq will work like crap on a MOT, and MOT caps have internal resistors, theyre not made for big flow. more for limiting than max flow.

im liking the ignition coils, but a flyback on metglass or ferrite toroid would be best i think
                            I saw an instructable how to remove the resistor in MO caps. Maybe I will try this.

Comment

• Firstly, sorry I haven't got round to some of your pm's or emails. I've been flat out ever since I saw this opportunity to better all of our lives.

I have the other two pictures and a circuit diagram for the other half of Lenz's circuit. I just want to illustrate them properly first as a dedication to Lenz.

I haven't got much time at the moment as I'm still decorating the house.

My lady is getting contractions and I have terrible toothache, as one of my poisonous mercury fillingsfell out about 6 months ago and I've been putting it off far too long. I'm in agony

I'm genuinely trying to help you guys.

I nearly had a nervous breakdown when I was one of the first in the world to receive Bruce's book. It was like holding a hot pototoe!!!!

I gave you some crumbs to follow, to get the cake.

The people who haven't experienced a hoax before followed the crumbs and got to the next part of the cake.

I am giving you all an opportunity now to follow the crumbs still.

Please register at Log in

You will be given access ASAP, or if something happens to me and I don't let respond on this main forum for a week then pm Mr Clean and then these the members in this order, Patrick Kelly, T-1000, Slovenia, Duncan, Lenz, Romero, Blue Serge or John Stone.

These are some of the top members in "TEAM ION VALVE".

You can join TEAM ENERGY at Log in

Only the pure hearted experimentor / inventor / analyst / programmer / electrician / autoelectricians (whatever your job is sorry I missed it) will get invited into TEAM IRON VALVE which at the moment is about 30 of the top electronics wizards and energy truthers from around the world.

Team Energy includes, Ismael Aviso and Thane C Heins .

I am dedicating TEAM IRON VALVE to Tesla, Thomas Henry Moray, Don, Bruce, Slovenia, Patrick Kelly, Duncan, Johnstone, JoeFR, Deggers, Peculian, Blue Serge, Kurt, Zilano and all of you that have made this happen.

Follow the crumbs and get the cake!

About the Thrive Exposed videos.

That was not my youtube channel.

My youtube channel is PaulTheAngel - YouTube

What you just experienced was pretty fast censorship.

I really wanted you all to see those films so badly.

I know of about 8000 people at the moment, maybe more that have that video.

They are not in this circle and are involved with fighting the banks. There are debt free banks being set up by a very powerful group and they have a credit line of over a billion pounds to spend on this project.

I have already emailed the group and asked them if someone can produce it into one file and host it on a server, so you can see it. They have received it and someone somewhere will display it for you.

The bones of it is that we don't need to make a device.

All we need to do is grow cannabis and it can support every body on the planet. All it needs is everyone to realise this.

Search "the great cannabis conspiracy" on youtube

Henry T Ford built a car from cannabis and ran it on cannabis oil.

You can make thousands of product from it. It was demonized because in the 1930's it was going to put the petrol chemical companies out of business.

They dropped the price of fuel / gas / petrol diesel to ridiculously low prices until the 1970's so that they could bury the truth.

Lotus made a bodyshell from cannabis recently.

The reason people believe cannabis causes so many proplems is because people mix it with the two number one poisons in the most consumed drugs world. Nicotine and Alcohol and people don't realise it is this, that makes it an unhealthy thing to do.

In the thrive exposed video a very small section shows the youngest cannabis consumer who is 3. Cannabis saved his life because he wouldn't eat. Now he is a fit 3 year old.

If you eat the raw cannabis juice it can cure cancer.

We have been educated it gives psychosis. Well it can do if it is mixed. But never on its own.

Countries have lived on the seeds as they contain nutrition that is not found in any other plant on the planet, such as amino acids that unblock colesterol.

Look I am a genuine guy trying to help you here.

I respect any one of you who takes me as you find me and invests a small sum of money just to be a part of this advancement.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!!

Just in case T-1000 is thinking, "Hey, why I am in TEAM ION VALVE?".

Well your not, just yet.... I've just spent a load of money on baby stuff so I'm a little broke.

But when I get some money in the next few weeks I will buy you a book.

I've already purchased one for Patrick Kelly.

Please realise that you are not buying a book and making Bruce money. You are funding our own research. We are creating the Ion Valve industry ourselves and we will be on the top table.

We will be one of the first self funded major global open source teams.

There are many coming.

Join us!
                              Last edited by soundiceuk; 03-27-2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Just as an addition to that.

We do need to make a device because people need waking up.

Bruce's Ion Valve is the simplest method to do it.

He is a perfectionist just like some of us.

He is a genius and has been working on this release time wise for much longer than probably all of us. You've succeeded in delivering it!

A GIGANTIC THANK YOU TO BRUCE.

Comment

Working...
                                X